Author Topic: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife  (Read 33621 times)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: what getbigger has the best looking girl friend / wife
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2012, 08:58:41 AM »
shes looking hot as fuck dude , and the intelligence thing is a major plus  :)

Thanks man, she's nice and thick where it counts unlike most asians. She actually grew up near your area in San Jose, but moved to Houston for school and stayed here.

8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #126 on: December 03, 2012, 09:00:46 AM »
;D

She's 26 and came here when she was 3, speaks 4 languages and works in finance.

8)

I would take a belt sander to that nasty tat

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #127 on: December 03, 2012, 11:08:34 AM »
I would take a belt sander to that nasty tat

That and her belly ring I'm not a fan of. The tat looks ok up close, but she admits it was a mistake. She also has 3 butterflies on her shoulder that look terrible. I guess I'll take the good with the bad though. She's cool and very down to earth. Typical Asian pain in the ass, but easier to deal with than most. Plus, she lifts weights like a champ, even does front squats with a barbell and I'm teaching her power cleans.

8)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #128 on: December 03, 2012, 11:10:32 AM »
That and her belly ring I'm not a fan of. The tat looks ok up close, but she admits it was a mistake. She also has 3 butterflies on her shoulder that look terrible. I guess I'll take the good with the bad though. She's cool and very down to earth. Typical Asian pain in the ass, but easier to deal with than most. Plus, she lifts weights like a champ, even does front squats with a barbell and I'm teaching her power cleans.

8)

When you fuck her does she do the fake asian "oh, oh , oh" in their high pitched Minnie Mouse voice?

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #129 on: December 03, 2012, 11:12:18 AM »
i'm not the Ken doll complement that u probably envisioned.. but i hold my own..i think being Filipino in this case might have helped me.who knows? love being different...  but looks can only get u so far... further, u base ur assumptions on what type of mentality woman like her can only have...

Danny, is that Blue Steel, or the duckface you're throwing out there?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #130 on: December 03, 2012, 11:15:09 AM »
When you fuck her does she do the fake asian "oh, oh , oh" in their high pitched Minnie Mouse voice?

;D

She doesn't squeak like the japs and koreans. She speaks perfect English and doesn't have an accent. I've noticed the Asians with accents tend to have that high pitched squeaky pitch, but she doesn't.

8)

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #131 on: December 03, 2012, 12:17:50 PM »
"Brown Steel"....  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #132 on: December 03, 2012, 12:21:22 PM »
"Brown Steel"....  ;D

Wiggs owns that trademark.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: December 03, 2012, 04:14:31 PM »
Don't know Wiggs... but also don't want to steal his internet thunder...   but had another name for it.. had it labeled the "I Gotcha Bitch" lips (must be spoken in under a sec) ..  it's a jedi reflex  .. often imitated but rarely duplicated

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #134 on: December 03, 2012, 08:15:40 PM »
and to TBombz.. My vanity may force me to lean out n streamline my physique when need be... but I am a far-cry from a scrawny asian   8)

great physique for sure but im guessing your probably 170lbs tops even in those pics  :P

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #135 on: December 03, 2012, 08:49:54 PM »
i'm not the Ken doll complement that u probably envisioned.. but i hold my own..i think being Filipino in this case might have helped me.who knows? love being different...  but looks can only get u so far... further, u base ur assumptions on what type of mentality woman like her can only have...

Bottom lip
bigger than
Vincegs

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: December 03, 2012, 08:53:43 PM »
yeah-- im barely grasping the 170lb range there.but rarely do i ever look at a scale.   QUALITY OVER QUANTITY any day of the week! Really don't like going above a certain bf % and lose my jawline BUT when i was younger--i wouldn't care--- used 2 sail over 200 lbs-- but looked like complete dog shit and felt like it too  .. Currently, lb for lb my strength is def still on par w a lot of my juiced buddies but concentrate more on muscle maturity n quality separation.been consistent most of my life.. and can easily fluctuate in weight depending on course of nutrition ... right now i prefer to stay lean and conditioned... more looks by chicks rather than doods n ghetto fat chicks..  love my lady but still feels good knowing ur still on point

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #137 on: December 03, 2012, 09:01:25 PM »
don't know who you're referring to w/ regards 2 vincegs? but I shall assume it's an attempt to clown  ;)       

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #138 on: December 03, 2012, 09:56:33 PM »
don't know who you're referring to w/ regards 2 vincegs? but I shall assume it's an attempt to clown  ;)       

I think he was alluding to your tendency to queer it up for every photo being taken. No offense.

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #139 on: December 03, 2012, 10:12:55 PM »
that's only if these type fellas want to be a part of that intended audience... always worked in my favor w/ regards to women... so could careless what these men want to perceive... not my target audience

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #140 on: December 03, 2012, 10:14:18 PM »
no offense taken.. never needed another dood's approval to get what i want... 

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #141 on: December 03, 2012, 10:30:26 PM »
groink-- i actually try stuffing her w/ my cooking 24-7.. n she eats like the best of em-- never watches her diet n always prefers all the real cream sauces, real mayo, real ice cream, etc... it's got to be the German genes man... i bloat just looking at carbs

You make ponsit, odobo, cinegang? I have no idea if im spelling those right lol. Im 50% Filipino. Sadly i know nothing of the culture, etc. I do know my mom and all the women on her side of the family are fired up bitches! The men are more laid back and soft spoken. Is this the social norm for our people?

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #142 on: December 03, 2012, 10:38:35 PM »
2 b honest.. i wouldn't say so.. most Filipino male's that I know are very obnoxious and cheesy when it comes to humor... as to having no shame of facing embarrassment...  I happen to fall into that category.... W/ regards to food... I can cook em' all... healthy versions or homemade renditions... the same goes for all other asian dishes.. i'm def a hardcore foody  and am always trying 2 find alternatives to achieving the same great taste minus the unnecessary caloric mess..   luckily my chick has been open to trying out these filipino dishes... she just has a difficult time adjusting to the fishy dishes... some things u just can't force ... but overall, there usually is not a problem... i kinda have a good feel of what she would/would not like

galain

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: December 03, 2012, 10:42:12 PM »
Lovely looking girl you have Danny-Boy.

My god daughter is Filipino and I know and have known many many Filipinos in Australia (who moved there, not brought up there), and they are fantastic people. You couldn't ask for a nicer group of people to hang out with. Fuck - i think about the German tendency to just close the wagons and not welcome you at all* - the Filipinos were the total opposite. Didn't matter who you were, you were part of the family.

Having said that, I have 2 friends who got mugged within an hour of leaving the airport in Manila! One of them just about had his head torn off - someone riding a motorcycle reached into the taxi window, grabbed the chain around his neck and kept going.

(* for the Germans on the board who I may have just insulted - I'll qualify this by saying I'm speaking of the people in Schwaben where I live now. Mistrustful close minded unwelcoming and unfriendly bunch they are here. And cheap - my God are they cheap.)

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #144 on: December 03, 2012, 10:42:43 PM »
btw i have many -- mestizo buddies.. half breeds lol... n' they face similar situations such as yourself... there are numerous sources that u can submerge yourself in-that will enable u to learn more about the culture... as I one day will want to share my ethnic history/background to my mixed children...

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #145 on: December 03, 2012, 10:48:21 PM »
Lovely looking girl you have Danny-Boy.

My god daughter is Filipino and I know and have known many many Filipinos in Australia (who moved there, not brought up there), and they are fantastic people. You couldn't ask for a nicer group of people to hang out with. Fuck - i think about the German tendency to just close the wagons and not welcome you at all* - the Filipinos were the total opposite. Didn't matter who you were, you were part of the family.

Having said that, I have 2 friends who got mugged within an hour of leaving the airport in Manila! One of them just about had his head torn off - someone riding a motorcycle reached into the taxi window, grabbed the chain around his neck and kept going.

(* for the Germans on the board who I may have just insulted - I'll qualify this by saying I'm speaking of the people in Schwaben where I live now. Mistrustful close minded unwelcoming and unfriendly bunch they are here. And cheap - my God are they cheap.)

Thanks galain!!    It is quite funny how my lady is of German/Lebanese decent.. yet her family does not really relate to their cultural ancestry... She literally grew up in a small town surrounded by farmland.....     regarding your story in Manila.. I too am also very cautious when i am out there... having a very good english accent and flashy american clothing does not really help your situation... I always try to stay low key.. I worry more about the child beggars coming to your car window(as they are holding an infant)  -- the perfect jacking situation

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #146 on: December 03, 2012, 10:49:18 PM »

LOL at the twink curling in the background  ;D
P

Danny-Boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #147 on: December 03, 2012, 10:50:00 PM »

LOL at the twink curling in the background  ;D

Finally... somebody noticed him

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #148 on: December 03, 2012, 11:01:24 PM »
If u r in the 170's I'm guessing u around 5'7 or so??

U do look like a poor mans Stan mcquay there  :D

Jumpstart would be all over this one

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #149 on: December 03, 2012, 11:03:40 PM »
yeah, him and the tiny tit arab are funny