Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142215 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #125 on: January 13, 2013, 11:09:37 AM »
If time is not an issue, why would you voluntarily remove carbs from your diet? You'll be hungry, you'll be crankier, you'll be flat, small and lack energy. Yes, you can take appetite suppressants, weed and pain pills and stuff for energy. It's about balance. This approach is anything but. If you are behind or starting at a really high BF level, yes, you'll need to go this route, but as I've said, barring that time isn't an issue, this is anything but an ideal approach and you'll feel and look like shit the majority of this plan. There's no reason for this. Natural or enhanced. Keep your bodyfat levels at a reasonable level year around and there will not be a need to suffer while dieting.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #126 on: January 13, 2013, 11:13:00 AM »
If you go back through the thread my comment on your condition came prior to your addition of the small photo.
By the way, did you diet the same way for all the photos?
If so why cant you get in the same condition as you did earlier in your career?
If not, why not?

Oh and you added this photo to show us your "condition" and when criticised on it you claimed 20lbs overweight???
Why did you post a photo of you being overweight to add weight to your argument?

Your condition in the small photo looks great, I dont know why you cant replicate it bearing in mind you have solved the worlds solution to diet.

Your diet will work, but its not for the reason you think.
What reasons do I think? WTF, you are reading into this to hard bro, relax, take a breath, I wrote an effective way to diet, did not give reasons why the fat comes off, that is over complicating the issues, just follow these guidlines and get shredded.

Not for reasons I think,so you can read my mind? and why the fuck does that matter anyway, bro results are all that count.

As for my picture at my leanest and why I have reached the level again, well simple, everyone is telling you you're shredded so you think that it is far enough but it is not, at least I can admit it, will not make that mistake next time I get peeled. And yes I diet this way always, easy, effective,and efficient,plain and simple.

The pic of me not being lean is to show you that you can still retain fulness on a no carb diet, that pic was taken after carb loading.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: January 13, 2013, 11:19:17 AM »
I'm not interested in having OTH explain why it works. Who cares? If you try it, you know it works, and that's all that really matters. It worked perfectly for me my last show. Here's what I ate, every day, like clockwork. Just stopped caring about what I ate (this is not how I eat normally, by the way):

Meal one: 8 egg whites, 1 piece of fat-free cheese slice, as many tomatoes or lettuce as I want
Meal two: 50g of protein from whey protein shake in water
Meal three: 8 oz of chicken breast baked, as much lettuce or green peppers as I want
Meal four: same as meal two
Meal five: same as meal three
Meal six: same as meal two

Dropped 50lbs (yes, I got real fat in the off-season) in 20 weeks.

Those who can't, teach. Those who can, win.

Questions for OTH:

1. do you put spices on the chicken and egg whites? Or is it just plain?
2. do you let yourself eat red meat on the plan (lean stuff, like eye of round, or flank, etc...), or just fish/egg whites/chicken breast?
3. you believe cheat meals are ok once or twice per week? Or you just gun hard on your body until show day?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #128 on: January 13, 2013, 11:20:33 AM »
If time is not an issue, why would you voluntarily remove carbs from your diet? You'll be hungry, you'll be crankier, you'll be flat, small and lack energy. Yes, you can take appetite suppressants, weed and pain pills and stuff for energy. It's about balance. This approach is anything but. If you are behind or starting at a really high BF level, yes, you'll need to go this route, but as I've said, barring that time isn't an issue, this is anything but an ideal approach and you'll feel and look like shit the majority of this plan. There's no reason for this. Natural or enhanced. Keep your bodyfat levels at a reasonable level year around and there will not be a need to suffer while dieting.

You were fatter in "contest condition" than I am not giving fuck about that and doing powerlifting therefore your argument is invalid.

ukjeff

« Reply #129 on: January 13, 2013, 11:21:06 AM »
Nice post wiggs

OTH has a simple solution to you being worn out from the lack of carbs
This is how I use it, only on training days and prior to a workout to start off with, I will take 32mg of ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and 80mg aspirin 20 minutes before a workout
lol

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #130 on: January 13, 2013, 11:21:24 AM »
Let me tell you something about getting people into contest shape as I have been doing so for over 6 years, the first question people ask, always 19 out of 20 times is how fast can I get shredded. No one gives a fuck of what you suggest above because it always about time, no one wants to waste time.

Hey if you have time then get the fuck off the thread, don't read it and don't do it, but for the ones that are always wanting to get in shape by this time and that time then listen to me. Another thing you should know from someone with my experience is that without a time factor all motivation is lost, this is coming from experience, trust me once a person feel they can not get ripped by a certain deadline they give up. All momentum is lost and their morale is gone.

ukjeff

« Reply #131 on: January 13, 2013, 11:23:52 AM »
trust me once a person feel they can not get ripped by a certain deadline they give up.
Have you ever had anyone give up because they couldn't think straight and were physically fucked and shaking like a shitting dog due to all the ephedrine and zero carbs?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #132 on: January 13, 2013, 11:26:05 AM »
Nice post wiggs

OTH has a simple solution to you being worn out from the lack of carbslol
Very simple,no difference at all in any of my lifts in the gym on no carbs cause ECA solves that issue. You can laugh all you want but I am putting up 500 pound deadlifts for 10 reps, 90lb dumbell curls, 400 on the bench for reps, triceps extentions with 2 plate all on no carbs, ZERO, ZIP, NADA. My workouts are the same with or with out carbs.,

ukjeff

« Reply #133 on: January 13, 2013, 11:27:10 AM »
I am putting up 500 pound deadlifts for 10 reps, 90lb dumbell curls, 400 on the bench for reps, triceps extentions with 2 plate all on no carbs,
Its how you look on stage that counts mate, you didnt say you were a powerlifter.

Also , running on empty whist taking stimulants is a recipe for disaster, good luck.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2013, 11:28:28 AM »
Have you ever had anyone give up because they couldn't think straight and were physically fucked and shaking like a shitting dog due to all the ephedrine and zero carbs?
Again I will write to you what I wrote earlier and what I wrote to bikinislut, read below......

WHAT  

Cry me a fucken river, nothing in life is easy, you want results, man the fuck up and pay for them. You ain't getting contest lean without discomfort that's for damn sure.

ukjeff

« Reply #135 on: January 13, 2013, 11:29:50 AM »
Again I will write to you what I wrote earlier and what I wrote to bikinislut, read below......

WHAT 

Cry me a fucken river, nothing in life is easy, you want results, man the fuck up and pay for them. You ain't getting contest lean without discomfort that's for damn sure.
try again

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #136 on: January 13, 2013, 11:32:35 AM »
Its how you look on stage that counts mate, you didnt say you were a powerlifter.

Also , running on empty whist taking stimulants is a recipe for disaster, good luck.
Are you fucken retarded or something? This was in response to your dumb comment on not having fuel for your workouts. Look at my lifts, obviously my workouts are doing just fine, that was my point dumbass.

Now are you done making a fool out of yourself and derailing this thread, do you not see all these people saying this approach works awesome. So if you don't mind I would like to continuing helping people reach their goals around here without any more retarded post, but hey it's a free world, do what you want but you are looking real stupid here.

ukjeff

« Reply #137 on: January 13, 2013, 11:33:17 AM »
Try again.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #139 on: January 13, 2013, 11:33:42 AM »

Serious question

So do you think on a low/zero carb diet, it's the lack of "carbs" that would make you not be able to "think straight" or the lack of overall calories?

ukjeff

« Reply #140 on: January 13, 2013, 11:36:19 AM »
So do you think on a low/zero carb diet, it's the lack of "carbs" that would make you not be able to "think straight" or the lack of overall calories?
Lack of carbs.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #141 on: January 13, 2013, 11:39:30 AM »
Lack of carbs.

So for example sake are you saying you will have more energy(be able to think straighter) if you eat a diet of 2500cals containing carbs than you will on a 2500cal diet with no carbs?

ukjeff

« Reply #142 on: January 13, 2013, 11:41:01 AM »
Answer is NO
Wow!!!
You have been helping and advising people for 6 years and not one has stopped taking your advice due to the fact that your system wasnt working for them?????
Now bearing in mind you have been advising people of this diet for 6 years it takes me back to your earlier comment when you commented on not getting in the same condition as your "best picture" and why haven't you replicated that condition?

let me remind you of this before you answer

Well?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #143 on: January 13, 2013, 11:42:07 AM »
I'm not interested in having OTH explain why it works. Who cares? If you try it, you know it works, and that's all that really matters. It worked perfectly for me my last show. Here's what I ate, every day, like clockwork. Just stopped caring about what I ate (this is not how I eat normally, by the way):

Meal one: 8 egg whites, 1 piece of fat-free cheese slice, as many tomatoes or lettuce as I want
Meal two: 50g of protein from whey protein shake in water
Meal three: 8 oz of chicken breast baked, as much lettuce or green peppers as I want
Meal four: same as meal two
Meal five: same as meal three
Meal six: same as meal two

Dropped 50lbs (yes, I got real fat in the off-season) in 20 weeks.

Those who can't, teach. Those who can, win.

Questions for OTH:

1. do you put spices on the chicken and egg whites? Or is it just plain?
2. do you let yourself eat red meat on the plan (lean stuff, like eye of round, or flank, etc...), or just fish/egg whites/chicken breast?
3. you believe cheat meals are ok once or twice per week? Or you just gun hard on your body until show day?

Sorry trying to answer a question around here is hard since UKjeff has a hard on for me and won't get off my nuts.

Anyway, yes I put spices, as long as it is zero calories the ski is the limit. Sometimes I use 5 calories per serving dressing as well to add flavor, but I don't go overboard with this.

Now the protein only sources are exactly that "protein only" so if I do eat a steak or any type of red meat the fat involved comes off my 40 grams of fat per day daily limit.

And yes there are cheat days, I will address them in post of there own to explain how I use them in a couple minutes.

ukjeff

« Reply #144 on: January 13, 2013, 11:42:13 AM »
So for example sake are you saying you will have more energy(be able to think straighter) if you eat a diet of 2500cals containing carbs than you will on a 2500cal diet with no carbs?
Yes.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: January 13, 2013, 11:43:45 AM »
There are many ways to get ripped and I prefer the no carb route. Going the hihg or "higher" carb route will still get you there but you will have to count your calories more and keep a good record of what you are eating.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #146 on: January 13, 2013, 11:43:56 AM »
Wow!!!
You have been helping and advising people for 6 years and not one has stopped taking your advice due to the fact that your system wasnt working for them?????
Now bearing in mind you have been advising people of this diet for 6 years it takes me back to your earlier comment when you commented on not getting in the same condition as your "best picture" and why haven't you replicated that condition?

let me remind you of this before you answer
Well?
I never said no one has stopped, stop putting words in my mouth

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: January 13, 2013, 11:44:32 AM »
so, is this diet viable for people who don't care about getting into "contest condition" but just maintaining high singles bf year round?

???

if so, please show a sample of ACTUAL meals that you could eat year round.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #148 on: January 13, 2013, 11:46:32 AM »
There are many ways to get ripped and I prefer the no carb route. Going the hig or "higher" carb route will still get you there but you will have to count your calories more and keep a good record of what you are eating.
agree^^

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: January 13, 2013, 11:49:02 AM »
Started using the no carb diet back around 1980. You def have to watch how much fat you eat. Fish chicken turkey and throw in a steak or two a day. You actually don't even need the veggies unless you diet is real low in fat then you need them for fiber to stay regular.