Author Topic: Israel vs. Hamas  (Read 23489 times)

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
Re: Fu*k Israhell
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2012, 01:49:13 PM »
I'm a human being

Yes, but why do you constantly side only with the Arab victims when both sides suffer senseless and innocent casualties?

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Israel vs. Hamas
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2012, 04:45:07 PM »
^Obviously because they are the witness and media always skews the facts to be pro-israel.

Both 4 years ago and this new war, israel is the one who broke the truce.

Ron, hamas is the democratically elected government of palestine, the people voted for it. Israel didn't like democracy so they pounded gaza, blocked of food, construction supplies, created more check points and so on and so forth. That's the reality on the ground. Hamas is the one building schools, hospitals, places of worship, factories, policing gaza, etc..

The guy they assasinated negotiated peace and kept things under control this is a fact, they assasinated him. Israel is a backstabbing double crossing ho who doesn't want peace.

When palestinians defend themselves they are terrorists, when israel attacks others they are 'defending themselves'.

Israel attacks everyone in the region, no one says a peep. Sudan was bombed recently by Israel. Is there an international outrage no? Israel attacked Lebanon. Israel bombed Syria. Does anyon remember these things? I do because I pay attention.

Israel gets away with kidnapping, assassinations so its not surprising they don't give a shit if they kill thousands of palestinian children.

They even have a plan on how to starve gazans, gazans are under siege and occupation, and the majority of the million+ living there are children.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2012, 07:12:00 PM »
Who doesn't care until the missile and rockets and gunfire start hitting your city.  But then again, its all safe up there, so you have the freedom of complaining and never understanding.

You know Ron, I was originally going to respond with I am a human being who cares about the loss of innocent lives wherever they occur... I was even going to include the fact that I have a close friend whose sons studied at the University of Tel Aviv, and currently have many Israeli friends throughout Israel INCLUDING Tel Aviv. I was also going to mention how many members of my own family have been put in harms way as a result of being members of the US military whose orders are sometimes dictated by the priorities of Israel, versus the priorities of their own country, ...but in the end, I didn't think it was necessary. Being a human being should have been enough.

To say I don't care is a specious argument. You need to direct that to those who are cheering the violence which is clearly a political distraction away from the growing Israeli protests against the austerity measures Netanyahu proposes for Israel,

Those who cheer this sort of thing, are the same ones who cheered when thousands of Americans were sent to die in Iraq over non-existent WMD's. They are the ones who sleep safely in their beds at night, not caring about a disgusting cycle of violence that threatens the lives of innocent Palestinians and Jews alike, ...and threatens to drag the entire world into the fray.

Maybe you should stop getting your information from the AIPAC filtered & controlled media sources of the west, and start talking to actual people who live in Israel. Maybe you could read some of the Jewish Daily's like Haaretz if you want an accurate picture of what is actually taking place inside Israel, and inside Gaza. You won't find it in the western press.
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #28 on: November 17, 2012, 07:17:38 PM »
I love Ron. Ahmed... Fuck those warmonger perma victim bulker instigators devil worshipers. I hope Israel kills every last one of them. It will save this world so much trouble, and future trouble because of the monsters they are breeding.
Fixed.
G

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 17, 2012, 07:20:47 PM »
You know Ron, I was originally going to respond with I am a human being who cares about the loss of innocent lives wherever they occur... I was even going to include the fact that I have a close friend whose sons studied at the University of Tel Aviv, and currently have many Israeli friends throughout Israel INCLUDING Tel Aviv. I was also going to mention how many members of my own family have been put in harms way as a result of being members of the US military whose orders are sometimes dictated by the priorities of Israel, versus the priorities of their own country, ...but in the end, I didn't think it was necessary. Being a human being should have been enough.

To say I don't care is a specious argument. You need to direct that to those who are cheering the violence which is clearly a political distraction away from the growing Israeli protests against the austerity measures Netanyahu proposes for Israel,

Those who cheer this sort of thing, are the same ones who cheered when thousands of Americans were sent to die in Iraq over non-existent WMD's. They are the ones who sleep safely in their beds at night, not caring about a disgusting cycle of violence that threatens the lives of innocent Palestinians and Jews alike, ...and threatens to drag the entire world into the fray.

Maybe you should stop getting your information from the AIPAC filtered & controlled media sources of the west, and start talking to actual people who live in Israel. Maybe you could read some of the Jewish Daily's like Haaretz if you want an accurate picture of what is actually taking place inside Israel, and inside Gaza. You won't find it in the western press.

Meltdown.  ;D

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2012, 07:24:37 PM »
Ahmed you post videos of these sick pedo terrorists like they are helping your arguments or something. You are the most brain washed person I have ever seen... one who at some point can probably convinced to do violence in the name of being a good Muslim.

The videos make you look even crazier... and the only person here who thinks Israel instigates these battles is you. And I love the contradiction... Hamas is ok because they were elected in right? But there are hundreds of posts by you claiming thier ideology is not really Islam. So which is it? Ok because elected or not ok cause they are "fake Muslims" according to you.
$

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2012, 07:26:52 PM »

Yes, but why do you constantly side only with the Arab victims when both sides suffer senseless and innocent casualties?

I side with the victims PERIOD! Some are Jewish, most are Arab.
Zionism is not the victim, it is an aggressive policy of genocide.
The victims are the State of Israel, it's inhabitants, and the Palestinians.

Do not allow yourself to confuse Zionism with Judaism, or psycopathic Israeli politicians with the State of Israel. That is the trick & the trap that the zionists use in order to gain support. As if those against Zionism are anti-semitic or don't care about Jews. They try to get you to believe that if you criticize the policies of the state, you automatically hate or don't care about the citizens of that state, when in fact just the opposite is true. Lack of caring results in indifference, not criticism.

As crazed as 333 was during the height of his insanity, criticizing the POTUS, can any one of you assume his constant and often times irrational critiques of the POTUS was because he hated America, and didn't care about America, or the impact on America he perceived certain policies to have?
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2012, 07:28:26 PM »
Both sides are brainwashed nutjobs.

I hope they completely wipe each other out and only the rational people of Earth are left. The rest are deadweight.

We will rebuild.

G

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 07:54:34 PM »
Both sides are brainwashed nutjobs.

I hope they completely wipe each other out and only the rational people of Earth are left. The rest are deadweight.

We will rebuild.

Are you sure about that? Are you sure the Palestinians are brainwashed nutjobs?
Mind you, we're not talking about Talibani from Afghanistan, we're talking about Palestinians in Gaza; a people that have been living under a brutal military occupation for 30+ years. A people who have had their homes systematically bulldozed, their lands taken, their fields, crops, and livestock destroyed... who basically live in a giant prison camp, and who are being slaughtered & starved while the rest of the world turns a blind eye.

How would you respond if the US came under brutal military occupation?
You can't go into someone else's home, steal from them, and kill their children, then claim self defense, ...and you cannot claim a victim of aggression is a nutjob simply for defending him/herself from aggression.
w

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 17, 2012, 08:21:58 PM »
Are you sure about that? Are you sure the Palestinians are brainwashed nutjobs?
Mind you, we're not talking about Talibani from Afghanistan, we're talking about Palestinians in Gaza; a people that have been living under a brutal military occupation for 30+ years. A people who have had their homes systematically bulldozed, their lands taken, their fields, crops, and livestock destroyed... who basically live in a giant prison camp, and who are being slaughtered & starved while the rest of the world turns a blind eye.

How would you respond if the US came under brutal military occupation?
You can't go into someone else's home, steal from them, and kill their children, then claim self defense, ...and you cannot claim a victim of aggression is a nutjob simply for defending him/herself from aggression.
They are brainwashed because they are religious.

Someone told them that land was "holy" and they quit thinking immediately.

Yes, both sides are brainwashed.
G

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2012, 08:24:27 PM »
99.999% of people in the world and 100% of people on GB don't know the whole story there.   All of what I have seen here mostly is just arguing from a side.  

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 17, 2012, 08:32:43 PM »
G

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: November 17, 2012, 08:49:31 PM »
They are brainwashed because they are religious.

Someone told them that land was "holy" and they quit thinking immediately.

Yes, both sides are brainwashed.

To whom are you referring?  The secular atheist Jews who founded Zionism, or their followers?

I know you're not referring to the Palestinians forced to live in the refugee camps because their homes have been bulldozed, or simply taken away from them and given to a settler family.

Perhaps you're referring to the Palestinians forced to live in wall off compounds under constant fear that the bulldozers will soon be paying them a visit. These people are not fighting for religion, ...they are fighting for their very lives.

You never did answer my question. What would you do if America came under a similarly brutal oppressive occupation?
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2012, 09:32:53 PM »
Just like last time they banned journalists! Sick bastards! Last time the only real coverage was from PressTV who were inside Gaza. And now it's pretty much freelance journalists who were in Gaza. Of course western media organizations in particular in the UK have put their greatest effort to ban such mediums, including presstv. RT has people on the inside. Just like last time PressTV came under fire from Israeli troops. RT journalists were targetted as well.

As usual Israel's response is it was an 'accident' or 'unintentional' fucking sick bastards

Israel’s assault on Gaza: the lie of who started it exposed

Israeli soldiers display a military order to a cameraman in southern Israel attempting to film Gaza, 15 November. Israel has banned journalists from entering the Gaza Strip to cover its military operation there. (Oren Ziv / ActiveStills)

Israel has again attacked Gaza. In its aerial and ground assault that began on Saturday, November 10th, at least 7 Palestinians have been killed, 5 of them civilians, 3 of whom were children. Up to 52 others, including 6 women and 12 children, have been wounded.

As in every vicious military offensive Israel carries out in Gaza, the dominant narrative is that it is a response to rocket fire from Gaza into southern Israel. This is how it’s being reported in the US, and this is how virtually every American understands it.

And it’s a lie.

It’s true that on Saturday, prior to the expanded Israeli bombardment, the military wing of the Popular Front For the Liberation of Palestine shot an anti-tank missile at an Israeli Defense Forces vehicle near the Gaza border, wounding four Israeli soldiers. But what prompted the firing of the anti-tank missile?

First, on Monday, November 5th, Israeli forces shot and killed 23 year old Ahmad Nabhani when he “approached the border fence with Israel.” According to at least one account, Nabhani was mentally challenged.

Then, on Thursday, November 8th, the Israeli Occupation Forces – eight tanks and four bulldozers, to be exact – invaded southern Gaza, shooting and killing a 13-year old boy. Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (via):

According to investigations conducted by PCHR, at approximately 16:30 on Thursday, as a result of the indiscriminate shooting by IOF military vehicles that had moved into the ‘Abassan village, 13-year-old Ahmed Younis Khader Abu Daqqa was seriously wounded by a bullet to the abdomen. At the time he was shot, Ahmed had been playing football with his friends in front of his family’s house, located nearly 1,200 meters away from the area where the IOF were present.

So, even if honest observers brush to the side the cruel and inhumane Israeli blockade on Gaza and refuse to let it influence the equation of exactly which side started this flare up of violence, it is clear Israel started this latest clash. And in response to the response, Israel has waged a harsh, disproportionate military assault.

This would be a simple thing to understand if, for example, Western media bothered to ask the other side what happened. Palestinian news media immediately reported that the anti-tank missile Israel was supposedly responding to was admitted to by the Popular Resistance Committees, who described it as “revenge” for preceding Israeli violence on Gaza. But that basic task of honest journalism is apparently out of the question.

Every single Israeli incursion or attack on Gaza is accompanied by the same narrative: Israel fairly responded to unprovoked Palestinian rocket fire. The last major war on Gaza, Operation Cast Lead in December ’08-January ’09, also carried this narrative. Israel committed war crimes in that one-sided conflict, targeting and killing hundreds of civilians, using indiscriminate weapons, and intentionally destroying civilian infrastructure. It has become an accepted fact – even among critics of Israel – that the offensive was a response to Hamas rocket fire. The rocket fire did indeed occur immediately before the assault, but it was in response to Israel’s breaking of the six-month cease-fire, which even Israeli officials in WikiLeaks cables admitted Hamas had kept to.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2012, 10:01:28 PM »
99.999% of people in the world and 100% of people on GB don't know the whole story there.   All of what I have seen here mostly is just arguing from a side.  
Boom.
Still fun to get people riled up over it though.
On this board, all you have to do is make a post about Israel kicking ass to start a 5 page shit slinging bitch fest.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #40 on: November 17, 2012, 10:05:38 PM »
fuck this shit i'm converting to buddhism  ;D
T

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 17, 2012, 10:49:44 PM »
Hamas retaliated. The guy that was killed was a hamas chief that was negotiating peace and was preventing conflict in fact. Ironic. Nov 8th israelis killed a palestinian child and palestinians killed back israeli soldiers. Then israel assasinated hamas chief who was negotiating peace.

They planned this months ahead. It's their plan

Nov 29th palestinians were to go to UN to ask for statehood. Israel is just stealing more land as usual and buying time.

They already threatened to take over gaza before.

4 years ago, the same thing happened there was a peace, hamas upheld it, israel broke it. Israel bombed a police station in gaza. Hamas responded. Israel then started operation cast lead ALSO planned months before as was proven later.

They killed 1500 civillians.

are you delusional or what?????????????????????????????????????????

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 17, 2012, 10:53:03 PM »
Really.  Biggest crap I have heard yet.  Hamas wants peace?  Get real.  This was the guy that ordered 200 missiles into Israel and kept sending missiles into Israel even had they warned, over and over and over again, they would fire back.  

This was the guy that killed soliders and captured Galit for five years.  This was the guy that kills innocent Palestinians and calls them Israeli collaborators when they even suggest to have peace with Israel.  This was the guy that swore no peace and only one thing - the destruction of Israel.

Well, good riddance.

Now, this guy, if he really wanted to negotiate, would of stopped the weeklong missle strikes into Israel and not have placed children next to Hamas' building that houses weapons.  

Pathetic.

Even the Palestinians want Hamas to go, and they privately say say, but one word in public, and they or their families are killed.

Really, which of the 200 missiles that entered Israel before they went after the high commands of Hamas was in the 'truce' months before.   Which of the tunnels that smuggled in Iranian made missiles illegally were part of the truce that wasn't violated.

Get it into your head.  The Palestinian people want peace.  BUT... Hamas does not.  They want one thing, the destruction of Israel, and put their children in the way as martyrs.  Really pathetic.

As Golda Meir said 30+ years ago...  “Peace will come when the Arabs will love their children more than they hate us.”

wow...I've never seen Ron so pissed off.....I wish he would post on different topics more often so we can know his mindset on different issues

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2012, 12:54:29 AM »
Another good day for the jews...I hope they steam roll the damm ragheads into the Med.....
L

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2012, 01:00:01 AM »
Hamas is a terrorist organization.  When 1/5 of your population has to sit in bomb shelters all day, you have the right to start dropping a few bombs on your terrorist neighbors.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2012, 01:10:02 AM »
Hamas is a terrorist organization.  When 1/5 of your population has to sit in bomb shelters all day, you have the right to start dropping a few bombs on your terrorist neighbors.

You realize that anybody can call anybody a "terrorist", right?

G

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2012, 03:51:17 AM »
I missed individual Israel's blowing up pizza joints and suicide bombing buses.....Hamas is getting everything that they deserve.
L

Heywood

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2012, 04:07:23 AM »
You realize that anybody can call anybody a "terrorist", right?

I'm going to go with the instigators who are lobing hundreds of missiles into cities and towns.  The Israelis gave up Gaza to the Palestinians in hopes of peace.  They got Hamas instead.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2012, 04:13:03 AM »
With Gaza being somewhat isolated, how do they manage to get so many rockets?  Are they made there or smuggled in?   Seems to me like Israeli intelligence should know everything that goes on in that shit hole.

Also, since living conditions are shit and there really is no economy or jobs it would make logical sense for Israel to go in there and just overtake them kick out Hamas and show the savages that there is a better life with a rebuilt Gaza operated by Israel on the condition that troops will always be there for the foreseeable future not for intimidation but for peace.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2012, 04:14:44 AM »
Hard not to feel that you'd prefer isreal to "win".  When their opponent is usually using god as an excuse for violence. Something that's just totly unacceptable no matter how righteous your cause is.