Author Topic: Mom protecting children shoots intruder 5 times, MSNBC calls her "trigger happy"  (Read 22827 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
THEY WERE IN A CRAWL SPACE YOU MORONS!!!

Im betting the dumb ass stuck his face down there to see what the fuck was going on and got what he deserved.

After she shot him and they were running out she stood over him telling him not to move or she would shoot again, not knowing she had emptied her gun with the first 6 shots.

She didnt stand over him and shoot him, 240 trying to make this another zimmerman case ::)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
http://now.msn.com/atlanta-mom-shoots-intruder-in-the-face-5-times

here you go you libtard conspiracy morons...

"The Loganville mother of two assumed the knocks on her front door Friday afternoon were from a solicitor.

“Don’t answer,” she yelled to her 9-year-old twins playing downstairs.

When the visitor began repeatedly ringing the doorbell, she called her husband at work.

“Get the kids and hide,” he told his wife.

As he dialed 911, his 37-year-old spouse, who works from home, collected the children and hid with them in a crawlspace adjoining her office. By that time, the intruder had forced his way into the three-story residence on Henderson Ridge Drive with a crowbar, authorities said. He allegedly rummaged through the home, eventually working his way up to the attic office.

“He opens the closet door and finds himself staring down the barrel of a .38 revolver,” said Walton County Sheriff Joe Chapman, who relayed the woman’s narrative to the Atlanta Journal-Constitution. He asked that her name be withheld.

The woman fired six bullets, five of which hit Paul Ali Slater in the face and neck area, Chapman said. But Slater was still conscious.

“The guy’s face down, crying,” the sheriff said. The woman told him to stay down or she’d shoot again.

Slater, unaware that she had emptied her chamber, obliged as the mother and her children ran to a neighbor’s house."

tonymctones

• Getbig V
i suspect they knew him...

don't understand why she didn't call 911 right away when he was ringing her doorbell... instead of taking 10 minutes to wait for him to break down the door, chat with her husband on the phone, get her gun which must have been stored safely because she's got kids, load it and wait for the intruder to stumble into her trap and then fire away without a single warning...

if the intruder was not armed this would likely lead to a manslaughter conviction in canada
first of all who fucking calls the cops when someone rings the fukcing doorbell?

second how do you know how long it took?

third WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE A WARNING WHEN SOMEONE IS IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF?

do you call the govt when you have a hang nail?

fourth and I really cannot stress this enough nobody gives a shit about what would have happend in canada or canada in general so you can keep that type of shit to yourself. I dont think anybody will be on jeopardy anytime soon and pick the category "stupid ass laws in canada"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
I am a bit confused.  The same individuals who complained about theorizing to much about the Zimmerman case are doing a lot of theorizing about this woman.
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
The Internet sleuths are at work victimizing the criminal and criminalizing the victim. Par the course.

Do any of the people claiming she stood over the man and tried to execute him have any proof?

Damn her for protecting herself and her kids!!!!!

Yeah... How horrible that she was in her own house... Maybe she should have gone to someone else's house and tried to shoot them.

::)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
first of all who fucking calls the cops when someone rings the fukcing doorbell?

second how do you know how long it took?

third WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GIVE A WARNING WHEN SOMEONE IS IN YOUR HOUSE AND YOUR TRYING TO DEFEND YOURSELF?

do you call the govt when you have a hang nail?

fourth and I really cannot stress this enough nobody gives a shit about what would have happend in canada or canada in general so you can keep that type of shit to yourself. I dont think anybody will be on jeopardy anytime soon and pick the category "stupid ass laws in canada"

note: when you say 'first' you do not need to add 'of all'... it's redundant

in reply to your posts:

first: if someone started to ring my doorbell like a manic i would shout through the door to let them know to go away... failing that i would press the alarm button on my home system (guard house is 50 feet from my door) before looking out the window to see if the person needed help, assuming they did not look like someone who needs help i would leave through the back door and go to the neighbors while calling 911

second: in my experience the 'things happened so fast' excuse is often caused by shock... in most critical situations there is a lot of time to make better choices but we fail to do so because we are in shock... don't know that this happened here, but based on the story, there must have been at least 2-3 minutes between the doorbell ringing and entry into the house and then even more time while the house was ransacked before the individual got to their hiding space

third: in canada it would be criminal to simply start shooting

fourth: you obviously do care since you feel the need to antagonize me

another reason i suspect they knew the criminal and there's more to the story:

what was his motivation to break in? not robbery: someone was home and it was taking too long. not rape: kids were there, broad daylight, doesn't make sense.

more to this story... determining motivation is a core part of understanding criminals

tonymctones

• Getbig V
note: when you say 'first' you do not need to add 'of all'... it's redundant

in reply to your posts:

first: if someone started to ring my doorbell like a manic i would shout through the door to let them know to go away... failing that i would press the alarm button on my home system (guard house is 50 feet from my door) before looking out the window to see if the person needed help, assuming they did not look like someone who needs help i would leave through the back door and go to the neighbors while calling 911

second: in my experience the 'things happened so fast' excuse is often caused by shock... in most critical situations there is a lot of time to make better choices but we fail to do so because we are in shock... don't know that this happened here, but based on the story, there must have been at least 2-3 minutes between the doorbell ringing and entry into the house and then even more time while the house was ransacked before the individual got to their hiding space

third: in canada it would be criminal to simply start shooting

fourth: you obviously do care since you feel the need to antagonize me

what was his motivation to break in? not robbery: someone was home and it was taking too long. not rape: kids were there, broad daylight, doesn't make sense.

more to this story... determining motivation is a core part of understanding criminals
first OF AL, I agree but a women with her kids may not think the same way. She may think that she just need to grab her kids and get them to a safe place as this obviously isnt a normal situation.

second OF ALL what experience do you have? so your giving a minute or two before the criminal got in the the house. Not alot of time after getting her two kids round up and grabbing the gun. After he got in, what do you think she should have done, got in a shouting match with him or even better WARNED HIM??? maybe she should have got her 6 iron wrapped with black E-tape(to prevent shining in the dark) like you would have big hoss.

thir OF ALL in canada you have to give robbers a warning before shooting?

fourth OF ALL no I really dont care what a trolling canadian dumb ass thinks but of anybody should you be talking about antagonizing someone? you troll more than blacken

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
first OF AL, I agree but a women with her kids may not think the same way. She may think that she just need to grab her kids and get them to a safe place as this obviously isnt a normal situation.

second OF ALL what experience do you have? so your giving a minute or two before the criminal got in the the house. Not alot of time after getting her two kids round up and grabbing the gun. After he got in, what do you think she should have done, got in a shouting match with him or even better WARNED HIM??? maybe she should have got her 6 iron wrapped with black E-tape(to prevent shining in the dark) like you would have big hoss.

thir OF ALL in canada you have to give robbers a warning before shooting?

fourth OF ALL no I really dont care what a trolling canadian dumb ass thinks but of anybody should you be talking about antagonizing someone? you troll more than blacken

note: you is this 'AL' you mentioned?  ;D

1st: fair enough... but she took the time to find a lethal weapon which indicates forethought
2nd: i wouldn't relate this to myself... i would likely be able to defend myself without issue in a similar situation given my life experiences... i'm just pointing out that there may have been time to make better choices (20-20 hindsight)
3rd: shooting someone with provocation (lethal) would be considered manslaughter... i googled a quick example but there are many many more
             The story: http://www.canada.com/story.html?id=7d0f6557-0141-4019-b7c5-de178a8dc073
             The sentence: http://edmontonremandcentre.blogspot.ca/
4th: i am not trolling right now... tends to vary based on whether or not i've had a few beers... i'm far more patient when sober

tonymctones

• Getbig V
1st: fair enough... but she took the time to find a lethal weapon which indicates forethought
2nd: i wouldn't relate this to myself... i would likely be able to defend myself without issue in a similar situation given my life experiences... i'm just pointing out that there may have been time to make better choices (20-20 hindsight)
3rd: shooting someone with provocation (lethal) would be considered manslaughter... i googled a quick example but there are many many more
             The story: http://www.canada.com/story.html?id=7d0f6557-0141-4019-b7c5-de178a8dc073
             The sentence: http://edmontonremandcentre.blogspot.ca/
4th: i am not trolling right now... tends to vary based on whether or not i've had a few beers... i'm far more patient when sober
1st: Of course it shows forethought, AS IN WHAT HAPPENS IF HE GETS IN AND THERE IS NOBODY HERE TO PROTECT ME!!!
2nd: Again what life experiences? where you in the mighty canadian military? maybe the mounted police that are so vaunted?
3rd: Again you really dont seem to be grasping this, I SERIOUSLY DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ANYTHING PERTAINING TO CANADA...PERIOD!!!
4th: I didnt say you were right now only that you do so more than any other poster these days

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

I doubt someone being home, particularly a woman, and there being children present would be much of a deterrent. A woman with children alone would not be viewed as much of a threat. Women, children and couples are often the subject of home invasions. In crimes like home invasion, a house is scoped out for an extended period of time to determine the schedule of the family and  it is possible the attacker might have done that in this case.  

Knowing that the male of the house, the true threat, was not present he seized the opportunity to attack.   I wonder if the house was in a rural area.  If this is the case, I bet the perpetrator had been watching the house for some time waiting for the opportunity.   Or it might have been a random home invasion.  
A

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
1st: Of course it shows forethought, AS IN WHAT HAPPENS IF HE GETS IN AND THERE IS NOBODY HERE TO PROTECT ME!!!
2nd: Again what life experiences? where you in the mighty canadian military? maybe the mounted police that are so vaunted?
3rd: Again you really dont seem to be grasping this, I SERIOUSLY DONT GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT ANYTHING PERTAINING TO CANADA...PERIOD!!!
4th: I didnt say you were right now only that you do so more than any other poster these days

1st: maybe... again, hopefully we'll find out more through the police investigation
2nd: i'd rather not get into an internet pissing match
3rd: fine, but my life experiences shape my perspective
4th: welcome to the internet, sorry that it offends your sensitivities (sincerely)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
I doubt someone being home, particularly a woman, and there being children present would be much of a deterrent. A woman with children alone would not be viewed as much of a threat. Women, children and couples are often the subject of home invasions. In crimes like home invasion, a house is scoped out for an extended period of time to determine the schedule of the family and  it is possible the attacker might have done that in this case.  

Knowing that the male of the house, the true threat, was not present he seized the opportunity to attack.   I wonder if the house was in a rural area.  If this is the case, I bet the perpetrator had been watching the house for some time waiting for the opportunity.   Or it might have been a random home invasion.  

seriously... how common is this?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
1st: maybe... again, hopefully we'll find out more through the police investigation
2nd: i'd rather not get into an internet pissing match
3rd: fine, but my life experiences shape my perspective
4th: welcome to the internet, sorry that it offends your sensitivities (sincerely)
1. Maybe, so there needs to be a police investigation to prove that a person grabbing a gun when a stranger person is breaking into their house is justified? LFMAO
2. No pissing match necessary, youre a fraud, a phoney with little to no real world experience in fights or defending yourself.
3. Refer to number 2.
4. Refer to number 3.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
I bet this lady drug some random guy into her house just to shoot him in the face.

Women are evil, evil creatures.

tonymctones

• Getbig V

seriously... how common is this?
you do realize that burglary is technically a home invasion, right?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I bet this lady drug some random guy into her house just to shoot him in the face.

Women are evil, evil creatures.

no doubt found some innocent canadian tourists tricked him into her house with the promise of snow cones and crabs(or whatever the fuck those ppl eat) kicked him in the nads and then stood over him and shot him 5 times in the face then just to make her story more believable intentionally missed with one shot.

scandelous bitch she is

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Bloomberg supposedly contacted the Mayor of the woman's City to see if her gun was legally registered. If not, he wants her prosecuted for attempted murder. Otherwise, it will send the wrong message to criminals that break into peoples houses. They have rights too.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Bloomberg supposedly contacted the Mayor of the woman's City to see if her gun was legally registered. If not, he wants her prosecuted for attempted murder. Otherwise, it will send the wrong message to criminals that break into peoples houses. They have rights too.

Are you being serious?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
 ;D

No. But your question is a testament to how unbelievably stupid and delusional our elected officials are. It wouldn't shock me if Bloomberg did something like that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
LOL please tell me this is a joke so I dont feel bad for laughing

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
;D

No. But your question is a testament to how unbelievably stupid and delusional our elected officials are. It wouldn't shock me if Bloomberg did something like that.

The reality is that I don't put anything past any of these idiots anymore.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The thought that someone would be against what this mother did makes me wanna fucking puke.  And people like woo, from another country, have no right to say it was wrong.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL please tell me this is a joke so I dont feel bad for laughing
I thought it was a joke too but knowing bloomberg he probably really tried to do that... ::)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
most likely the bitches fault for not answering the door. lmao.  people usually dont try to rob a house when people are home. you go ring the doorbell and wait. if nobody answers, ring again. no answer, ring a million times. if nobody answers after you do that, then its usually safe to go ahead and break in.   this method is used by thiefs who arent looking to hurt anybody and arent looking to get caught either. 

btw,  not buying the story that she hit the dude 5 times to the face and neck before he fell to the ground. that just sounds completely impluasible.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
The thought that someone would be against what this mother did makes me wanna fucking puke.  And people like woo, from another country, have no right to say it was wrong.

i didn't say it was wrong... i said that in canada she would likely be prosecuted for manslaughter

most likely the bitches fault for not answering the door. lmao.  people usually dont try to rob a house when people are home. you go ring the doorbell and wait. if nobody answers, ring again. no answer, ring a million times. if nobody answers after you do that, then its usually safe to go ahead and break in.   this method is used by thiefs who arent looking to hurt anybody and arent looking to get caught either. 

that's my understanding of the typical burglary process

btw,  not buying the story that she hit the dude 5 times to the face and neck before he fell to the ground. that just sounds completely impluasible.

it was the first thing that came to my mind... again without wanting to get into a pissing contest i did a lot of target shooting as a younger man... a 38 revolver is not considered a highly accurate weapon... even with training in a stressful situation from a crawl space (not a good shooting stance) even at close range you will not score 5/6 on target...

there's more to this story but the right wing will immediately use this as leverage against the president showing that no matter how many other clearly preventable deaths occur due to handguns in home with children this one case of possible heroism makes up for any 'unfortunate' situations where more guns would have made everybody safer.

http://www.iansa.org/news/2012/03/us-over-3000-children-killed-by-guns-every-year

"Just over 3,000 children are killed and 17,500 are injured by guns every year in the US, according to the blog site ‘Kid shootings’, run by members of Ceasefire Oregon Education Foundation, Protect Minnesota and States United to Prevent Gun Violence. "