Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142212 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
I thought this was thread relevant:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/content/maintaining-muscle-low-2718/

Shit, you beat me to it!!!!!!

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22835211

The energy in the very low carb diet was derived for 55 percent from fat, for 40 percent from protein and for 5 percent from carbohydrates. The gymnasts consumed 1970 kcal per day. Their protein intake was high: 2.8 g per kg bodyweight per day. The low-carb diet was therefore also a high-protein diet.

Our data suggest that athletes who underwent a very low carbohydrate ketogenic diets with adequate protein intake lost weight and improved body composition without any negative changes in strength and power performance", the Italians conclude in the last section of their article. "In conclusion, this dietetic approach in the short term could be helpful in sports that involve weight categories.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Thanks Onetimehard, ketogenic is the way go...
I'm on 60mg duloxetine/day and 900-sometimes 2100mg pregabalin/day for my back pain.
For some pregabalin opens up their appetite, for me it's a miracle cure during dieting.
I eat once a day, 250g of protein, 20-30g fat (essential fat included) and no carb (probably some, very low) .
No cravings, no hungar pangs so far, I love it.
My third week just started, went from 16 to 12mm caliper pinch in my ab area so far...
I'm following your second protocol for clen with eca.

boze pravde

Rajkapoor

• Getbig III
36 pages of this crap....long live getbig.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
60mg Duloxetine per day and 2,100mg Pregabalin

Fuck that.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
60mg Duloxetine per day and 2,100mg Pregabalin

Fuck that.

have you ever experienced a prolapsed disc?

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
question for onetimehard

some trainers do not recommend more than 300mg total aas content (i assume no esters weight) /week while dieting.
what do you think of this?

Rudee

• Getbig V
I'm curious how a ketogenic diet pairs with a HIT workout program such as P90x, Rushfit, Insanity, etc, where your energy demands can go through the roof fairly quickly.   I'm aware that ketones can fuel lower intensity strength training workouts, but does anybody have any experience with ketogenic dieting during higher intensity workout programs such as those as mentioned above?   My initial thoughts would be that HIT plus low carb could be a recipe for muscle loss.

AVBG

I'm curious how a ketogenic diet pairs with a HIT workout program such as P90x, Rushfit, Insanity, etc, where your energy demands can go through the roof fairly quickly.   I'm aware that ketones can fuel lower intensity strength training workouts, but does anybody have any experience with ketogenic dieting during higher intensity workout programs such as those as mentioned above?   My initial thoughts would be that HIT plus low carb could be a recipe for muscle loss.

It's actually opposite.. get in, work out and get out. 

thelamefalsehood

• Getbig IV
  • I love lamp
question for onetimehard

some trainers do not recommend more than 300mg total aas content (i assume no esters weight) /week while dieting.

I'm interested in this as well. I like to low dose when cutting. Wondering what other GB'rs do

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
i do this.i do low doses of test e on this diet.

see my year round shredded physique as testament to that.pic above.

why?

well, test e wont cause much wate rretention on such a diet, estrogen levels will be low, and sex drive and agressivness for training will be good,unlike on other drugs.also test will always keep you somewhat full, no matter if youre starving badly.

the trick is, to be on very very low dosage or clean before starting this diet.

if one was bulking on 1 gramm test and goes for this diet on 250-500 weekly, this wont be very good.

i dont like poking myself too often, hence my choice of drugs, but this diet on some propioanate and tren gonna grant brutal hardness.
sound advice mate as always...

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #786 on: February 01, 2013, 04:27:37 AM »
sound advice mate as always...
only a naive guy like you can consider his advice "sound" .. oh brother

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #787 on: February 01, 2013, 07:19:18 AM »
i do this.i do low doses of test e on this diet.

see my year round shredded physique as testament to that.pic above.

why?

well, test e wont cause much wate rretention on such a diet, estrogen levels will be low, and sex drive and agressivness for training will be good,unlike on other drugs.also test will always keep you somewhat full, no matter if youre starving badly.

the trick is, to be on very very low dosage or clean before starting this diet.

if one was bulking on 1 gramm test and goes for this diet on 250-500 weekly, this wont be very good.

i dont like poking myself too often, hence my choice of drugs, but this diet on some propioanate and tren gonna grant brutal hardness.

cool

ukjeff

« Reply #788 on: February 01, 2013, 08:40:21 AM »
Wow, been gone for 3 days and I come back to see ukliarjeff is being ganged bang, OWNED OT OBLIVION, hey jeff give it up, this is getbig bro.
lol, owned to oblivion?
You don't know what 'owned' is, although you couldn't handle me on your own without getting nasty and aggressive, a real forum lightweight you are mate.
Even your friends told you to back off because I had your number, care to start another daft thread to see how it pans out?

PS I only popped back because I was bored, I wasn't going to bother, its no sport at all here.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #789 on: February 01, 2013, 08:40:58 AM »
lol, owned to oblivion?
You don't know what 'owned' is, although you couldn't handle me on your own without getting nasty and aggressive, a real forum lightweight you are mate.
Even your friends told you to back off because I had your number, care to start another daft thread to see how it pans out?

where abouts in the uk are you Jeff
T

ukjeff

« Reply #790 on: February 01, 2013, 08:42:02 AM »
Do you want my home address and phone number?   ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #791 on: February 01, 2013, 08:43:25 AM »
Do you want my home address and phone number?   ::)

no i just was curious where you trained what the gyms are like

it aint that serious bro
T

ukjeff

« Reply #792 on: February 01, 2013, 10:17:17 AM »
but the motivational aspect where theres many huge guys is great.
Outed
no i just was curious where you trained what the gyms are like

it aint that serious bro
a gyms a gym if you are internally motivated, it doesn't matter who's there, I train when its quiet, I would prefer it if it was empty.
Some on the other hand need to show off to others with their little tank tops and make a lot of noise.
I train covered up and I shut the fuck up, I find I can get a bit extra out of a set that way.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #793 on: February 01, 2013, 10:21:41 AM »
Outeda gyms a gym if you are internally motivated, it doesn't matter who's there, I train when its quiet, I would prefer it if it was empty.
Some on the other hand need to show off to others with their little tank tops and make a lot of noise.
I train covered up and I shut the fuck up, I find I can get a bit extra out of a set that way.

so you basically go to boxercise

hardcore bro
T

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #794 on: February 01, 2013, 11:21:26 AM »
question for onetimehard

Well, anything is appropriate according to your goals. I know guys who compete that triple their aas while dieting for a show and then I know guys who cut their aas in half while dieting cause they are not trying to build muscle. So everyone is different. But I will say this, it is a lot better to lower your test while dieting and to switch too fast acting esters such as Prop and acetate or even suspension esters.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #795 on: February 01, 2013, 11:22:13 AM »
36 pages of this crap....long live getbig.
....and yet you come back to check on this thread daily  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #796 on: February 01, 2013, 11:25:36 AM »
lol, owned to oblivion?

PS I only popped back because I was bored, I wasn't going to bother, its no sport at all here.
Question?..... Did you stop bodybuilding cause your genetics rejected aas and your body did not change no matter how much juice you took?

I mean it would suck to be 200 lb and then to jump on all kinds of juice and then at the end not gain a pound off the juice, I feel for you bro, that sucks to have this problem. :'(

ukjeff

« Reply #797 on: February 01, 2013, 01:13:36 PM »
Question?..... Did you stop bodybuilding cause your genetics rejected aas and your body did not change no matter how much juice you took?

I mean it would suck to be 200 lb and then to jump on all kinds of juice and then at the end not gain a pound off the juice, I feel for you bro, that sucks to have this problem.
Question, did you jump on all sorts of juice because you just couldn't cut it without.
Did you have to resort to idiotic diets because you couldn't work out your calorific intake if you added in carbs?

And best one of all, how far do you think you are going to fall when you finally stop your current regime?

Dont worry, I will answer that for you, you will be the same as when you started but just in worse shape.

Your time will come mate, it happens to all the heavy juicers.
"Light weight baby"

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #798 on: February 01, 2013, 01:22:53 PM »
Question, did you jump on all sorts of juice because you just couldn't cut it without.
Did you have to resort to idiotic diets because you couldn't work out your calorific intake if you added in carbs?

And best one of all, how far do you think you are going to fall when you finally stop your current regime?

Dont worry, I will answer that for you, you will be the same as when you started but just in worse shape.

Your time will come mate, it happens to all the heavy juicers.
"Light weight baby"
What other reason would there be for juicing EINSTEIN, did you come up with that one on your own.

I did not juice in 2009 till 2010, I ran a marathon in 2009 and tried to purposely lose 30 lb of muscle and it was hard to do, In fact it was near impossible for me to go under 200 lb despite being on no juice and having single digit body fat level, so even naturally and not training with weights I am still muscular to some degree.

And for the diet, I chose this "idiotic" diet cause it is the fastest humanly possible way to get shredded without losing any muscle. See, I don't like paying for the same real estate twice. Now answer my question please. Mr. ''I am natural"  ::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #799 on: February 01, 2013, 01:28:25 PM »
brutal obvious grooming attempt by ukjeff :-X

for you uk guys, i trained at musclewroks gym in bethnal green, london.

where every single member is all geared up.

awesome place, fucking shit interior and old equipment, but the motivational aspect where theres many huge guys is great.
Outed.