Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142236 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #350 on: January 15, 2013, 12:26:54 AM »
Holy fuck when did you go all GH15 on us???????
Gh15 is a fucken goof, a scammer and has his agendas and lots of people helped people before him and lots after so don`t go there missy.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #351 on: January 15, 2013, 12:29:46 AM »
Gh15 is a fucken goof, a scammer and has his agendas and lots of people helped people before him and lots after so don`t go there missy.

He started out exactly like you. All you need to do is make your grammar even worse (if possible) and start copy and pasting drug advice from t-nation and bodybuilding.com, and you are set!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #352 on: January 15, 2013, 12:32:01 AM »
He started out exactly like you. All you need to do is make your grammar even worse (if possible) and start copy and pasting drug advice from t-nation and bodybuilding.com, and you are set!!
Just when I thought we were going to call it a truth, wooooooooooooosh, guess I was wrong  :-\

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #353 on: January 15, 2013, 12:34:08 AM »
Just when I thought we were going to call it a truth, wooooooooooooosh, guess I was wrong  :-\

That is the truth!! :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #354 on: January 15, 2013, 12:44:46 AM »
That is the truth!! :D
Well I can never be like him cause I am not wealthy, I drive an average car (2005 CTS and a pick up) and I don`t have that much money, in fact I shop at walmart for clothes, including shoes, most of the time. I am a roofer (although my own business) I don`t deal drugs or steroids, I pay taxes, I go to church every sunday.

Is that humble enough for you, so there now you can not say I am acting like gh15. Also you can not say I have a big ego either since I admitted to buying my 25 dollar shoes at walmart.

Sorry try again  :P

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #355 on: January 15, 2013, 01:01:55 AM »
Well I can never be like him cause I am not wealthy, I drive an average car (2005 CTS and a pick up) and I don`t have that much money, in fact I shop at walmart for clothes, including shoes, most of the time. I am a roofer (although my own business) I don`t deal drugs or steroids, I pay taxes, I go to church every sunday.

Is that humble enough for you, so there now you can not say I am acting like gh15. Also you can not say I have a big ego either since I admitted to buying my 25 dollar shoes at walmart.

Sorry try again  :P

I'd say you nailed the real GH15 right on the head with this.  :D

You also forgot to put that you aren't an IFBB pro.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #356 on: January 15, 2013, 01:18:32 AM »
I'd say you nailed the real GH15 right on the head with this.  :D

You also forgot to put that you aren't an IFBB pro.
Good so we are in agreement I do not act like gh goof 15  :D

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #357 on: January 15, 2013, 01:23:50 AM »
Good so we are in agreement I do not act like gh goof 15  :D

You take the interwebz MUCH too seriously.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #358 on: January 15, 2013, 03:22:49 AM »
Movement = burning something, sorry booty I like you and you know I am not trying to pick on you, I swear, but I am just trying to clarify things cause you can not just say "you were not burning anything" or else you would not be able to move as movement is the result of burning something. If you were moving you were burning something, you still are not following me.
I am trying to follow you Onetimehard, but regardless of what I was burning I wanted to lose bodyfat and I wasn't.  That's all I wanted to burn....bodyfat, while holding onto as much lean muscle mass as possible since I am female and natty and can't aford to lose any muscle. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #359 on: January 15, 2013, 03:48:36 AM »
You take the interwebz MUCH too seriously.
We are all not goofy characters like you and it is much more rewarding when I can help someone around here then fool about but hey if I do booth, even better

I am trying to follow you Onetimehard, but regardless of what I was burning I wanted to lose bodyfat and I wasn't.  That's all I wanted to burn....bodyfat, while holding onto as much lean muscle mass as possible since I am female and natty and can't aford to lose any muscle. 
Yes but what I was trying to tell you is that so many people think that they restrict certain macro nutrients because they are not aware of what foods have what, like when I say foods with protein that can be red meat, but when I say `protein only`` foods that can not be red meat cause red meat does not ``only`` have protein so to me perhaps you were eating protein foods that you though were protein only but which may have included lots of fat content cause this is an extremely common scenario.

Either way, lets squash this subject. but have another thought which is you should not do a no protein diet without juice.  ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #360 on: January 15, 2013, 03:57:15 AM »
We are all not goofy characters like you and it is much more rewarding when I can help someone around here then fool about but hey if I do booth, even better
Yes but what I was trying to tell you is that so many people think that they restrict certain macro nutrients because they are not aware of what foods have what, like when I say foods with protein that can be red meat, but when I say `protein only`` foods that can not be red meat cause red meat does not ``only`` have protein so to me perhaps you were eating protein foods that you though were protein only but which may have included lots of fat content cause this is an extremely common scenario.

Either way, lets squash this subject. but have another thought which is you should not do a no protein diet without juice.  ;)
Haha..I love that last line.   ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #361 on: January 15, 2013, 05:22:26 AM »
hm, yes, maybe, all out could go somewhere similiar.maybe ill try it.but inch for inch he has a few lbs of lean mass on me.we will see :D

TA used same argument that been used against him in old threads, hes upset that the mantra that you can get shredded eating cupcakes hasnt made mainstream news.

bikinislut wants some easy way out.she will one day hopefuly find out that there aint one and see her own errors.

cephissus and deceiver are 2 lean year round guys in the making right as we speak.

they will hold condition like never before while getting away with more shit food than before.

Eating whatever you want already has made mainstream news.  Its dogma that prevents people from realizing it.  As if eating 2000 calories a day is some sort of mystery.  ::)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #362 on: January 15, 2013, 05:56:20 AM »
What exactly have I said that you find stupid? and only an idiot would believe that they came up with concepts, I would never take credit for coming up with this shit. People have been doing this for years, long before I was around.

I said a million times there are plenty of ways to skin a cat but this is the absolutely fastest way to lose fat while maintaining your muscle, this can not be argued with. You said you can lose 50 lb too by puking OK fine I believe you but you will also lose so much muscle. The method I outlined is the fastest way without losing muscle.

If you think there is a faster way, let's hear it right here right now and let's see if our audience will agree with you the way that everyone on this thread has agreed with me EXCEPT FOR YOU AND TA. Look I am not out here to argue, you are challenging me so bring your formulas and stop talking baloney we want something that will produce results, let us hear what you have to say, if not ZIP IT, SIMPLE AS THAT.

And I would not point fingers at people putting people down, you are king (or queen in this case) at this. You are always dissing people around. At least I can thank you for answering where you are from though,  I enjoy having fellow Canadians on getbig, for some reason I thought you were from Ontario, my bad.

I wanted to refrain from commenting about people making the extreme comparisons.  That's like someone who wants to show you the best/fastest way to get to know a woman and then end up in bed.  Then you have another person saying that approach is stupid and they could easily do it by just raping her.

The main thing with this whole discussion is this.  Can you do it.  Do you have the will power to resist the urges that no doubt come from low carbing it.  Are the person who is willing to suffer for that stupid fucking trophy?  I am prepping a kid right now with this type of approach.  I know he won't tough it out.  His words say he will, but I know he doesn't have the will power to do it.  You can tell who does, and who doesn't after talking to them.  As with anything in life, competitors will lie to you about what they ate, will try and bargain with you about what they can eat, and will flat out do what they want because they always know better.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #363 on: January 15, 2013, 06:03:23 AM »
OTH bringing the truth as always.  The people arguing with him aren't understanding the point of this thread as a whole.  This thread is exactly what people need to help them realize how the body burns fat as a system.

It's really quite easy and I'm not surprised a bunch of people are bent out of shape about it. Ukjeff is the only person qualified to argue this subject with OTH, as he is a gear user and has backed up his claims, or at least found a good picture to claim.  Either way he has argued his points well.

In over 10 years of training with top level NPC guys and watching what they eat, this is the truth. Sure some guys prefer to eat more carbs or cycle carbs, but at the end of the day OTH's original premise holds true.  I've only met a few guys who got into stage shape eating more than 150g of carbs per day.  Also when someone is using insulin it can change a lot of the carb cycling as well, but i don't think OTH uses insulin.

Another thing to consider is that OTH does not use thyroid meds or diuretics if i recall, this needs to be considered.  Most guys who get down to 3-4% BF abuse the shit out of both of these.

Great thread, I'm glad OTH spent all this time to straighten out the masses. The bottom line is that you can eat some carbs, but you will have to burn them off one way or another and he's just saying that it's more efficient to not eat any at all if your goal is true stage shape.  It's not that complicated.  More carbs just mean slower fat loss or more cardio.  This isn't that hard to comprehend and you can get ripped eating some carbs, most people are taking this way out of context.

8)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #364 on: January 15, 2013, 06:07:58 AM »
I`m going to eat 10,000 calories a day in Whey Protein Drinks and see what happens.  I figure I will be shredded for summer time using this approach since the calories are just coming from protein.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #365 on: January 15, 2013, 06:18:24 AM »
SIMPLE- HOW TO GET CONTEST SHREDDED FOR ANYONE.

All these trainers and coaches make me sick acting like if it's some rocket science shit they are giving away, I have no problem with PT or coaches, they are good for motivation and guidance but where my problem lies is when they mislead their clients into thinking this shit is rocket science.

If you are on HRT or juice then listen up.

Unlimited foods from "protein only sources" + low carbs (green veg allowed) and 20-40 grams of healthy fats will get anyone into single digits.

Unlimited foods from "protein only sources" + No carbs (green veg and others allowed)+ 20-40 grams of healthy fats will get you to contest bodyfat levels.

Forget the calorie counting Bull Shit, forget the complicated dietary metabolism Bull Shit, forget the rocket science, all garbage, don't spend money on some expert trying to act like it is Calculus or physics. What I wrote above will get ANYONE from point A to point B (contest shape) period.

I will elaborate on a list of foods you can eat in part 2

EDIT; instructions on the use of ECA on no carb diet on page 3

EDIT: instruction on the proper use of carb days incorporated into a no                  carb diet on page 8

EDIT; THE LIST OF FOODS FROM PROTEIN ONLY SOURCES AND                            VEGETABLES ON PAGE 9

Well, I'll never be a bb LOL!  No way I could do that.  I hate no/low carbs and hate green veggies LOL!

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #366 on: January 15, 2013, 06:23:56 AM »
Are my eyes playing tricks on me or am I just tired???  Because I just saw you compare concentration victims to getting ripped for a bodybuilding/physquie show.  That is not how any competitor wants to look...like they stepped out of a concentration camp.

syntaxmachine

• Getbig IV
« Reply #367 on: January 15, 2013, 06:35:26 AM »
As you stated, its only marginally better in specific situations for people with specific conditions, in general, they are not.  I wasnt being clear, but yes, in general they are no better, except for the specific (rather uncommon situations).

That's not exactly what I said, but we needn't get bogged down by the interpretive element of the conversation.

Also, Lyle discusses a lot of topics, his Ultimate Diet is also a specification of his standard views, which he knows most people wont even be able to follow either way.  But I dont know if this is relevant.

The "vast" scientific evidence points in many directions, theres studies defending both sides and thats the worst part of this discussion, tons of contradicting evidence.

Fat loss occurs naturally only when in energy deficit be it through carb less diets or other diets.  That is the final point to this, and the advantages of high protein diets can be obtained withour being ketogenic, just lowering carbs and fats for more proteins in the diet, thats all you need to do.

Certainly, great results can be achieved absent ketosis.

Let's be clear about facts, though:

His rapid fat loss book is about protein, not really a ketogenic diet, but an extension of his 2x grams of protein per pound of bw in caloric restriction, which leads to the final point.

Lyle's "Fat Loss Handbook" explicitly advocates a ketogenic diet, with Lyle himself describing it as "a ketogenic diet without the dietary fat," one that functions as "the safest and sanest way to lose fat quickly without sacrificing health (or muscle mass)." So the man whose articles you are attempting to cite as evidence against the claim that ketogenic diets are special explicitly advocates a ketogenic diet as the most efficient way to achieve quick fat loss, which is also OTH's claim.

Again, great results can and will be achieved absent ketosis now and in the future. On the issue of Lyle supposedly arguing against ketogenesis as the optimal tool for fat loss, however, you are simply mistaken.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/the-rapid-fat-loss-handbook

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #368 on: January 15, 2013, 08:15:20 AM »
U KNOW WHAT WORKS WITH A GOOD DIET THE FUKING MIRROR IF U SEE THINGS INSIDE AND AROUND YOUR MUSCLE YOU NEVER SAW BEFORE IT'S WORKING...

AVBG

« Reply #369 on: January 15, 2013, 12:07:18 PM »
Essential Amino acid? - check
Essential Fat? - check
Essential Carbohydrate? - Nup

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #370 on: January 15, 2013, 01:57:48 PM »
This is getting embarassing.  So far pretty much everyone agrees with OTH (because he's right!!!) EXCEPT Booty who has a "special metabolism" that is different to evryone else on the planet and Bikinislut.  Here's a newsflash for you both, TRY THE FUCKING DIET for one week and le us know what happens, post before and after pictures.  Booty has posted shots on stage and she certainly isn't ripped to shreds and doesn't even looks like she trains in my opinion.  BS needs to STFU and try the diet and THEN come back here and post the results, if she didn't burn some fat in 7 days then I'll personally eat a shit sandwich filled with her shit (and maybe a little Tabasco).  Do it naysayers!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #371 on: January 15, 2013, 02:18:37 PM »
This is getting embarassing.  So far pretty much everyone agrees with OTH (because he's right!!!) EXCEPT Booty who has a "special metabolism" that is different to evryone else on the planet and Bikinislut.  Here's a newsflash for you both, TRY THE FUCKING DIET for one week and le us know what happens, post before and after pictures.  Booty has posted shots on stage and she certainly isn't ripped to shreds and doesn't even looks like she trains in my opinion.  BS needs to STFU and try the diet and THEN come back here and post the results, if she didn't burn some fat in 7 days then I'll personally eat a shit sandwich filled with her shit (and maybe a little Tabasco).  Do it naysayers!
LMAO, lol hahahah best post of the thread booooooooooom, but take it easy on booty though   :D   lol, she is my home girl  ;)

;D ;D ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #372 on: January 15, 2013, 02:20:20 PM »
I wanted to refrain from commenting about people making the extreme comparisons.  That's like someone who wants to show you the best/fastest way to get to know a woman and then end up in bed.  Then you have another person saying that approach is stupid and they could easily do it by just raping her.

The main thing with this whole discussion is this.  Can you do it.  Do you have the will power to resist the urges that no doubt come from low carbing it.  Are the person who is willing to suffer for that stupid fucking trophy?  I am prepping a kid right now with this type of approach.  I know he won't tough it out.  His words say he will, but I know he doesn't have the will power to do it.  You can tell who does, and who doesn't after talking to them.  As with anything in life, competitors will lie to you about what they ate, will try and bargain with you about what they can eat, and will flat out do what they want because they always know better.
QFT^^ Not an easy feat but with enough will it can be done nicely

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #373 on: January 15, 2013, 02:21:29 PM »
OTH bringing the truth as always.  The people arguing with him aren't understanding the point of this thread as a whole.  This thread is exactly what people need to help them realize how the body burns fat as a system.

It's really quite easy and I'm not surprised a bunch of people are bent out of shape about it. Ukjeff is the only person qualified to argue this subject with OTH, as he is a gear user and has backed up his claims, or at least found a good picture to claim.  Either way he has argued his points well.

In over 10 years of training with top level NPC guys and watching what they eat, this is the truth. Sure some guys prefer to eat more carbs or cycle carbs, but at the end of the day OTH's original premise holds true.  I've only met a few guys who got into stage shape eating more than 150g of carbs per day.  Also when someone is using insulin it can change a lot of the carb cycling as well, but i don't think OTH uses insulin.

Another thing to consider is that OTH does not use thyroid meds or diuretics if i recall, this needs to be considered.  Most guys who get down to 3-4% BF abuse the shit out of both of these.

Great thread, I'm glad OTH spent all this time to straighten out the masses. The bottom line is that you can eat some carbs, but you will have to burn them off one way or another and he's just saying that it's more efficient to not eat any at all if your goal is true stage shape.  It's not that complicated.  More carbs just mean slower fat loss or more cardio.  This isn't that hard to comprehend and you can get ripped eating some carbs, most people are taking this way out of context.

8)
If overload is in agreement the arguments are over, thanks bro  8)

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #374 on: January 15, 2013, 02:30:01 PM »
  Never saw a fat jew in the camps. Galeniko is correct.