Author Topic: Branch Warren's home (video)  (Read 31116 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Branch Warren's home (video)
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2012, 08:15:42 PM »
why doesnt TA build up a good credit history

You would have to ask him but whenever I need to get info on someone, the first thing I go for is the deliquent credit reports.  That's why I got so much info on Derek Anthony....he's got a ton of outstanding credit cards debt, same with Phillip...er PJ Braun. 

When I was pissed off and Adonis a few years ago, I did my search to find dirt on him and found practically nothing except a credit check at an martial arts facility. 
A

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2012, 08:33:48 PM »
The house isn't my style but I would enjoy living on five acres.
T

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2012, 08:37:49 PM »
As in handouts, yes? Haha u just keep going at it while everyone is talking house value u live in a 400k pile of crap but to justify u bring up lifestyle but we all know it ain't true in SD unless u r Alex  :D

If I ever go back to visit my fam why don't u come up to the OC over at Newport/Costa Mesa

Oh, I hate to follow the course of threads. It's much better to derail them.

I'm not sure what you are saying.  You think I came to Cali to work for Alex23. LOL.  Try in the process of securing clinical office space and finishing the grad journey.  FatBoy isn't the only one getting paid out here.  It's maX-factor and Alex23, egotistical white boys,  always trying to prove something by flaunting what they have weekly on getbig. 

Like I said, you only need so many sq feet to live, so I'll take 1000 sq ft less, more salary and opportunity and exotic women over the Red State, Red Neck bullshit in TX, anyday.

Try leasing a floor on in the building for less than $4K monthly, which is pretty much a monthly salary for just about anything in TX. 

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2012, 08:39:30 PM »

Yes, its a mansion and its a about a half million...if it was in Cali, it would be 5-7 million....point I'm making is that money goes further in Texas than most other states. That mansion in Texas is less expensive than a studio apar tment in New York.
x2
T

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: November 08, 2012, 10:30:36 PM »
Very nice place to live. Branch is doing well for himself.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 09, 2012, 12:08:07 AM »
I was surprised that he has such a big home. Of course property is somewhat less expensive in Texas than it is in many other parts of the country. However, property tax in Texas is fairly high according to my daughter who currently lives there.

Branch has an interesting way of speaking. It's as if he is very nervous so he talks really fast....with no Texas drawl.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: November 09, 2012, 12:16:56 AM »
Branch has an interesting way of speaking. It's as if he is very nervous so he talks really fast....with no Texas drawl.

At first I thought the video was sped up but probably not. Fast talker but seems like a nice guy.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #107 on: November 09, 2012, 02:03:06 AM »

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #108 on: November 09, 2012, 05:01:08 AM »

Just got the location of Branch Warren's House...its only worth 260k actually....I'm not the one to thank for the info btw.  This should rightfully prove the point I was making

http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/735-Copper-Woods-Ln_Lewisville_TX_75077_M82122-37331?source=web

That's an insane deal. Good for him.
It's Hip to be Square!

jmt1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: November 09, 2012, 05:08:37 AM »

You would have to ask him but whenever I need to get info on someone, the first thing I go for is the deliquent credit reports.  That's why I got so much info on Derek Anthony....he's got a ton of outstanding credit cards debt, same with Phillip...er PJ Braun. 

When I was pissed off and Adonis a few years ago, I did my search to find dirt on him and found practically nothing except a credit check at an martial arts facility. 

For someone with a ton of outstanding debt, PJ managed to get himself a pretty nice looking place in Boca.

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2012, 06:09:44 AM »
How old is he ?  Looks 45 in that clip....   Nice Muscletech tank top .... I need some for my workout...Im white and bald, so why not ?

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2012, 06:16:45 AM »
How old is he ?  Looks 45 in that clip....   Nice Muscletech tank top .... I need some for my workout...Im white and bold, so why not ?

37!   :o

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #112 on: November 09, 2012, 06:17:22 AM »
Vince, come on man.... The house in video is large and in good condition, it seems. I would call it a mansion.
You ain't getting that cheap no matter if it was in Nigeria. No need to try downplay the big man here. He worked his ass off had his ass worked off and is now living large.

Fixed

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2012, 06:19:05 AM »

Yes, its a mansion and its a about a half million...if it was in Cali, it would be 5-7 million....point I'm making is that money goes further in Texas than most other states.  That mansion in Texas is less expensive than a studio apartment in New York.

Very very true. Folks forget the huge disparity in cost of living in diff parts of the country.

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #114 on: November 09, 2012, 06:32:42 AM »
I saw a similar floor plan and good acreage in Plano for $675,000.   Anyway, that house would go for no less than 2M here in Cali.  If it's La Jolla, it's 3-4M.

Before relocating to Cali, I had a TX option but passed, and I'm glad I did. I'll pay extra for the lifestyle vs that blue-collar TX bullshit.

LOL @ 3-4 mill in La Jolla.

Try 12-14 mill brown boy.

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: November 09, 2012, 06:33:00 AM »
Someone post the picture of him STANDING behind the steering wheel of his truck. That was the most hilarious BB-related pic ever.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: November 09, 2012, 06:33:11 AM »

Were you once a PI or something?  Remind me to not get on your bad side.  

Also, that was foolish of TA to give a gym his SSN to run.  A gym has absolutely no business ever having your SSN.  

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #117 on: November 09, 2012, 06:37:54 AM »
I'm in tx and for 3 mill u get this 11k sq ft home with 32k sq ft lot...

Damn nice place but no way in the universe it's 11k sqft ( unless it has a below ground level or is deeper than it is wide)

Based off the photo it looks to be more in the neighborhood or 4,800 - 5,200 sqft

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #118 on: November 09, 2012, 06:39:05 AM »

haha never mind, I take that back  :o

Thats a sick deal for 3mill.

That home would be 25 mill on Bev Hills.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #119 on: November 09, 2012, 06:44:01 AM »
ugly beyond belief

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #120 on: November 09, 2012, 06:46:51 AM »
LOL @ 3-4 mill in La Jolla.

Try 12-14 mill brown boy.

i live on the outskirts of la jolla, poor white boy.  in a soft market, this 6000 sq ft gem goes for 4.0-4.5M in la jolla.  now, we are talking about a property, which isn't facing/sitting on the pacific, which falls in your fantasy price range of 14-15M, esp the med style properties.  don't worry some of us are rolling up on Alex23 real fast with less than one year booked in cali.   ;)   

shit, my office space with partners is more than the combined mortgages of your immediate family.   ::)  yeah, i know i'm a wanna be mexican, according to brother, chaos.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #122 on: November 09, 2012, 06:48:32 AM »
Really?  Does TA live in that nice of a house? ???  Branch's house is pretty damn nice.

A house doesn't have to be "big" or "nice" to have a high value.

It could be in a prime location or possess historical significance. (never seen TA's home so I'm just speculating)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #123 on: November 09, 2012, 06:52:30 AM »
For someone with a ton of outstanding debt, PJ managed to get himself a pretty nice looking place in Boca.

I don't think Phillip has his own place....I believe he's living with Aaron Singerman.  They showed a video of him walking through an empty apartment but never one with his stuff in it and he's not done a follow-up of him moving into the place.  Its just too weird because as far as I know, I don't think Phillip even has a job so how is he going to pay for his own place???

A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #124 on: November 09, 2012, 06:59:06 AM »
To put things into perspective this tiny NYC apt has a higher value than Branch's home: