Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142645 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
No, I didn't say that.
Fuck me I m sure Im being trolled.

you dont come across as honest in your posts

T

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, instructions on a paper napkin
« Reply #751 on: January 23, 2013, 01:31:29 PM »
the reason the ops diet will work isn't anything to do with protein or carbs, he says himself you cant eat enough protein in the amounts to not lose weight, so its the reduction in calories that causes the weight loss, so as long as you are in a calorie deficit you will lose weight.
Just eating protein may be fine if you don't have a normal life, some people need to drive cars and work and not be fearful of slipping into a hypoglycaemic state.

To eliminate carbs completely is moronic to say the least.

OK without trawling the entire thread , trying to say you will be at risk whilst driving is not rubbishing the diet?
and it's utter BS anyway. Many people have done low carb/keto diets whilst holding down full time jobs and leading "normal" lives.

Just because you react to something in a certain way does not mean it will necessarily be the same across the board.

ukjeff

so how come you couldnt stay in that shape

doesnt that negate all your arguments about your nutrition regime
Fuck me this is like spoonfeeding a fucking baby, please try and read posts.
I dieted down and facially looked like shit, I dont carry much weight in my face to begin with so I looked ill and gaunt so I didn't want to look like I was fucking dying.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Fuck me this is like spoonfeeding a fucking baby, please try and read posts.
I dieted down and facially looked like shit, I dont carry much weight in my face to begin with so I looked ill and gaunt so I didn't want to look like I was fucking dying.

calm down jeff the liar

bit of roid rage creeping in
T

ukjeff

OK without trawling the entire thread , trying to say you will be at risk whilst driving is not rubbishing the diet?
Nope, its pointing out a possible side effect of not eating enough carbs.
I have said several times the diet will work, so try not to label me as "rubbishing it" again.
Just because you react to something in a certain way does not mean it will necessarily be the same across the board.
Does that mean its just me then and no one else will have a bad reaction to the diet?
I don't understand your reasoning?

ukjeff

calm down jeff the liar

bit of roid rage creeping in

;D

dustin

I stay away from carbs .. it's like rubbing your cock against a hot woman's pussy but trying to leave it at that.

"What if I just put the tip in?" ;D

I agree on the carb thing. It's a lot easier to exclude them all together than to have a little bit and get a nice fat hit of insulin fucking up your dieting plans. I just go crackhead style and skip breakfast, pop ephedrina like Tic tacs, train and eat a big dinner. So much easier than measuring stuff out like a metrosexual fuck bag and dicking around with gimmicky dieting rules and restrictions.

Drugs, fast, train, get shredded. The less of a fatass you are, the less you suffer. The more of a fatass you are, the more you suffer. Pretty simple.

bigmc

• Getbig V
"What if I just put the tip in?" ;D

I agree on the carb thing. It's a lot easier to exclude them all together than to have a little bit and get a nice fat hit of insulin fucking up your dieting plans. I just go crackhead style and skip breakfast, pop ephedrina like Tic tacs, train and eat a big dinner. So much easier than measuring stuff out like a metrosexual fuck bag and dicking around with gimmicky dieting rules and restrictions.

Drugs, fast, train, get shredded. The less of a fatass you are, the less you suffer. The more of a fatass you are, the more you suffer. Pretty simple.

have you tried a high protein breakfast

it really helps curb your appetite for the rest of the day
T

Conker

• Getbig IV
Nope, its pointing out a possible side effect of not eating enough carbs.
I have said several times the diet will work, so try not to label me as "rubbishing it" again.Does that mean its just me then and no one else will have a bad reaction to the diet?
I don't understand your reasoning?

"Just eating protein may be fine if you don't have a normal life, some people need to drive cars and work and not be fearful of slipping into a hypoglycaemic state."

How is that "pointing out possible side effects" ? That is you clearly implying that that this diet is not suitable for people that need to drive or work lest they be in constant fear of going hypo... based on a sample size of 1.

I'm sure my reasoning is quite logical and straightforward , try rereading a few times if you are having trouble comprehending.

dustin

have you tried a high protein breakfast

it really helps curb your appetite for the rest of the day

Yep, but I feel bloated. If I fast my body seems to process any shit I throw at it.

bigmc

• Getbig V
Yep, but I feel bloated. If I fast my body seems to process any shit I throw at it.

you always looked ripped so i guess horses for courses

if i dont eat breakfast i end up binging on carbs later that morning

i thinks its a low blood sugar thing

T

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

I EAT SOMETHING EVERY MORNING EGGBEATERS/2 SLICE WHOLE GRAINS TOAST .

dustin

It probably is. My glucose metabolism used to be all over the place and it really gave me a fuckload of migraines in the past. Then for whatever reason it just became a lot more tolerable! I'm just milking it with no complaints.

I think insulin and glucose metabolism is a huge component that's overlooked by everyone. I still read sites like sciguru.com and sciencedaily.com and I'm amazed when I see headlines about researchers "thinking" that they've drawn a tangible link between insulin/blood sugar and obesity. REALLY!? Thanks for the info there, tips!! Bring both of them down and the body will FINALLY have the opportunity to use those ham hocks that people lug around.

Fatties don't stand a chance and I don't think there's any genuine interest in the field. I think there must be a global collusion with all these high fructose starches and corn products being laced into everything. I think they're just letting people get fat and then GSK or Pfizer will come out with a pill for them to take that'll "treat" their obesity. If people only paid attention and recognized that eating less was the key, they'd stop trying to find excuses under every nook and cranny.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
Ttt for 1000  :D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #764 on: January 23, 2013, 09:31:10 PM »
the reason the ops diet will work isn't anything to do with protein or carbs, he says himself you cant eat enough protein in the amounts to not lose weight, so its the reduction in calories that causes the weight loss, so as long as you are in a calorie deficit you will lose weight.
Just eating protein may be fine if you don't have a normal life, some people need to drive cars and work and not be fearful of slipping into a hypoglycaemic state.

To eliminate carbs completely is moronic to say the least.

Oh no!!!! NOT the dreaded hypoglycemic state.  Geezus holy hell, when will it hit me???  Guess what Jeff...I havent had a starchy carb since sunday.  I am not out there running my car off the road.  These are the foods I have eaten:

Eggs (whole and whites)
Chicken Breast
Cottage Cheese (1%)
Ground Beef (93% lean)
Ground Turkey (93% lean)
Beef Tenderloin
Fat Free Cheese
Low Fat Cheese
Cabbage
Broccoli

POSSIBLE sources of carbs:
Watered down BBQ sauce/salad dressing (1tsp sauce/dressing + 2 tsp water)
1 Tbl of ketchup / morning on eggs
MAX 1oz of Almonds/day

ukjeff

the jeff has posted some ancient pic and is now 30lbs heavier, probaly 40lbs more lard and 10lbs less muscle.
Ancient , as in last January?
If it makes you feel better about yourself  you thinking of me being so out of shape then you go for it.
just get back to this board and post a pic when you are 47.
Lots of young blowhards on here spouting off.
Your time will come guys and I guarantee I look better now than 95% of 47 year olds.
Hope you lot can make the same claim when your time comes.

Conker

• Getbig IV
« Reply #766 on: January 24, 2013, 12:36:53 AM »
TBH mate I think you blow your own trumpet a bit too loud, those pics although good do not show fantastic condition.

TBH "the jeff" is full of it. He has made a big issue here , all the while saying he knows the diet works.

I think the above post shows his true motivation, seems his issue is probably more to do with his problem with OTH "blowing his trumpet too hard" than it has anything to do with any objection to the diet.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Ancient , as in last January?
If it makes you feel better about yourself  you thinking of me being so out of shape then you go for it.
just get back to this board and post a pic when you are 47.
Lots of young blowhards on here spouting off.
Your time will come guys and I guarantee I look better now than 95% of 47 year olds.
Hope you lot can make the same claim when your time comes.

I am 43 and look better than 96.234% of all 43 yo

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
I am 43 and look better than 96.234% of all 43 yo
TRUE,,,I'M 44 BETTER THAN MOST 44 YR OLDS,,

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Wow, been gone for 3 days and I come back to see ukliarjeff is being ganged bang, OWNED OT OBLIVION, hey jeff give it up, this is getbig bro.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Sorry for my ignorance but what is complicated about oth's plan?  It's fricken SIMPLE and easy to follow.  No weighing food, no counting calories or keeping a food journal.  OTH did not say that this is a no carb plan for life.  As stated on Pg 1,, this is a simple and effective plan to getting ripped in the most effective and efficient manner possible.  Once this condition has been attained I am sure you can incorporate carbs and have a more balanced diet in the maintenance phase of keeping your condition and maintaining all the hard work and sacrifices you made in the preceeding 10-12 weeks.

Thank you OTH, I appreciate your posts and for all the bullshitters and naysayers out there, give it a try and you might be pleasantly surprised  ;)
no problem, and thanks for the deedback

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
I just want to add one more thing, your ECA guide, or whatever it is supposed to be is, to say the least, weird.  Ephedrine is a beta receptor agonist (1 and 2, supposedly 3 too), it works as a lipolisis agent because of that exactly, agonism of beta receptors in your cells (techincally the epinephrine metabolites but whatever).  The Caffeine works increasing the cycle of epinephrine in your body (thats not biologically the right terms, I know). Aspirin has long been researche dot be useless.
The extra energy is, basically, just the extra epinephrine going around your body, higher doses, higher amounts of epinephrine metabolites in your system.  Of course, its true your receptors will fatigue of permament exposure, hence you need to quit the E and the C completely for a while before another cycle for full physiological effect (in fact, when fatigue occurs, youll consume the normal dose and be fucking fatigued immediately, tired, lethargic).

Just wanted to clarify so people don tget the twisted image OTH is portraying of EC stack.  If you need energy for workout just take come Caffine, the EC stack wll be un sustainable through time.

Sources: Anabolics, Llewellyn Jones, 9th Edition, Wikipedia, http://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/EphedraandEphedrine-HealthProfessional/ and many more.

First of all, the comment made about aspirin being useless is utter nonsense, people do not listen to this poster, he does not no what he is talking about. The aspirin brings down the jitters, the anxiety, nervousness, discomfort, etc BIGTIME. Also it thins out the blood so the ephedrine anc caffeine enter the blood stream a lot quicker, it is very important.

Now he is right about taking a lay off before using again, but already outline this myself and that is why every week you are adding to compensate for your body getting used to it, but all this matters little cause this diet is intended to be for only 12 weeks at most unless you are super fat then maybe 16 weeks but almost anyone will be shredded in this time period using this diet.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #772 on: January 24, 2013, 11:20:13 AM »
TBH "the jeff" is full of it. He has made a big issue here , all the while saying he knows the diet works.

I think the above post shows his true motivation, seems his issue is probably more to do with his problem with OTH "blowing his trumpet too hard" than it has anything to do with any objection to the diet.
I THINK YOU NAILED, right here^^^. ;)

bigmc

• Getbig V
yes jeff the natural freak

might have been better reading some of the threads on here

before revealing his nature defying size and conditioning
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
yes jeff the natural freak

might have been better reading some of the threads on here

before revealing his nature defying size and conditioning
He obviously never thought this through;  In his prime, 17 years ago he was a national level competitor and was young, motivated, juiced and had the incentive of competition to reach a reasonably good physique and now he has reached the SAME LEVEL PHYSIQUE AT NEARLY 50 YEARS OLD AND NO INCENTIVE OF COMPETING AND NATURAL, WOW, WE HAVE HOUDINI IN THE HOUSE GUYS.

Hey liar jeff, this now your new getbig nickname, liarjeff, no longer ukjeff  ;)   ,...... lol, so basically what liarjeff is saying is that juice and age have ZERO effect on him.