Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142655 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #675 on: January 21, 2013, 06:08:53 AM »
here is me on low carbs when I ran this diet a while back or lower carbs... I didnt like how i lookd in clothes so like isaid i just said fuck it and quit ..... This was before I had ever touched a kit of hgh in my life..... weighed 215 pounds if that

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/photo123h.jpg/

NOT BAD ,,,SHAPE IS THERE AND SKIN GETS A MORE WRAPPED LOOK AROUND THE MUSCLE,,,PHSYCOLOGICALLY YEAH U WEAR CLOTHES THEY HANG DIFFRENT AND U DON'T SEE THE LOW BODYFAT LOOK YOUR TRYING TO PORTRAY UNLESS OF COURSE IN TANK TOP,,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #676 on: January 21, 2013, 10:05:02 AM »
here is me on low carbs when I ran this diet a while back or lower carbs... I didnt like how i lookd in clothes so like isaid i just said fuck it and quit ..... This was before I had ever touched a kit of hgh in my life..... weighed 215 pounds if that

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/138/photo123h.jpg/

Well, NO bullshit, out of all the pics you ever posted this pic is the best I have seen bro, you look real good there.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #677 on: January 21, 2013, 10:19:15 AM »
yes, bit leaner and hed have amazing muscle bellies.

was definitely on the right path there.
What got my attention was that you can see his triceps while his arm is folded not extended, also good separation between delts and traps.

Hey flinstone, no matter what on any diet anyone and everyone eventually swims in there clothes if they come down from 13+ % body fat to 6%, it is normal. Also if you feel small cause a lack of carb load or glycogen in the muscle, it is only psychological, you haven't lost any muscle, the fullness comes back after a few carb meals.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #678 on: January 21, 2013, 10:52:10 AM »
I'll contribute my OTH diet principles meal of the day.

For this meal, you need the following:

1kg of bonelss skinless chicken breast
2 tbsp of black pepper
2 tbsp of salt
5 tbsp of basil
5 tbsp of oregano
5 tbsp of dried chives
6 tbsp of minced garlic
2 tbsp of dill
1 tbsp of crushed chili flakes
4 cups of chicken stock
1 onion diced
3 carrots
1 green pepper, diced
1 cup of frozen peas
1 cup of green or wax beans
1 cup of broccoli florets
1 large tin of stewed tomatoes
1 can of mushrooms
1 large bunch of spinach, chopped up

In a crock pot, combine spices, stock, and chicken breast. Allow to cook for 4 hours on high. Remove lid, and shred chicken with a couple of forks. Then, add the rest of the ingredients. Replace lid, and cook for another 4 hours.

This makes one day's worth of soup.

I guarantee, it's an awesome day's worth of food.

Soup is the ultimate appetite control food. For two very important reasons: First, there's a ton of liquid to it, which helps the dieter feel a sense of satiety very easily. Secondly, and perhaps most importantly, it forces you to eat rather slowly. For you guys that rush your eating (like me), you never get a chance to feel full, which can lead you to believe you're hungrier than you are. Eating a soup forces you to take your time, allowing you to feel full.

If you eat 4 times per day, like me, this yields 4 servings of soup, and each serving is about 750ml to 1 liter of soup. You eat that four times per day, you'll be full. But there's nothing in it in terms of fat (very little to no fat), and the only carbs come from the spices and veggies, which are permitted. There's a boatload of sodium in it, which also helps you stay full and well hydrated when you're dieting with no carbs.

Give it a shot. Thank me later.

Note: you will be tempted to put some crackers in there. Sorry. Try hot sauce instead. For the more culinarily inspired, you can shred fat-free skim milk cheese on top (which is mostly pure protein) or some fat free parmesan cheese.

Note 2: if you feel like cheating, add some kidney beans to it. Yes, carbs are not permitted. But the beans and negligible in terms of being able to blow your diet. And the soup will turn into a poor man's minestrone (minus the pasta), which tastes nice. And the beans will give you gas and bloat you out, making it real tough to continue eating.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #679 on: January 21, 2013, 11:16:14 AM »
Awesome, keep those ideas coming bro  8)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #680 on: January 21, 2013, 01:18:52 PM »
EVERYTHING NOW IS ON PAGE ONE

List of foods, ECA use, Clen use, cheat days etc

ukjeff

SIMPLE- HOW TO GET CONTEST SHREDDED FOR ANYONE.

All these trainers and coaches make me sick acting like if it's some rocket science shit they are giving away, I have no problem with PT or coaches, they are good for motivation and guidance but where my problem lies is when they mislead their clients into thinking this shit is rocket science.

If you are on HRT or juice then listen up.

Unlimited foods from "protein only sources" + low carbs (green veg allowed) and 20-40 grams of healthy fats will get anyone into single digits.

Unlimited foods from "protein only sources" + No carbs (green veg and others allowed)+ 20-40 grams of healthy fats will get you to contest bodyfat levels.

Forget the calorie counting Bull Shit, forget the complicated dietary metabolism Bull Shit, forget the rocket science, all garbage, don't spend money on some expert trying to act like it is Calculus or physics. What I wrote above will get ANYONE from point A to point B (contest shape) period.

THE LIST

OK, here are your protein sources;

Egg whites
Chicken breast
lean Turkey
Cod
Haddock
Salmon
Tuna
Talipia
Shrimp
Liver
Protein shake ( find one with less then 4 grams of carbs per serving)

Now the following protein sources are kept to once a day;

Lean steak
Lean ground beef
Lean roast beef
Veal

In general I do not consider certain vegetable source to be carbs, cause your metabolism process them without any storage of fat, in other words the calories do not convert to fat

Here are your vegetable source;

Asparagus
Broccoli/purple sprouting broccoli
Cabbage
Cucumber
Onion
Spinach
Romaine lettuce
Tomatoes
Green Peppers

Now the following vegetables should be kept to a minimum;

Celery
Carrots
Mushrooms
Peas

Dietary fats can come from flax oil or a supplement, I do not recommend they come from nuts or sees. From experience it is very easy to go crazy eating from nuts and seeds and can sabotage your diet.

Diet drinks are allowed, they have zero calories anyway.

Keep your veg. to one serving per meal.

ECA to fuel workouts on no carbs

12 weeks maximum use only

The way ECA works is it gives you more energy on less carbs, so say you take 32mg of ephedrine and you have ate 300 grams of carbs, the energy you get from the ECA will NOT be that great, if you ate 200 grams of carbs then the additional energy you get from it ECA will be more, and if you ate 100 grams it will be more yet. On 0 carbs the energy increase is the greatest on ECA. It is almost as if the carbs diminish it's potency.

So it is amazing on a no carb diet. But the problem is people do not know how to use ECA in a maximum beneficial manner so they do not get proper results. First mistake is they take it daily and periodically, huge mistake, your receptors get used to the stimulants fast so before you know it you have to keep upping the dose to achieve the same levels of energy it produces.

This is how I use it, only on training days and prior to a workout to start off with, I will take 32mg of ephedrine, 200mg caffeine, and 80mg aspirin 20 minutes before a workout and I am on a no carb diet and the energy from the ECA is NO different from that of having eaten tons of carbs, I swear absolutely no different in energy levels at all, still cranking 400 on the bench for reps no problem.

By only using it when I need it I will not tap out my receptors that quickly and at around the 3 week mark I will take 48mg of ephedrine instead of 32 cause by this point I will need more to achieve the same results.

at the 5 week mark I am up 64 mg at one time and 300mg of caffeine, the aspirin always stays at 80mg cause the body does not adapt to aspirin ( at least not noticeably). Now every 4 workouts I up the ephedrine by 8mg and when I get to the 96mg of ephedrine I add another 100 mg of caffeine. Remember up to this point your primary reason to have used ECA is as a stimulant for your workout and of course there are other secondary benefits as well.

At week six I take 8mg of ephedrine when I wake up and 8mg at launch, at week 7 I take 16mg of ephedrine when I wake up and 16mg at launch, at week 8 I take 24mg of ephedrine when I wake up and so on and so on. Now the primary reason for the ECA in the morning and at launch is for fat burning and to suppress appetite, while your pre-workout ECA still remains as a stimulant.

Incorporating clen on a no carb diet

TWO ways to do this, one requires you change your diet every two weeks and the other allows you to keep the same diet, however, your ECA protocol has to be changed.

Protocol one; Ok you are running on zero carbs so ECA is a must, and NO CARB diet has to include a stimulant such as ECA no matter what so since ECA and Clen together is rather hard on your heart, so I propose you take clen for 2 weeks and then ECA for 2 weeks, Clen for 2 weeks and then ECA for 2 weeks etc.

The 2 weeks you are on clen you will not have ECA to fuel your workout so you must take in carb pre-workout, but we are talking 100-150 grams of carbs daily. So your diet will be a no carb diet for 2 weeks (ECA) then a low carb diet for 2 weeks (Clen) etc. Plain and simple.

Protocol two; This one is a little harder so DO NOT do it if you are feeling to much anxiety, BE CAREFUL.

As mentioned earlier in the thread that on a NO CARB diet one must take ECA for 2 different reasons- reason #1 to stimulate your workout and reason #2- to stimulate fat burning and appetite suppressant.

Once you start taking Clen drop reason #2, I repeat drop taking ECA multiple times per day as a fat burner and an appetite suppressant. Now the reason is your fat burning will come from Clen and it is already doing a good job so ECA for fat burning is NOT necessary, also there are NO synergistic affect anyway. Now you still need to take ECA as a stimulant pre-workout, this is a must to fuel your workout. At this point nothing changes in your diet, still a no carb diet with Clen as your main source of fat-lose tool and ECA as your main source of stimulant to duel your workout.

CONCLUSION; Do not ask me which one is better, it is not anyones call but yours, this could be hard on your system so make sure you dot all i's and cross all your t's before you make a mistake that can hurt you.

Now as far as dosage, again Clen reactions vary from person to person so I do not know what would be to much or to little for anyone, but I will say this though; start at 20mcg and work your way up, add a little every 2 days until you reach what you like. If you do protocol 2 since you are on ECA as well I would not recommend you ever cross 100 mcg daily and that is a lot. Most people stick to 40-60.

ADDRESSING THE CHEAT/CARB DAY[/[/i][/u]
If you are on low carbs no need for this

On a no carb diet most people use the weekly approach for a carb up day. I do not use this approach.

What I do is simple, I pick intervals in body weight throughtout the course of my journey and once every interval is met I have a cheat day.

Here is an example; start the diet at 250lb and I end up at 205lb so I pick all my cheat days in advance like this;

244 lb
239 lb
234 lb
229 lb
225 lb
221 lb
217 lb
214 lb
211 lb
208 lb
205 lb

Every time I hit my next weight goal I have a carb up day. The carb up day is 300-350 grams of carbs and it does not matter if the carbs are from complex sources or simple sources cause you are way depleted anyway, you will burn it all regardless.

Now notice how the first interval is 6lb and the last one is only 3 lb, well that is because at the beginning you lose lots of weight fast and then as you approach less bodyfat your weight lost slow down. weigh yourself on empty stomach first thing in the morning
Simple?
Yes, that sure looks simple to follow.
This regime could have people on the verge of a nervous breakdown, what are you thinking?
Anyone with a semblance of a normal life could end up living alone in a bedsit shivering.
You may as well advise people to try crystal meth.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Simple?
Yes, that sure looks simple to follow.
This regime could have people on the verge of a nervous breakdown, what are you thinking?
Anyone with a semblance of a normal life could end up living alone in a bedsit shivering.
You may as well advise people to try crystal meth.

You are pretty dramatic dude

You seem to think your body needs carbs to function .Carbs are simply the preferred energy source but your body is quite capable of utilising energy(cals) from fat and protein when necessary, and adding a bit of ECA/clen is hardly something really out there, considering the diet is  aimed at people who juice anyway.

TBH you have put absolutely nothing forward to back your argument why you are against this type of diet other than you didn't like it yourself ::)

TheOne

• Getbig III
Sorry for my ignorance but what is complicated about oth's plan?  It's fricken SIMPLE and easy to follow.  No weighing food, no counting calories or keeping a food journal.  OTH did not say that this is a no carb plan for life.  As stated on Pg 1,, this is a simple and effective plan to getting ripped in the most effective and efficient manner possible.  Once this condition has been attained I am sure you can incorporate carbs and have a more balanced diet in the maintenance phase of keeping your condition and maintaining all the hard work and sacrifices you made in the preceeding 10-12 weeks.

Thank you OTH, I appreciate your posts and for all the bullshitters and naysayers out there, give it a try and you might be pleasantly surprised  ;)

ukjeff

the deniers are washed up(ukjeff)

Lol, I posted a picture from last year do I look washed up in it?
Just wait until you're 46, we can see how you look.

cephissus

• Getbig V
looking good uk.

here's what i took from this thread so far: i replaced one or two meals a day with 8 oz of spiced chicken and 1lb frozen vegetables, both cooked in the frying pan.  i swear on saturday my serratus was looking more defined, and i had more veins than before.  there's this one that runs across my oblique that i rarely ever see, but it was popping out well.

then i ate a big mac, large fry, ten chicken nuggets, brownies, peanut butter cups, m&ms, etc. on the weekend :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

i have mentioned it many pages ago this is a great build period and that ur 46 makes it more impressive,,,,,i'm 44 and in great shape as well....

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #687 on: January 22, 2013, 07:43:24 AM »
Mentzer was a quack. His "logical" expositions were bad imitations of scientific language and he did not understand scientific methods.

NN

explain

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #688 on: January 22, 2013, 07:45:24 AM »
EVERYTHING NOW IS ON PAGE ONE

List of foods, ECA use, Clen use, cheat days etc

Awesome thanks dude

I've been dieting for a week and a half now and am energized beyond belief....0 carbs!

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
I just want to add one more thing, your ECA guide, or whatever it is supposed to be is, to say the least, weird.  Ephedrine is a beta receptor agonist (1 and 2, supposedly 3 too), it works as a lipolisis agent because of that exactly, agonism of beta receptors in your cells (techincally the epinephrine metabolites but whatever).  The Caffeine works increasing the cycle of epinephrine in your body (thats not biologically the right terms, I know). Aspirin has long been researche dot be useless.
The extra energy is, basically, just the extra epinephrine going around your body, higher doses, higher amounts of epinephrine metabolites in your system.  Of course, its true your receptors will fatigue of permament exposure, hence you need to quit the E and the C completely for a while before another cycle for full physiological effect (in fact, when fatigue occurs, youll consume the normal dose and be fucking fatigued immediately, tired, lethargic).

Just wanted to clarify so people don tget the twisted image OTH is portraying of EC stack.  If you need energy for workout just take come Caffine, the EC stack wll be un sustainable through time.

Sources: Anabolics, Llewellyn Jones, 9th Edition, Wikipedia, http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/EphedraandEphedrine-HealthProfessional/ and many more.

bigmc

• Getbig V

you look great props

do you look like that now
T

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Tomatoes are a fruit, they also have a shitload of sugar.  Onions have a lot of sugar, Mushrooms have almost none.  Your list doesn't make sense.

ukjeff

you look great props

do you look like that now
Thanks

Im around 30lbs heavier but still in reasonable shape (no gut)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Onetimehard at 185 lbs...THAT is ripped. Or at least MY ideea of in shape for bb

bigmc

• Getbig V
Thanks

Im around 30lbs heavier but still in reasonable shape (no gut)

what are you running
T

snx

• Getbig IV
Tomatoes are a fruit, they also have a shitload of sugar.  Onions have a lot of sugar, Mushrooms have almost none.  Your list doesn't make sense.

I won't argue the list or not, or what you said above (yes, a tomato is a fruit).

But you don't really think you'll get fat eating tomatoes and onions, right?

Now, funny story on tomatoes, because I've been dying to get this off my chest.

This is one of my memories I have of junior kindergarten. I'm 3 years old (started early at my parent's insistance that I was gifted, which I'm not). So, I go to class, and at some point the teacher said "class, everyone bring a piece of fruit into class tomorrow, and we'll cut them all up and everyone can share in a class fruit salad (no homo)."

So, I get home and tell mom and dad all about it. My self-serving parents take it upon themselves to use this as an opportunity to show my teacher how "gifted" I am. They proceed to instruct their young son into the botany of what distinguishes a fruit from a veggie (i.e. it has seeds, grows from a flower, etc...). They tell me "snx, a tomato is a fruit. Did you know that?". Of course I didn't, and smile. Then my parents tell me that I'm going to bring a tomato to school to show the whole class that tomatoes are fruits.

So there I go, trusting my parents, with a couple of tomatoes packed into my lunchbag. Teacher calls for the fruits, and one-by-one, kids head up to the front of the class to put their fruits on the table. There are pineapples, apples, oranges, pears, berries of all colors, even coconuts. Then I walk up and plop down my tomatoes. The teacher looks at me quizzically and says "snx, you know it's a fruit salad. We need fruits. These are vegetables". To which I opine, "but Mrs. Beauchamps, these ARE fruits. They have seeds, and sprouted from flowers, etc..."

I can't remember if she agreed with me, thought I was a smartass, or a stupid kid. But she purposefully set the tomatoes aside, made up the fruit salad. And all the little boys and girls got some, except me and the other kids who didn't bring in a fruit.

I went home and told mom and dad, and they just shook their heads in derision at the stupidity of the teachers at my school, and that I surely needed a more advanced program. I learned that day that being a smartass isn't all it's cracked up to be.

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
I won't argue the list or not, or what you said above (yes, a tomato is a fruit).

But you don't really think you'll get fat eating tomatoes and onions, right?

Now, funny story on tomatoes, because I've been dying to get this off my chest.

This is one of my memories I have of junior kindergarten. I'm 3 years old (started early at my parent's insistance that I was gifted, which I'm not). So, I go to class, and at some point the teacher said "class, everyone bring a piece of fruit into class tomorrow, and we'll cut them all up and everyone can share in a class fruit salad (no homo)."

So, I get home and tell mom and dad all about it. My self-serving parents take it upon themselves to use this as an opportunity to show my teacher how "gifted" I am. They proceed to instruct their young son into the botany of what distinguishes a fruit from a veggie (i.e. it has seeds, grows from a flower, etc...). They tell me "snx, a tomato is a fruit. Did you know that?". Of course I didn't, and smile. Then my parents tell me that I'm going to bring a tomato to school to show the whole class that tomatoes are fruits.

So there I go, trusting my parents, with a couple of tomatoes packed into my lunchbag. Teacher calls for the fruits, and one-by-one, kids head up to the front of the class to put their fruits on the table. There are pineapples, apples, oranges, pears, berries of all colors, even coconuts. Then I walk up and plop down my tomatoes. The teacher looks at me quizzically and says "snx, you know it's a fruit salad. We need fruits. These are vegetables". To which I opine, "but Mrs. Beauchamps, these ARE fruits. They have seeds, and sprouted from flowers, etc..."

I can't remember if she agreed with me, thought I was a smartass, or a stupid kid. But she purposefully set the tomatoes aside, made up the fruit salad. And all the little boys and girls got some, except me and the other kids who didn't bring in a fruit.

I went home and told mom and dad, and they just shook their heads in derision at the stupidity of the teachers at my school, and that I surely needed a more advanced program. I learned that day that being a smartass isn't all it's cracked up to be.

Fruit = grows from a flower

Vegetable = plant

The word "vegetable" to describe food is not a botanical term hence people call vegetable to whatever they feel like depending on the region.

Your parents are smart people.

ukjeff

what are you running
nothing, I just train to stay in shape and it makes me feel good, I also have a chronic back injury that goes worse if I don't train.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
nothing, I just train to stay in shape and it makes me feel good, I also have a chronic back injury that goes worse if I don't train.
you are natural in that pic? lol

bigmc

• Getbig V
you are natural in that pic? lol

yes sev at 46 jeff can maintain that natural look easily
T