Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100664 times)

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« on: January 13, 2013, 09:33:34 AM »

Fast forward to just before 8:30 and see the "dad" who lost a kid laugh before he thinks the camera starts rolling and then gets ready to start play acting his sorrow. Amazing! Please anyone explain this shit!!!
There are many more gems in this video. This is a total fraud committed to pass gun laws. The perpetrators need to hang!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2013, 09:35:36 AM »
I already knew. There are many of these false flags. They are played out with "Crisis Actors" from Homeland Security.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2013, 09:37:07 AM »
We are dealing with sick people here that are so full of confidence they can do whatever they want they are not even hiding their sloppy mistakes anymore.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2013, 09:46:36 AM »
 ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2013, 09:50:54 AM »

Don't make me angry Che. Pull your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up. CRITICALLY THINK.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2013, 09:52:36 AM »
Not sure what you're saying.  Either the news is part of a propaganda machine or they're getting the truth out to the public.  You want me to believe what the media says or not believe it?  Please advise.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2013, 09:55:26 AM »
Don't make me angry Che. Pull your head out of your ass and wake the fuck up. CRITICALLY THINK.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2013, 09:56:42 AM »
Not sure what you're saying.  Either the news is part of a propaganda machine or they're getting the truth out to the public.  You want me to believe what the media says or not believe it?  Please advise.
That is irrelevant for now. Stay on point. What is relevant is the behaviors of these people and the obvious inconsistency. 

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2013, 09:58:40 AM »
Time to get a life Wiggs.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2013, 09:58:45 AM »
You sound the same here as you did about the Mayan Calendar. When are you going to wake the frakk up you imbecile. Your problem is that you have never done any form of manual labor in your life.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2013, 10:03:09 AM »
That is irrelevant for now. Stay on point. What is relevant is the behaviors of these people and the obvious inconsistency. 
Yes, that is the issue. I want someone to please explain Parker's (not Getbig guy, the "parent") behavior at 8:30

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2013, 10:05:31 AM »
You sound the same here as you did about the Mayan Calendar. When are you going to wake the frakk up you imbecile. Your problem is that you have never done any form of manual labor in your life.

I leave that to the low IQ peasants. I won't be bothered with pointless manual labor.  This has nothing to do with Mayan Calender. You and your pathetic merry band of c ocksuckers will continue to use this weak correlation to gain ground in an argument and it wont work. Instead attacking me, attack what you see. The evidence. You are anything but "Not Sure" you more of a Fredo.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2013, 10:09:52 AM »

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2013, 10:10:16 AM »
if eugenics was the law of the land, would we have Willage Iggiots around?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2013, 10:12:11 AM »
if eugenics was the law of the land, would we have Willage Iggiots around?

Shouldn't you be admiring black cock somewhere or do you get Sundays off?

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2013, 10:12:51 AM »

so which is it, they couldn't do this or they wouldn't?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2013, 10:16:33 AM »
Notice how everyone against it, just speaks against it but provides ZERO evidence in support of their position. Just a " ::) " or an insult. Way to prove your points you fucking dinga-lings.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2013, 10:19:37 AM »
Notice how everyone against it, just speaks against it but provides ZERO evidence in support of their position. Just a " ::) " or an insult. Way to prove your points you fucking dinga-lings.

They're not inarticulate - they just don't speak retard. 

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2013, 10:27:35 AM »
They're not inarticulate - they just don't speak retard. 

Way to rationalize your stupidity.  Congratulations.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 10:31:20 AM »
I leave that to the low IQ peasants. I won't be bothered with pointless manual labor.  This has nothing to do with Mayan Calender. You and your pathetic merry band of c ocksuckers will continue to use this weak correlation to gain ground in an argument and it wont work. Instead attacking me, attack what you see. The evidence. You are anything but "Not Sure" you more of a Fredo.
Technology has its benefits. The spread of information has been one of the most important benefits of advancing technology however. it also spreads misinformation and idiots such as yourself fall for it every time. You are in the same crowd as Justin Beiber fans who cry when they found out their hero has died in a car wreck. Technology controls you and your thoughts to the point where it is just damn pathetic. You are so indecisive that you jump from one band wagon to the next and you are proven wrong everytime and look like a damn fool. What will be next? I have watched your character devolve over the years on this forum to a more pathetic version then the previous.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2013, 10:42:30 AM »
Technology has its benefits. The spread of information has been one of the most important benefits of advancing technology however; it also spreads misinformation and idiots such as yourself fall for it every time. You are in the same crowd as Justin Beiber fans who cry when they found out their hero has died in a car wreck. Technology controls you and your thoughts to the point where it is just damn pathetic. You are so indecisive that you jump from one band wagon to the next and you are proven wrong everytime and look like a damn fool. What will be next? I have watched your character devolve over the years on this forum to a more pathetic version then the previous.

Anything else Walter Cronkite? Are you ready to address the evidence? Cause I'm still waiting on that.
You are an nameless, faceless, female or male spouting off useless drivel. Technology has it's benefits - No shit. Misinformation is spread -no shit. Technology controls you and your thoughts to the point where it is damn pathetic. Really? I'd like to hear some examples. Indecisive? Really? What am I indecisive about? If anything, I'm very decisive.  Thanks for being fan. I  need more people like you, you keep me going whoever and whatever you are. Stay tuned. 

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2013, 10:44:19 AM »
Anything else Walter Cronkite? Are you ready to address the evidence? Cause I'm still waiting on that.
You are an nameless, faceless, female or male spouting off useless drivel. Technology has it's benefits - No shit. Misinformation is spread -no shit. Technology controls you and your thoughts to the point where it is damn pathetic. Really? I'd like to hear some examples. Indecisive? Really? What am I indecisive about? If anything, I'm very decisive.  Thanks for being fan. I  need more people like you, you keep me going whoever and whatever you are. Stay tuned. 
You are decisive. That is true. Decisive on being a damn fool.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2013, 10:46:34 AM »
You are decisive. That is true. Decisive on being a damn fool.

So now that we proved on thing you either lied or were stupid on what else can we dig and find? See how that works? You're an idiot. You're dismissed. No longer worth me acknowledging. Enjoy my posts Wiggs fanatic.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2013, 10:48:15 AM »
Way to rationalize your stupidity.  Congratulations.

I wasn't rationalizing anything, jackass. i was just letting you know why the appropriate response to you is  ::)

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2013, 10:52:42 AM »
So now that we proved on thing you either lied or were stupid on what else can we dig and find? See how that works? You're an idiot. You're dismissed. No longer worth me acknowledging. Enjoy my posts Wiggs fanatic.
Nothing left to do but let the idiots jump from bandwagon to bandwagon. I need to do nothing more then let you post to reveal how dumb you are. Your POF thread shows your character as the filth you are.