Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142749 times)

ukjeff

Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #425 on: January 16, 2013, 01:35:22 PM »
UKJEFF U POSTED 2 PICS U LOOK GREAT IN 96 AND VERY GOOD RECENT ONE REALLY...TAKE IT FOR WHAT IS WORTH WHAT DO U FOLLOW THEN AND NOW AS YOUR REGIMINE TO STAY RIPPED?
I just eat a balanced diet of protein carbs and fats, I dont stay in shape year round, Im carrying a bit at the moment because I like life, I enjoy going out to eat life's too short to be wasting it being miserable because of your diet.
If I wanted to drop some weight I would do it slowly, 1lb ideally or 2lb a week MAXIMUM, if Im losing faster than that I up my calories.

OTH cant decide if his diet is the best or the easiest, he keeps flip flopping.
Whats hard about measuring out the right amount of rice for a day and then using the same container every day?
Maybe OTH diet has to be so basic because he cant work out how many carbs he needs because he cant think straight due to lack of carbs.  :)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #426 on: January 16, 2013, 01:38:06 PM »
Wrong again, it's not self explanatory cause there is a difference with foods that have protein then from ''protein only foods" BIG difference. Also I have prepped people for contest and after 2 shows even 3 they still ask, Can I eat this? and I say no-so for the ones that know it is simple but you will be surprised how many eat things without knowing their proper macros
Hence, why i said "Lean protein".  If someone cant figure out what lean protein is, they need more than just diet advice.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #427 on: January 16, 2013, 01:41:31 PM »
Google "protein sparing"
http://www.livestrong.com/article/449805-what-is-the-protein-sparing-effect/

Pleassssss  ::)

I drop my protein intake my muscle is gone brother. Losing muscle cause your glycogen is low is a croc of shit and if it is not then it is a microscopic problem cause I have never once noticed that, either way comparing that to the loss of muscle you will have from not getting enough protein is like comparing a sling shot to a bazooka, so no matter how you cut it your argument is still retarted and you are still as stupid as they come. WOW unbelievable, a miracle you look like you do being this retarted.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #428 on: January 16, 2013, 01:43:52 PM »
I just eat a balanced diet of protein carbs and fats, I dont stay in shape year round, Im carrying a bit at the moment because I like life, I enjoy going out to eat life's too short to be wasting it being miserable because of your diet.
If I wanted to drop some weight I would do it slowly, 1lb ideally or 2lb a week MAXIMUM, if Im losing faster than that I up my calories.

Whats hard about measuring out the right amount of rice for a day and then using the same container every day?
Maybe OTH diet has to be so basic because he cant work out how many carbs he needs because he cant think straight due to lack of carbs.  :)
THANX....

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #429 on: January 16, 2013, 01:46:33 PM »
Remember that humans can live fine without greens, they evolved for thousands of years without them.  Eskimos live a life without them.  So do most cultures that live in cold snowy regions.

I wonder if living in cold weather regions has any effect of suppressing fungus in the body?

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #430 on: January 16, 2013, 01:49:19 PM »
I wonder if all these people who can't handle a super low carb diet because of how they feel won't someday find out they are really borderline and or type II diabetics?

ukjeff

« Reply #431 on: January 16, 2013, 01:49:54 PM »
Losing muscle cause your glycogen is low is a croc of shit
So you keep saying, you are aware science disagrees with you aren't you?
WOW unbelievable, a miracle you look like you do being this retarted.
Retarted??
Have a candy bar mate,

It may be just my great genetics you know.  ;)

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #432 on: January 16, 2013, 01:50:43 PM »
This is driving me nuts!  If you haven't TRIED the diet as OTH has suggested then do NOT fucking comment you do not KNOW how efficient it is.  I have tried it, I am on it right now and it's the best diet I have EVER used whether it is OTH's original idea or not (I know it isn't)!  Just do the diet for a couple of weeks and then come back and report in don't talk shit about it until you've tried, got that Jeff?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #433 on: January 16, 2013, 01:51:13 PM »
hey Onetimehard, I'm following your advice on dieting and just wanted to know if clen can be incorporated in this program.
sorry if you already talked about it

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #434 on: January 16, 2013, 01:56:30 PM »

You are a fucken idiot, I have been consistent this whole thread and what the fuck does hard have to do with it, are you some kind of a pussy, man the fuck up loser. All I keep hearing from this whining bitch is how hard it is and you can't take it, 1-800-cry me a fucken river.

The best diet is the one the person chooses you retard, you can not say any diet is the best, everyone on the planet is different, if someone does not like a diet then it obviously is not the best. I never claimed the extreme version of my diet is the best, NEVER, nor will I ever. What I claimed and still claim is that it is the fastest and I called you out to write something right here right now that is faster and you did not and you can not, you just talk shit for no reason like a bitch.

Tell me brother how many people have benefited from your posts on this thread, HOW MANY. You are just a trouble maker who I tried to be reasonable with but I am getting PMs saying how much of a fucken goof you have been and how annoying you have been so ya enough is enough bro. Give it up, how much more of a fucken tool are you going to be?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #435 on: January 16, 2013, 01:58:27 PM »
This is driving me nuts!  If you haven't TRIED the diet as OTH has suggested then do NOT fucking comment you do not KNOW how efficient it is.  I have tried it, I am on it right now and it's the best diet I have EVER used whether it is OTH's original idea or not (I know it isn't)!  Just do the diet for a couple of weeks and then come back and report in don't talk shit about it until you've tried, got that Jeff?
Bro you are a warrior who is mentally discipline  ;) , Jeff is just a whiny little bitch who can't hack it.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #436 on: January 16, 2013, 01:59:14 PM »
hey Onetimehard, I'm following your advice on dieting and just wanted to know if clen can be incorporated in this program.
sorry if you already talked about it
absolutely brother  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #437 on: January 16, 2013, 02:02:35 PM »
Hence, why i said "Lean protein".  If someone cant figure out what lean protein is, they need more than just diet advice.
No they need diet advise and a list of "protein only" foods, just cause you know your shit does not mean others do and we all have to start somewhere so it's not nice to mock someone (not saying you are) on their lack of knowledge.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #438 on: January 16, 2013, 02:07:41 PM »
 :D

ukjeff

« Reply #439 on: January 16, 2013, 02:11:54 PM »
You are a fucken idiot, I have been consistent this whole thread and what the fuck does hard have to do with it, are you some kind of a pussy, man the fuck up loser. All I keep hearing from this whining bitch is how hard it is and you can't take it, 1-800-cry me a fucken river.
Are you drunk?
That post was my answer to someone else who asked my what my diet was.
I never claimed the extreme version of my diet is the best, NEVER, nor will I ever. What I claimed and still claim is that it is the fastest and I called you out to write something right here right now that is faster and you did not and you can not, you just talk shit for no reason like a bitch.
So it's the easiest as far as prep goes and it's the quickest but it isn't the best??  ???
Tell me brother how many people have benefited from your posts on this thread, HOW MANY. You are just a trouble maker who I tried to be reasonable with but I am getting PMs saying how much of a fucken goof you have been and how annoying you have been so ya enough is enough bro. Give it up, how much more of a fucken tool are you going to be?
Have some carbs and cut the dose, you fucking wild man.
Chill out, I have agreed that your diet will work, I have agreed its less complicated (only just) than adding carbs, Im just giving scientifically backed evidence why protein only isn't the ideal way to go.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #440 on: January 16, 2013, 02:13:41 PM »
Would loose skin be a problem on this diet due to the speed of fat loss?Ive pigged out over Christmas and am around 13-14%, if I want to get down 8-9% in 6 weeks that would be ok?Normally cut far slower.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #441 on: January 16, 2013, 02:14:55 PM »
Kinda like arguing who the hottest chick on the planet is when the bottom line is they all have vaginas.

ukjeff

« Reply #442 on: January 16, 2013, 02:16:30 PM »
Would loose skin be a problem on this diet due to the speed of fat loss?

This is oth last success story.

Loose skin depends a lot on age and how long you have been out of shape, dropping 50lbs in 12 weeks is insane.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #443 on: January 16, 2013, 02:20:24 PM »
^^^^^^^  Omg that's when someone needs to stay on the heavier side.   :o

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #444 on: January 16, 2013, 02:20:28 PM »
Are you drunk?
That post was my answer to someone else who asked my what my diet was.So it's the easiest as far as prep goes and it's the quickest but it isn't the best??  ???Have some carbs and cut the dose, you fucking wild man.
Chill out, I have agreed that your diet will work, I have agreed its less complicated (only just) than adding carbs, Im just giving scientifically backed evidence why protein only isn't the ideal way to go.
I will chill, but you keep coming and coming, like a pest bro, it's anoying to the point people are PMing say how much of a goof you are. You are not contributing to this thread that is why I am mad cause you are taking from people who I am trying to help. A lot of people are following my advise, I am just a middleman bro but that is what I enjoy is to give advise, always have always will so what is your agenda here bro, I just gave you mine, so what's up? you are just being annoying, you are not accomplishing anything at this point

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #445 on: January 16, 2013, 02:21:05 PM »
Kinda like arguing who the hottest chick on the planet is when the bottom line is they all have vaginas.
I like that one lol  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #446 on: January 16, 2013, 02:25:43 PM »
Would loose skin be a problem on this diet due to the speed of fat loss?Ive pigged out over Christmas and am around 13-14%, if I want to get down 8-9% in 6 weeks that would be ok?Normally cut far slower.
From 14-9 lose skin will not be a problem, from 20+ to 9 would be. Lose skin will come regardless of any diet, it will also retract regardless of any diet, but yes on this diet it will be more noticeable at the beginning cause the fat comes off so quickly but nevertheless it will retract through time.

ukjeff

« Reply #447 on: January 16, 2013, 02:38:08 PM »
I will chill, but you keep coming and coming, like a pest bro, it's anoying to the point people are PMing say how much of a goof you are. You are not contributing to this thread that is why I am mad cause you are taking from people who I am trying to help. A lot of people are following my advise, I am just a middleman bro but that is what I enjoy is to give advise, always have always will so what is your agenda here bro, I just gave you mine, so what's up? you are just being annoying, you are not accomplishing anything at this point
You are like a street drug dealer who thinks someone is selling on his patch, I'm just offering something different, its not better than yours, its just different.
From 14-9 lose skin will not be a problem, from 20+ to 9 would be. Lose skin will come regardless of any diet, it will also retract regardless of any diet, but yes on this diet it will be more noticeable at the beginning cause the fat comes off so quickly but nevertheless it will retract through time.
Lol..no it wont, thats why they have surgery for guys like the one in the photo.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #448 on: January 16, 2013, 02:46:05 PM »
You are like a street drug dealer who thinks someone is selling on his patch, I'm just offering something different, its not better than yours, its just different.Lol..no it wont, thats why they have surgery for guys like the one in the photo.
Obviously that case above won't retract you retard. And what the fuck are you on about "drug dealer" what the fuck  ??? ??? ???

You are not offering something different you fucken liar. You have not offered shit, not 1 person has benefitted from anything you said here you loser, what offer?, offer what?, where is this diet that you are offering?, I don't see shit.

All I see is a whiny bitch crying that he can't take this type of diet,where are your plans people want results so deliver this,let see,come on give them something.

ukjeff

« Reply #449 on: January 16, 2013, 02:49:00 PM »
So OTH the time has come for you to post some actual verifiable evidence to back up your diet.
You claim it's the fastest way to lose weight and retain muscle so can you show why?
Can we please stop saying "Its because it is" and "try it, it works" and show the guys some science?