Author Topic: The greatest BENCHPRESS VIDEO Ive ever seen (STAN EFFERDING and ERIC SPOTA))  (Read 19438 times)

Gosling31977

• Getbig II
The bar was not a good bar for benching!!!!, it was more like an okie bar than a bench bar. The bar they had backstage was thousand times better. It just had a lot of whip to it, which ain't a good thing for benching.

Gotcha, I was curious because Ive read numerous complaints. Someone said they thought they used a deadlift bar, I was thinking damn thats stupid, noone can time the whip for the ride out to lockout so whats the point .

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
the bar bend was out of control when he was reppin 495

lol at saying there is no bend

::) ::)

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Go bench off a 2 board, record it on video and come back to us you stupid twat.

sorry but backing up claims with videos is not allowed on this board. I did that this morning but dont want to be put in time out so i wont post any video.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
sorry but backing up claims with videos is not allowed on this board. I did that this morning but dont want to be put in time out so i wont post any video.
Post backshots of the woman who left those baby blue panties.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
Been watchin Spoto for a little while now....absolute beast.

claymore

• Getbig IV
The ring layout is also odd on Ivanko bars, it messes with you a bit.

This to ^^^^^

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Been watchin Spoto for a little while now....absolute beast.

found a good spot in the bushes outside his house?

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
Post backshots of the woman who left those baby blue panties.

if you want to check some of her pics just google image casa bonita

that as much as I can say

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
if you want to check some of her pics just google image casa bonita

that as much as I can say

??? ???

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
No matter how great someone is
People will always look for a negative aspect ...
Amazing
So Mohamed Ali was a great boxer but of he had a long reach that's what made him great if he didnt have one he wouldn't be great
Well duh
(Shakes head) human nature

guys on this board are all 800 benchers n ripped to shreds or didnt ya know that.....i was a 242 class n got to 600 n that was elite  these guys r total monsters of the monsters n deserve all the credit in the world trully awesume video!!!

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
guys on this board are all 800 benchers n ripped to shreds or didnt ya know that.....i was a 242 class n got to 600 n that was elite  these guys r total monsters of the monsters n deserve all the credit in the world trully awesume video!!!

qft
8 plates each side bench... ridiculous
choice is an illusion

claymore

• Getbig IV
9 DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Can't wait to see him break the record.

8)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Eric, Stan, and Claymore, all train very hard in the gym.They dont talk any shit, or hate on anybody.They just train, and they train hard.None of them have big egos, actually ther are the most down to earth people you will ever meet.Eric, Stan, and Claymore, all take the  supplements, and they dont cut corners.
Most lifters, over look supplements, such as a good source of protein powder, L-Glutamie BCAA's and other Waxy Maze Starch.They dont leave an stone unturned.That is what makes a true champion.
What impresses me, about them is they dont use anybody, expect anything, or take anything for granted.
Some athletes, think because they are big or strong people owe them something.Thats not the case with them.
Or you have some athele who are rude, cocky, or arrogant.They are none of the above.
I consider Eric, Claymore and Stan friends, and they ar all great athletes, with a god head on there shoulders.

claymore

• Getbig IV
Eric, Stan, and Claymore, all train very hard in the gym.They dont talk any shit, or hate on anybody.They just train, and they train hard.None of them have big egos, actually ther are the most down to earth people you will ever meet.Eric, Stan, and Claymore, all take the  supplements, and they dont cut corners.
Most lifters, over look supplements, such as a good source of protein powder, L-Glutamie BCAA's and other Waxy Maze Starch.They dont leave an stone unturned.That is what makes a true champion.
What impresses me, about them is they dont use anybody, expect anything, or take anything for granted.
Some athletes, think because they are big or strong people owe them something.Thats not the case with them.
Or you have some athele who are rude, cocky, or arrogant.They are none of the above.
I consider Eric, Claymore and Stan friends, and they ar all great athletes, with a god head on there shoulders.

Thanks John !! We consider you a friend as well !!! We really appreciate all the help you've given us with supplements. If you ever need anything from us just ask !!!

cephissus

• Getbig V

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOL

claymore

• Getbig IV
6 DAYS OUT !!!!!!!!!!

Batfreak

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Exactly. His Rom is non existent. Not impressed with one facet of strength, of which is largely down to proportions.

blah blah blah
the original

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Spota. Patois for Spoto?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
choice is an illusion

kevcat

• Getbig IV
Im not really into all these powerlifting feats etc but that is fuckin amazing! Regardless of drugs or ROM , that is pure strength :o

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Waiting to see that 725 from Eric!

claymore

• Getbig IV
so this mean benching machine is going to match or break scot mendelson's lift

overnight the world will know him as a legend

godspeed

That's the plan

claymore

• Getbig IV
Im not really into all these powerlifting feats etc but that is fuckin amazing! Regardless of drugs or ROM , that is pure strength :o

"Regardless of drugs or ROM , that is pure strength"....Agreed

claymore

• Getbig IV
Waiting to see that 725 from Eric!

I think we all wanna see what Eric's true MAX is....He's never pushed himself to absolute failure so we'll see Nov.3rd.