Author Topic: Branch Warren's home (video)  (Read 31106 times)

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Re: Branch Warren's home (video)
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2012, 08:50:57 AM »

Yes, its a mansion and its a about a half million...if it was in Cali, it would be 5-7 million....point I'm making is that money goes further in Texas than most other states.  That mansion in Texas is less expensive than a studio apartment in New York.

I saw a similar floor plan and good acreage in Plano for $675,000.   Anyway, that house would go for no less than 2M here in Cali.  If it's La Jolla, it's 3-4M.

Before relocating to Cali, I had a TX option but passed, and I'm glad I did. I'll pay extra for the lifestyle vs that blue-collar TX bullshit.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: November 08, 2012, 08:53:07 AM »
Im gonna move to the states, are there jobs in Texas?  how much do you guys pay out for health insurance (premium cover)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #52 on: November 08, 2012, 08:53:47 AM »
I saw a similar floor plan and good acreage in Plano for $675,000.   Anyway, that house would go for no less than 2M here in Cali.  If it's La Jolla, it's 3-4M.

Before relocating to Cali, I had a TX option but passed, and I'm glad I did. I'll pay extra for the lifestyle vs that blue-collar TX bullshit.

So u paid 400k for 1000 sq ft?? And living among tons of illegals? :D

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2012, 08:54:34 AM »
Bible studies   ::) ::) ::)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2012, 08:56:22 AM »
I'm in tx and for 3 mill u get this 11k sq ft home with 32k sq ft lot...

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2012, 08:56:40 AM »
Maybe.  But I'm not the one who hung posters of Ronnie Coleman in a thong on the walls of my apartment for months.  The fact that you sought out and hung up those posters says more about your appetites than anything I could ever intimate.  Perhaps your friends--the ones who called you a fag--know you better than you realize.  ::)

They were pulled out of a flex magazine because the walls were bare in my weight room. Shit, I was just trying to explain how to a person who doesn't lift, it looks gay. It was up there for like a day. Apparently that gave you such a hard on you decided to save it on your computer. Oh boy what a winner. It was 10 years ago, let it go. Sorry but I grew up in a normal family with good parents. I couldn't imagine looking at a man and how fucked up you have to be to do so.I feel bad you didn't grow up with such privileges which turned you to homosexuality.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2012, 08:57:53 AM »
What did Branch do for a living before pro bodybuilding?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2012, 08:58:51 AM »
Oh boy a homosexual has a thread of me saved from 5 years ago. What a fucking loser. I had a couple posters up in my weight room, until I realized how gay it looked. Try sucking less cock and get a life. You should be put on a barge and sent passed the 200 mile limit with the rest of your HIV infected friends.

Sent passed  :D

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2012, 09:00:15 AM »
So u paid 400k for 1000 sq ft?? And living among tons of illegals? :D

what you loose in sq footage in Cali, you gain in boners.

really, i grew up in the south.  since my parents are immigrants, they got major hate on some days.  cali is more forgiven, when it comes to diversity, and the diversity of women and opportunity out here is only second to new york.  so, it's all good.  

PS That oreo wiggs would die out here.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2012, 09:01:32 AM »

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 08, 2012, 09:06:09 AM »

I have very hard time believing you could have all that for half a million...

Maybe someone could confirm this. I naturally don't have a clue where to start searching similar kind of houses for sale in usa, texas.

Zillow.com
Realtor.com

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #61 on: November 08, 2012, 09:06:25 AM »
what you loose in sq footage in Cali, you gain in boners.

really, i grew up in the south.  since my parents are immigrants, they got major hate on some days.  cali is more forgiven, when it comes to diversity, and the diversity of women and opportunity out here is only second to new york.  so, it's all good.  

PS That oreo wiggs would die out here.

Haha I was born and raised in cali and I'm white look like matt barkley so no hate here ;D

For real though tx isn't all that bad, hot as hell in the summer though and people are more sincere rather than like Cali's fake people, plus IMO southern girls are a lot hotter!! Them and Alabama chicks!!! ;D

Still miss cali though but parents have a place near Newport

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: November 08, 2012, 09:06:58 AM »
These run about the price of Branches house.  How much sq footage do you really need to live comfortably?  Once you step out the house, Cali KILLS Tx.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #63 on: November 08, 2012, 09:07:48 AM »
Fucking hell that's a sweet home. Bet you can have a sweet life out in Texas.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 08, 2012, 09:14:47 AM »
Cali's fake people, plus IMO southern girls are a lot hotter!! Them and Alabama chicks!!! ;D

Cali is loaded with transplants.  I've met a lot of straight shooters here in Diego, including some nice clinical business opportunities, which weren't available in the south.  Ok, in the south everyone knows you by first name on the block, but that's not opportunity.  I'd say you do meet the lollipop/fake variety in Nails' part of the woods near Los Angeles.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: November 08, 2012, 09:18:40 AM »

Haha I was born and raised in cali and I'm white look like matt barkley so no hate here ;D

For real though tx isn't all that bad, hot as hell in the summer though and people are more sincere rather than like Cali's fake people, plus IMO southern girls are a lot hotter!! Them and Alabama chicks!!! ;D

Variety is still better in Cali.  Maybe you like a bit of japanese/italian, rican/honduran or russian/portuguese.  TX can't handle that, if you like your women flavored.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #66 on: November 08, 2012, 09:20:47 AM »
Zillow.com
Realtor.com

Thanks.
Judging by quick searching, it seems possible that you can get something like what Branch has for about 600k  :-\

Crazy. The reason I have hard time believing is this:
Here you pay almost 700 000 dollars for these - just few examples but gives impression..

HAHA, then again. In USA houses are most probably not built anywhere near the standards they are here.
Especially the 'ground work', all insulation etc. adds the costs but are necessary given the hard winter conditions.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #67 on: November 08, 2012, 09:22:36 AM »
Cali is loaded with transplants.  I've met a lot of straight shooters here in Diego, including some nice clinical business opportunities, which weren't available in the south.  Ok, in the south everyone knows you by first name on the block, but that's not opportunity.  I'd say you do meet the lollipop/fake variety in Nails' part of the woods near Los Angeles.

Haha true of course not everyone is fake out I'm from Thousand Oaks near moor park and Camarillo and still call that place home but I guess if u grew up in it all the glitz and glamour don't phase u much at least to me it doesn't

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #68 on: November 08, 2012, 09:24:59 AM »

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #69 on: November 08, 2012, 10:04:36 AM »

haha who is that little bald bitch?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 08, 2012, 11:16:10 AM »
Show us your mansion then we can talk.

It's rumored that TA lives in a mansion.   :o

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #71 on: November 08, 2012, 11:21:23 AM »
I gotta give Branch credit where it's due.  Awesome property.  Livin' the dream.  You'll get nothing like that with that kind of land in Vegas.  No sir.

I lived in San Antonio three years from 01-04. Loved it and yes, property was cheap, even during the boom.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #72 on: November 08, 2012, 11:23:09 AM »
im a big fan of american houses, they burn easy haha

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #73 on: November 08, 2012, 11:32:14 AM »
im a big fan of american houses, they burn easy haha

Haha, wtf  ;D

Never heard that.
Though sometimes it's said that those hurricanes etc. would result in little damage here due to more robust construction of houses.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #74 on: November 08, 2012, 11:33:59 AM »
Vince, come on man.... The house in video is large and in good condition, it seems. I would call it a mansion.
You ain't getting that cheap no matter if it was in Nigeria. No need to try downplay the big man here. He worked his ass off and is now living large.

Just got the location of Branch Warren's House...its only worth 260k actually....I'm not the one to thank for the info btw.  This should rightfully prove the point I was making

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/735-Copper-Woods-Ln_Lewisville_TX_75077_M82122-37331?source=web
A