Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
October 25, 2014, 06:53:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: To Christians: Since he doesn`t worship Jesus Romney is going to hell correct?  (Read 6695 times)
arce1988
Getbig V

ARCE USA USMC

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2012, 11:22:28 PM »

The Mormons teach that every one must
stand at the final judgment before Joseph Smith,
the Mormon Jesus, and Elohim.
Report to moderator   Logged
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2012, 11:24:17 PM »

Mormons need to repent and accept Jesus as their personal Saviour just like any other sinner. Even the most dedicated mormon is not safe from hell.
lovemonkey
Getbig V

Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2012, 11:53:11 PM »

9/10. The piss christ picture definitely got me  Grin

from incomplete data
Purge_WTF
Getbig V

Constitution Party forever.

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2012, 07:26:09 AM »

Mormons need to repent and accept Jesus as their personal Saviour just like any other sinner. Even the most dedicated mormon is not safe from hell.

This.

Psalm 23.
ob205
Getbig III

« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2012, 07:31:58 AM »

It was a huge issue during the primaries, since Evangelical leader said Mormonism is a cult and not Christianity.  I guess the Born Agains, Evangelicals, tea baggers, had to just take it. 

Onetimehard
Competitors II
Getbig V

Jasher

« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2012, 07:36:54 AM »

This is how you Christians see it, right?
What is your point?
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2012, 07:38:24 AM »

It was a huge issue during the primaries, since Evangelical leader said Mormonism is a cult and not Christianity.  I guess the Born Agains, Evangelicals, tea baggers, had to just take it. 

It's interesting to me that for 60 yrs Billy Graham considered Mormons to be a cult.. 2 weeks ago, after a visit from Romney, he removes it from cult status on his website.. If Graham was wrong about that...what else could he be wrong about?
Voice of Doom
Getbig IV

Everything is under control.

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2012, 07:41:46 AM »

Nothing brings out the best in people like election season....
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2012, 07:42:41 AM »

It's interesting to me that for 60 yrs Billy Graham considered Mormons to be a cult.. 2 weeks ago, after a visit from Romney, he removes it from cult status on his website.. If Graham was wrong about that...what else could he be wrong about?

Graham wasn't wrong, he is just becoming more and more diluted over the years and pleasing men rather than God.
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2012, 07:45:00 AM »

Graham wasn't wrong, he is just becoming more and more diluted over the years and pleasing men rather than God.

Then.. he runs an ad clearly supporting Romney without saying as much so he can pretend he is nuetral.... and you wonder why people don't want churches to be tax exempt anymore..
Butterbean
Getbig V

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2012, 07:45:47 AM »

Mormons and Christians do not believe in the same Jesus.  It's not bad or good, just something that is.

Mormons believe that Jesus is a spiritual brother of everyone ever on Earth, that he was a great Mormon, and is now the God over another planet, making spiritual babies with his spiritual wife.  That's the way Mormonism works, that's what Mitt Romney hopes for as a Mormon, that he will die and him and Ann will be gods over another planet.

Christians believe that Jesus is God, and are to continue his work of serving the poor, the outcast, and the disenfranchised, revealing Jesus' love to the world.

Again, Mormons do not believe Jesus was always God, but do believe that he is now god over another planet. 

CM, don't they also believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers? 

I think I've also read that Mormons believe that Jesus' resurrection provides that all people will be resurrected and that somehow is how they can say that He is their Savior.

As for having a problem voting for him because he's likely not a Christian, I think most people want to vote for whoever they think is the best person for the job and whose positions align most w/ours on the issues.  If religious beliefs coincide, then that's a bonus. 

R
BigCyp
Getbig V

1-0

« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2012, 07:46:58 AM »

Then.. he runs an ad clearly supporting Romney without saying as much so he can pretend he is nuetral.... and you wonder why people don't want churches to be tax exempt anymore..

Don't hate on burgers if you don't like Ronald Mcdonald. Go and buy a burger from somewhere else.
The Abdominal Snoman
Getbig V

^^^SURVEILLANCE TRIBE APPROVED^^^

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2012, 07:59:53 AM »

Very interesting. I wonder how many Christians will be going to hell for voting for a man who they think is going to hell.
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2012, 08:02:56 AM »

Very interesting. I wonder how many Christians will be going to hell for voting for a man who they think is going to hell.

are we talking true christians or just christians...
tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2012, 08:12:37 AM »

To most extreme right wing Republicans

Mormom > Muslim

That is all.
K-1
Getbig IV

TEAM NO MERCY!!!

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2012, 08:40:19 AM »

Mormons and Christians do not believe in the same Jesus.  It's not bad or good, just something that is.

Mormons believe that Jesus is a spiritual brother of everyone ever on Earth, that he was a great Mormon, and is now the God over another planet, making spiritual babies with his spiritual wife.  That's the way Mormonism works, that's what Mitt Romney hopes for as a Mormon, that he will die and him and Ann will be gods over another planet.

Christians believe that Jesus is God
, and are to continue his work of serving the poor, the outcast, and the disenfranchised, revealing Jesus' love to the world.

Again, Mormons do not believe Jesus was always God, but do believe that he is now god over another planet. 

You sure about that?
Rami
Getbig V

at large

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2012, 09:14:01 AM »

I thought the Mormons were Christians that thought Jesus was from USA and some different twists on the same religion
Wiggs
Getbig V

Child of Y'srael

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2012, 09:51:01 AM »

CM, don't they also believe that Jesus and Satan are brothers? 

I think I've also read that Mormons believe that Jesus' resurrection provides that all people will be resurrected and that somehow is how they can say that He is their Savior.

As for having a problem voting for him because he's likely not a Christian, I think most people want to vote for whoever they think is the best person for the job and whose positions align most w/ours on the issues.  If religious beliefs coincide, then that's a bonus. 

CONGRATS on 20,000th post! Cool

Mattyh7688
Getbig IV

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2012, 09:53:32 AM »

Christians believe that Jesus is God, and are to continue his work of serving the poor, the outcast, and the disenfranchised, revealing Jesus' love to the world.

16 years of Catholic school here, and both stories sound like complete shit if you take a step back and look at them logically.
Agnostic007
Getbig IV

« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2012, 10:33:37 AM »

16 years of Catholic school here, and both stories sound like complete shit if you take a step back and look at them logically.

The trick is, not to take a step back and look at them logically...
RustyTrenbolona
Getbig IV

...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...

« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2012, 10:35:18 AM »

without jewwywood, hippiefornia, the colored hordes, and his wife and buttlover billary, Obama would be no more influential than a garden gnome on a shanjing factory shelf.
tu_holmes
Getbig V

Robot

« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2012, 10:55:33 AM »

without jewwywood, hippiefornia, the colored hordes, and his wife and buttlover billary, Obama would be no more influential than a garden gnome on a shanjing factory shelf.

Maybe so... but those things do exist right?
Rami
Getbig V

at large

« Reply #47 on: October 23, 2012, 11:00:56 AM »

The Mormon church claims that the Bible has been corrupted and does not contain the "fullness of the gospel"
Man of Steel
Getbig V

Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

« Reply #48 on: October 23, 2012, 11:16:55 AM »

Any person that denies Christ will spend eternity separated from him.  So, yep, that's how Christians see it.

bigbobs
Getbig V

Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.

« Reply #49 on: October 23, 2012, 11:41:12 AM »

Any person that denies Christ will spend eternity separated from him.  So, yep, that's how Christians see it.

What do you mean specifically by "denies Christ?"  I don't deny his existence or his place in heaven.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!