Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142203 times)

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #600 on: January 18, 2013, 11:24:19 PM »
This here is what I was warning you people about. Some fucken loser scam artist looking to make a dollar like the fucken loser in the above post. This guy is trying to act like contest prep is rocket science when it is not, sure at the pro level it is more complicated but this thread, is for your average gym rat not a pro bodybuilder.

Lmao at the post above, OK you need a PhD to diet now, fuckmen pleeeeeeeeease
there is no difference between pro bodybuilder and average gym rat when it comes to getting in shape.basic goal is to get lean while keeping muscle mass.to be honest i would not give advise without getting paid for it.i would leave charity work for crippled and breast cancer patients.free advise never works.people dont take it seriously.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #601 on: January 19, 2013, 12:32:56 AM »
there is no difference between pro bodybuilder and average gym rat when it comes to getting in shape.basic goal is to get lean while keeping muscle mass.to be honest i would not give advise without getting paid for it.i would leave charity work for crippled and breast cancer patients.free advise never works.people dont take it seriously.
Sorry but you're selfish and getbig is my home bro, so I will gladly help anyone and many, many have started dieting under my advice and have obtain amazing results so your retarded theory on free advice not working is HORSESHIT. Also a lot of people here are taking this very seriously

Now you are a complete fool for saying pro bodybuilders diet the same as your average gymrat. This thread is for people who juice, sorry but pros take gh and insulin so the approach is way different.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #602 on: January 19, 2013, 12:38:05 AM »

Ah yes. Snatch the pebble from my hand young Grasshopper.

If he was lying to you, he would try and sell you something, but he's not, just telling you the truth.
a

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #603 on: January 19, 2013, 08:13:10 AM »
dre23, have you ever seen gh15 in person?

serious question.

only in the mirror  ;)
T

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #604 on: January 19, 2013, 08:37:57 AM »
Thanks Sev for keeing it real, you know I am just fucken with you with the genetic thing right? lol, nice wheels on the other thread btw, good separation.

Relax ... I can take a joke. At the same time I have been bodybuilding for 20 years so I have done it all: natural, clean, roided, fitness, bb, etc.

That is a good baseline to get in shape. Then, each person needs to learn how their bodies respond to various things and adjust accordingly.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #605 on: January 19, 2013, 08:43:44 AM »
Relax ... I can take a joke. At the same time I have been bodybuilding for 20 years so I have done it all: natural, clean, roided, fitness, bb, etc.

That is a good baseline to get in shape. Then, each person needs to learn how their bodies respond to various things and adjust accordingly.

yeah i saw that pic of your legs

i like the way you imitated your pic from ten years ago to make a comparison

props on getting back into that shape

you even look younger  8)
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #606 on: January 19, 2013, 08:45:57 AM »
dre23, have you ever seen gh15 in person?

serious question.
No one has cause he is not an ifbb pro, in fact he does not even know any ifbb pros in real life, that's how much of a no name he is.

I was out in Toronto at the bar (a quite sports bar, not a club) with my friend (an ifbb pro) and we were drinking all night, lol, he was pretty drunk and I pulled out my tablet, lol,..of course to get my daily dose of getbig  ;D,, anyway.... we were roaming around and we spotted the gh15 thread about him being a pro. So my friend asks ''what's the deal with this guy'' , ''he sounds like a loser'' and I am like just some guy who claims to be a pro but has never backed it up in anyway.

Then my friend laughs, pulls out his wallet and his ifbb pro card and says ''so if he is a pro, why does he not show everyone his pro card'' and I said to him cause he wants to remain anonymous. So he covered his name and started laughing and says ''wow, is that so hard" not to mention one side of the card has no details of his identity anyway. Lol, a cheesy looking card BTW, lol.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #607 on: January 19, 2013, 09:08:31 AM »
Fuck he went around in circles repeating himself 10 times, lmao.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #608 on: January 19, 2013, 09:44:18 AM »
nice gali...pics,,,

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
« Reply #609 on: January 19, 2013, 10:28:27 AM »
Sorry but you're selfish and getbig is my home bro, so I will gladly help anyone and many, many have started dieting under my advice and have obtain amazing results so your retarded theory on free advice not working is HORSESHIT. Also a lot of people here are taking this very seriously

Now you are a complete fool for saying pro bodybuilders diet the same as your average gymrat. This thread is for people who juice, sorry but pros take gh and insulin so the approach is way different.
thats not selfish thats honest.if i get paid i will take full responsibility if desired results are not achieved.i dont think GH and insulin can change the basic approach of dieting.i dont think any one will get any where taking your advise.you lack the basics.post the pic of any guy you helping and i will tell you if ur mouth match your ass.i normally dont pay attentions on people like you every gym is full of them free adivise nerds.sorry for jumping into ur thread.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #610 on: January 19, 2013, 10:40:39 AM »
dre23=gh 15=fail
T

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #611 on: January 19, 2013, 10:43:58 AM »
"The pyramids were built by aliens."  -gh15
"I use the same needle for 100+ injections."   -gh15
"500 mg per day of Anadrol is common for many bodybuilders."   -gh15
"I have seen the actual defense plans for nuclear attack."    -gh15
"Mike O'Hearn can not squat 315 for reps."  -gh15
a

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #612 on: January 19, 2013, 11:10:15 AM »
Galineko has a great physique.

this proves gh15 has gimmicks creeping around on getbig. the same board he calls "daed BaordIng!"

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #613 on: January 19, 2013, 11:13:18 AM »
a. Long pants CHECK

b. Big head...CHECK (This is why GH15 wants the legit kigtropin for people like you among others...b/c it makes the head TINY)

c. You are not a pound over 215 after getting a pump AND with clothes on in this picture...take off 3-4 pounds from your head and VOILA!...you are 211lb

long pants?  you want him to be naked instead lol?!

Kigtropin shrinks the head? MAYBE THATS WHY GH15 AND CLOWNS ARE SO DUMB LOL.

TrueBB93

• Getbig III
« Reply #614 on: January 19, 2013, 11:29:15 AM »
long pants?yeah, theyre these fashionable 3 quarter pants, you know.

perhaps youd want to see me in the 80s spandex stuff, or even worse, naked  :-\

big head?kinda, but its cam angle rather.oh, so gh shrinks the head now, yes, now ive heard it all.

the scale,naked on that day was 220.take off 4pounds from head ::)

do you take out 10lbs from your mouth when weighin in?bc thats about the amount of horseshit you carry in it.

do you also get rid of the gallon of semen in your rectum by ways of enema?

btw, i dont care about the weight, if i weighed in 120lbs but looked like that, itd be all good.

weight means fuck all, flex wheeler was 220 at times too, but still 3 times bigger than i ever could be.

hahaha!

also isnt funny how he claims growth hormone shrinks the head?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #615 on: January 19, 2013, 12:08:28 PM »
And to clarify since some of you like to play dumb...no, legit kigtropin did not actually shrink your head as in actual shrinkage, but it made it appear smaller on a 'new' torso that had grown and exploded from within.

You guys, instead of fighting against g h 15 for the truth, you decided to align yourselves with the lies presented via Professional Muscle and IP. Maybe you did this because you were coming to Getbig simply for fun and not for bodybuilding, but g h 15, who was your Allied Leader and your asset, and one who did and DOES care about bodybuilding because this is his profession...he tried to help you...each and every one of you. And he still does today...daily, but yet you choose to dismiss him.

One day Mr. Galeniko, you who are indeed on the g h 15 board too, one day you will get this legit kigtropin in your blood, and on that day you will have to face the truth.

You can not talk about a product that you have never tried.
What you did try was fake, bunk sugar water from IP...not legit kigtropin.

The demise and collapse of Getbig from 4000 visitors each day to 1000 visitors happened because people had enough of the lies and corruption. It was not only g h 15 who used legit kigtropin, but MANY others did as well as reported the same results.

The truth about legit kigtropin will come out...in fact it already did behind closed doors, but it will come out for everyone to see, and when you finally do get it Mr. Galeniko, don't forget to go to your Rabbi in Slovakia and lift up a prayer of thanksgiving and offering for g h 15 and his loved ones.

yes my friend kigtropina eat piza ice cream wake up ripped girls throw themselves at you, you dont need train can eat shit and look like god

fuck off back to your dead board this is get big bitch

we dont sunscribe over here fat boy
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #616 on: January 19, 2013, 12:19:12 PM »

LMAO  :D ;D :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

this is the fat supplement scamming midget that is giving galeinko shit

hahaha what a fucking clown

this is the god of hormones every board on the net will now know that the whole thing was a joke perpetuated by a fat loser who cant see his feet when he stands up
T

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #617 on: January 19, 2013, 12:27:46 PM »

Please educate yourself on this information.

LOL

Are you the guy from gh15's board who came here a few months back and was bragging that he owned a car and a suit?

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #618 on: January 19, 2013, 12:29:36 PM »
are you on kigs?

because i certainly dont wanna end up looking like you.

if you arent on kigs, you have no right to talk, then its all hearsay.

if you are on kigs , then you look like absolute diarrhea, brutal lose-lose situation right there.

haha brutal

kigs fucking suck
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #619 on: January 19, 2013, 12:36:40 PM »
I am sorry to disappoint you all but I am not the god of hormones.

g h 15 is invincible.

Trust me, if I was g h 15, half of this board here right now (and that means all 50+gimmicks as well) would go nuts. They have already looked into me, and I am certainly not him.

GH15 is wanted for speaking the truth and for betraying the hierarchy. He doesn't have time for GB. He knows he has finished you...that is why he called you "the dying board"...and 4K to 1K is indeed pretty sad.

And it all happened by your own actions and lies.

Oh, and by the way, the g h 15 board now has over 4000 members, and if I'm not mistaken g h 15 has banned atleast 2000 himself.

His board is very successful, but sadly I am not him.

Next try...

I bet it is truly frustrating to not know the Master behind the scenes for going on 9 years now. But I can guarantee you one thing...

He is an IFBB Pro.

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #621 on: January 19, 2013, 12:41:58 PM »
So basically Mr. Galeniko you are the definition of mediocre...

You await a trial...in a country that is not your own...you are a cocaine and narcotic addict...a drug dealer, and you know this well...you are 30 going on 48...because to me you look 48 if not older...you have been on all the drugs in the book (and you know this)...yet you have never managed to look like anything more than a gym rat. And you have never really shown any bodybuilding potential.

We got a winner here.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #622 on: January 19, 2013, 12:43:18 PM »
So basically Mr. Galeniko you are the definition of mediocre...

You await a trial...in a country that is not your own...you are a cocaine and narcotic addict...a drug dealer, and you know this well...you are 30 going on 48...because to me you look 48 if not older...you have been on all the drugs in the book (and you know this)...yet you have never managed to look like anything more than a gym rat. And you have never really shown any bodybuilding potential.

We got a winner here.

you been on the halo extreme bro  ;D
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #623 on: January 19, 2013, 12:52:18 PM »
Actually not...I'm winning the argument here. Notice how quiet everyone is. Only 2 big mouths are left: 1 who got screwed by IP for lots of money, and the other is just a big mouth in general who lacks credentials.

Most of Getbig knows the truth...they are the silent majority. Even OTH, who started this thread which I stole...even he knows the truth which is why he is more quiet.

If you hate g h15 that does not mean you need to hate his followers, and they are many:

-Wes
-Pellius
-Bigher
-BLP
-Jay Culter
-Even the current Mr. O, Mr. Phil Heath

They wouldn't talk about him all day long if what he said wasn't written in stone. Have you ever noticed that not a single pro has ever come here to dispute what g h 15 has said...not even the pros that hate him?? And indeed they won't because they know he is speaking the truth, and they have some pride and tact.

You hate him because he abandoned you, but it was you that were the cause of this...your ways...your lies. And even when he left you he still gave you the option to follow him, and some 3000 of you surely did.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #624 on: January 19, 2013, 12:53:38 PM »
dre23 getting very selective in answering questions.

the air is getting tight.

he overlooks the spicy ones.

can we have him banned now,i think this was enough.

Why would I waste my time in responding to your "ownages" of me. You are right in your own eyes, so there is nothing that I could say to ever change that.

And why would someone who has been "owned" be needed to be banned? You have already "put me in my place", so what would be the necessity in banning me?