Author Topic: What would you do in this situation ?  (Read 4574 times)

MikMaq

Re: What would you do in this situation ?
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2012, 03:01:35 PM »
;D     :-\
To be perfectly fair, if your in a rural place, beware she might just poison your dog. Hope this helps. ;)

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2012, 03:07:02 PM »
Sorry Dr Dutch. I'll make a conscious effort to never address you personally again. But you really should clean up your dog's shit. 
I appreciate your friendly response, but I disagree on this one.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2012, 10:17:25 PM »
Wow this old hag made you melt.  Just clean up your dog's pyramid shits, asshole. 

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2012, 10:24:27 PM »
Sounds like she needs to be reminded of your status as a medical practitioner.

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2012, 10:29:15 PM »
Ok, this happened a few days ago, not making this up:

I use to walk my dog, a dog-of-Bordeaux, 2 times a day.
Few days ago I let her take a dump about 500 metres from where I live, on community property, verge of the road. Lotsa people let their dog shit on places like this (I live in the country).

Ok dog was shitting and some old, ugly farm lady came up to me to tell me that I should clean up the shit and blabla, all in a dialect I can hardly get, very angrily. Turned out she mowned and tidied that piece of ground all the time even though it wasn't hers, just next to her garden.
I told her it wasn't her place and people did this all the time, like c'mon bitch...

That evening I walked the dog again, and a nice turd was produced again...

Next morning when I went to get the newspaper and opened the practice for that morning, I found that same turd on my doorstep: she picked it up, walked it half a km to throw it on the mat...

My wife kept me from pissing straight in her mailbox. So I let it be for now, the bitch got some kind of disorder....

What would you do ??

I would log onto my internet sanctuary and get moral support because in real life I can't deal with a little old lady.

NYSTATEOFMIND

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Reporter of perverse news
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2012, 10:53:32 PM »
maybe you could eat some beans and then take some pyramid shits on her lawn bootys chest
getbig or getgot

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 01, 2012, 01:33:14 AM »
You should come to a compromise

Clean it up, with her face.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #32 on: November 01, 2012, 03:24:05 AM »
If you ask me this is a shity thread... :o
?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 01, 2012, 03:29:56 AM »
I think you should work on your confidence more, so you're ready for the next old lady who intimidates you.

Money Man

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: November 01, 2012, 03:33:05 AM »
Dutch,your in the wrong here. Not the old lady. Be mad at your self for being a filthy animal. What a asshole you are.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 01, 2012, 04:43:50 AM »
skin her alive and wear it as a coat for halloween
rofl

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: November 01, 2012, 04:49:07 AM »
You should ask your wife to protect you.
Ok, this happened a few days ago, not making this up:

I use to walk my dog, a dog-of-Bordeaux, 2 times a day.
Few days ago I let her take a dump about 500 metres from where I live, on community property, verge of the road. Lotsa people let their dog shit on places like this (I live in the country).

Ok dog was shitting and some old, ugly farm lady came up to me to tell me that I should clean up the shit and blabla, all in a dialect I can hardly get, very angrily. Turned out she mowned and tidied that piece of ground all the time even though it wasn't hers, just next to her garden.
I told her it wasn't her place and people did this all the time, like c'mon bitch...

That evening I walked the dog again, and a nice turd was produced again...

Next morning when I went to get the newspaper and opened the practice for that morning, I found that same turd on my doorstep: she picked it up, walked it half a km to throw it on the mat...

My wife kept me from pissing straight in her mailbox. So I let it be for now, the bitch got some kind of disorder....

What would you do ??

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2012, 04:50:05 AM »
Well, it sounds like your dog shat (twice) on a piece of pavement she was keeping clean, because it's next to her garden

It's common courtesy more than anything else

this - which he clearly lacks so fuck him

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2012, 04:52:48 AM »
i hate people who let their dogs shit in public area and not clean it up
x2, what's worse is when you tell them off for it, they get offended and then want to piss in your mailbox.  Best to find out where the dog owner lives and do a dump on his front doorstep early in the morning, don't worry if he catches you, just tell them you don't think their is any problem with it but if they like they are welcome to clean it up.  if they tell you off, just piss in their letterbox.
V

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2012, 04:54:46 AM »
I have a new name for the Dr.

Dr Douche.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #40 on: November 01, 2012, 05:02:55 AM »
Another insecure loser attaching themselves to a large powerful breed of dog to prop up their inferiority complex.  Can you imagine the size of the dump this dog would take.  On a side note, a woman was killed by her daughters 5 dogs yesterday, two of them were these disgusting Dogue de Bordeaux's http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/nov/01/gloria-knowles-mauled-daughters-dogs
V

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #41 on: November 01, 2012, 05:18:02 AM »
Guess it depends on local rules, but it's not really a custom or an obligation to clean up dog shit in a rural area like where I live....it's just not necessary here. If my dogs shits on the pavement I clean it up.
The thread-topic is not me refusing to clean it up, but the hysterical behaviour of that witch...

Would you mind if someone with 3 - 4 dogs let them shit on your lawn 2x a day for a month without picking it up?

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #42 on: November 01, 2012, 06:54:33 AM »
dogs that size have the same global warming impact as a human - all the meat they eat. f'kin' ridiculous, nobody needs dogs like that, and if they feel they do, they should clear their cowpat-sized shits up after them.

fail.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #43 on: November 01, 2012, 07:13:10 AM »
I find people that get really attached to a "dog" are generally very socially inept and/or huge assholes and like the dog a lot because it's too stupid to realize what a shithead its owner is and just wants food and a place to take a shit, haha.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2012, 07:30:41 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2012, 07:37:15 AM »
thanks for posting, interesting

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 01, 2012, 07:39:47 AM »
Guess it depends on local rules, but it's not really a custom or an obligation to clean up dog shit in a rural area like where I live....it's just not necessary here. If my dogs shits on the pavement I clean it up.
The thread-topic is not me refusing to clean it up, but the hysterical behaviour of that witch...

It appears she is very rational. She asked you nicely to clean up after your dog. You, being a doctor and all, resorted to the "Well everyone else does it.." excuse so she did the Getbig thing. She oughta be on here instead of you perhaps.. 

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 01, 2012, 07:50:56 AM »

Now thats a get bigger  ;D

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: November 01, 2012, 07:55:30 AM »
but she has a lot of guts to be playing with a bodybuilder. we all should be enraged by this old fuck.

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 01, 2012, 08:06:25 AM »
Dutch, you should have picked up the turd with your bare hand (cause you are a getbigger), walk to her door and knock. When she opens the door reach out and pin her nose shut. When she opens her mouth to breath cram that turd right down her throat and punch her in the ovaries.