Author Topic: How to get contest shredded for anyone - discussion  (Read 142729 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #850 on: February 02, 2013, 02:57:50 PM »
wow, naive? you are the most naive, thinking things can be done without juice at the highest levels or even the intermediate levels. You brother need a reality check, your little make believe world simply does not exists and yes I know it breaks your heart but brother the truth is the truth, the world ain't ''sunshine and rainbows''

You think Mike Mentzer your hero was not juiced to the gills? Sorry about your luck you piece of shit but welcome to the world.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Of course Mike was juiced to the gills but he was still a great bodybuilder unlike you, you deluded loser. Now it's possible with the right training and nutrition to build a tremendous physique, although that might not get you too far in today's drug-saturated bodybuilding scene. Remember though that Robby reached the top as a natural (he only juiced relatively late in the game) Just because many are doing it doesn't give you a licence to lose your balls and cheat like a girl. Why is it that my athletes don't feel the need to cheat with drugs like you do? Simple. They aren't girly men like you! Furthermore you're shamelessly and irresponsibly disseminating ill advice that can only harm the fellows here. I already proved that ketogenic diets were dangerous and in response you fed me some BS. Sable curs like you should be shot at the first opportunity.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Fu.... the experts, non-sense. Get shredded, EVERYTHING NOW ON THE FIRST PAGE
« Reply #851 on: February 02, 2013, 03:01:56 PM »
Robby reached the top as a natural

Did he really? wow, do you believe in Santa too? You fucken naive piece of dog shit.  :o :o :o :o

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #852 on: February 02, 2013, 03:03:06 PM »
He's a troll, ignore him. He was fun at first, now he's boring and irritating.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #853 on: February 02, 2013, 03:08:27 PM »
HA HA....gimmick?  me?  Yeah, right.  You lectured me once on grammar, yet you do not know the correct spelling of "spoiled".  If I want to see what you look like then sign up?  LMAO.   Here's one.  If you want to see how good this $1000 suit feels on you, pay for it first.  You do not get to try it on or even see it.

Wow.  You certainly are stretching it quite a bit Johnny turd.

Troll/Gimmick on there fuck stick.   ::)

'Spoilt' is correct too, you spineless sap. Thanks as well for the kind confirmation above that you're a gimmick. Since you want to see me so much, here's me having a big protein meal, you impertinent whipster.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #854 on: February 02, 2013, 03:09:28 PM »
He's a troll, ignore him. He was fun at first, now he's boring and irritating.

No, I'm not, you dunce. I'm a bona fide coach trying to teach some lightweights the error of their ways. Try me out and I'll take you to heights of achievement. Team Harridan athletes all soar on the wings of eagles. :)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #855 on: February 02, 2013, 03:15:04 PM »
Robby reached the top as a natural

Did he really? wow, do you believe in Santa too? You fucken naive piece of dog shit.  :o :o :o :o

Of course he did. He said so. Hey, just because you're a sad loser who can get nowhere without the sauce doesn't equate to everyone being as pathetic as you, especially not someone like Robby blessed with elite genetics. Even Santa would wipe the floor with you all natural, I bet. You're just a fuckin' hater who relies on drugs because you have no balls, you sackless piece of shit. Hahahahahaha, you're no more than a woman, A WOMAN, you dog turd! :o

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #856 on: February 02, 2013, 03:27:52 PM »
No, I'm not, you dunce. I'm a bona fide coach trying to teach some lightweights the error of their ways. Try me out and I'll take you to heights of achievement.

Yeah, yeah. You had your minute. Now get lost. Nobody's reading your walls of text.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #857 on: February 02, 2013, 03:38:51 PM »
Yeah, yeah. You had your minute. Now get lost. Nobody's reading your walls of text.

Says you, you sorry twink. And fuck you too, shithead, for foolishly disregarding my kind coaching offer. Don't you know my time will NEVER expire? You really should read my 'walls of text' because I went to MIT unlike the asses here. ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #858 on: February 02, 2013, 03:50:57 PM »
Says you, you sorry twink. And fuck you too, shithead, for foolishly disregarding my kind coaching offer. Don't you know my time will NEVER expire? You really should read my 'walls of text' because I went to MIT unlike the asses here. ;)
holy moe howard haircut from the 3 stooges...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #859 on: February 02, 2013, 03:55:53 PM »

LOL.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #860 on: February 02, 2013, 03:58:03 PM »
LOL.
that's his great grandson 'jap howard',,,

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #861 on: February 02, 2013, 04:12:50 PM »
I've decided I don't like John Harridan.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #862 on: February 02, 2013, 04:15:13 PM »
'Spoilt' is correct too, you spineless sap. Thanks as well for the kind confirmation above that you're a gimmick. Since you want to see me so much, here's me having a big protein meal, you impertinent whipster.

No dipshit, you should have used the word "spoiled".   Spoilt is the past tense of 'spoil'.

*sigh*  Feeding the gimmick.  Jeezus

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #863 on: February 02, 2013, 04:16:29 PM »
I've decided I don't like John Harridan.
Good call, he is annoying, his gimmick is awful, like the worse yet and he is ten seconds away from a time out for impersonating that poor chubby Asian dude from MIT

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #864 on: February 02, 2013, 04:16:47 PM »

Holy moobs is more like it.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #866 on: February 02, 2013, 04:35:39 PM »
No dipshit, you should have used the word "spoiled".   Spoilt is the past tense of 'spoil'.

*sigh*  Feeding the gimmick.  Jeezus

'Jeezus' is not a gimmick, asshole, but you most certainly are one, you lousy troll! And of course 'spoilt' is the past tense; that's why I'm correct! I was speaking of something having been spoilt and that was hence spoilt, you arrant blockhead.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #867 on: February 02, 2013, 05:16:35 PM »
Here's a free gift for Getbiggers from Team Harridan. This includes a precontest diet (yes, with carbs) and workout routine. 8)

http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/articles/6403-Gustavo-Badell.pdf

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #868 on: February 02, 2013, 05:20:05 PM »

M ingy I nternet T urd
c

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #869 on: February 02, 2013, 05:20:30 PM »
thats not Sammo Hung

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #870 on: February 02, 2013, 05:22:34 PM »
Harridan: a scolding old woman; nag.     ;)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #871 on: February 02, 2013, 05:24:46 PM »
M ingy I nternet T urd

You know what the initials stand for, you asswipe.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #872 on: February 02, 2013, 05:26:31 PM »

I'll sit on you and crush the life out of you within 10 seconds flat, Mr Chimpanzee.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #873 on: February 02, 2013, 05:26:39 PM »
'Jeezus' is not a gimmick, asshole, but you most certainly are one, you lousy troll! And of course 'spoilt' is the past tense; that's why I'm correct! I was speaking of something having been spoilt and that was hence spoilt, you arrant blockhead.

No fuckwit, he is not a gimmick.  Perhaps you need to brush up on your emphatic interjection's.  Certainly someone from MIT would know this.  Also, my usage is correct in that I am using the american english version of "spoiled".  You are being quite pedantic here Johnathan.  

You are melting in this thread...worse than UrinalJeff.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #874 on: February 02, 2013, 05:27:15 PM »
which one
c