Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142923 times)

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
I have been around bro, been getting people to contest shape forever and many have challenged this and they come back and say, "you know your right after 3lb of chicken breast I was ready to throw up. Your body can not and will not allow this much.

What happens if you eat to much protein you will have the runs. Think about it, 3 pounds of chicken breast is a measly 1300 calories. Eat 5 lb and it will not be absorbed, will come out the other end, it is impossible to over eat in calories on protein only.

Very much agree with this, there is obviously more than one way to skin a cat, but I think there will be very few people that could eat enough clean protein a day that would stop them losing weight.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
This, Carbs will fuck you up and make you an estrogen bomb

;D awesome

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
right now i'm pretty lean maybe 10%+, say i want to get down to 8% with your diet.  can i do that and just stay there?  i have all the size i'm ever going to have (not much) so might as well be as lean as possible.
Drop the carbs till you get to your desired bodyfat levels then slowly add carbs until you feel a balance of carbs that will keep you at those levels of bodyfat.

For example,

say you went from 10% to 7% in 3 weeks on no carbs (might only take 2 weeks) then add 50 grams of carbs day 1, then add another 50 day 2, then another 50 day 3 etc.. until you start to blur out, once you noticed this slight blur then cut the last 50 grams you added on and that should do the trick, maybe 150 grams will maintain you at 7-8%, some would need more or some would need less.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
OTH is right     I can eat all of the steak chicken and fish until I explode   and I still get ripped     start adding in those carbs and every thing will turn to shit
8) someone understand  ;)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  That is how to add and keep the carbs, OTH

great thread

cephissus

• Getbig V
Groink, arce, anyone else who agrees... what do you actually eat?

I eat lots of bread, rice, pasta, drink milk, etc. what am I going to replace all this with?  Just meat, meat and more meat? What else has little or no carbs?

I remember simplyhuge posted his diet once... looked awful, just tupperwares full of meatslabs...  :-X

How do you prepare and flavor your meals?  Doesn't it take a long time to cook so much meat?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
SIMPLE- HOW TO GET CONTEST SHREDDED FOR ANYONE.

All these trainers and coaches make me sick acting like if it's some rocket science shit they are giving away, I have no problem with PT or coaches, they are good for motivation and guidance but where my problem lies is when they mislead their clients into thinking this shit is rocket science.

If you are on HRT or juice then listen up.

Unlimited foods from "protein only sources" + low carbs (green veg allowed) and 20-40 grams of healthy fats will get anyone into single digits.

Unlimited foods from "protein only sources" + No carbs (green veg allowed)+ 20-40 grams of healthy fats will get you to contest bodyfat levels.

Forget the calorie counting Bull Shit, forget the complicated dietary metabolism Bull Shit, forget the rocket science, all garbage, don't spend money on some expert trying to act like it is Calculus or physics. What I wrote above will get ANYONE from point A to point B (contest shape) period.

I will elaborate on a list of foods you can eat in part 2

So I can eat 10,000 calories of Steak and Eggs every day with Carrots and be ripped.  This is good news.  :o  :o  :o

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
This whole thread is hilarious and full of stupidity.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
What the original poster is forgetting to tell us is that his two "amazing" plans can be VERY difficult for some to do. It's hard to feel satiety.

I can also lose 50 pounds in ten weeks by throwing up after every meal.  ::) Not all that comfortable but it works and I can get shredded.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
Not all that comfortable but it works and I can get shredded.

lol

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  I just eat steak chicken and fish   with clean water    easy to get ripped this way once you get to the point where you eat just to live    no fun in it      bland life   but you look great 

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
  I just eat steak chicken and fish  with clean water    easy to get ripped this way once you get to the point where you eat just to live    no fun in it      bland life   but you look great 

Lol....as opposed to what? Sewer water?

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
Lol....as opposed to what? Sewer water?

ahhh fuck haha!!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  You know BS (B Slut)      good water    fiji

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  You know BS       good water    fiji

I use to only drink distilled, now I'm drinking that brita filtered water.  The good filter that gets medication, pesticides, and all that stuff.

Is there really a difference in Fiji, and Evian? 

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  I just like the taste of Fiji

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V

I do to, but I don't know why.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  I really like it    it seems to me that it tastes clean and feels clean    just in my mind?

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016

clean water isn't supposed to have a taste

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
clean water isn't supposed to have a taste

It does taste good, unless the expensiveness just makes us think it's good?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  I know   to ME, I do NOT like the taste in my mouth from the others like Dasani, etc.,    Fiji feels clean and good

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
Psychosomatic?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
What the original poster is forgetting to tell us is that his two "amazing" plans can be VERY difficult for some to do. It's hard to feel satiety.

I can also lose 50 pounds in ten weeks by throwing up after every meal.  ::) Not all that comfortable but it works and I can get shredded.
WHAT  ???

Cry me a fucken river, nothing in life is easy, you want results, man the fuck up and pay for them. You ain't getting contest lean without discomfort that's for damn sure.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
So I can eat 10,000 calories of Steak and Eggs every day with Carrots and be ripped.  This is good news.  :o  :o  :o
Already addressed this on page one, pay attention.