Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 143020 times)

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #100 on: January 13, 2013, 03:43:49 AM »
Reduction in calories = automatic calorie reduction.

::)

you fucking do not get it.  This is the simple approach to get shredded.  No calorie counting because you cannot eat that much protein to even gain fat. Yes TA,  I know hypothetically you could but it is not realistic.  Of course there are other ways but even a fucking retard can understand what OTH is saying.  Or maybe not..lol.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #101 on: January 13, 2013, 03:46:01 AM »
you fucking do not get it.  This is the simple approach to get shredded.  No calorie counting because you cannot eat that much protein to even gain fat. Yes TA,  I know hypothetically you could but it is not realistic.  Of course there are other ways but even a fucking retard can understand what OTH is saying.  Or maybe not..lol.
Amen brother, thanks, I really do not understand how anyone can argue this thread, it is mind boggling  ???

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: January 13, 2013, 03:47:35 AM »
I can no longer get boiled egg whites down, which is a shame because they are an excellent source of protein as well as very low calories. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #103 on: January 13, 2013, 03:47:35 AM »

Not wanting to sound like a homo lol, but you don't think that looks like fantastic condition?!

I'd love to see your pics mate, as you I'm guessing you must be pretty elite!

Even if he doesn't think this is good condition, this picture below is even leaner

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #104 on: January 13, 2013, 03:49:36 AM »
I can no longer get boiled egg whites down, which is a shame because they are an excellent source of protein as well as very low calories. 
Well TA claims he can eat 700 of them every day  :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #105 on: January 13, 2013, 03:50:09 AM »

Not wanting to sound like a homo lol, but you don't think that looks like fantastic condition?!

THIS is Fantastic Conditioning.  By Naturals.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: January 13, 2013, 04:38:02 AM »
THIS is Fantastic Conditioning.  By Naturals.

that isnt natural
T

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #107 on: January 13, 2013, 04:56:02 AM »
Can someone post a reasonable 1 day diet consisting of 10,000 calories consisting of no carbs and only protien?

I'm assuming these calories will be divided up into meals.

Can we breakdown the individual meals and the calorie count in each? I remember reading in Flex(?) years ago Dorian ridiculing those who said they were eating 10K calories a day. Dorian said unless you were delivering the food via IV and parked on the toilet, it just wasn't practicle and bordering on impossible.

The answer is "yes".

ukjeff

« Reply #108 on: January 13, 2013, 05:03:24 AM »

No I don't think its fantastic condition and no I wasn't an elite competitor, I competed at area and national level back in the mid nineties.

ukjeff

« Reply #109 on: January 13, 2013, 05:09:40 AM »
Right, lets gat back on track
SIMPLE- HOW TO GET CONTEST SHREDDED FOR ANYONE.
Burn more calories than you take in.

Sorted.

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: January 13, 2013, 06:13:21 AM »
Keep in mind that OTH said this is a diet for people on Juice....

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #111 on: January 13, 2013, 06:27:13 AM »
No I don't think its fantastic condition and no I wasn't an elite competitor, I competed at area and national level back in the mid nineties.

Well as I said if you don't rate that as fantastic condition I would love to see 1 or 2 of your pics in comp condition.

As the OP said it's not the only way to diet, but it's a very simple way that doesn't even require the need for any calorie counting. I have gone 40-50g carbs per day while not counting any other macros and managed to maintain LBM and drop BF% quickly and don't find it hard to fit into a normal ED life of working/training etc.

Different strokes for different folks but what he's saying definitely works and many would probably find far more straightforward and manageable than a lot of the fancy, complex diets chucked around.

ukjeff

« Reply #112 on: January 13, 2013, 08:09:33 AM »
Well as I said if you don't rate that as fantastic condition I would love to see 1 or 2 of your pics in comp condition.
His level of conditioning is what should be achieved by anyone before getting onstage, its good, but it isnt fantastic.
I achieved that level of conditioning back in 95/96.
I might put some photos up if I can manage to get my head off them.   ;)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #113 on: January 13, 2013, 08:20:16 AM »
i dont see what the big deal is,,, he's laid out a pretty easy works everytime guide right there... for all the carb lovers, you have to do the extra work on cardio

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #114 on: January 13, 2013, 08:56:38 AM »
I call this "OTS-galeniko principles" and I'm getting into shape in record time.

Hammer the drugs and starve on protein, fats and limited carbs. Simple and fucking effective. Combine that with eating few big meals, some carb cycling, fasting and it's perfect.

Thank you guys.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #115 on: January 13, 2013, 08:59:07 AM »
How the hell do I add muscle with zero fat ....that's what I wanna know

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #116 on: January 13, 2013, 09:04:56 AM »
I call this "OTS-galeniko principles" and I'm getting into shape in record time.

Hammer the drugs and starve on protein, fats and limited carbs. Simple and fucking effective. Combine that with eating few big meals, some carb cycling, fasting and it's perfect.

Thank you guys.
Great summary, thank you sir

i dont see what the big deal is,,, he's laid out a pretty easy works everytime guide right there... for all the carb lovers, you have to do the extra work on cardio
Good call  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #117 on: January 13, 2013, 09:09:02 AM »
At the top of the page, in my BDB I am 3% bodyfat, if you notice my striations in my glutes are showing and I am not even flexing my glutes, so if you have been more ripped then that we would like to see cause talk is cheap around here in case you haven't notice. I mean TA derailed the thread but at least he posted pics, your turn big guy. ;)

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
« Reply #118 on: January 13, 2013, 09:15:44 AM »
OTH, good thread bro, simple and effective. What about "refeed" days for carbs? Do you ever incorporate them, or just say F it and stay no carb for the duration? Low carb/no carb diets don't bother me, but I do enjoy a weekly carb day to feel like a normal person.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #119 on: January 13, 2013, 09:27:35 AM »
OTH, good thread bro, simple and effective. What about "refeed" days for carbs? Do you ever incorporate them, or just say F it and stay no carb for the duration? Low carb/no carb diets don't bother me, but I do enjoy a weekly carb day to feel like a normal person.
Hey, thanks for the compliment.
Yes, I am going out for lunch but will address carb up days when I come back. Once a week is fine, however I take a slightly different approach and choose my carb days based on progress, I will explain when I come back.  :)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #120 on: January 13, 2013, 10:21:06 AM »
Can I eat 10,000 calories of Chicken Breast or Egg Whites and get shredded?

You would end up vomiting like stupid and this amount could actually harm kidneys or other body organs. With health problems like this you cannot get shredded, so answer is:

NO.

ukjeff

« Reply #121 on: January 13, 2013, 10:46:56 AM »
for all the carb lovers, you have to do the extra work on cardio
No you don't, you have to eat less calories than you burn, cardio isn't required if you eat less food.

Thats the whole crux of this thread for me, it doesn't matter what quantities of protein/carbs/fat you eat as long as you are in a calorie deficit.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: January 13, 2013, 10:56:38 AM »
How the hell do I add muscle with zero fat ....that's what I wanna know

take a shit load of tren
T

ukjeff

« Reply #123 on: January 13, 2013, 10:57:10 AM »
At the top of the page, in my BDB I am 3% bodyfat, if you notice my striations in my glutes are showing and I am not even flexing my glutes, so if you have been more ripped then that we would like to see cause talk is cheap around here in case you haven't notice. I mean TA derailed the thread but at least he posted pics, your turn big guy.
If you go back through the thread my comment on your condition came prior to your addition of the small photo.
By the way, did you diet the same way for all the photos?
If so why cant you get in the same condition as you did earlier in your career?
If not, why not?

Oh and you added this photo to show us your "condition" and when criticised on it you claimed 20lbs overweight???
Why did you post a photo of you being overweight to add weight to your argument?

Your condition in the small photo looks great, I dont know why you cant replicate it bearing in mind you have solved the worlds solution to diet.

Your diet will work, but its not for the reason you think.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #124 on: January 13, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »
No bullshit and you support ketogenic diets as if they had any sort of metabolical advantage? At least quote TKD or something (which is complicated to follow sooo...)

::)