Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86456 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 18 children
« Reply #275 on: December 14, 2012, 02:41:33 PM »

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #276 on: December 14, 2012, 02:41:37 PM »
Oh brother fucking NEWS reporters

Now they are saying ryan lanza isn't the shooter the dude in glasses , Ryan is the older brother of the shooter , the Shooter is now named as ADAM lanza

Some of those reporters should be fukcing shot. They were interviewing 6 year old kids right after shit went down. I would have knocked the reporter the fck out if I saw that go down. Asking fukcing babies to relive what they just seen is what therapist are for years later. They (the reporters) probably went there with order s from their superiors(the Hierarchy) to get the kids to talk. Unbelievable.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #277 on: December 14, 2012, 02:43:05 PM »
Queue Bob Costas and his Gun Laws on Sunday Night Football

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #278 on: December 14, 2012, 02:43:41 PM »
The fuck, do you know anything about what it means to be autistic, my people have gone through shit, that makes what the blacks jews and queers gone through look like a cake walk.
Oh brother....

Wrong thread to seek out sympathy for your "disease" or defend "your people." Show some sympathy/respect for the 26 CHILDRENand teachers killed by one of "your people."

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #279 on: December 14, 2012, 02:44:35 PM »
HE WAS JUST DOING SOME WORK FOR THE HIERARCY'Spopulation GUN CONTROL AGENDA

Fixed

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #280 on: December 14, 2012, 02:46:08 PM »
Those were crocodile tears.  

Agreed. Nobody wipes away tears like that who doesn't want people to know they're crying. The wipe is your classic make sure everyone knows you're crying.

MikMaq

« Reply #281 on: December 14, 2012, 02:49:27 PM »
Oh brother....

Wrong thread to seek out sympathy for your "disease" or defend "your people." Show some sympathy/respect for the 26 CHILDRENand teachers killed by one of "your people."
How about you show a little respect for the victims and try to understand the fucking problem you dolt. The dismissive rejections you give to me hear are the exact kind that lead to the violence that were talking about. Take some fucking responsibility you fucking dolt.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #282 on: December 14, 2012, 02:50:25 PM »
A CIA AGENTguy right near the school while shit was going down wearing camo's was brought in for questioning and released and is not a suspect. I'll bet the house that he will have a military type/government back round if you dig deep enough.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #283 on: December 14, 2012, 02:50:40 PM »
these were bad actor's tears. At least Bush was convincing when he learnt about the 9/11 events, he had no need to fake them. Obonga doesnt care much about white people's kids anyway, who were most of the victims.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #284 on: December 14, 2012, 02:51:16 PM »
assburgers

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #285 on: December 14, 2012, 02:52:24 PM »
assburgers

Look at the -prolly single- mom...no wonder kid is doomed to failure and lifelong physical/psychological suffering. She s herself a bag of repressed physical and psychological sufferings.  

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #286 on: December 14, 2012, 02:55:35 PM »
Tragic all the way around. But please don't blame the object

Same objects , same scene different people. You can't punish a whole group of people for the actions of one deranged man.

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #287 on: December 14, 2012, 02:55:39 PM »
They should have some police at every school. I thought it was obvious after Breivik killed 69 kid because there was no security around. Armed security could have got to him before so many died. It's either that or collect all guns. It's really no better option. One wonders what it will take before they finally decide to have security at schools.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #288 on: December 14, 2012, 02:56:22 PM »
Maybe we should outlaw asperger syndrome?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #289 on: December 14, 2012, 02:57:20 PM »
How about you show a little respect for the victims and try to understand the fucking problem you dolt. The dismissive rejections you give to me hear are the exact kind that lead to the violence that were talking about. Take some fucking responsibility you fucking dolt.
You sound like someone who has been babied and coddled their entire life and told that they are "special."

News flash: the world doesn't care about you and you're not special.  Neither am I.  Adapt and integrate in society, or leave it. And don't throw a tantrum like this POS did on the way out. This is my last post, I'm not gonna get in a pissing match with you. I'm truly saddened by this terrible thing that happened today. You making claims like "if they would just respect my people more then this wouldn't have happened is such bullshit."  Peace.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #290 on: December 14, 2012, 02:59:14 PM »
They should have some police at every school. I thought it was obvious after Breivik killed 69 kid because there was no security around. Armed security could have got to him before so many died. It's either that or collect all guns. It's really no better option. One wonders what it will take before they finally decide to have security at schools.

Naw. The cop probably would have took a bullet to the head. Kid would have walked right up to him and shot him. Cop never would have seen it coming.

If they government said it's going to collect all drugs, do you think that would keep drugs out of the hands of people who want them?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #291 on: December 14, 2012, 03:00:37 PM »
He himself professed that he was indeed the son of God, meaning God in human form.

Wrong, among others who hold the "son of God" title in the Bible are David, Solomon, all of Israelites, and everyone who is righteous.  That doesn't make all of them "God in human form" otherwise you will have countless "gods in human form."

Jesus was a great prophet of God (just like Muhammad) but he was not God himself.  Jesus prays to God in the Bible, and surely God is not bipolar that he would pray to himself.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #292 on: December 14, 2012, 03:01:01 PM »
Problem-reaction-solution

In Tales From The Time Loop (2003), Icke argues that most organized religions, especially Judaism, Christianity and Islam, are Illuminati creations designed to divide and conquer the human race through endless conflicts, as are racial, ethnic, and sexual divisions. He cites the Oklahoma City bombing and 9/11 as examples of events organized by the Global Elite.[53] The incidents allow the Elite to respond in whatever way they intended to act in the first place, a concept Icke calls "order out of chaos," or "problem-reaction-solution". He writes that there are few, if any, public events that are not engineered, or at least used, by the Brotherhood:[17]

Image by Neil Hague from Icke's Infinite Love is the Only Truth (2005), showing the Brotherhood, or "Red Dresses." This image depicts George W. Bush, Tony Blair and Queen Elizabeth II as members of the Brotherhood.
You want to introduce something you know the people won't like. ... So you first create a PROBLEM, a rising crime rate, more violence, a terrorist bomb ... You make sure someone else is blamed for this problem ... So you create a "patsy," as they call them in America, a Timothy McVeigh or a Lee Harvey Oswald. ... This brings us to stage two, the REACTION from the people—"This can't go on; what are THEY going to do about it?" ... This allows THEM to then openly offer the SOLUTION to the problems they have created ..."[54]

WE ARE ALL WITNESSING THE REACTION STAGE

MikMaq

« Reply #293 on: December 14, 2012, 03:02:12 PM »
You sound like someone who has been babied and coddled their entire life and told that they are "special."

News flash: the world doesn't care about you and you're not special.  Neither am I.  Adapt and integrate in society, or leave it. And don't throw a tantrum like this POS did on the way out. This is my last post, I'm not gonna get in a pissing match with you. Peace.
Adapt and intergrate the fuck do you know. The whole point of the disorder is you have severe neurological impairments on those two fucking issues.

Do you honestly hear what your saying here..

For the record on the autie boards I"m considered quite the opposite.

Your projecting your shit, based on some preconceived notion of who you think I am.

99.9999 percent of people with aspergers are completely harmless.

this small fraction is directly because of the shit that is put on them.

Anyhows dude keep pretending  you have the beginnings of understanding something you don't.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #294 on: December 14, 2012, 03:06:28 PM »
Adapt and intergrate the fuck do you know. The whole point of the disorder is you have severe neurological impairments on those two fucking issues.

Do you honestly hear what your saying here..

For the record on the autie boards I"m considered quite the opposite.

Your projecting your shit, based on some preconceived notion of who you think I am.

99.9999 percent of people with aspergers are completely harmless.

this small fraction is directly because of the shit that is put on them.

Anyhows dude keep pretending  you have the beginnings of understanding something you don't.

My step brother of 12 years is autistic.... A family member I love. So yeah, I have "the beginning of understanding" on this topic.

And I've witnessed some remarkable bullshit and psychobabble told to him over the years.

f450

• Getbig IV
« Reply #295 on: December 14, 2012, 03:06:56 PM »
if every white person in the world had been killed, this tragedy wouldnt have happe.............. oh wait.

Idiotic Getbig racist ideology getting to me.... gotta save that line for when a black person commits a crime ::)

This is a sad and unfortunate event. My condolences to the families affected.

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #296 on: December 14, 2012, 03:08:19 PM »
Man my heart goes out to all the families. Going to be rough for them. I can't help but think of those kids handing over their christmas wish lists to their parents and the parents getting those gifts and will never be able to see their kids reaction to the gifts during christmas. That moment is gone for them.

K-1 is sad sad sad.

MikMaq

« Reply #297 on: December 14, 2012, 03:11:07 PM »
My step brother of 12 years is autistic.... A family member I love. So yeah, I have "the beginning of understanding" on this topic.

And I've witnessed some remarkable bullshit and psychobabble told to him over the years.
So you think you know what it's like, you don't get the shit that goes on in the real fucking world. Everyone knows someone that is autistic, it don't mean you fucking get it.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #298 on: December 14, 2012, 03:13:14 PM »
So you think you know what it's like, you don't get the shit that goes on in the real fucking world. Everyone knows someone that is autistic, it don't mean you fucking get it.

You seem perfectly fine.  Someone in authority lied to you about your condition
A

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #299 on: December 14, 2012, 03:16:24 PM »
Naw. The cop probably would have took a bullet to the head. Kid would have walked right up to him and shot him. Cop never would have seen it coming.

If they government said it's going to collect all drugs, do you think that would keep drugs out of the hands of people who want them?

what kind of excuse is this? never seen it coming?

you don't walk up to the police carrying tactical bulletproof vest, 5 firearms, 1000 rounds of ammo, a crossbow and 80 crossbow bolts.

https://images.4chan.org/pol/src/1355516924315.png

even if not true and everything he had was concealed, you have a lot bigger chance at doing something about the situation if someone armed would have been there to take him out.