Author Topic: Lakers are done.  (Read 23225 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: Lakers are done.
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2012, 01:30:14 PM »
Ron Artest has zero speed, no trade value at all, howard smiles cause his retarded, i dont know how you can smile when your team is below .500 and he had so much praise coming in, i would be a absolute monster.
Kobes most likely according to the recent espn interview is retiring in the next 2 years, and wants to eclipse Jordans scoring record.
Pau gasol should ask to leave, this team is going nowhere, best case scenario they make playoffs and OKC wipe them clean or the spurs do, no shot at all.

for the sake of my man beach bum i will give them a respect for beating the knicks on Christmas, lakers always lose on Christmas.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2012, 05:00:43 PM »
He looks miserable out there, if he was in the league when hakeem, david robinson, patrick ewing he would of been a brad daugherty clone at best.

He does look miserable.  D'Antoni is trying to make him shoot three pointers.   ::)  If they don't make a championship run Dr. Buss should take coaching and personnel decisions out of Jim Buss' hands.  Should have hired Phil.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 01:45:07 AM »
He does look miserable.  D'Antoni is trying to make him shoot three pointers.   ::)  If they don't make a championship run Dr. Buss should take coaching and personnel decisions out of Jim Buss' hands.  Should have hired Phil.
just sack jim buss, they need great role players i think

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 01:56:58 AM »
Not sure if the lakers are done just yet.

IMO the lakers have Bean, dwight and nash. Plus a great home crowd. If they don't make it to the post-season...it will be sad. Just saying.  :-\

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 01:54:25 PM »
Ron Artest has zero speed, no trade value at all, howard smiles cause his retarded, i dont know how you can smile when your team is below .500 and he had so much praise coming in, i would be a absolute monster.
Kobes most likely according to the recent espn interview is retiring in the next 2 years, and wants to eclipse Jordans scoring record.
Pau gasol should ask to leave, this team is going nowhere, best case scenario they make playoffs and OKC wipe them clean or the spurs do, no shot at all.

for the sake of my man beach bum i will give them a respect for beating the knicks on Christmas, lakers always lose on Christmas.
I'd smile too if I were making as much as Howard.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2012, 12:26:49 AM »
I'd smile too if I were making as much as Howard.

After the sign the contract they should focus on winning.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #31 on: January 01, 2013, 05:12:53 PM »

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2013, 10:05:00 AM »
sixers beat lakers 103-99 at la  isn't this one of the signs of the apocalypse
F

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2013, 01:42:30 PM »
I counted them out 4 games in, i still count them out, if anyone thinks there winning a championship they are delusional, they will be a 1st round exit, if they make the playoffs.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2013, 12:30:57 AM »
I stand by what i said, i know BeachBum thinks they have a chance, but if he saw Nash not play any defense at all he would believe the lakers are just dead weight.

Any other team would sack the coach, they keep him to save face, but its very possible to sack him if they drop 2 more consecutive games..this would be hilarious. Mike D is a asshole, he cannot understand that defense wins, even a netball team knows this.  
Mike is running his players into the ground, playing them at way to many minutes.

Kobe is Kobe, players dont like him and dont feel good around him, Metta World Peace is not bad when his at his best, but taking to many 3's. Even Howard took a 3 in the game today (against Denver).

Gasol once again is mentally finished, he does need to play elsewhere or retire. When Mike D gets sacked the Gasol will be re-energised but its probably to late.

Howard is a bastard whiner, throws his teammates under the bus when kobe is not, he complains the team has no chemistry, i can tell you by telling you the media this it will fix team chemistry instantly (idiot)

my prediction sticks, the lakers are bonafide scrubs, a scrub team in the luxury tax

The LOL'Z

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2013, 11:58:20 AM »
kobe angers howard by calling him soft agreeing with shaq's assement of howard. howard has to be restrained by teammates. who flys next year kobe or howard????
F

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2013, 01:30:44 PM »
kobe angers howard by calling him soft agreeing with shaq's assement of howard. howard has to be restrained by teammates. who flys next year kobe or howard????

Really

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2013, 01:40:11 PM »
Howard and Ga-Soft out indefinitely.  Ugly season for the Lakers so far.  They shoulda hired Phil. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2013, 08:27:33 PM »
another blow boooom. denver wins and utah wins makes it harder for the lakers to make the playoffs

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2013, 10:03:59 AM »
Nobody knows the troubles I've seen . . . .  :'(

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2013, 02:47:44 PM »
D'antoni looks like an idiot in that picture.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2013, 03:46:59 PM »
This is why nobody should compare Kobe to Jordan.  Did you ever see Jordan whine like Kobe? 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2013, 03:52:51 PM »
D'antoni looks like an idiot in that picture.

his a lunatic, running his old players at heavy minutes, i dont get it.
ok who thinks the lakers will make the playoff? beach bum what u think? I say no

Jordan was a jerk too, just no youtube or forums back then, but i get what you mean.
Jordan is a different breed, kobe is antisocial and does not know how to lead.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2013, 06:35:26 PM »
his a lunatic, running his old players at heavy minutes, i dont get it.
ok who thinks the lakers will make the playoff? beach bum what u think? I say no

Jordan was a jerk too, just no youtube or forums back then, but i get what you mean.
Jordan is a different breed, kobe is antisocial and does not know how to lead.

I think they make the playoffs, but they are not a championship team.  Defense sucks.  How in the heck do you have THREE first team all defense players on your squad and be one of the worst defensive teams in the league?  Embarrassing.

Kobe is a good leader.  He leads by example. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2013, 11:09:35 PM »
I think they make the playoffs, but they are not a championship team.  Defense sucks.  How in the heck do you have THREE first team all defense players on your squad and be one of the worst defensive teams in the league?  Embarrassing.

Kobe is a good leader.  He leads by example. 

BB, ok how do you feel they will make the playoffs? by going on a winning blitz? or hoping that houston,denver and utah just hit a slump?

the only way they make it i believe is if the teams above them just start losing at a epic pace.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2013, 10:22:29 AM »
BB, ok how do you feel they will make the playoffs? by going on a winning blitz? or hoping that houston,denver and utah just hit a slump?

the only way they make it i believe is if the teams above them just start losing at a epic pace.

They are five games out with about forty-five to go.  Plenty of time.   

They're still the most talented team in the Western Conference.  And they have Kobe.  No way I'd count them out of the playoffs.  But unless they fix that putrid D they ain't winning crap this year.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2013, 12:08:52 PM »
They are five games out with about forty-five to go.  Plenty of time.   

They're still the most talented team in the Western Conference.  And they have Kobe.  No way I'd count them out of the playoffs.  But unless they fix that putrid D they ain't winning crap this year.

they are very talented, you are correct, the parts dont fit though, and they have the wrong system for the current players. But there is plenty of time.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2013, 12:19:05 PM »
Jemele hill from espn says lakers wont make the playoffs, i like to change my mind and say they do. i hate that bitch

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 14, 2013, 10:34:37 AM »
Jemele hill from espn says lakers wont make the playoffs, i like to change my mind and say they do. i hate that bitch

lol.  She's ok.  Not my favorite.  She's often wrong. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 14, 2013, 02:37:03 PM »
lol.  She's ok.  Not my favorite.  She's often wrong. 

to ghetto for me, i like rap and all that but there is a time and place, no need for that during epsn first take.