Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142802 times)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #400 on: January 16, 2013, 10:51:39 AM »
what is definition of performs better?

you do know that its almost impossible to deplete a muscle from glycogen?

do you know that glycogen mustnt come from carbs?

the bit thats left is enough for weight training, what you think how many cabrs powerflifters really need for the couple reps they do in their training,1000gramms?

stop it please.lol at carbs before training or night before?

so you think theyre metabolized and used for that training?

also, theres somewhat carbs in vegies, theyre good enough.

its not necesary to crash a diet like that, but itll give faster results.

Allright, I see this is pointless.  All I know is that the best bodybuilers I personally know use carbs while dieting.  More than one way to skin a cat.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #401 on: January 16, 2013, 12:03:38 PM »
Allright, I see this is pointless.  All I know is that the best bodybuilers I personally know use carbs while dieting.  More than one way to skin a cat.
For the 1000's time;

listen everyone galeniko, conker, ahmed, Groink, arce1988, outby43, deciever, snx, disgusted, cephissus, AVBG, njflex, all of them have said ''More than one way to skin a cat." Everyone is aware that there is more then one way, did you just find that out or something? am I missing something here?

My position is this; This is the fasted way to diet while maintaining muscle, so obviously for something to be "THE FASTEST'' it obviously has to be extreme, it obviously has to be hard, it obviously has to involve discomfort, discipline and sacrifice.

So stop with these stupid posts, well this way is better for me or this way work because of this and that, HORSESHIT, what I outlines is the fastest way to do it and if you can not cut the mustard then tone it down a notch, water it down a bit, it will be slower but that is your call to make.

The purpose of this thread is so that everyone can see the entire picture so I posted the extreme end of the spectrum so that everyone here knows whats in between, now they can take my "extreme methods" and adjust accordingly to what suits their agenda and their personal life or do it the way I do it, either way is appropriate and either way is acceptable, nothing wrong with that.

So yes this is going no where fast cause you are completely missing the point.

ukjeff

« Reply #402 on: January 16, 2013, 12:06:33 PM »
My position opinion is this; This is the fasted way to diet while maintaining muscle, so obviously for something to be "THE FASTEST'' it obviously has to be extreme, it obviously has to be hard, it obviously has to involve discomfort, discipline and sacrifice.
Fixed  ;)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #403 on: January 16, 2013, 12:07:56 PM »
OTH is not saying this is the only way, but it is a fool proof way to do it but it takes epic discipline.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #404 on: January 16, 2013, 12:10:50 PM »
OTH is not saying this is the only way, but it is a fool proof way to do it but it takes epic discipline.
Thank you white devil  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #405 on: January 16, 2013, 12:12:54 PM »
Fixed  ;)
It is not an opinion, it is a fact, FACT. Show us right here right now a faster way, I am calling you out right now in front of all of getbig. Let see a faster way. Outlined right here right now.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #406 on: January 16, 2013, 12:17:42 PM »
I'd like to read what oth has to say about the subject.  He was going to get more specific on food choices but its getting buried under people repeating the same arguments page after page.  I think it's fair to say at this point that any objections to the premise of this thread have been duly noted.
A

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #407 on: January 16, 2013, 12:21:37 PM »
I'd like to read what oth has to say about the subject.  He was going to get more specific on food choices but its getting buried under people repeating the same arguments page after page.  I think it's fair to say at this point that any objections to the premise of this thread have been duly noted.
How specific do you want it to be?  Lean protein and green vegetables is pretty self explanatory.....And the reason people are repeating the same argument is that many people realize that a diet like this is not the best way to do it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #408 on: January 16, 2013, 12:23:14 PM »
Hey bro, glad you are interested, have a list of all ''protein only" foods and 'veggies' sources on page 9, please check them out.  8)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #409 on: January 16, 2013, 12:23:51 PM »
How specific do you want it to be?  Lean protein and green vegetables is pretty self explanatory.....And the reason people are repeating the same argument is that many people realize that a diet like this is not the best way to do it.

As specific as he intended to be.

Hey bro, glad you are interested, have a list of all ''protein only" foods and 'veggies' sources on page 9, please check them out.  8)

Thanks man!
A

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #410 on: January 16, 2013, 12:26:18 PM »
I think the problem for a lot of competitors with the no carb approach is that they've been off carbs so long that they become ultra sensitive to them and leading up to a show instead of lowering their intake that they are used to use to fill in, they end up overloading and spilling over.  They used to take 300 grams for example on a normal low carb diet, but on a no carb diet, maybe 100-200 is enough.

Now those that say, "I know so and so competes and takes carbs".  You do know why right?  Insulin baby.  they need the carbs.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #411 on: January 16, 2013, 12:28:20 PM »
How specific do you want it to be?  Lean protein and green vegetables is pretty self explanatory.....And the reason people are repeating the same argument is that many people realize that a diet like this is not the best way to do it.
Wrong again, it's not self explanatory cause there is a difference with foods that have protein then from ''protein only foods" BIG difference. Also I have prepped people for contest and after 2 shows even 3 they still ask, Can I eat this? and I say no-so for the ones that know it is simple but you will be surprised how many eat things without knowing their proper macros

ukjeff

« Reply #412 on: January 16, 2013, 12:29:21 PM »
Show us right here right now a faster way, I am calling you out right now in front of all of getbig. Let see a faster way. Outlined right here right now.
Its my opinion that for me your diet would end up making me ill and at worst passing out and possibly killing myself in the process.
So for me, it wouldn't be the quickest way to lose weight because it wouldn't be an option at all.
It also wouldn't be an option for a lot of people either, sure it will work for some.
If you took two people with identical metabolisms and genetics and you put one on your diet and another on a diet containing 50/50 carbs and protein, as long as they ate the same calories their weight loss would be identical.

I suppose you are going to chime up with now is "well mines easier because you don't have to count calories" but we addressed that earlier.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #413 on: January 16, 2013, 12:30:08 PM »
I think the problem for a lot of competitors with the no carb approach is that they've been off carbs so long that they become ultra sensitive to them and leading up to a show instead of lowering their intake that they are used to use to fill in, they end up overloading and spilling over.  They used to take 300 grams for example on a normal low carb diet, but on a no carb diet, maybe 100-200 is enough.

Now those that say, "I know so and so competes and takes carbs".  You do know why right?  Insulin baby.  they need the carbs.
Excellent point, excellent and you are right that is a poblem and a common one too, great point.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #414 on: January 16, 2013, 12:31:23 PM »

yeah the insulin thing does increase the ability for carbs and in that the size increase of the body as long as its utilized ,everything can be overdone like to much protein u crap it out,,too many carbs blaoted,smooth condition,fats/carbs too much is another dilemma,,,but right amount of protein with greens/salads/essential fats or extra fats nuts,seeds,olive oil, depending how lean u are is as clean of a diet as u can get,,,boring yes but build wise the mirror will show the results.

ukjeff

« Reply #415 on: January 16, 2013, 12:31:52 PM »
Excellent point, excellent and you are right that is a poblem and a common one too, great point.

Poblem?
I think you need some carbs... :)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #416 on: January 16, 2013, 12:34:26 PM »
yeah the insulin thing does increase the ability for carbs and in that the size increase of the body as long as its utilized ,everything can be overdone like to much protein u crap it out,,too many carbs blaoted,smooth condition,fats/carbs too much is another dilemma,,,but right amount of protein with greens/salads/essential fats or extra fats nuts,seeds,olive oil, depending how lean u are is as clean of a diet as u can get,,,boring yes but build wise the mirror will show the results.

Remember that humans can live fine without greens, they evolved for thousands of years without them.  Eskimos live a life without them.  So do most cultures that live in cold snowy regions.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #417 on: January 16, 2013, 12:43:20 PM »
Its my opinion that for me your diet would end up making me ill and at worst passing out and possibly killing myself in the process.
So for me, it wouldn't be the quickest way to lose weight because it wouldn't be an option at all.
It also wouldn't be an option for a lot of people either, sure it will work for some.
If you took two people with identical metabolisms and genetics and you put one on your diet and another on a diet containing 50/50 carbs and protein, as long as they ate the same calories their weight loss would be identical.

I suppose you are going to chime up with now is "well mines easier because you don't have to count calories" but we addressed that earlier.
Hahaha that is what I thought, no outlined program that is faster cause there does not exist one. "oh but it's faster for me cause I can not even do it" LMAO  :D

Oh BTW you are right about 50/50 having the same weight lose- same speed., no argument there but what exactly is your point cause I said the fastest way while maintaining muscle, the 50/50 would not maintain as much muscle so still does not prove shit.

I also think that your lack of will power is what stops your from going no carbs not some fancy medical term you use as a cop out.

So conclusion remains that this diet is still the fastest way to lose fat while maintaining muscle

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #418 on: January 16, 2013, 12:45:51 PM »
Remember that humans can live fine without greens, they evolved for thousands of years without them.  Eskimos live a life without them.  So do most cultures that live in cold snowy regions.
I'M SURE,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #419 on: January 16, 2013, 12:49:18 PM »
Poblem?
I think you need some carbs... :)
No, you just need to pay attention on carb up days how you respond to carbs. Nice try there but keep trying, you have tried for 18 pages and have failed miserably.  ;)

ukjeff

« Reply #420 on: January 16, 2013, 12:58:27 PM »
Oh BTW you are right about 50/50 having the same weight lose- same speed., no argument there but what exactly is your point cause I said the fastest way while maintaining muscle, the 50/50 would not maintain as much muscle so still does not prove shit.

Evidence please, you are again posting your opinions as facts.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #421 on: January 16, 2013, 01:07:12 PM »
Evidence please, you are again posting your opinions as facts.
By going 50/50 you are sacrificing and enormous portion of your daily protein ( extremely needed to notlose muscle) which will result in not enough protein to sustain maximum muscle while dieting, seriously WTF am I talking to a fucken 3rd grader. I am sorry I have refrained from name calling and I hate to do this but fuck brother YOU ARE FUCKEN DUMB for that last post, sorry just plain fucken dumb.

ukjeff

« Reply #422 on: January 16, 2013, 01:13:38 PM »
Google "protein sparing"
http://www.livestrong.com/article/449805-what-is-the-protein-sparing-effect/
Making New Glucose
When you do not replenish glucose from your depleted glycogen stores by eating carbohydrate, your body dismantles protein from your muscle tissues to convert it to glucose. When it must, your body can convert its own protein tissues to glucose for survival, but protein has other jobs of its own that no other nutrient can do, so sparing protein for its main role is a priority for your body.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #423 on: January 16, 2013, 01:26:07 PM »
UKJEFF U POSTED 2 PICS U LOOK GREAT IN 96 AND VERY GOOD RECENT ONE REALLY...TAKE IT FOR WHAT IS WORTH WHAT DO U FOLLOW THEN AND NOW AS YOUR REGIMINE TO STAY RIPPED????

ukjeff

« Reply #424 on: January 16, 2013, 01:27:05 PM »
OTH has just read my last post