Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142307 times)

whitewidow

Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #650 on: January 20, 2013, 04:08:31 AM »
Good post WW. To answer your question about letting people know this, well getbig is one big happy family  :D ;) 8)

hell you just saved alot of bodybuilders some major cash! props must be given to onetimehard!

whitewidow

« Reply #651 on: January 20, 2013, 04:29:04 AM »
Actually not...I'm winning the argument here. Notice how quiet everyone is. Only 2 big mouths are left: 1 who got screwed by IP for lots of money, and the other is just a big mouth in general who lacks credentials.

Most of Getbig knows the truth...they are the silent majority. Even OTH, who started this thread which I stole...even he knows the truth which is why he is more quiet.

If you hate g h15 that does not mean you need to hate his followers, and they are many:

-Wes
-Pellius
-Bigher
-BLP
-Jay Culter
-Even the current Mr. O, Mr. Phil Heath

They wouldn't talk about him all day long if what he said wasn't written in stone. Have you ever noticed that not a single pro has ever come here to dispute what g h 15 has said...not even the pros that hate him?? And indeed they won't because they know he is speaking the truth, and they have some pride and tact.

You hate him because he abandoned you, but it was you that were the cause of this...your ways...your lies. And even when he left you he still gave you the option to follow him, and some 3000 of you surely did.

You have alot of shit to prove ! where are these lab test showing exactly the breakdown of what were in these magic kigtropin kits very few people have tried? I have only seen the lab Tests Ronny T did on 4 kigtropin kits all wich showed it to be bunk garbage! so it had a fucking peptide in it anybody can purchase? so what? I saw a intervuew with phil Heath dissing on Gh15!
 jay cuttler does not know who the fuck he is! if i am wrong prove it! where is the proof Gh15 is a real IFBB pro? You cannot make the claims unless you can back them up.

Do you have a interview where Jay cuttler or Phil Heath gives a shout out to Gh15? what about that victor martinez bullshit where Gh15 took all the credit for his legal problem? I saw victor give a interview and when he gave all his props to the people who stuck by him he never mentioned Gh15! seems like if that bullshit was true he would of went out of his way to give gh15 a shout out! But nothing! just a shout out to the REAL people who stuck by him and the fans who wrote him! Gh15 did jack shit, yet you dumbfucks like pellius and others believe in your fucked up Gh15 controlled minds he actually really had something to do with victors case!

You talk alot of bullshit! start backing your claims up with facts! according to GH15 everybody on here is a narcotics dealer :P The biggest scammer and narcotics dealer is Gh15 himself! Gh15 and his "bighers dog is sick and needs 5 grand" scams-LOL. bigher blows all that cash on steroids and HGH and because of that he had no money when his dog got sick! what a loser! bigher rather blow his money on HGH and steroids and let his dog die that prick is so selfish and vain! Bigher cried because he wanted to be a moderator in the steroid section and we turned him down! Then I owned him off this board! he cried like a baby and wrote this big letter to Ron! absolutely hilarious shit! Bigher is one sensitive man!

ukjeff

« Reply #652 on: January 20, 2013, 04:56:01 AM »
bigmc wrote
you wont see one time hard offering rewards for people to harm other peoples kids for a reward like gh 15 does

Wow, you made an assumption I was talking about OTH, thats strange isn't it?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #653 on: January 20, 2013, 04:56:17 AM »
gh is now sending over dwarves with shrugging videos!? Awesome tactic.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #654 on: January 20, 2013, 05:19:31 AM »
bigmc wrote

::)

i am not going to debate with you if you act like a child
T

ukjeff

« Reply #655 on: January 20, 2013, 05:46:48 AM »
Debate with me?
About what, we haven't got anything to talk about.

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #656 on: January 20, 2013, 05:59:47 AM »
No it's not. Jay is not an authority like Mentzer. Mentzer was an authority on training and nutrition. Jay? he uses Rambod. Not much of an authority when what you do comes from someone else's ideas. The article speaks for itself. Carbs are not the enemy.

Mentzer was a quack. His "logical" expositions were bad imitations of scientific language and he did not understand scientific methods.

NN

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #657 on: January 20, 2013, 06:00:04 AM »
Debate with me?
About what, we haven't got anything to talk about.

fuck off idiot  ::)
T

NordicNerd

• Getbig III
« Reply #658 on: January 20, 2013, 06:02:38 AM »
Relax ... I can take a joke. At the same time I have been bodybuilding for 20 years so I have done it all: natural, clean, roided, fitness, bb, etc.

That is a good baseline to get in shape. Then, each person needs to learn how their bodies respond to various things and adjust accordingly.

How true. I have never lost more muscle than when i tried to live mostly on canned tuna. It was horrible. Was hypoglycemic all the time and had to get up to piss three times a night. Training was bad as well as I had no energy for it. Strength loss was radical and same with muscle.

Best results ever? Simple calorie counting eating whatever I felt like.

NN

dustin

« Reply #659 on: January 20, 2013, 09:11:52 AM »
Damn, more than 30 pages? OTH summed it up in the first post and clarified it 10 times over in his subsequent posts.

The only reason why people probably don't believe him is because they need a gimmick to go along with it. Throw in some BOSU ball exercises and some stupid bro science balonie and people would eat this up. It's their loss though. I do pretty much the same thing and skip breakfast and I always stay in good shape, even when I came off the juice and shrunk down a shit ton. More than 6 months clean and looking great again.

Thanks for the tips though. It's just a shame that so many idiots here won't listen to them. They pursue the wrong advices. ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #660 on: January 20, 2013, 09:24:07 AM »
fuck off idiot  ::)

Some people just have to be dicks, it's in their DNA.

A three year old knew he was implying OTH...he's only been post stalking him for a week now. But "play dumb" and think you are fooling someone  ::)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #661 on: January 20, 2013, 10:44:11 AM »
bigmc wrote
LMAO, oh, of course you weren't, lol
Some people just have to be dicks, it's in their DNA.

A three year old knew he was implying OTH...he's only been post stalking him for a week now. But "play dumb" and think you are fooling someone  ::)
The funny thing is this guy does not even know anything about the way getbig is, he truly is a NEWB. He does all that smartass stuff that NEWB's do and he actually thinks he is clever and geting away with it. He is ruining himself on here cause his only 2 friends are TA and bikinislut. Everyone else thinks he is a goof or retarded.

fuck off idiot  ::)
:)  what a clown, don't mind him bigmc, ''he wasn't talking about me." hahahahahahahahahahahaha ha lmao.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #662 on: January 20, 2013, 10:45:42 AM »
Damn, more than 30 pages? OTH summed it up in the first post and clarified it 10 times over in his subsequent posts.

The only reason why people probably don't believe him is because they need a gimmick to go along with it. Throw in some BOSU ball exercises and some stupid bro science balonie and people would eat this up. It's their loss though. I do pretty much the same thing and skip breakfast and I always stay in good shape, even when I came off the juice and shrunk down a shit ton. More than 6 months clean and looking great again.

Thanks for the tips though. It's just a shame that so many idiots here won't listen to them. They pursue the wrong advices. ;D
Thanks bro, hey it's their loss  8)

ukjeff

« Reply #663 on: January 20, 2013, 02:19:20 PM »
How true. I have never lost more muscle than when i tried to live mostly on canned tuna. It was horrible. Was hypoglycemic all the time and had to get up to piss three times a night. Training was bad as well as I had no energy for it. Strength loss was radical and same with muscle.

NN

Come on man, thats way to sensible for anyone believe, surely you must have just eaten with chopsticks carved from the wood of Jesus cross blanched in the urine of a virgin.

outby43

• Getbig IV
  • Libertarians 2016
« Reply #664 on: January 20, 2013, 03:48:18 PM »

NN

You gotta love the lost muscle crowd..lol.  Anyone who claims to lose a bunch of muscle was delusional about how much muscle they really had.  You were just fatter than you thought.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #665 on: January 20, 2013, 03:52:50 PM »
You gotta love the lost muscle crowd..lol.  Anyone who claims to lose a bunch of muscle was delusional about how much muscle they really had.  You were just fatter than you thought.
Exactly, also some guys can not handle flattening out for a couple days, they think they lose muscle but it is just the glycogen that they lose, not muscle and when the carbs come back in the muscles explode again.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #666 on: January 20, 2013, 03:55:12 PM »
yes, thats really all there is.

muscle are basicaly a tissue hanging on the bare bones, shredded is when theres no fat left.

hamdi himself told me, lw dosage gear users even if they go off gear and training, the muscle doesnt go away, it just is less ful and covered with bloat.

losing muscle during a diet on steroids and enough protein,i dont think so.

maybe when one aims for sub 6% bodyfat.but the guys over 10% afraid to lose muscle aree just pretty fat.

10% is lazy goal.
You have to have very bad genetics to lose muscle on NO CARBS in such a short period of time.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #667 on: January 20, 2013, 04:00:17 PM »
Jesus can we shut this thread down already?  We're just going around in circles here with a couple of retards throwing a spanner in the wroks.  OTH has given the information freely to be helpful, just take the advice or leave it, no harm no foul.

dre23

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #668 on: January 20, 2013, 08:41:28 PM »
http://gh15biblebodybuild.blogspot.com/

Look at all the numbers and views and followers of the bible on this g h 15 webpage that he isn't even aware of. This happens all around the globe...South America, Europe, Asia, Australia.

When you are at the peak of your life achievement, you are indeed a god and that is what g h 15 is...just look at the number of people reading him and following him with tons of success stories. And these pages are not made by him...he is too busy to even be aware of them.

When g h 15 left this board he took with him every serious bodybuilder from here...he built Getbig and then he destroyed Getbig and it is very easy to see by a simple numbers check.

GH15 has banned more real people on his site than the total number of gimmicks Getbig has!

GH15 is the most important figure in bodybuilding history because any step that he makes is followed by tens of thousands of of up and coming bodybuilders as well as experienced bodybuilders.

He is now in TOTAL control...it used to be only Getbig but now he has simply hit the ball out of the stadium, and by doing so has made history.

TRUTH...seek it, learn it, apply it.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #669 on: January 20, 2013, 08:44:43 PM »

Look at all the numbers and views and followers of the bible on this g h 15 webpage that he isn't even aware of. This happens all around the globe...South America, Europe, Asia, Australia.

When you are at the peak of your life achievement, you are indeed a god and that is what g h 15 is...just look at the number of people reading him and following him with tons of success stories. And these pages are not made by him...he is too busy to even be aware of them.

When g h 15 left this board he took with him every serious bodybuilder from here...he built Getbig and then he destroyed Getbig and it is very easy to see by a simple numbers check.

GH15 has banned more real people on his site than the total number of gimmicks Getbig has!

GH15 is the most important figure in bodybuilding history because any step that he makes is followed by tens of thousands of of up and coming bodybuilders as well as experienced bodybuilders.

He is now in TOTAL control...it used to be only Getbig but now he has simply hit the ball out of the stadium, and by doing so has made history.

When you can look down while pissing and see your own cock, and not the top of the head of the guy who was blowing you, I might consider what you are saying to be less bullshit.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #670 on: January 20, 2013, 09:05:51 PM »
bigmc wrote

wtf are you a 10 yo kid or something? ::) 

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #671 on: January 20, 2013, 11:16:44 PM »

the problem is that there's only 20 twink kids who keeps visiting the site over and over again every minute
T

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #672 on: January 20, 2013, 11:45:51 PM »
LEGIT kigtropin was NOT growth hormone...it is NOT only growth hormone...it has inside it mega-dosed, legit igf lr3. Guys, don't play dumb. You are all on the g h 15 board and you have read his 1 million posts on it, so don't play the short bus kid.

Getbig got ruined by the filth that was sent here from Professional Muscle, one of which was slinpimp, and as you can see he is no longer here. Why? Because he came for a purpose and for a reason, and that is why your board is ruined.

But putting all of this aside, none of you were ever on legit kigtropins because you fell victim to IP. And this is a problem when you lie through your teeth about a product that you never tried or had in your blood.

Legit Kigtropin was not FDA gh...it was 100 times better
g h 15 rated FDA gh as a "4" and legit kigtropin is a "10"

That is a huge difference.
This is the most retarded thing i have ever read on this forum. 

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #673 on: January 21, 2013, 12:38:40 AM »

yet here you are on the dying board that you cant walk away from

trying to convince yourself that your site doesnt have 100 real members and 3000 made up by admin that have no posts and have never logged on

its just getting sad at this point you wouldnt be on here if it wasnt a much more significant website than the muscletech ad you call home
T

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #674 on: January 21, 2013, 04:03:34 AM »
here is me on low carbs when I ran this diet a while back or lower carbs... I didnt like how i lookd in clothes so like isaid i just said fuck it and quit ..... This was before I had ever touched a kit of hgh in my life..... weighed 215 pounds if that

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/photo123h.jpg/

l