Author Topic: Its spider infested, smells bad, looks bad....but I will make it a PT Studio  (Read 32077 times)

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Kinda ironic that your buying a spider infested building...wonder if Kieth will get you bit.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
Vince, try and sell a "mystique."  Keep it very clean, and have a sparse and spartan sensibility. Decide on a brand before you go live. Have some shirts to sell. Create a mythology like "Lifting for the spirit is lifting for the soul." You know, bullshit we all know on Getbig. Maybe have some cafe press shirts.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
Oh... and get some kettle bells. The plebes go crazy for that shit.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
I know it doesn't seem like a big deal, but make sure you hire a good cleaner to hoover/wipe down everything each day etc. When your early birds walk in to train in the morning and it has a slight smell of cleaning products in the air, and there's no dust when they put down their bags/drinks it goes a long way.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
"Logistics done right"?? Could you please explain exactly what this means? Do you even know what the word "logistics" means
[/qu

There's always gong to be one.joker to call me.out, tag...you're it. vince wants to grouptrain, setting up equipment to work with his area is important if its to run smoothly. If he has groups of.4-5 , it has to be done in such a way to where the next group doesn't run into each other. The workouts have to be done where they get the complete workout done in a short period of time.

We run grs of 6-10. When one group gets done and the other group comes in, the first group has to be done with whatever their doing. Same thing when I have teams of 80+ at the schools weight room. Except there, we run groups of 20-40 depending on the sport. All of has to be logistically planned in order for the sport or business to run smooth.

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
"Logistics done right"?? Could you please explain exactly what this means? Do you even know what the word "logistics" means
[/qu

There's always gong to be one.joker to call me.out, tag...you're it. vince wants to grouptrain, setting up equipment to work with his area is important if its to run smoothly. If he has groups of.4-5 , it has to be done in such a way to where the next group doesn't run into each other. The workouts have to be done where they get the complete workout done in a short period of time.

We run grs of 6-10. When one group gets done and the other group comes in, the first group has to be done with whatever their doing. Same thing when I have teams of 80+ at the schools weight room. Except there, we run groups of 20-40 depending on the sport. All of has to be logistically planned in order for the sport or business to run smooth.
I asked you for the definition of the word "logistics". Maybe you don't know the definition of the word "definition". Anyway, since you don't know what the word means I will help educate you so you don't look so foolish trying to throw around business jargon. According to The Harvard School Of Business: "Logistics: Coordination of projected requirement, procurement, physical movement, and storage of components, parts, raw materials, and semi-finished and finished goods, to achieve optimum demand-service level at minimal cost. It includes both inbound and outbound movements, and is a larger concept than distribution management which does not include activities such as forecasting and procurement." Nothing to do with scheduling aerobics classes.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Hahahahahahaha, are you shitting me? hahahahahahaha. You may leave now. Hahahahahahaha!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha!

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay
Hahahahahahaha, are you shitting me? hahahahahahaha. You may leave now. Hahahahahahaha!
Not a very effective way to bolster your case. You used a word incorrectly and now you've been told. No big deal.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Not a very effective way to bolster your case. You used a word incorrectly and now you've been told. No big deal.

Okay...hahahahaha!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

http://i.imgur.com/rS1bS.jpg <--- Click this , I DARE YA!

me?

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

jephrius

• Getbig III
  • PayDay

http://i.imgur.com/rS1bS.jpg <--- Click this , I DARE YA!
Why would anyone click a link at your suggestion? 9 posts a day since 2010? And that's in addition to your other account. Why do you spend so much time at something you're not very good at?

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

There's going to be very limited equipment I intend to use because I don't use much.  My training methods are generally bodyweight exercises for clients so it will mostly be dumbbells, kettlebells, Lebert Bars, etc.  

I will however squeeze in a Power Rack Set for myself.... ;D

Oh brother, so you're still claiming that you got "clients" ? ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
If the rent is so low it's probably cause it s located in a place nobody knows...too far from the potential customers.  Is there a parking lot? is it going to be a private gym with only one car parked in front of it at a time or a public gym that will require a lot of parking space? You ll spend your whole life trying to find customers and once all the potential customers of the area are autonomous and can train by themselves -if they ever come to you to learn how to train-, nobody will join anymore. Very poor business plan, as expected. These kinds of places can only succeed if you own a hair dressing salon, a laundry, book store , a snack/restaurant...but a private gym? No way. And it's too smal to be a public gym. Oh well. Especially if you re not in a big city/rich crowded area cause only rich people would go to a private gym, poor people dont have that luxury. Doomed from start. At least once you ll know you re not going anywhere, you can stop renting and wont lose too much. Also did you hear about a thing called "recession" ?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
If the rent is so low it's probably cause it s located in a place nobody knows...  Is there a parking lot? is it going to be a private gym or a public gym? You ll spend your whole life trying to find customers and once all the potential customers of the area are autonomous and can train by themselves, nobody will join anymore. Very poor business plan, as expected.

I've been training people at their homes for years so I already have customers and my business is more than enough to support a PT studio....or perhaps you've been under a rock lately???

There's no such thing as a "no fail possible business" ....but that's what 6 month building leases are for. :D   
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V

I've been training people at their homes for years so I already have customers and my business is more than enough to support a PT studio....or perhaps you've been under a rock lately???

There's no such thing as a "no fail possible business" ....but that's what 6 month building leases are for. :D    
Dude, you ve been bullshitsing us for years and i ve been calling you out every single time, none of your so called internet businesses ever earned you shit as predicted, and you re obviously again too quick pretending to have stuff you dont actually have. You just posted a picture of a place that s not even equiped, you have no customers, a shitty business plan as i exposed it in my previous post, you should keep quiet and humble because at the moment you have nothing but a dream, and an unrealistic dream, hope, at that. Most people who act the way you do fail, of that i am certain. Just like with your previous attempts at "internet businesses" you bragged a lot and spammed the board but none of that crap ever took off. You also changed jobs so many times, pretending to be a bouncer, correctional officer etc -yet you kept none of these jobs?-; i suspect most of these were bullshits too, you prolly overexagerated everything like most insecure drama queens, in reality collecting welfare checks all along the way.

Your business model, plan, is shit, anyone with half a brain can see it. For 300 bucks a month of rent i can only imagine the shitty area it must be located. If at least, you were owning the place, you could make profits easily, but there is no way in hell you re ever going to earn more than what the rent and electricity cost, unless you spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week non stop looking for customers. Even if you did, the potential customer base in the area would dry up quickly. The whole project is simply non sustainable from the getgo.
You re probably making an ass of yourself again while someone is ripping you of your money with a smile, but again, nobody s going to be surprised on here, we know you.

In fact the only way you could make money off it as a gym would be to own the place, and to make it open to public while spending your life looking for potential customers to train personally in addition. But again, people who want to join a gym will join the big chain gyms, not yours.

Now the icing on the cake: why would anyone in their right mind ever want any advices about physical conditionning from you? You re a liar and a cheat, you d probably lie to them and keep them ignorant as long as possible to milk them off of their money just like most PTs do until they quit, but to do so one requires at least some charisma, something you dont even have.  

Only big gyms can survive, or small -still, bigger than yours- ones if in a very very well placed spot in a huge city. If you personal train you either work for a chain or you do it in your own private gym/studio, but still , it has to be located in a rich neighborhood or in the center of a huge city to be profitable.

This thread and bullshit project/business of yours will end eactly the same way as previous ones, sorry to burst your bubble but it's probably better that way.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong

I've been training people at their homes for years

:D :D :D

Any proof? Why aren't there any success/transformation stories on your website?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
If the rent is so low it's probably cause it s located in a place nobody knows...too far from the potential customers.  Is there a parking lot? is it going to be a private gym with only one car parked in front of it or a public gym that will require a lot of parking space? You ll spend your whole life trying to find customers and once all the potential customers of the area are autonomous and can train by themselves -if they ever come to you to learn how to train-, nobody will join anymore. Very poor business plan, as expected. These kinds of places can only succeed if you own a hair dressing salon, a laundry, book store , a snack/restaurant...but a private gym? No way. And it's too smal to be a public gym. Oh well. Especially if you re not in a big city/rich crowded area cause only rich people would go to a private gym, poor people dont have that luxury. Doomed from start. At least once you ll know you re not going anywhere, you can stop renting and wont lose too much. Also did you hear about a thing called "recession" ?

That makes no difference. If you're good, you will be found. We're hard to find with no signage. If you were to drive by and we're closed, you would never know we were there. Marketing is EVERYTHING.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Dude, you ve been bullshitsing us for years and i ve been calling you out every single time, none of your so called internet businesses ever earned you shit as predicted, and you re obviously again too quick pretending to have stuff you dont have. You just posted a picture of a place that s not even equiped, you have no customers, a shitty business plan as i exposed it in my previous plan, you should keep quiet and humble because at the moment you have nothing but a dream, and an unrealistic dream, hope, at that. Most people who act the way you do fail, of that i am certain. Just like with your previous attempts at "internet businesses" you bragged a lot and spammed the board but none of that crap ever took off. You also changed jobs so many times, pretending to be a bouncer, correctional officer etc -yet you kept none of these jobs?-; i suspect most of these were bullshits too, you prolly overexagerated everything like most insecure drama queens, in reality collecting welfare checks all along the way.

In life, there are hits and misses.  Some of my ideas have not worked, other have such as my most recent one which is an online grocery store, calibergrocery.com, which has been doing fairly well.  However, I'll take my failures anyday over your complete failure in life.  All you do is criticize and what I do is bring my ideas to completion.  You can never be successful if you don't try.

Your business model, plan, is shit, anyone with half a brain can see it. For 300 bucks a month of rent i can only imagine the shitty area it must be located. If at least, you were owning the place, you could make benefits, but there is no way in hell you re ever going to earn more than what the rent and electricity cost, unless you spend 24 hours a day 7 days a week non stop looking for customers. Even if you did, the potential customer base in the area would dry up quickly. The whole project is simply non sustainable from the getgo.
You re probably making an ass of yourself again while someone is ripping you of your money with a smile, but again, nobody s going to be surprised on here, we know you.

The only person making an ass of themselves is you.  You get some giggles from other poster but it doesn't change the fact that you're a very negative person who obviously has a miserable life.

In fact the only way you could make money off it as a gym would be to own the place, and to make it open to public while spending your life looking for potential customers to train personally in addition. But again, people who want to join a gym will join the big chain gyms, not yours.

Now the icing on the cake: why would anyone in their right mind ever want any advices about physical conditionning from you? You re a liar and a cheat, you d probably lie to them and keep them ignorant as long as possible to milk them off of their money just like most PTs do until they quit, but to do so one requires at least some charisma, something you dont even have.  

Only big gyms can survive, or small -still, bigger than yours- ones if in a very very well placed spot in a huge city. If you personal train you either work for a chain or you do it in your own private gym/studio, but still , it has to be located in a rich neighborhood or in the center of a huge city to be profitable.

When you decide to open up a business, how about you let me know how it goes for you.  Until then stick to being a joke poster on Getbig because you obviously have no idea how to start one.  

This thread and bullshit project/business of yours will end eactly the same way as previous ones, sorry to burst your bubble but it's probably better that way.
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V
That makes no difference. If you're good, you will be found. We're hard to find with no signage. If you were to drive by and we're closed, you would never know we were there. Marketing is EVERYTHING.
You live in a rich crowded area were people have the time and money to do the stupid stuff you sell. You catter to a very rich, special public, not the average joe and have been in the business for a long time, have a lot of connexions with scam artists like you, you re probably a drug dealer too being a life long steroid user yourself....you re comparing oranges and apples , vince goodcum is nowehere near as smart or experienced as you and prolly live in a far different place with a far different customer base.

But you re both lying assholes tho, you re just better than him at lying and deceiving people.

On a side note your business will go bankrupt too one day, a gym simply isnt sustainable even in a rich area, going to a gym , paying a PT is a luxury for rich people, considering the economic collapse that s coming, less and less people will have the time and money to pay for such a luxury. Also once your clients are done learning everything they can from your shithole, they ll do their own thing somewhere else or build their own gym -or will quit the whole thing-. Physical conditioning is a personal hobby, and more and more people do it at home and learn everything from the internet for free. Training in someone else facility and injecting steroids doesnt last eternally for anyone and is completely dependant of the economy; when things get tough, all these unhealthy habits /lifestyle a few people are able to have cannot continue anymore.  
I'am also pretty sure you re a bad father to your abandonned kid and that you spend most of your lifetime focusing on your business that is about misleading people or selling them drugs instead of doing what is truly right.

vince goodcum said:
When you decide to open up a business, how about you let me know how it goes for you.  Until then stick to being a joke poster on Getbig because you obviously have no idea how to start one.

Haha if only you knew... that's the difference between you and a succesful person; you brag about things you dont have with your big mouth, while smart people show off - if  they feel the need to- the rock stable stuff they have that is already in place and working after a clown like you ask them for a beating. You re just a dumb kid in a grown up retarded body.

Thanks for proving everything i exposed was right tho, you have no argument obviously, it's not nice to act that way after i helped you dodge a bullet. But can you help someone who doesnt want to be helped?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
:D :D :D

Any proof? Why aren't there any success/transformation stories on your website?

I've already explained that numerous times.  I stopped putting up customer stories because Keith or some other moron would call and harass them over the phone.  So I only post testimonials on print ads and Craigslist.
A

LittleJ

• Getbig V

You need to hire vince

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
You live in a rich crowded area were people have the time and money to do the stupid stuff you sell. You catter to a very rich, special public, not the average joe and have been in the business for a long time, you re probably a drug dealer too being a life long steroid user yourself....you re comparing oranges and apples , vince goodcum is nowehere near as smart or experienced as you and prolly live in a far different place with a far different customer base.

But you re both lying assholes tho, you re just better than him at lying and deceiving people.

On a side note you re business will go bankrupt too one day, a gym simply isnt sustainable even in a rich area, going to a gym , paying a PT is a luxury for rich people, considering the economic collapse that s coming, less and less people will have the time and money to pay for such a luxury. Also once your clients are done learning everything they can from your shithole, they ll do their own thing somewhere else or build their own gym -or will quit the whole thing-. Physical conditioning is a personal hobby, and more and more people do it at home and learn everything from the internet for free. Training in someone else facility and injecting steroids doesnt last eternally for anyone and is completely dependant of the economy; when things get tough, all these unhealthy habits /lifestyle a few people are able to have cannot continue.

vince goodcum said:
Haha if only you knew...

Thanks for proving everything i exposed was right tho, you have no argument, it's not nice to act that way after i helped you dodge a bullet. But can you help someone who doesnt want to be helped?

I really don't give a shit what you do for a living nor do I take anything you say with even a grain of salt.  Ideas and advice are always appreciated however shit talk isn't.   :-X
A

Natural Man

• Getbig V

I really don't give a shit what you do for a living nor do I take anything you say with even a grain of salt.  Ideas and advice are always appreciated however shit talk isn't.   :-X