Author Topic: Testosterone, Trenbolone and other Anabolic Drugs: Correct Use Explained  (Read 24348 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Testosterone, Trenbolone and other Anabolic Drugs: Correct Use Explained
« Reply #25 on: November 10, 2012, 05:38:20 PM »
I concur.

All the guys including myself that used high amounts worked up to it over a period of many years. Some of the guys i know who use these amounts have been using AAS for over 10 years off and on, more time on than off.

8)

This was to be my follow up question.  Thanks Overload/Onetimehard for the responses. 
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #26 on: November 10, 2012, 06:38:00 PM »
I concur.

All the guys including myself that used high amounts worked up to it over a period of many years. Some of the guys i know who use these amounts have been using AAS for over 10 years off and on, more time on than off.

There is a point where the sides get out of control, but from what i have personally seen you can deal with it and your body adapts eventually, but not always. Some guys get insane sides while others get nothing. I think this is where a lot of people either up the dosage or realize they need to back off like i did.

8)
I have been enjoying a lot your post's lately, I almost have never witness you post something I would disagree with.

As for large amounts of test with me it's like I haven't had the opportunity to benefit from it yet cause of all the time off I have had in the last 4 years, but now that I am back in full swing will probably reach 2500mg of test and probably exceed 4 grams of total gear as I plan on heading into new territory this time around and I am 30 years old so I my body has had plenty of experience and can handle it so........

here is my advise to everyone, do not up your test unless you are going into new territory, I would suggest the increase in test is only beneficial to those who want to surpass their previous limits and not to simply accomplish something in a specific period of time.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #27 on: November 10, 2012, 06:45:39 PM »
I have been enjoying a lot your post's lately, I almost have never witness you post something I would disagree with.

As for large amounts of test with me it's like I haven't had the opportunity to benefit from it yet cause of all the time off I have had in the last 4 years, but now that I am back in full swing will probably reach 2500mg of test and probably exceed 4 grams of total gear as I plan on heading into new territory this time around and I am 30 years old so I my body has had plenty of experience and can handle it so........

here is my advise to everyone, do not up your test unless you are going into new territory, I would suggest the increase in test is only beneficial to those who want to surpass their previous limits and not to simply accomplish something in a specific period of time.
:o,,,will be possible epic my friend,,,

whitewidow

« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2012, 05:24:36 AM »
Cmon WW you know the big dogs are on some heavy ass test bro. I am friends with a lot of pros bro and one of my close friends (ifbb) takes 500mg test per day bro, people don't want to believe it but, we are talking the top 100 people on the planet, fucken right they are mega dosing on test and yes it is necessary.

Yes but that is for guys who have been using gear for years and want to go pro!after a certain amount it just is going to do more harm in the long run. I of course know bodybuilders who use a few grams of Test a week but it does depends on the ester. Those guys are also risking alot!  people can go pro using just a few grams of anabolics stacked properly with their HGH and insulin. You start feeling like a pin cushion if you are using 5 grams of gear plus HGH and slin. believe it or not guys have gone pro using just a few grams of anabolics and HGH/insulin and a few orals to bulk, then they jump on a few grams of Tren,masteron and lower doses of Test. most of them also lower their HGH dosage as well.
No matter what genetics is going to be the key on how one respods.

I have seen guys make the same gains on 2 grams of anabolics as guys using 5 grams of anabolics. most of the guys using the gram dosages were african american. not trying to be racist but they seem to have the best response I have seen, compared to white males. I saw a african american male make better gains in a month then most white guys made all year! I was amazed. what took some of these guys at my gym 6-12 months to accomplish this african american guy made the same or better gains in 6 weeks. He just had crazy genetics and response to anabolics and HGH/slin. His strength gains were nutts as well as the size he put on!

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2012, 10:34:52 PM »
Well. Been around quite a while. I know many that use that much and many that don't.. We have to assume many will lie in regards to usage also.. But I can tell ya from my experience yes high dosages ofmtestnwork great.. But my pecker will not work for,shit whe I go above 400 Mgs or so of test.. I can run aromasin ect and still have issues.. Gotta watch that E2 levels..lol

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2012, 06:11:05 AM »
BFG and others say gh15's advice is dangerous, yet gh5 has said one shouldn't need more than a couple of grams of steroids to turn pro, when used in conjunction with a good dose of GH, I think he said like 10iu of HG growth.

And then you look at BFG's stacks.

Who is giving "dangerous" advice here? If gh15 is lying and BFG is right, then gh15 is minimizing the drug doses needed. Who would have thought, gh15 recommending too few drugs.  ::)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2012, 10:46:26 AM »
BFG and others say gh15's advice is dangerous, yet gh5 has said one shouldn't need more than a couple of grams of steroids to turn pro, when used in conjunction with a good dose of GH, I think he said like 10iu of HG growth.

Who is giving "dangerous" advice here? If gh15 is lying and BFG is right, then gh15 is minimizing the drug doses needed. Who would have thought, gh15 recommending too few drugs.  ::)

The difference is that BFG has actually done what he preaches and people know he's a legit competitor. The other is a gimmick who changes his protocols every 2 weeks and has never competed on a body building stage.

Both protocol's are not good for your health.

8)

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2012, 01:52:19 PM »

I never said gh15's advice was dangerous, I said it was nonsensical and simply incorrect. His drug protocols and diet advice on how to achieve pro size were plain wrong.

I have regularly stated there is nothing healthy about bodybuilding. Chances are if one's goal is "health" he or she wouldn't be sticking a needle 1.5 inches into their body to inject an oil laced with heavy metal contaminants from china that is probably produced in the bathtub of a random gym rat.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #33 on: November 12, 2012, 02:55:57 PM »

Bro ''giving dangerous advise'' is not the point here and never has been really, people want to know what people do at the top levels and BFG is only stating what he has witnessed is necessary to get to these levels, if some clown claims it could be done with 1 third the gear BFG is stating then that's his stupidity for being so naive, in the meantime I appreciate BFG insight.

Gh15 is just a google king and read a few books on anabolics, nothing more. Not one thing he ever said taught me anything I did not already know or nothing anyone can learn from reading a steroid book. He is not a pro, we dedicated a 50 page thread on him showing us his pro card and he did not deliver, some one with an ego like his would have showed us the card in a heart beat.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2012, 04:54:12 PM »
The difference is that BFG has actually done what he preaches and people know he's a legit competitor.

So you know who BFG is? How do you know? His style looks very similar to "Gavin Kane" to me.
Don't know if it's him, just noticed the similarity.

At first he said he's the guru, then he said it's his friend who showed all these written down cycles to him.

Not one thing he ever said taught me anything I did not already know or nothing anyone can learn from reading a steroid book.

And what have you learned from BFG? If you're a competitor or involved in the sport the answer is: nothing. BFG's cycles are exactly the type you would find in a steroid manual. gh15's cycles didn't resemble anything I've read about and they weren't presented in a way you would read about in a book. Show me which book says you can re-use needles dozens of times no problem. :D

gh15 couldn't prove he was a pro. Let's see BFG prove he's "real", and not just another drug dealer playing guru on the net.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2012, 05:02:05 PM »
So you know who BFG is? How do you know? His style looks very similar to "Gavin Kane" to me.
Don't know if it's him, just noticed the similarity.

At first he said he's the guru, then he said it's his friend who showed all these written down cycles to him.

And what have you learned from BFG? If you're a competitor or involved in the sport the answer is: nothing. BFG's cycles are exactly the type you would find in a steroid manual. gh15's cycles didn't resemble anything I've read about and they weren't presented in a way you would read about in a book. Show me which book says you can re-use needles dozens of times no problem. :D

gh15 couldn't prove he was a pro. Let's see BFG prove he's "real", and not just another drug dealer playing guru on the net.
First of all, I have learned a few things from him, second he owns a big site, a valuable one at that, does not need to come here for some petty financial gain, like brokeass15, who nickle and dimes and scams, just all around scum.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2012, 05:09:09 PM »
First of all, I have learned a few things from him, second he owns a big site, a valuable one at that, does not need to come here for some petty financial gain, like brokeass15, who nickle and dimes and scams, just all around scum.

Do you know who it is? You don't have to tell me who, just tell me if you know.

BFG also said that it's well known who gh15 is. BFG, who is gh15? Or is it a secret you can't talk about? :D

hes just some guy that works in the bodybuilding industry. Never placed in a show beyond junior nationals, and that was a long time ago.

Amazing that others haven't figured it out then and dropped the name here. I can't remember anyone pointing at someone in the industry who used to be a low-level competitor.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2012, 05:25:02 PM »
Do you know who it is? You don't have to tell me who, just tell me if you know.

BFG also said that it's well known who gh15 is. BFG, who is gh15? Or is it a secret you can't talk about? :D

Amazing that others haven't figured it out then and dropped the name here. I can't remember anyone pointing at someone in the industry who used to be a low-level competitor.

I don't have to know his identity to know he is a valuable person on a valuable site( his site) who many respect, including IFBB pros.

GH15 is the laughing stock of bodybuilding, I practically live at bodybuilding shows so I am on stage at hundreds of them and I am back stage a lot, as my job requires me to do so, with the competitors and I swear on God's green earth bro, mark my words, I will die right now if I am lying but the general view is he is a clown and a scam artist, yes back stage at all the major shows he is talked about in group discussions and he is mocked, ridiculed and laughed at big time, he is the bodybuilding cult's Peewee Herman, a laughing stock. His rep is such as a loser, egomaniac, bullshitter from hell and biggest scammer in the industry, wake the fuck up bro.

Oh and before you start saying he is mighty and great cause he is popular and talked about and he is inside people's head, lmao OK, the most popular person in the US was Mr. Campton with his end of the world prophesy, he to was popular and talked ABOUT, LOL

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2012, 05:39:23 PM »
I don't have to know his identity to know he is a valuable person on a valuable site( his site) who many respect, including IFBB pros.

GH15 is the laughing stock of bodybuilding, I practically live at bodybuilding shows so I am on stage at hundreds of them and I am back stage a lot, as my job requires me to do so, with the competitors and I swear on God's green earth bro, mark my words, I will die right now if I am lying but the general view is he is a clown and a scam artist, yes back stage at all the major shows he is talked about in group discussions and he is mocked, ridiculed and laughed at big time, he is the bodybuilding cult's Peewee Herman, a laughing stock. His rep is such as a loser, egomaniac, bullshitter from hell and biggest scammer in the industry, wake the fuck up bro.

Oh and before you start saying he is mighty and great cause he is popular and talked about and he is inside people's head, lmao OK, the most popular person in the US was Mr. Campton with his end of the world prophesy, he to was popular and talked ABOUT, LOL

I don't give a shit who respects who, it doesn't matter to me.

I just said gh15 couldn't prove who he was, but now I'm asking if BFG can do it since people say he's definitely legit. I'm simply curious as to who BFG is and if his claimed contest placings and other credentials are legit. I want to know if there's a connection to "Gavin Kane" or any other keyboard warrior we have seen.
And since he also claims to know who gh15 is maybe he could drop the name... I mean why not?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2012, 05:46:32 PM »
Oh my bad then, I thought you were one of the elves  :-\

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2012, 05:49:38 PM »
lol @ pewee herman haha

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2012, 04:52:01 AM »
I think it really is genetics based. every bodybuilder who is going to compete or wants to go pro is going to have to use top notch drugs and some with sweet genetics can get by with HGH 6-8IU's, Insulin, and a mix of 2,000mg of Test,Deca,primo, 50mg dbol,50mg anadrol for the first 4-6 weeks

then some use double that but have weaker genetics and shitty diet habits and training habits. The best scenario I can give is the african american guy I know who used HGH/slin  anf 2grams of anabolics and these other white guys used 4-5grams of anabolic and HGH/insulin at higher levels and this african american guy with crazy genetics blew them away! He started his cycle 4 months before these white guys and when they were 6 months in the african american guy looed better and he was only 6-8 weeks in! Plus he was lifting heavier weights then any of the white guys megadosing. So response to hormones is #1 second comes the quality of steroids and HGH you are using.

darkrid3r

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2012, 09:16:19 AM »
I think were getting a little off topic here. ITs not about who posted what, who is better than whom, who is getting talked about and what not.

Its about safe steroid use, from the ground to the top pros. Its all different for everyone.

Here is my 2 cents, and im going to leave it at this.....

1-5 years, not over 2 grams combined. WHY? They barely know how to diet let alone what drugs to take
Diet, Training, Rest, Drugs.

We all play with doses, drug types and when to take them, its not the same for everyone. I like to call it bro science, its just a bunch of guys yacking try this, try that blah blah blah. 500mg of test e/c/p is a lot, more than most need to grow. If your running 500 and working on your diet, you can do some very good things. Sure your not going to be pro, but its about learning how to eat and rest and train not the drugs, they are just a bonus for most gym rats. Sure you blow up and get huge on 2g but you loose it when you stop, because you dont know how to eat to maintain your frame, or your stopped cold turkey without your natty test being turned on first. So many things to learn in this first few years its crazy. These guys are paying stupid street prices for gear. Way to high and we all  know it.

5-7 years, these guys are the more serious builders, 500mg test is their minimum, they never go off, they are doctor monitored, diet is on track 80% of the time. 2g is hardly a building phase, they know about good GH, they have access to half decent drugs etc. They have most likely done a few shows and are familiar with the industry as a whole.

10+ These guys also do 500mg week minimum, blast and cruise, these guys know their shit, you know them in the gym when you see them, they will NOT give up any secrets, they wont give you sources etc. If your lucky they will help you with diet but your going to pay them. Dont bother them, they will yell at you in the gym hehe. They have access to most everything either pharma grade or top notch stuff, they dont pay high prices, they dont play the political games and bull shit. They eat, train, rest and do a "LITTLE" of everything hehe. (I know several IFBB pros, most of them are regular joes, some angry and wont give you the time of day unless there is something in it for them which is too bad)

For the most part, 90% of the people on the internet are NOT in category 3, they are in 1, researching, learning and trying to understand the "BRO SCIENCE"

I always tailor any cycle on the side of NOOBISHNESS without big words. The guys in my gym say "1cc of this and 1cc of that" when you ask them how many MG it is they have no fucking clue what they take. "oh the dealer told me to run it this way"
They dont know what an ester is, they dont know what half life means, they dont know anything.
They dont get blood work, they dont eat right "diet coke and a bag of MnMs is my mid morning snack"
They use this as the magic pill. and Their aint one. then they wonder why your shredded all the time, bother you in the gym because their magic protocol is not working.

ME personally as a show level bodybuilder in the amateur field have an obligation to set these people straight, to make them understand that just because you take this stuff does not mean that your going to explode over night, that you have to still put in the work to get there.

no drug will save you from your own mind
no volume of HGH will save you from your own crappy diet

I am not a pro, nor do I ever think I will be, we all like to dream but im also not about to jam 5g of gear in my ass to make it there "yet" muahahhahaha

These people need to understand they need to make it out of 1-5 years first, build a good base, play with diet and training and rest, use a minimum of steroids before they do some harm to themselves and blame the industry for their own stupidity.

Now I have to apologize for a long post, more of a rant than a post.

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2012, 07:43:10 PM »
Not to disagree or derail the thread, but I think it depends on the person and their genetic response to hormones. I've been on 450mg test for at least 5 weeks and prior to that was in the 300-350mg range for months, and honestly the change from the dose increase has been disappointing. It seems some people need large amounts to grow. I'm going to try 600mg test and see how it goes. I've also been on 600mg EQ and about 4iu hgh. Unless my expectations are not realistic, the results kind of make me want to throw the towel in.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2012, 04:01:19 PM »
The difference is that BFG has actually done what he preaches and people know he's a legit competitor.

Bump for Overload. Who are the people who know BFG is a legit competitor? Onetimehard didn't even know.

Who will vouch for him, who will say they know who it is?

I was a top 3 placing national competitor in my twenties. I placed second in my weight class (super heavyweight) a number of times at the national level, effectively just missing an IFBB pro card. I stopped competing because I wanted to raise a family in good health. I am still well immersed in the bodybuilding industry, and while I stopped a couple years ago, I spent nearly a decade giving hormone advice to competitors as a "guru."

So, more than one 2nd place at the nationals? Well known guru? Overload, will you back up these competitive credentials he claims to have?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2012, 05:51:34 PM »
I was told who he was by someone credible. I'm not certain it's true, but it makes sense.

I don't vouch for him, but his information is the most accurate i have seen based on what i know and what top level users actually do. I have been around people who do and preach exactly what BFG says and that means something, so i vouch for his information 100%.

If he turns out to be a gimmick like gh15 i will be the first to admit it.

8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #46 on: November 19, 2012, 04:08:26 PM »
I was told who he was by someone credible. I'm not certain it's true, but it makes sense.

I don't vouch for him, but his information is the most accurate i have seen based on what i know and what top level users actually do. I have been around people who do and preach exactly what BFG says and that means something, so i vouch for his information 100%.

If he turns out to be a gimmick like gh15 i will be the first to admit it.

8)

Alright, an honest response. Thanks.

I wish someone would PM me his supposed identity, especially since it's apparently known by many. I just want to know if my hunches are correct. :D