Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142238 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #825 on: February 02, 2013, 11:11:56 AM »
As a bodybuilding coach, I find the dearth of basic knowledge on this board absolutely appalling. The basic rule of dieting is that you need carbs if your want to keep your body optimally functioning. There's another free tip for you from Team Harridan! LOL, I can't believe there are actually guys here who think they can do without a coach. EVERYONE needs a coach in bodybuilding. Even the coaches themselves need to be coached by me!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #826 on: February 02, 2013, 11:26:55 AM »
Okey dokey bro. A pic of what exactly?
Of your wonderfully built physique of course,   ??? duh   :-[...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #827 on: February 02, 2013, 11:32:01 AM »
Of your wonderfully built physique of course,   ??? duh   :-[...

I didn't say I was a great bodybuilder, I said I was a great coach. ::)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #828 on: February 02, 2013, 11:32:45 AM »
Of your wonderfully built physique of course,   ??? duh   :-[...

Thanks for the compliment though. Below is what you may expect from your physique should you decide to become my client and join Team Harridan. :)

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #829 on: February 02, 2013, 11:38:54 AM »
OK, "coach", tell us how to drop bodyfat on carbs. Because I sure ass hell KNOW for FACT that there are people out there who just

WILL NOT

drop bodyfat on carbs no matter what.

I know a guy who was prepped by pro-carb coach. He was on gear, doing 2h of cardio daily, everything. He was still fucking fat. Guess what he did.

DROPPED CARBS TO ZERO.

And voila, he was in contest shape within 6 weeks from 12%-ish. He was behind so of course he kept cardio and hammered gear.

What is this fucking magical "voodoo shit" that you would advise this guy to let him drop bodyfat on carbs?

Seriously, some of you mistake GENETICS with KNOWLEDGE. Fact that you managed to get to contest ready condition on little drugs and high carbs DOES NOT MEAN YOU DID SOMETHING RIGHT. No, you just fucking have great genes to drop bodyfat, that's all. I know guy who had more carbs than I eat off season on dirty bulk when he was cutting... Guess what, he didn't do anything special. He's just blessed with this kind of metabolism.

Guys who boast about doing anything on less drugs, higher carbs, less effort generally because they "KNOW SOMETHING" are worst kind of scammers.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #830 on: February 02, 2013, 11:48:05 AM »
OK, "coach", tell us how to drop bodyfat on carbs. Because I sure ass hell KNOW for FACT that there are people out there who just

WILL NOT

I know a guy who was prepped by pro-carb coach. He was on gear, doing 2h of cardio daily, everything. He was still fucking fat. Guess what he did.

DROPPED CARBS TO ZERO.

And voila, he was in contest shape within 6 weeks from 12%-ish. He was behind so of course he kept cardio and hammered gear.

What is this fucking magical "voodoo shit" that you would advise this guy to let him drop bodyfat on carbs?

Seriously, some of you mistake GENETICS with KNOWLEDGE. Fact that you managed to get to contest ready condition on little drugs and high carbs DOES NOT MEAN YOU DID SOMETHING RIGHT. No, you just fucking have great genes to drop bodyfat, that's all. I know guy who had more carbs than I eat off season on dirty bulk when he was cutting... Guess what, he didn't do anything special. He's just blessed with this kind of metabolism.

Guys who boast about doing anything on less drugs, higher carbs, less effort generally because they "KNOW SOMETHING" are worst kind of scammers.

Well, you need to fork out the dough to learn the good shit. I need to make a living like everybody else, you know, so how can I spill the beans like that? I charge 5k for a full contest prep program and 10k for a full year's mentorship and it's worth every penny. I'll give you a free tip though: you need to ingest less calories than you expend in order to lose weight. To ensure that the weight lost is fat and not muscle you have to manipulate your macronutrients. Now here's when I want to see you take out your wallet. ;D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #831 on: February 02, 2013, 11:50:22 AM »

WILL NOT

DROPPED CARBS TO ZERO.

The guy you mentioned probably wasn't manipulating his carb intake properly. Or maybe his protein and fat intakes weren't optimal as well. So many things could have gone wrong with him, and the carbs weren't to blame. Carbs are your friend during dieting if you know how to use them properly, not your enemy.

ukjeff

« Reply #832 on: February 02, 2013, 11:51:38 AM »
Formulate a plan? lol,, hahahaahah is that what you do bro? We post after reading a post, it takes 2 seconds, we don't sit there with a panel of experts to breakdown the contents of someones reply, lmao, you think to much of this..... wow,
Looking at your posts I am surprised you take as long as 2 seconds
You also think we get together in a secret meeting and talk among each other, lol. Everyone on this thread re just people enjoying getbig, we are not in alliance or a team of any sort, in fact a lot of us agreeing with each other have bumped heads ourselves, so the only common grown we have is that we are all in agreement that dieting on low carbs is very efficient and effective and dieting on no carbs is even more efficient, that's it, it ain't no GETBIG conspiracy to go after UK-liar-jeffros, it just so happens that getbiggers all think alike and that is to storm on the shit-talkers like yourself, that's it.
Who made you spokesperson for the forum?
For someone who thinks everyone is an individual you use the word "we" quite a lot.

ukjeff

« Reply #833 on: February 02, 2013, 11:53:16 AM »
you need to ingest less calories than you expend in order to lose weight.
Thats ludicrous Jon, how on earth did you come up with that?   ;D

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #834 on: February 02, 2013, 11:56:12 AM »
Thats ludicrous Jon, how on earth did you come up with that?   ;D

Hehehe, these cheapos and freeloaders on Getbig had better PAY IN COLD HARD CASH if they want the secrets. And they had better pay upfront too. Otherwise they can piss off from before Team Harridan.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #835 on: February 02, 2013, 12:01:32 PM »
Looking at your posts I am surprised you take as long as 2 secondsWho made you spokesperson for the forum?
For someone who thinks everyone is an individual you use the word "we" quite a lot.
''we'' means people of this thread and who made me spokes person, well, I suppose me being the OP has nothing to do with it

Well, you need to fork out the dough to learn the good shit. I need to make a living like everybody else, you know, so how can I spill the beans like that? I charge 5k for a full contest prep program and 10k for a full year's mentorship and it's worth every penny. I'll give you a free tip though: you need to ingest less calories than you expend in order to lose weight. To ensure that the weight lost is fat and not muscle you have to manipulate your macronutrients. Now here's when I want to see you take out your wallet. ;D
this is why this thread was started so people are aware of scammers  like you that steal peoples money charge people money. Although you are only trolling but there really are people charging 5000 dollars for a couple meal plans, so sad

ukjeff

« Reply #836 on: February 02, 2013, 12:02:19 PM »
Take loads of gear, eat meat and take amphetamine.

This bodybuilding is easy Jon.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #837 on: February 02, 2013, 12:05:11 PM »
Take loads of gear, eat meat and take amphetamine.

This bodybuilding is easy Jon.

Yes, in a sense, but for naturals it's harder if you want to make steroid-like gains without the steroids.

ukjeff

« Reply #838 on: February 02, 2013, 12:07:13 PM »
''we'' means people of this thread and who made me spokes person, well, I suppose me being the OP has nothing to do with it

You really are so far up your own arse aren't you, "the people made me spokesperson", fuckin lol
You being the OP is just you being the OP, it doesn't give you the right to be in charge, and for you to think that just verifies how deluded you are.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #839 on: February 02, 2013, 12:11:11 PM »
this is why this thread was started so people are aware of scammers  like you that steal peoples money charge people money. Although you are only trolling but there really are people charging 5000 dollars for a couple meal plans, so sad

I'm not trolling pal. I really can and do deliver on what I promise. The fact that you find my ability hard to believe shows you just how incredible a coach I am. And it's not scamming because I have to work extensively with the athlete over an extended period. My client doesn't just receive a couple of meal plans, he gets his diet adjusted regularly to fit in with his progress, not to mention his training, cardio, supplements, sleep and everything basically that has to do with his lifestyle. And since I forbid drug use my client saves a ton of cash too plus he doesn't need to spend a ton on supplements as I recommend quality whole food.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #840 on: February 02, 2013, 12:18:05 PM »
I'm not trolling pal. I really can and do deliver on what I promise. The fact that you find my ability hard to believe shows you just how incredible a coach I am. And it's not scamming because I have to work extensively with the athlete over an extended period. My client doesn't just receive a couple of meal plans, he gets his diet adjusted regularly to fit in with his progress. And since I forbid drug use my client saves a ton of cash too plus he doesn't need to spend a ton on supplements as I recommend quality whole food.
I see, well, you are in the wrong thread pal, people following this thread are getting shredded without taking a penny out of their pockets.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #841 on: February 02, 2013, 12:23:20 PM »
I see, well, you are in the wrong thread pal, people following this thread are getting shredded without taking a penny out of their pockets.

But I fear a ketogenic diet compromises one's health. Read the articles I posted. The body works best when fuelled by quality carbs. Getbiggers should be all aflame with curiosity at the very least to learn the secrets of healthy and effective pre-contest dieting.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/128113-dangers-ketogenic-diets/

http://www.sideroad.com/Weight_Loss/low-carb-diet-danger.html

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #842 on: February 02, 2013, 12:36:14 PM »
But I fear a ketogenic diet compromises one's health. Read the articles I posted. The body works best when fuelled by quality carbs.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/128113-dangers-ketogenic-diets/

http://www.sideroad.com/Weight_Loss/low-carb-diet-danger.html
Oh so you are are a coward? I see, boo-fucken-hoo, let me guess you don't drive on the highway cause it's to dangerous, you don't go out past 10 pm cause you might get robed, you live in a single story house cause you are scared you might fall down the stairs.

You out to guard against being too conservative maybe you won't live such a boring life. I mean now I heard it all, although Jeffros got one up on you, see, he won't even drive a car if he doesn't eat a plate rice or potatoes before he steps outside of his house  :'( :-\

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #843 on: February 02, 2013, 12:43:25 PM »
Oh so you are are a coward? I see, boo-fucken-hoo, let me guess you don't drive on the highway cause it's to dangerous, you don't go out past 10 pm cause you might get robed, you live in a single story house cause you are scared you might fall down the stairs.

You out to guard against being too conservative maybe you won't live such a boring life. I mean now I heard it all, although Jeffros got one up on you, see, he won't even drive a car if he doesn't eat a plate rice or potatoes before he steps outside of his house  :'( :-\

It's not that I'm a coward. It's just that I have concern for others and value their God-given health. I don't want to see you go on radical diets and destroy your own body. Learn the right way to diet by signing up with Team Harridan today! Your friendly coach is just a PM away.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #844 on: February 02, 2013, 01:01:55 PM »
Okey dokey bro. A pic of what exactly?

I just want to see who I would be coached by.  So, hold up a sign that says "Coach Harridan Get Big" so we see the face (literally) of someone so knowledgeable and sure of themselves.  In addition, you should be able to provide references for your clients.  Name 2 - 3 top level bodybuilders/athletes that you have worked with that will verify how great you are.

Otherwise, GFY gimmick.  We all know you won't do it.  I just had some free time and felt like typing the above.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #845 on: February 02, 2013, 01:10:01 PM »
I just want to see who I would be coached by.  So, hold up a sign that says "Coach Harridan Get Big" so we see the face (literally) of someone so knowledgeable and sure of themselves.  In addition, you should be able to provide references for your clients.  Name 2 - 3 top level bodybuilders/athletes that you have worked with that will verify how great you are.

Otherwise, GFY gimmick.  We all know you won't do it.  I just had some free time and felt like typing the above.

You fuckin' gimmick, how dare you challenge the great Team Harridan? I don't answer to unreasonable and idiotic demands made by spoilt brats like yourself. If you want to see me, then sign with my team. Otherwise fuck off, TROLL.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #846 on: February 02, 2013, 02:13:51 PM »
You fuckin' gimmick, how dare you challenge the great Team Harridan? I don't answer to unreasonable and idiotic demands made by spoilt brats like yourself. If you want to see me, then sign with my team. Otherwise fuck off, TROLL.
Troll away loser ;)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #847 on: February 02, 2013, 02:26:14 PM »
Troll away loser ;)

Oh, go eat shit and wallow in piss, you fuckin' pinhead. Dog turd has good vitamins for you bro, hehehe, that's a freebie just for you. You clueless sack of shit, you should be shot for irresponsibly spreading ineffective and downright dangerous diet advice here. What sort of wanker callously harms others in this fashion? If I were you I would delete this whole fuckin' thread and get your BS information away from naive board members. You fuckin' troll, you rely on drugs too. What kind of loser needs to cheat in order to get anywhere? If you need to cheat in this game then you have no balls. Hahahahaha, look at you, you have no bloody balls, you cur! You've lost your fuckin' marbles mate! You're a woman now. Should I offer you my lady's rates then? You entering Figure or Bikini now eh, Miss Clodpate? ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #848 on: February 02, 2013, 02:39:51 PM »
wow, naive? you are the most naive, thinking things can be done without juice at the highest levels or even the intermediate levels. You brother need a reality check, your little make believe world simply does not exists and yes I know it breaks your heart but brother the truth is the truth, the world ain't ''sunshine and rainbows''

You think Mike Mentzer your hero was not juiced to the gills? Sorry about your luck you piece of shit but welcome to the world.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #849 on: February 02, 2013, 02:42:18 PM »

HA HA....gimmick?  me?  Yeah, right.  You lectured me once on grammar, yet you do not know the correct spelling of "spoiled".  If I want to see what you look like then sign up?  LMAO.   Here's one.  If you want to see how good this $1000 suit feels on you, pay for it first.  You do not get to try it on or even see it.

Wow.  You certainly are stretching it quite a bit Johnny turd.

Troll/Gimmick on there fuck stick.   ::)