Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142768 times)

ukjeff

but he now also says hes 30lbs of fat heavier than in that pic
No I didn't I said I was 30lbs heavier, I also take into account water weight.
I dieted for 20 weeks for that photo and looked like I had fucking cancer, people in the gym were always asking me if I was OK.
I weighed about 195lbs in the photo Im 5' 10'

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
No I didn't I said I was 30lbs heavier, I also take into account water weight.
I dieted for 20 weeks for that photo and looked like I had fucking cancer, people in the gym were always asking me if I was OK.
I weighed about 195lbs in the photo Im 5' 10'
THATS STILL PRETTY BIG AND WITH THE CONDITION DUDE,,,,

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
nah everyone can be lean naturaly, the question is how much size will be left.

hes not just lean there, thats straightup competition level.
exactly .. it amuses me how year after year some dude lean WITH muscles comes here with the usual line:"I am naturally ripped because I have been working out for 58 years blah blah"

ukjeff

hes not just lean there, thats straightup competition level.
No it isn't, I wouldn't have dreamed of getting onstage like that.
exactly .. it amuses me how year after year some dude lean WITH muscles comes here with the usual line:"I am naturally ripped because I have been working out for 58 years blah blah"
I stopped competing in 96, I have always exercised since then, (not always weights) and kept my weight at a reasonable level.
I know for a fact I didn't take my body past its genetic capabilities with too many supplements and as such I didn't suffer a massive amount of loss when I stopped (take Ronnie as a prime example, the guy is falling apart)
I know what I gained was down to exercise and nutrition and not massive amounts of chemicals.
"The higher you climb the further you fall"
I couldn't care less what people want to believe but at the end of the day shouting at people who chose to do things differently and get results just exposes a lack of belief in your own ability.
If you need large amounts of chemicals to get in shape or gain muscle then maybe bodybuilding isn't for you.

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
No it isn't, I wouldn't have dreamed of getting onstage like that.I stopped competing in 96, I have always exercised since then, (not always weights) and kept my weight at a reasonable level.
I know for a fact I didn't take my body past its genetic capabilities with too many supplements and as such I didn't suffer a massive amount of loss when I stopped (take Ronnie as a prime example, the guy is falling apart)
I know what I gained was down to exercise and nutrition and not massive amounts of chemicals.
I couldn't care less what people want to believe but at the end of the day shouting at people who chose to do things differently and get results just exposes a lack of belief in your own ability.
If you need large amounts of chemicals to get in shape or gain muscle then maybe bodybuilding isn't for you.

LOL bit ironic given your input to this thread  ::)

cephissus

• Getbig V
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #730 on: January 23, 2013, 12:00:51 PM »
thanks for that.in other words mentzer was a full of bs crackhead, whod have thought.

he was talking out of his ass, and ppl like dj181 think there might be something to his theories.

umh, no, mentzer trained like dorian did, and that sure wasnt 1 set to failure and thats that.

i rmember when i got curious to see dorians training video, and what did i find out, he does a totaly normal training routine, pyramyds up and calls the last set to failure.lol.

these 2 guys grew bc of drugs and genetics.their training was what pretty much everyone does these days.

great post

bigmc

• Getbig V
No it isn't, I wouldn't have dreamed of getting onstage like that.I stopped competing in 96, I have always exercised since then, (not always weights) and kept my weight at a reasonable level.

jeff the man mountain laughing in the face of his critics

jeff knows that a balanced diet and creatine supps along with hardcore workouts

are the secret to his genetic defying build

not for jeff the shortcut of drugs

no my friends jeff the new skip lacour

the new face of natural bodybuilding
T

ukjeff

LOL bit ironic given your input to this thread
Oh really?
I don't think I have been "shouting" in this thread at all, I questioned the ops methods and provided evidence to back the validity of my claims.

ukjeff

jeff the man mountain laughing in the face of his critics

jeff knows that a balanced diet and creatine supps along with hardcore workouts

are the secret to his genetic defying build

not for jeff the shortcut of drugs

no my friends jeff the new skip lacour

the new face of natural bodybuilding
Aw thanks.. you will have me blushing.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Oh really?
I don't think I have been "shouting" in this thread at all, I questioned the ops methods and provided evidence to back the validity of my claims.

What evidence other than "nope, my way is better"?

P.S.  How much of that 30lbs is fat again?

ukjeff

What evidence other than "nope, my way is better"?
Lol, I never said that either.
Do you actually read threads before you post in them?

P.S.  How much of that 30lbs is fat again?
Again?
I haven't said at all.
TBH I have no idea, I still have abs although they are blurred, I have never tried to measure my BF levels, I couldn't care less what they are, If was competing I wouldn't bother either, whats the point of thinking you are 4% bodyfat if you look shit in the mirror.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Lol, I never said that either.
Do you actually read threads before you post in them?
Again?
I haven't said at all.
TBH I have no idea, I still have abs although they are blurred, I have never tried to measure my BF levels, I couldn't care less what they are, If was competing I wouldn't bother either, whats the point of thinking you are 4% bodyfat if you look shit in the mirror.

take a current pic jeff

it will be inspirational for the guys on here
T

ukjeff

Nah..no more pics
I have proved my point in this thread.

Im getting the feeling you guys are just whacking off to them.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Nah..no more pics
I have proved my point in this thread.

Im getting the feeling you guys are just whacking off to them.

you must look like shit now

you couldnt wait to post the old pic

you should post on bodybuilding.com

be more your thing
T

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Oh really?

How did you back your claims? You tried to discredit the OPs diet because you tried it and didn't get on with it...You posted a stage pic where I admit you looked very good, with good conditioning, but no better condition than OTH stage pic...

So how exactly did you "back up the validity of your claims"?

Bear in my mind you were the one rubbishing this diet and no one argued that it wasn't possible to get in stage condition using your diet...

ukjeff

you must look like shit now

you couldnt wait to post the old pic
Lol, go and read the thread OTH commented on the fact it took me 12 hours to post a pic, hardly "couldn't wait"
Great build but 12 hours to search for your best pic bro

kidding,, lol

As for me looking like shit, you think that if it makes you feel better about yourself.
So how exactly did you "back up the validity of your claims"?
Go and read the thread
Bear in my mind you were the one rubbishing this diet
Lol... show me where I rubbished it?

bigmc

• Getbig V
Lol, go and read the thread OTH commented on the fact it took me 12 hours to post a pic, hardly "couldn't wait"
As for me looking like shit, you think that if it makes you feel better about yourself.Go and read the thread

if you had been honest and said i dont look so good now im not posting a current pic

i would respect that

but to pull the people wanking over my pics excuse is just pathetic
T

ukjeff

I think I look good for 47, I'm not contest ready by any stretch of the imagination but I look better than 95% of guys my age.

the wanking comment was meant in jest

Now put your cock away.

bigmc

• Getbig V
I think I look good for 47, I'm not contest ready by any stretch of the imagination but I look better than 95% of guys my age.

Now put your cock away.

so in the pic you posted you had just come off gear

and now a year later you look nowhere near as good

juice for the win
T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

Now put your cock away.
THAT PIC U SHOWED FROM LAST YR WERE U CLEAN?

ukjeff

yes.
When I was 16-20 I had that condition all year round without diet or training.
I was only 160lb when I started lifting but was always lean and in shape.

Why do people find it so unbelievable that someone can gain 35lb of muscle in 27 years?

bigmc

• Getbig V
T

ukjeff

since 96 when I stopped competing

bigmc

• Getbig V
since 96 when I stopped competing

so how come you couldnt stay in that shape

doesnt that negate all your arguments about your nutrition regime
T

ukjeff