Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142793 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #625 on: January 19, 2013, 12:57:39 PM »
poor dre23 he wants to stay away from get big but he cant

how he hates himself for starting stickies about the posters on here

how he loses sleep over the "dyeing board" that made him a laughing stock

how he clings onto the lies about kigs

how he wishes he wasnt a fat midget

poor deluded dre23
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #626 on: January 19, 2013, 01:04:53 PM »
LOL, once again you guys are delusional if you truly think that I'm g h 15.

For all his hormone wisdom, g h 15 can barely string a single sentence together with proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization.

Also, he has a temper and can be set off at any time.

As I have repeatedly said, I am simply a student, and clearly can discuss things with you two in a calm, peaceful manner using proper English grammar.

G H15 would have long ago called you filt, balonie, or some other misspelled insult.  ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #627 on: January 19, 2013, 01:06:26 PM »

For all his hormone wisdom, g h 15 can barely string a single sentence together with proper grammar, spelling, and capitalization.

As I have repeatedly said, I am simply a student, and clearly can discuss things with you two in a calm, peaceful manner using proper English grammar.

G H15 would have long ago called you filt, balonie, or some other misspelled insult.  ;)

::)

retard
T

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #628 on: January 19, 2013, 01:08:44 PM »
::)

retard

BOOM!
Thunder clap!
(That's what you guys say around here right?)  :D

You got me.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #629 on: January 19, 2013, 01:10:53 PM »
With regard to Phil Heath...he grows into a show...a la Mr. Kevin Levrone, using the products needed to mutate and grow into competition.

Read your bible.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #630 on: January 19, 2013, 01:30:57 PM »

What are the Squat / Bench / Deadlift numbers of the guy in the video out of curiosity?

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #631 on: January 19, 2013, 01:42:03 PM »

What are the Squat / Bench / Deadlift numbers of the guy in the video out of curiosity?

Who knows...all we know is that he is a fat k unt.

Probably can't even squat 185lbs without having a stroke. Good grief!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #632 on: January 19, 2013, 05:05:51 PM »

G H15 would have long ago called you filt, balonie, or some other misspelled insult.  ;)
LISTEN AND LISTEN VERY CAREFULLY AND AFTER YOU HEAR THE TRUTH HERE AND NOW ABOUT YOURSELF, PLEASE DO NOT GO AND COMMIT SUICIDE;

You are fat as fuck, you are ugly as hell and you are as dumb as they get. You said you were going for 10-12 reps and ended up doing 26 reps. It`s shrugs you dumbass, no one stops at 10.

Now if 100 people were in the room and they were asked if they wanted your body or galeniko`s body, all 100 of them would say galeniko.

if 1000 people were in the room, same thing, if 10 000, 1 million, 10 million. Hell if 100 000 000 ( 100 million) people were asked, they would all pick galeniko, every single one of them, not one person on the planet would pick your body over his, how does that make you feel?

So say whatever you want about his physique but think about that very closely given the fact that everyone would pick his over yours anything you say about his physique is making fun of your own cause your are light years under him, you following.

NOW THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED

Dre23, you came on here with an ego and pride and you wear raped beyond oblivion, I mean we gave you a beating of epic proportions, we took your spirit and drained it so fast that we humbled you HARDCORE, in fact you cam on here admitting you were wrong and started joking around with us adding humour and shit trying to SAVE FACE, YOU HAD NOTHING LEFT, YOU CAN TELL YOU WERE EMPTY IN SOUL AND WE CRUSHED YOUR MORALE.

Then something happened you went to your master and he made you regain your morale and composure and gave you back some spirit because you are in his complete control, you are a very insignificant person under his mind like a puppet on a string, you are a pawn and you are expandable. You are under supreme control and you can not get out even if you tried he has you hypnotized. So you are not only FAT, STUPID AND UGLY, YOU ARE ALSO A PUPPET, A PAWN, A NOBODY, A ROBOT BASICALLY AND YOU OFFER NOTHING TO ANYONE CAUSE NO ONE ON THE PLANET WANTS TO LOOK LIKE YOU.

Now you come back with some vengeance but you are forgetting one thin here. GETBIG IS KING, get big fucks them all in the ass, we take no prisoners and we can not be beat, we make full grown men cry we are the hardest, we are the baddest behind the key board and in real, YES IN REAL LIFE TOO' golds gym London Ontario, want my phone number too, lmao, ANYONE IS WELCOME TO COME GET SOME, INCLUDING GH15 DC CONNECTION OR MOB CONNECTION, lmao.

So everything you are doing is in vain cause you are not even in control, gh15 is in control, full control of you. You have no choice but to come on here cause he told you to come back and you said YES MASTER cause you are his slave. If you did not want to come back for round 2, it was not an option or he would have kicked you off his board. You have no freedom of speech cause you have top say specific things on here based on his objective, these are not thoughts of your own, you do not have that option.

So on top of living the way you are and being and not having control over your body, you also don`t have control over your soul and mind as gh15 owns them. On top of all these we already saw the limits you can handle cause we are already brought you to your knees once effortlessly. So listen up guy... I have no limits, i don`t go on my knees like we made you do, we are as tough as they come and we hit fucken hard. You come here is like throwing a grain of rice at a fucken tank BITCH.

Message for gh15, I know you are reading this bro so listen, go back a few a pages after we fucked up your pawn dre23 he started kissing our ass cause we drained him pretty fucken easy, is this the weak stock that you are growing over on that board, COME ON GH15, I thought you are a warrior man, send us a challenge not someone that gets knocked down in the first round. So gh15 I suggest you discipline this clown for being so weak and representing your board, I mean your rep is on the line here bro, guard it with your life, punish this clown.  ;)  

If you come on here or send us the message somehow that this clown DOES NOT REPRESENT your board then we will take it back that there isn`t weak minds over there, but you have to tell us this.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #633 on: January 19, 2013, 05:36:46 PM »
thats not selfish thats honest.if i get paid i will take full responsibility if desired results are not achieved.i dont think GH and insulin can change the basic approach of dieting.i dont think any one will get any where taking your advise.you lack the basics.post the pic of any guy you helping and i will tell you if ur mouth match your ass.i normally dont pay attentions on people like you every gym is full of them free adivise nerds.sorry for jumping into ur thread.
Who the fuck are you?, you are a fucken nobody to me, why should I post other peoples pics just to show some fucken NO name internet loser something. Sorry dude but you count for Nothing, ZERO.

Now if you want you can post a pic of yourself and compare it to my physique (using my diet) if you got the balls, if not FUCK OFF and STFU

AVBG

« Reply #634 on: January 19, 2013, 06:40:48 PM »
No way dre23 is gh15 and at the same time he has little business discussing anything contest diet related.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #635 on: January 19, 2013, 06:42:55 PM »
I am sorry to disappoint you all but I am not the god of hormones.

g h 15 is invincible.

Trust me, if I was g h 15, half of this board here right now (and that means all 50+gimmicks as well) would go nuts. They have already looked into me, and I am certainly not him.

GH15 is wanted for speaking the truth and for betraying the hierarchy. He doesn't have time for GB. He knows he has finished you...that is why he called you "the dying board"...and 4K to 1K is indeed pretty sad.

And it all happened by your own actions and lies.

Oh, and by the way, the g h 15 board now has over 4000 members, and if I'm not mistaken g h 15 has banned atleast 2000 himself.

His board is very successful, but sadly I am not him.

Next try...

I bet it is truly frustrating to not know the Master behind the scenes for going on 9 years now. But I can guarantee you one thing...

He is an IFBB Pro.

HE IS AN IFBB PRO
T

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #636 on: January 19, 2013, 06:51:09 PM »
HE IS AN IFBB PRO

GOTA MAKE IT BIGGER

HE IS AN IFBB PRO
all drugs - TPPIIP

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #637 on: January 19, 2013, 07:24:13 PM »

;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #638 on: January 19, 2013, 07:27:18 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #639 on: January 19, 2013, 08:03:54 PM »
   WHO is he?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #640 on: January 20, 2013, 12:55:43 AM »
Actually not...I'm winning the argument here. Notice how quiet everyone is. Only 2 big mouths are left: 1 who got screwed by IP for lots of money, and the other is just a big mouth in general who lacks credentials.

Most of Getbig knows the truth...they are the silent majority. Even OTH, who started this thread which I stole...even he knows the truth which is why he is more quiet.

If you hate g h15 that does not mean you need to hate his followers, and they are many:

-Wes
-Pellius
-Bigher
-BLP
-Jay Culter
-Even the current Mr. O, Mr. Phil Heath

They wouldn't talk about him all day long if what he said wasn't written in stone. Have you ever noticed that not a single pro has ever come here to dispute what g h 15 has said...not even the pros that hate him?? And indeed they won't because they know he is speaking the truth, and they have some pride and tact.

You hate him because he abandoned you, but it was you that were the cause of this...your ways...your lies. And even when he left you he still gave you the option to follow him, and some 3000 of you surely did.
What you talking about willis ,lmao ????????? ME QUIET, fuck no you did not just say that, I am the fucken loudest muthafu.... I will bring it to you so fucken hard bro, stop talking shit bro.

Honestly you can not possibly believe your own garbage bro, you just can not. You are bragging about 4000 members? we have 41 000 members here on getbig dumbass, so tell me you dumb shit if we went down by 75% then that means we had 160 000 members according your logic right?

Oh and if we lost 120 000 members (75%) when gh15 left then that means you guys should have the 120 000 members right, oh but you only have a measly 4000, fuck math is not your strong point is it '' Mr.I am going for 10-12 and then does 26" lol, putting up a video of shrugs is fucken pathetic bro, seriously shrugs, lol, idiot

Trust me when gh15 left we lost 100 guys top, that is it the numbers never went down, we have more members now then we did when gh15 posted here, trust me he did not make a difference in traffic at all. Numbers do not lie bro, the stats are there for you to see for yourself.

I can't wait till your next post to see what BULLSHIT comes out next. BTW gh15 is not an ifbb pro, in fact I hounded him for an entire year to take a pic of his pro card with a piece of paper saying gh15 beside it and he didn't, he simply could not cause he does not own a pro card. I even told him to show us the back side of it that has an ifbb logo with no info on it. Anyone with a pro card claiming pro would have done this to prove they were pro, there is absolutely no reason not too but guess what he didn't and he couldn't, plain and simple cause he is NOT a pro.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #641 on: January 20, 2013, 01:54:18 AM »
No way dre23 is gh15 and at the same time he has little business discussing anything contest diet related.

why?

gh 15 is a multisuser account

it has been for the last four years
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #642 on: January 20, 2013, 02:02:38 AM »
why?

gh 15 is a multisuser account

it has been for the last four years
Actually I believe dre23 is a real account, however at least 2 posts sounded exactly like gh15 and and sounded nothing like dre23 so what is going on is this; 

dre23 gave gh15 his password and gh15 logs onto getbig under dre23 username and writes whatever he wants, but he thinks we don't know that. See anyone of those slaveboys on the website will give gh15 their getbig passwords cause they are his elfs, his bitches, he says jump and they say 'how high'

ukjeff

« Reply #643 on: January 20, 2013, 02:05:04 AM »
gh15 appears to be some internet troll who believes he knows all there is to know about diet and drugs, he also doesn't seem to like anyone questioning his methods
He's not alone in this thread.   ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #644 on: January 20, 2013, 02:08:24 AM »
gh15 appears to be some internet troll who believes he knows all there is to know about diet and drugs, he also doesn't seem to like anyone questioning his methods

you wont see one time hard offering rewards for people to harm other peoples kids for a reward like gh 15 does

you dont know the whole story jeffrey
T

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #645 on: January 20, 2013, 02:10:15 AM »
Actually I believe dre23 is a real account, however at least 2 posts sounded exactly like gh15 and and sounded nothing like dre23 so what is going on is this; 

dre23 gave gh15 his password and gh15 logs onto getbig under dre23 username and writes whatever he wants, but he thinks we don't know that. See anyone of those slaveboys on the website will give gh15 their getbig passwords cause they are his elfs, his bitches, he says jump and they say 'how high'

the angrier he got the closer to gh 15s posting style his posts became

funny that
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #646 on: January 20, 2013, 02:12:49 AM »
If you remember at the beginning of our debate I was polite to you and I even apologized for maybe being rude which I was not really but nevertheless I apologized just in case, so clearly I have no problem with a little debate or anyone questioning me, however you came back several pages later and started trolling hard and adding ridicule and mockery which will not be tolerated by me, but obviously you did not think I was going to react this way, clearly you have not hung out on getbig enough to see how vicious I am and how hard I hit, but truly don't kid yourself bro, it had nothing to do with an opposition it was you hanging off my nuts every chance you got that resulted in me owning you and making you look like a fool.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #647 on: January 20, 2013, 02:20:00 AM »
you wont see one time hard offering rewards for people to harm other peoples kids for a reward like gh 15 does

you dont know the whole story jeffrey
Jeff is not aware that although I am a jerk to those who deserve it and I have a little ego towards my physique, I am actually very humble, humble enough to say that I buy my clothe and shoes at wal-mart and that I use coupons to buy my groceries and I live normal and that there is nothing fancy about me, in fact I am a roofer, a labourer and work hard for a living and I go to church so the last person I can be compared to is gh15.

You are spot on how jeffrey doesn't know the whole story, he has no clue at all. gh15 is tyrant of monstrous proportions and has no dignity, he threatens peoples family and even brings their children into the picture, anyone who does that might as well have sold their soul to the devil straight up and does not deserve oxygen.

whitewidow

« Reply #648 on: January 20, 2013, 02:24:09 AM »
SIMPLE- HOW TO GET CONTEST SHREDDED FOR ANYONE.

All these trainers and coaches make me sick acting like if it's some rocket science shit they are giving away, I have no problem with PT or coaches, they are good for motivation and guidance but where my problem lies is when they mislead their clients into thinking this shit is rocket science.

If you are on HRT or juice then listen up.

Unlimited foods from "protein only sources" + low carbs (green veg allowed) and 20-40 grams of healthy fats will get anyone into single digits.

Unlimited foods from "protein only sources" + No carbs (green veg and others allowed)+ 20-40 grams of healthy fats will get you to contest bodyfat levels.

Forget the calorie counting Bull Shit, forget the complicated dietary metabolism Bull Shit, forget the rocket science, all garbage, don't spend money on some expert trying to act like it is Calculus or physics. What I wrote above will get ANYONE from point A to point B (contest shape) period.

I will elaborate on a list of foods you can eat in part 2

EDIT; instructions on the use of ECA on no carb diet on page 3

EDIT: instruction on the proper use of carb days incorporated into a no                  carb diet on page 8

EDIT; THE LIST OF FOODS FROM PROTEIN ONLY SOURCES AND                            VEGETABLES ON PAGE 9

EDIT: 2 protocols for Clen use on a no carb diet on page 24

I agree most bodybuilding gurus make shit way to complicated but why let everyone else know this? let them spend the money and learn the hard way. Gurus=not needed!!!!! I cannot see a reason why anybody would hire a guru unless that is where they are getting their gear and they also might like somebody else doing their injections other then that I see no reason for a guru,what makes me sick is the guys who go pro without a guru and then once they get their pro card they start messing with gurus. I hav always said bodybuilders always over complicate shit! even with their gear usage! some of it is just not necessary and makes them actually look worse on-stage. How many pros have we seen play the size game and ruin their physiques?at least 75% of pros!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #649 on: January 20, 2013, 02:27:23 AM »

I agree most bodybuilding gurus make shit way to complicated but why let everyone else know this? let them spend the money and learn the hard way. Gurus=not needed!!!!! I cannot see a reason why anybody would hire a guru unless that is where they are getting their gear and they also might like somebody else doing their injections other then that I see no reason for a guru,what makes me sick is the guys who go pro without a guru and then once they get their pro card they start messing with gurus. I hav always said bodybuilders always over complicate shit! even with their gear usage! some of it is just not necessary and makes them actually look worse on-stage. How many pros have we seen play the size game and ruin their physiques?at least 75% of pros!
Good post WW. To answer your question about letting people know this, well getbig is one big happy family  :D ;) 8)