Author Topic: Dorian yates claims 1g of test and 400mg deca per week and no gh  (Read 12789 times)

wild willie

• Getbig V
Re: Dorian yates claims 1g of test and 400mg deca per week and no gh
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2012, 06:01:16 PM »
Yates isn't lying about anything......the guy keeps it real.

He is a straight shooter.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2012, 06:19:28 PM »
Liaaaaarrrr!! Filt!!!!! This iz lejit kigtropona in vanes at hi doses!!! This my frendz iz hi dose leeeeejit kigtropina!!!! I tell yew this i look at fase and paper skin to tell yew lejjjit kigtropona in blood!!! Not at mgs like he clames!!! At hi doses in grams!!!! Thats rite GRAMS!!!!!! He iz liar!!!filt!!! Of hihest degree scaming duh yoot of bodybuilding!!!! He will pay heavie price and Liar of Jewduh will rein down instant sentansing!!!!

This liar!!!filt!!! Will live to be old age and become old man crippled then die!!! This is the judjment of Liar of Jewduh!!! So it will b dun!!

Liar of Jewduh
Chaos approved
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2012, 06:50:54 PM »
he claims nearly 2 grams when you factor un orals and he claims 8iu gh daily,
when he said no gh it was the translator that did not ask him the question properly, he says 8iu daily.

So this is what is expected he still has supplement line to uphold and his rep depends on it so this is the max he could admit without it hurting him in the business sense, so I apploud him for this and don't consider him scum for lying as anyone would in his position.

As for his actual dose, easily a gram a day and 30iu, anyone who does not buy this is not thinking this through properly.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2012, 06:54:04 PM »
indeed, i know of people claiming with no shame theyre natural, while theyre on 2iu gh daily and 250mg test weekly year round for consecutive decades.haha

pathetic existence if you ask me

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2012, 07:51:38 PM »
Really? Well I guess it all depends on what your definition of "reasonable shape" is. Back in the 80's it was rare to see anyone hit 260 and that was off season. The biggest guy on stage back then was the low 240's and that was Haney and he was a freak. So I guess  all these guys who are walking around with average genetics at 260 plus on a 1000 mgs a week could have blown away guys like Haney and even Dorian in the early years. I guess Haney and must have been running around 400 mgs at week or so and even Dorian in his early years then he must have decided to go nuts and double the dose.  ::)  

90%of Pro bodybuilders dont have the genetics for the sport and require huge dosages, where there are genetic freaks who can do it on a fraction. When you dont fit into the category it leaves you wanting to believe that drugs and use is the reason you are not Olympia class, not your lack of genetic disposition for the sport, sometimes the truth just hurts, Biggest change in body weights over last ten to fifteen years can be put down to insulin and higher dosages of HGH  as it became less expensive and more available. In england when doz was taking 8iu per day it would have been costing him hundred quid a day. Now for that you can get 20to 30iu. Physiques are bigger but not better, mgs play their part, but so do genetics and those who have them can get further on a lot less.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2012, 08:54:55 PM »
he claims nearly 2 grams when you factor un orals and he claims 8iu gh daily,
when he said no gh it was the translator that did not ask him the question properly, he says 8iu daily.

So this is what is expected he still has supplement line to uphold and his rep depends on it so this is the max he could admit without it hurting him in the business sense, so I apploud him for this and don't consider him scum for lying as anyone would in his position.

As for his actual dose, easily a gram a day and 30iu, anyone who does not buy this is not thinking this through properly.

Ding ! We have a winner ! End thread !

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2012, 09:22:39 PM »
  Never get why these top pros lie so damn much about PED

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2012, 10:12:01 PM »

Ding ! We have a winner ! End thread !
why thank you sir ;)

What these people who believe these low numbers fail to understand is that while his genetics allow him to do way better then most on 1 and half grams per week, 5-7 grams will do more no matter how you slice it and no bodybuilder on the planet will do less if more = better results.

Common sense people, Dorian will do 5 times that amount for even a 20 percent improvement, any champion would. For the common fellow a 20 percent increase only for 5 times the dose may not be worth it but for the elite a 2 percent edge is worth it. THE TOP PROS WILL CRAWL THE DESERT AND DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER FOR THE SMALLEST MINUSCULE EDGE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. Of course Dorian did the absolute max his body could handle, of course, this is not even up for debate, wow, just wow, you people amaze me, wake the fuck up

oh btw a 20 percent increase in improvements by multiplying your dose by 5 is just a low ball example, realistically the results would be dramatically way higher.

Big Dave.

• Getbig II
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2012, 11:37:32 PM »
i seriously dont think he lies, he always came in chiseled to the bones, something that todays athletes dont, bc of more drugs and less strict dieting.

just because everyone thinks many gramms of test are needed to grow doesnt mean it is so for everyone.

some ppl experience the same growth from 750mg weekly and 2gramms weekly.at some oint, the sides take over.

maybe he only used as much as necasary.

i can believ this was his off season stack.obviously it is, i dounbt he dieted for contest on these drtugs.he robably upped the dosage for diets and changed drugs.

or maybe this was his cruising protocol,haha.

i can believe it, its not like 1.5gramms weekly is a low dosage.

I'm with you, I believe him.

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2012, 11:48:25 PM »
why thank you sir ;)

What these people who believe these low numbers fail to understand is that while his genetics allow him to do way better then most on 1 and half grams per week, 5-7 grams will do more no matter how you slice it and no bodybuilder on the planet will do less if more = better results.

Common sense people, Dorian will do 5 times that amount for even a 20 percent improvement, any champion would. For the common fellow a 20 percent increase only for 5 times the dose may not be worth it but for the elite a 2 percent edge is worth it. THE TOP PROS WILL CRAWL THE DESERT AND DO ANYTHING IN THEIR POWER FOR THE SMALLEST MINUSCULE EDGE, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. Of course Dorian did the absolute max his body could handle, of course, this is not even up for debate, wow, just wow, you people amaze me, wake the fuck up

oh btw a 20 percent increase in improvements by multiplying your dose by 5 is just a low ball example, realistically the results would be dramatically way higher.
Pretty much. You need to be a drug addict to be a top olympian.. I laugh at the people who think otherwise

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #35 on: December 11, 2012, 12:03:31 AM »
Lots of gullible dreamers in this thread!  This is what's wrong with the Industry, the PROS lie, the media encourages it, Billions of dollars of useless supplements get sold, and the average Punter is too obsessed with Muscles to see through it.  Only a young, inexperienced male would honestly believe the word of a PRO bodybuilder.  It used to be that if questioned, DENY using at all, now the PROS realise the public are slowly catching up and KNOW they are using drugs, now when PROS are questioned, they minimise their use.  It's all part of the conflict they suffer from, they know their lifestyle is terrible drug addicted affair, and they are conflicted about encouraging others to become bloated drug addicted muscle pigs.  I hate to say it, but if you think these guys are taking a handful of stanozolol to look the way they do, you are a gullible and naive dreamer.
V

Spidey

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: December 11, 2012, 12:34:09 AM »
I'm with you on this one.
They may have the best genetics but they will run as much as they can get their hands on.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #37 on: December 11, 2012, 12:39:40 AM »
maybe he thinks steroids in russia are like protein powders in america

and thus talked openly

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2012, 06:52:36 AM »
FILT.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2012, 07:10:05 AM »
Liaaaaarrrr!! Filt!!!!! This iz lejit kigtropona in vanes at hi doses!!! This my frendz iz hi dose leeeeejit kigtropina!!!! I tell yew this i look at fase and paper skin to tell yew lejjjit kigtropona in blood!!! Not at mgs like he clames!!! At hi doses in grams!!!! Thats rite GRAMS!!!!!! He iz liar!!!filt!!! Of hihest degree scaming duh yoot of bodybuilding!!!! He will pay heavie price and Liar of Jewduh will rein down instant sentansing!!!!

This liar!!!filt!!! Will live to be old age and become old man crippled then die!!! This is the judjment of Liar of Jewduh!!! So it will b dun!!

Liar of Jewduh
Chaos approved

I thought you didn't have an account over there cankles?

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2012, 10:32:41 AM »
cant beleive there competitors on here who actualy agree and beleive him

ha ha ... he's such a fucking scumbag, if your not going to come clean dont say nothing at all, or give a mythical answer like they did in the 70's n 80's

liquid_c

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2012, 10:40:18 AM »
Bottom line is.  NO ONE EXCEPT DORAIN HIMESELF KNOWS WHAT HE TAKES/TOOK.  100% of everything else is speculation, period.  I have no clue what Dorian took because I am not him.  I do know though that assuming every singe pro takes huge dosages is created by people being butthurt that they can get no where near that size.  Like Tom Prince or not, he had a point when he said people don't want to believe it, they HAVE to believe it.  That is the only way many can have peace in their head.  I can't get anywhere near pro X's size.  I train all day, eat right, take juice, and I still look like shit.  Since there is no way I will ever admit to myself that I just don't have the genes to get huge and lean, I will simply make myself feel better by saying pro x spends 60k or whatever a year on drugs and I WOULD BE THAT HUGE TOO IF I COULD DO THAT.   

SquatsRule

• Getbig IV
  • I am "teh sexy"
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2012, 11:06:20 AM »
No pro will ever give you their exact drug stack. Maybe on their death bed but probably not even then. It's what gives them the edge. Everybody knows how to train and eat.
S

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2012, 11:15:45 AM »
I thought you didn't have an account over there cankles?
Are you saying that's a copy/paste, "big" std?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

nicholaswragg

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2012, 11:16:07 AM »

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2012, 11:46:09 AM »
Think he talking sh@t. He says in one part of interview steroids are only a small part , if you give a small dog steroids you have a little bit bigger dog, but if you give a rottweiler steroids it becomes huge.

Pic before he started training, hardly looks like naturally a rotweiller

I think these people end up actually believing their own lies. Good Russian accent though!