Author Topic: CT Shooting - Massive Shooting at School - 27 killed, 20 children  (Read 86140 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Massive Shooting at School in Connecticut - 27 killed, 18 children
« Reply #300 on: December 14, 2012, 03:17:34 PM »
Naw. The cop probably would have took a bullet to the head. Kid would have walked right up to him and shot him. Cop never would have seen it coming.

If they government said it's going to collect all drugs, do you think that would keep drugs out of the hands of people who want them?

Well you have legal drugs nicotine and alcohol then illegal like weed and ecstasy ....which ones are more easily accessible?

MikMaq

« Reply #301 on: December 14, 2012, 03:17:57 PM »

You seem perfectly fine.  Someone in authority lied to you about your condition
Are you fucking joking? You have any idea how insulting it is to hear that from people on a day to day fucking basis. It's just one of the many issues that come with the disorder.

I've come a long fucking way, by working at call centers, taking jobs that I can barely fucking do, to get this far. That the thing you act as if I was just sitting on my hands with this shit, I've been struggling with this shit making what progress I can for fucking years.

I've failed out 11 semester of school, wasted ton's of my parents money, on the hope that they'd have atleast one normal son.

And I'm fucking relatively well off compared to the tons kids that won't get the right exposure that will help them develop.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #302 on: December 14, 2012, 03:19:09 PM »
what kind of excuse is this? never seen it coming?

you don't walk up to the police carrying tactical bulletproof vest, 5 firearms, 1000 rounds of ammo, a crossbow and 80 crossbow bolts.

https://images.4chan.org/pol/src/1355516924315.png

even if not true and everything he had was concealed, you have a lot bigger chance at doing something about the situation if someone armed would have been there to take him out.

A thousand round?!? do you know how heavy that is, never mind the fact that you CANNOT hide 1k rounds.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #303 on: December 14, 2012, 03:20:20 PM »
Are you fucking joking? You have any idea how insulting it is to hear that from people on a day to day fucking basis. It's just one of the many issues that come with the disorder.

I've come a long fucking way, by working at call centers, taking jobs that I can barely fucking do, to get this far. That the thing you act as if I was just sitting on my hands with this shit, I've been struggling with this shit making what progress I can for fucking years.

I've failed out 11 semester of school, wasted ton's of my parents money, on the hope that they'd have atleast one normal son.

And I'm fucking relatively well off compared to the tons kids that won't get the right exposure that will help them develop.

Who knows, maybe you are just faking to get attention  ???

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #304 on: December 14, 2012, 03:21:22 PM »
A thousand round?!? do you know how heavy that is, never mind the fact that you CANNOT hide 1k rounds.

Yes makes one wonder how much steroids it takes to carry this around.. BFG?

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #305 on: December 14, 2012, 03:21:35 PM »

Maybe they tell you that you're fine because you are.  Life is hard, deal with it
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #306 on: December 14, 2012, 03:22:15 PM »
So you think you know what it's like, you don't get the shit that goes on in the real fucking world. Everyone knows someone that is autistic, it don't mean you fucking get it.
Dont listen to people who will whine with you as they dont care about your suffering, they just enjoying comparing their lives to yours to feel better about themselves, listen to those who tell you how to grow out of it, even if it sounds like a slap in the face to you. And again, you better not listen to other humans as most of them are not perfect and often only following their own interests; listen to God directly by reading the Bible.

It is of no use for you to get better and take your life in your hands to whine eternally or look for people who will whine with you. You are perfectly normal, just another hurt spirit that has to do what he has to do to get better. You re not responsible for what those who hurt you did to you, but you re responsible at some point when you grow up for not doing what is necessary to change.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #307 on: December 14, 2012, 03:23:31 PM »
Maybe they tell you that you're fine because you are.  Life is hard, deal with it

I agree, just brush it off and get on with life I mean lol how hard can it be? everybody got his demons not everybody needs to see a loony doctor

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #308 on: December 14, 2012, 03:23:37 PM »
if every white person in the world had been killed, this tragedy wouldnt have happe.............. oh wait.

Idiotic Getbig racist ideology getting to me.... gotta save that line for when a black person commits a crime ::)

minorities on getbig have no problem with the nordics.  it's whites in the usa.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #309 on: December 14, 2012, 03:25:07 PM »
I've come a long fucking way,.

but not far enough perhaps to realise that this time is probably not the most sensitive to argue your case
Discretion is the better part of valour
c

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #310 on: December 14, 2012, 03:25:35 PM »
but not far enough perhaps to realise that this time is probably not the most sensitive to argue your case

This!!

MikMaq

« Reply #311 on: December 14, 2012, 03:25:43 PM »
Who knows, maybe you are just faking to get attention  ???
Man are you a fucking idiot. This whole attention whoring shit is getting fucking annoying.

I haven't hanged out with a friend/classmate/ roommate, in over a month. I ain't no fucking attention whore.

Everyone wants attention on some level it's called being fucking human if you had any concept of logic you'd get this.

The reason I seem like I'm trying to get attention is because the concept of talking on a message board is beyond my fucking reach.

Your really fail to understand things from my perspective if you don't get this.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #312 on: December 14, 2012, 03:28:20 PM »
Man are you a fucking idiot. This whole attention whoring shit is getting fucking annoying.

I haven't hanged out with a friend/classmate/ roommate, in over a month. I ain't no fucking attention whore.

Everyone wants attention on some level it's called being fucking human if you had any concept of logic you'd get this.

The reason I seem like I'm trying to get attention is because the concept of talking on a message board is beyond my fucking reach.

Your really fail to understand things from my perspective if you don't get this.

You seem pretty self-aware about how you aren't self-aware.  I think you don't give yourself enough credit.  Have you ever considered you might just be stupid and not autistic?
A

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #313 on: December 14, 2012, 03:28:20 PM »

jesus, stop fucking feeling sorry for yourself already man. We all got problems, sometimes I don't know how to continue but you brush it off and keep on trucking.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #314 on: December 14, 2012, 03:30:23 PM »
You seem pretty self-aware about how you aren't self-aware.  I think you don't give yourself enough credit.  Have you ever considered you might just be stupid and not autistic?

lol maybe that his thing to get to talk to girls...

Ratard: You know I'm autistic?!?
She: Oh nooo you poor thing!
Ratard: Yeah...
She: Its like...being handicapt like a mongoloid?
Ratard: NO!!! GOD NO! I'm that "other" type of autistic, the clever once!

MikMaq

« Reply #315 on: December 14, 2012, 03:30:54 PM »
But this is the fucking nonsense, this issue is exactly about the shit I'm trying to talk about. You don't seem to get the direct connection with all these killings. I didn't make this about me, I talk people retort by attacking me I have
to defend or they won't listen to the fuck I'm talking about.

I know what I'm talking about, these killings are easily explained by the treatment these people get. They don't kill on this level or intensity because they are crazy. This is a direct type of killing that is pre meditated and built on a basis of hate. This hate does not come from nowhere. If you can't understand this shit it'll keep fucking happening.

If you fail to understand the way this hate is built over years to an intensity that results in killing little kids, it's never gonna stop happening.

So if your answer is let people enjoy there useless emotions instead of actually doing something about the issue your a fucking idiot.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #316 on: December 14, 2012, 03:33:57 PM »
Quote from: Stark link=topic=451549.date=1355527535
This!!
dat dees and dos
("dies" to you? )
c

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #317 on: December 14, 2012, 03:34:14 PM »
So this guy was using 2 9mm's and left his AR in the car?  Definitely had aspergers.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #318 on: December 14, 2012, 03:35:21 PM »
So this guy was using 2 9mm's and left his AR in the car?  Definitely had aspergers.

thank god he didn't take the AR with him, could have been easily a few hundreds.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #319 on: December 14, 2012, 03:36:59 PM »
But this is the fucking nonsense, this issue is exactly about the shit I'm trying to talk about. You don't seem to get the direct connection with all these killings. I didn't make this about me, I talk people retort by attacking me I have
to defend or they won't listen to the fuck I'm talking about.
I know what I'm talking about, these killings are easily explained by the treatment these people get. They don't kill on this level or intensity because they are crazy. This is a direct type of killing that is pre meditated and built on a basis of hate. This hate does not come from nowhere. If you can't understand this shit it'll keep fucking happening.
If you fail to understand the way this hate is built over years to an intensity that results in killing little kids, it's never gonna stop happening.
So if your answer is let people enjoy there useless emotions instead of actually doing something about the issue your a fucking idiot.

If i say you are right will that make you happy?
c

MikMaq

« Reply #320 on: December 14, 2012, 03:38:24 PM »

If i say you are right will that make you happy?
Sure.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #321 on: December 14, 2012, 03:41:48 PM »
Leave aside the terrible details and reality the aspect that a young man shoots a bunch of people is fascinating from a psychological aspect. What does one feel when you shoot and kill? It must be good otherwise why would they not stop?
Some guy in a docu said once in Vietnam he was a door gunner and he loved the feeling of the pig 60 when he was shooting it.
Whats wrong with us that we like or learn to like killing?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #322 on: December 14, 2012, 03:42:22 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #323 on: December 14, 2012, 03:42:45 PM »
lol maybe that his thing to get to talk to girls...

Ratard: You know I'm autistic?!?
She: Oh nooo you poor thing!
Ratard: Yeah...
She: Its like...being handicapt like a mongoloid?
Ratard: NO!!! GOD NO! I'm that "other" type of autistic, the clever once!

Haha.  I wonder if he's orthodox or reformed autistic.  I wouldn't make fun if he actually suffered from autism.  I think his hippy parents wanted a medical reason for their child being an underachiever
A

MikMaq

« Reply #324 on: December 14, 2012, 03:44:01 PM »
Leave aside the terrible details and reality the aspect that a young man shoots a bunch of people is fascinating from a psychological aspect. What does one feel when you shoot and kill? It must be good otherwise why would they not stop?
Some guy in a docu said once in Vietnam he was a door gunner and he loved the feeling of the pig 60 when he was shooting it.
Whats wrong with us that we like or learn to like killing?
Human nature, we had to kill to survive for centuries, if humans didn't take an interest in death and killing we wouldn't survive.