Author Topic: New date new broad  (Read 13221 times)

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
Re: New date new broad
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2012, 05:16:51 PM »
Lots of 'should have done this should have done that' in this thread from guys dating plastic dolls in their mom's basement.  Big N did alright in my opinion but then I live in the real world.  Did the bitch text you again Hulkotron?

She called a short while later, I didn't answer because I didn't want to go pick her up haha ;D

She texted me the next day and I was like "When we're on a date I expect to have your full attention, not listen to you making other plans on the phone" (she was clearly talking to someone, sounded like maybe a dude, about some future event).

I don't really have any problems with Big N's course of action.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2012, 05:17:48 PM »
Lots of 'should have done this should have done that' in this thread from guys dating plastic dolls in their mom's basement.  Big N did alright in my opinion but then I live in the real world.  Did the bitch text you again Hulkotron?
hahha this is true.

Im not into dates, I was in LA last year for 5 days (Im from Australia)
I met a girl from LA who worked at the starbucks in downtown LA, I simply gave her my number and told "Would love to catch up with you, im leaving on Saturday, feel free to call me"

she calls the next day and says shes in the area, i give her my room number, now the hotel room is just a king size bed and a bathroom, she sits on the middle of the bed, i gave her a head massage and she went down like a falling star, she slightly did hesitate but she was just to horny, i dont even know her name, she was a good fuck.
the next day i met a Australian girl, but it doesnt count cause shes Australian. Australian girls travelling always fuck.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2012, 07:06:18 PM »
Just reading this thread, my real-world reaction would have been to say " let Casanova over there pay for your shit and take you home" ....threw down 50% , peaced the fuck out and never texted her again

Not "macho bravado"....  Her cover story is obviously bullshit, as evidenced by her "don't be a stranger" remark later...she knew what she did and if that were truly the case and she liked Big N, she would have made a real effort to convince him that the dude was nobody to her. From what he wrote...she was like "whatever, c-ya"

that's rude beyond belief to do on a date.... and i would repay her in kind. A girl that has any clue what respect is and how to act, would have made a point to introduce you to the guy and not make you look like a dick. Any guy would be like "WTF?" on the inside in that situation, no matter how cool he played it on the outswide

She picked up another guy while she was on a date with you..point blank.

sorry but, NO...get the fuck out of my face

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2012, 07:12:24 PM »
Just reading this thread, my real-world reaction would have been to say " let Casanova over there pay for your shit and take you home" ....threw down 50% , peaced the fuck out and never texted her again

Not "macho bravado"....  Her cover story is obviously bullshit, as evidenced by her "don't be a stranger" remark later...she knew what she did and if that were truly the case and she liked Big N, she would have made a real effort to convince him that the dude was nobody to her. From what he wrote...she was like "whatever, c-ya"

that's rude beyond belief to do on a date.... and i would repay her in kind. A girl that has any clue what respect is and how to act, would have made a point to introduce you to the guy and not make you look like a dick. Any guy would be like "WTF?" on the inside in that situation, no matter how cool he played it on the outswide

I dont think it was a Date, Im thinking she just went bowling with him and he assumed it was a date. This happens alot, i work with heaps of girls, some are really nice and if a guy asked them out to a movie and dinner etc they would just go cause they dont want to be rude or they simply having nothing else to do, then the guy would send flowers and 13 texts before lunch and shes talking about what a loser he is.

Im not dissing the Big N at all, Im on the getbiggers side all the time. Maybe it was a date. If so no need to spend one second thinking of her, delete her number and move on.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2012, 07:17:32 PM »
I dont think it was a Date, Im thinking she just went bowling with him and he assumed it was a date. This happens alot, i work with heaps of girls, some are really nice and if a guy asked them out to a movie and dinner etc they would just go cause they dont want to be rude or they simply having nothing else to do, then the guy would send flowers and 13 texts before lunch and shes talking about what a loser he is.

Im not dissing the Big N at all, Im on the getbiggers side all the time. Maybe it was a date. If so no need to spend one second thinking of her, delete her number and move on.

Judging from his first post, it sounds like he was set up on a blind date.....or bullshitting and we have all been trolled  ;D

but only he really knows, I wrote my post from the assumption they were on an actual date.

hooking up with another dude when she's out with you...that's about as bad as it can get on a first date...if that's not a kick in the balls, i don't know what is...LOL

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2012, 07:22:46 PM »
I've heard the whole "but what if you don't know you're on a date?" nonsense from female friends before.  If a guy asks you to do something alone with just him it's a date.  I'm not sure how that could ever possibly be misconstrued by a sensible mind.  Why would a guy want to "hang out just for fun" with some chick he hardly knows?  That's what guy friends and group events are for.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2012, 07:33:46 PM »
I've heard the whole "but what if you don't know you're on a date?" nonsense from female friends before.  If a guy asks you to do something alone with just him it's a date.  I'm not sure how that could ever possibly be misconstrued by a sensible mind.  Why would a guy want to "hang out just for fun" with some chick he hardly knows?  That's what guy friends and group events are for.

Agree 100%.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2012, 07:37:02 PM »
Let's get a posse together and hunt this bitch down!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2012, 07:37:53 PM »
Agree 100%.

My theory is that there's absolutely nothing that terrifies the average woman more than rejection, and so she projects that onto her dating behavior towards men.  For example the woman can imagine no greater horror than asking a guy on a date and being rejected, so she will go on a pity-date with a guy whom she has no interest in dating then rationalize it later by saying "oh gosh I didn't even know it was a date!" because it avoids any feelings of guilt over rejecting his flattering proposal.  The average guy on the other hand would rather get rejected because (1) there's plenty of other chicks unless he's just truly pathetic and (2) he doesn't want to waste his time on a date that the girl doesn't actually want to be on.

I've seen this many times in both my own romantic endeavors and most of my friends.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2012, 07:42:52 PM »
My theory is that there's absolutely nothing that terrifies the average woman more than rejection, and so she projects that onto her dating behavior towards men.  For example the woman can imagine no greater horror than asking a guy on a date and being rejected, so she will go on a pity-date with a guy whom she has no interest in dating then rationalize it later by saying "oh gosh I didn't even know it was a date!"  The average guy on the other hand would rather get rejected because (1) there's plenty of other chicks unless he's just truly pathetic (2) he doesn't want to waste his time on a date that the girl doesn't actually want to be on.

I've seen this many times in both my own romantic endeavors and most of my friends.

there is also the "free meal, nothing better to do" factor.  I know a lot of chicks that date just for the food, and a free night out. and the poor sap doesn't know until it's too late.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2012, 07:50:22 PM »
there is also the "free meal, nothing better to do" factor.  I know a lot of chicks that date just for the food, and a free night out. and the poor sap doesn't know until it's too late.

Yes that as well.  That is my theory behind most of the really good looking chicks on dating sites, who have no business being on a dating site.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2012, 07:57:37 PM »
Yes that as well.  That is my theory behind most of the really good looking chicks on dating sites, who have no business being on a dating site.

that and the ego stroke, they like seeing "you have 46 new messages" when they have no intention of dating anyone.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2012, 09:04:46 PM »
there is also the "free meal, nothing better to do" factor.  I know a lot of chicks that date just for the food, and a free night out. and the poor sap doesn't know until it's too late.

u think thats bad lol dude im fucking crushed right now....aka half an hour ago crushed ....this chick ive been pursuing for over a month now wants me to be her fucking bodyguard. a bodyguard is far worse than "lets just be friends"...like im an animal or something with no feelings who wont care if shes with other guys in my presence ::) shes 18 and is getting a car and wants protection when she  starts going out why i have no idea...

.whats worse is she led me on, completely came on to me and I gave her every reason to tell me to fuck off but she never did. So it wasnt like i was an idiot who couldnt take a hint....and shes still doing it... "Im not saying I  want to be friends forever I just want to take time to get to know you"  
 I know shes gonna have friends around though so i was cool
l

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2012, 09:08:29 PM »
u think thats bad lol dude im fucking crushed right now....aka half an hour ago crushed ....this chick ive been pursuing for over a month now wants me to be her fucking bodyguard. a bodyguard is far worse than "lets just be friends"...like im an animal or something with no feelings who wont care if shes with other guys in my presence ::) shes 18 and is getting a car and wants protection when she  starts going out why i have no idea...

.whats worse is she led me on, completely came on to me and I gave her every reason to tell me to fuck off but she never did. So it wasnt like i was an idiot who couldnt take a hint....and shes still doing it... "Im not saying I  want to be friends forever I just want to take time to get to know you"  

That sucks a large penis my friend. but i'd bet she'll fuck you on the odd night when she gets fucked up and goes home alone.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2012, 09:09:13 PM »
I gave her every reason to tell me to fuck off but she never did.

Read the posts above for the explanation for this.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2012, 10:12:14 PM »
Judging from his first post, it sounds like he was set up on a blind date.....or bullshitting and we have all been trolled  ;D

but only he really knows, I wrote my post from the assumption they were on an actual date.

hooking up with another dude when she's out with you...that's about as bad as it can get on a first date...if that's not a kick in the balls, i don't know what is...LOL
Its the worst thing ever, assuming it was a legit date.

My friends brother took a girl out to a restaraunt bar his name is Danny,

the girl was very attractive, he takes her to a great table overlooking the city and they order there dinner, there was 5 guys on another table across from them, one guy was flirting with her, she inturn flirted back, just smiling and totally not paying attention to Danny,he noticed it but brushed it off,  she says Im going to the bathroom.

After 10 minutes of sitting alone at the dinner table Danny asked the staff where his date was, the waitress checked the bathroom and he went and checked out the bar Bitch was not there, the table of 5 guys were gone too..his heart sunk then fearing the worst.

The manager who i believe was trying her best not to inform danny what happened as it was too heartbreaking finally did she informed danny quitely that she left with other men, his fear was confirmed,  but she paid $40 towards her dinner (how cute) this was 7 years ago, and Danny is still hurt, the guy is hopeless with woman and he had overachieved with her.
I imagine she left with the guys and they all gangbanged her. now thats a real insult

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2012, 10:20:07 PM »
I was on a first date with a girl... we went to some club... one of the shitty floor guys gave her his number right in front of me.

I walked up to the dude and told him what was up immediately.

Sure, she was being shitty, but he saw her with you too I'm sure so it's not like he didn't see you guys were hanging out.

Any guy who says "Oh... I didn't know.", When it's obvious you are with her is a fucking liar and a piece of shit and should be called out for it.

I've heard the whole "but what if you don't know you're on a date?" nonsense from female friends before.  If a guy asks you to do something alone with just him it's a date.  I'm not sure how that could ever possibly be misconstrued by a sensible mind.  Why would a guy want to "hang out just for fun" with some chick he hardly knows?  That's what guy friends and group events are for.

True story... If a guy asks a chick out... and it's a 1-o-1 scenario... She is on a date. If she doesn't know she's on a date then she's just a fucking moron, but it's really just an excuse to act any kind of way she wants to.

She knows what's up.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2012, 10:24:18 PM »
Once I had a guy ask me out on a date and have the nerve to kiss another girl in front of me.  I went to the bathroom and when I came back he was standing there with his tounge down her throat.  I just looked at them both, drank my drink and left them to be. 

POB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2012, 10:30:15 PM »
I had a chick on a 1st date get a call on her cell while we were out for sushi, she grabbed it immediately and was like 'oh I have to take this' and was talking for a couple minutes, so I got up and left a $20 on the table (we had ordered) and left.

If that's enough to cover your share,and she had her car there,that's fair. If you didn't pay what you ordered and she didn't have a ride your a dick...

lyquid

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2012, 10:42:24 PM »

Ur 19 right. ? Trust me this is nothing in life. I mean... Ull meet much better women n.Ull just laugh at this moment. Wait till u meet a rly nice girl who enjoys the same.things.in life that u want. Be it lots of fucking n beers or I Duno what u want lol but point is forget about that situation right now even. N go find some other bitch. I always had great success with facebook lol. Two things happen when u add a random.pretty girl. One she adds u n says who are u on ur wall. embarassing. Or two she adds u n Msgs u n says hi :) smiley face. And ur in. Atleast that's how I always did it yrs ago better than any bar to.pick up chicks.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2012, 10:44:00 PM »
lotta good posting on this page

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2012, 11:15:48 PM »

Ur 19 right. ? Trust me this is nothing in life. I mean... Ull meet much better women n.Ull just laugh at this moment. Wait till u meet a rly nice girl who enjoys the same.things.in life that u want. Be it lots of fucking n beers or I Duno what u want lol but point is forget about that situation right now even. N go find some other bitch. I always had great success with facebook lol. Two things happen when u add a random.pretty girl. One she adds u n says who are u on ur wall. embarassing. Or two she adds u n Msgs u n says hi :) smiley face. And ur in. Atleast that's how I always did it yrs ago better than any bar to.pick up chicks.

Picking up at a bar is useless to me, as i use words to bait the girls, the bars are too loud.
I can always pick up at a shopping mall, or at friends house, fuck dancing like a idiot, buying drinks and trying to bag the girl.
I regret everytime i went to a bar, sure i picked up but it was alot of effort. If your on holidays the best place to meet a horny babe is by the pool or around the hotel, i was always lucky enough to have a bevy of babes in a room on my same floor, i never forget Qld, Gold Coast Australia, in Feb this year, on my way down the elevator/lift with a friend as the other 2 mates decide to crash for the night, the door open on one of the rooms and a bunch of girls say hi and close the door, we both approach the door and knock 5 sluts open the door, they let us in but the room smells of hard liqour, beer cans and spirit bottles everywhere..Awesome.
We chat for a bit then we leave, we go down stair to a few local bars then we realise lets go back to the hotel and try our luck with these girl, we enter our room and theres a letter underneath the door, saying it was awesome to meet us and we should all catch up tomorrow, fuck tomorrow we knock on the door then and there, Bianca answers we invite her to our room, we ask her to bring another girl but she says all the girls are asleep.

She enters our room, we get chatting, we pour her more vodka, we give her a tour of our suite, and we settle in the bedroom, there are two beds, my friend is sitting on his bed, im laying on mine and shes sitting on my bed, i massage her back and shoulders and she continues to skull her glass of vodka,

all the sudden shes on the floor sucking my dick and my friend pull his dick out, she takes off her panties and continues to suck me off, my friend just goes up in her raw, im just enjoying the moment,

i cum on her face, then the bedroom door bursts open the other two dudes sleeping have woken up and now enter the room with dicks in there hand, i gently wipe away my cum off her and then my newly arrived friends take turns in entering in her mouth while the original dude is still fucking, anyhow to make a 2 hours story short,

we all cum on her twice, my friend is struggling to climax, his beating himself off in the other room, and while shes sucking him off our friend is showing him porn clips on his Iphone, he finally cums on her chest..the girl is just laying there, shes tired as fuck and she wont get up, we got hot towels to clean her and we had to dress her up, she finally got up and ran to her room. Bye Bianca, thanks for the good time. she took 6 cumshots like a champion, not bad for a girl with a boyfriend.
Lesson 1: anything is possible
Lesson 2: dont think your hotel bed sheets are as clean as you think.
Lesson 3" dont think your hotel towels are as clean as you think, we used them to clean bianca up.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2012, 11:16:24 PM »
Going bowling b/c she wanted to was your first mistake.
Why are you letting her call the shots?
You like bars? You shoulda went to a bar and got your drink on. She doesn't like it? She's not for you.
The answer is "yes".

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2012, 11:34:37 PM »
Picking up at a bar is useless to me, as i use words to bait the girls, the bars are too loud.
I can always pick up at a shopping mall, or at friends house, fuck dancing like a idiot, buying drinks and trying to bag the girl.
I regret everytime i went to a bar, sure i picked up but it was alot of effort. If your on holidays the best place to meet a horny babe is by the pool or around the hotel, i was always lucky enough to have a bevy of babes in a room on my same floor, i never forget Qld, Gold Coast Australia, in Feb this year, on my way down the elevator/lift with a friend as the other 2 mates decide to crash for the night, the door open on one of the rooms and a bunch of girls say hi and close the door, we both approach the door and knock 5 sluts open the door, they let us in but the room smells of hard liqour, beer cans and spirit bottles everywhere..Awesome.
We chat for a bit then we leave, we go down stair to a few local bars then we realise lets go back to the hotel and try our luck with these girl, we enter our room and theres a letter underneath the door, saying it was awesome to meet us and we should all catch up tomorrow, fuck tomorrow we knock on the door then and there, Bianca answers we invite her to our room, we ask her to bring another girl but she says all the girls are asleep.

She enters our room, we get chatting, we pour her more vodka, we give her a tour of our suite, and we settle in the bedroom, there are two beds, my friend is sitting on his bed, im laying on mine and shes sitting on my bed, i massage her back and shoulders and she continues to skull her glass of vodka,

all the sudden shes on the floor sucking my dick and my friend pull his dick out, she takes off her panties and continues to suck me off, my friend just goes up in her raw, im just enjoying the moment,

i cum on her face, then the bedroom door bursts open the other two dudes sleeping have woken up and now enter the room with dicks in there hand, i gently wipe away my cum off her and then my newly arrived friends take turns in entering in her mouth while the original dude is still fucking, anyhow to make a 2 hours story short,

we all cum on her twice, my friend is struggling to climax, his beating himself off in the other room, and while shes sucking him off our friend is showing him porn clips on his Iphone, he finally cums on her chest..the girl is just laying there, shes tired as fuck and she wont get up, we got hot towels to clean her and we had to dress her up, she finally got up and ran to her room. Bye Bianca, thanks for the good time. she took 6 cumshots like a champion, not bad for a girl with a boyfriend.
Lesson 1: anything is possible
Lesson 2: dont think your hotel bed sheets are as clean as you think.
Lesson 3" dont think your hotel towels are as clean as you think, we used them to clean bianca up.

Hi Australian benchmstr

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: November 19, 2012, 12:14:50 AM »
I love to hear these king of stories. Too bad she did that to you man, i would have reacted the same way because even if she was a bitch and took another dudes number i wouldn't be capable of leaving her there. That's not me but i would never answer her again! Fucking sluts!

Maybe someday i'll get the courage and tell some stories of my own :p