Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100850 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2013, 10:56:10 AM »
I wasn't rationalizing anything, jackass. i was just letting you know why the appropriate response to you is  ::)

Relax, have a BBC.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2013, 10:57:12 AM »
Relax, have a BBC.
Is that your code word for seegar? Is that why you smoke them?

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2013, 10:59:55 AM »
I did not think you could pack this much stupid into one thread
follow the arrows

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2013, 11:02:15 AM »
Do you guys realize that you are suggesting the children's parents were in on it. This is not possible at all, so the parents let their children die?  or the parents are fake parents to kids acting as such? how in the world are you justifing this scenario when everyone around that schools knows each other and everybody sees each other daily, so not one person has come forward  to say that they don't recognize one of the parents, wow, you guys are seriously out to lunch, coooccocococcocococo.

NotSure

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2013, 11:04:01 AM »
I did not think you could pack this much stupid into one thread
With wiggs posting you better believe it.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2013, 11:18:04 AM »
Do you guys realize that you are suggesting the children's parents were in on it. This is not possible at all, so the parents let their children die?  or the parents are fake parents to kids acting as such? how in the world are you justifing this scenario when everyone around that schools knows each other and everybody sees each other daily, so not one person has come forward  to say that they don't recognize one of the parents, wow, you guys are seriously out to lunch, coooccocococcocococo.

Forget it these guys life are do fucking empty it's beyond repair

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #31 on: January 13, 2013, 11:21:01 AM »
Forget it these guys life are do fucking empty it's beyond repair

Have you been drinking lately?   ???

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 13, 2013, 11:30:10 AM »
Have you been drinking lately?   ???

Nope, dumb people annoy me

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 13, 2013, 11:30:17 AM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #34 on: January 13, 2013, 11:44:33 AM »

There is no town of Sandy Hook, the whole thing is made up........oh, wait, i thought there is more than one gunman and it is real, oh wait, the kids aren't really dead,and they are stupid enough to let them take publicity photos with the president oh wait..every mass shooting is fake, the government has invented whole towns and communities that don't exist in seven different towns and nobody has been able to say a thing about it even on the internet.

Fucking idiots. some morons need to think they know something everyone else doesn't know.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 13, 2013, 12:32:40 PM »

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #36 on: January 13, 2013, 01:31:19 PM »
There is no town of Sandy Hook, the whole thing is made up........oh, wait, i thought there is more than one gunman and it is real, oh wait, the kids aren't really dead,and they are stupid enough to let them take publicity photos with the president oh wait..every mass shooting is fake, the government has invented whole towns and communities that don't exist in seven different towns and nobody has been able to say a thing about it even on the internet.

Fucking idiots. some morons need to think they know something everyone else doesn't know.
lmao that was funny  ;D

cswol

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: January 13, 2013, 01:39:45 PM »
bro this is a great post, now you see how our government uses crisis actors and other methods to fool the american people and use mk ultra and put it on the television..........grea t post bro glad to see you are awaking.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2013, 02:44:02 PM »
  WITF was he laughing and joking?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 13, 2013, 02:48:53 PM »

Really! Regardless of how "nervous" he was I don't think that anyone could or should be able to talk like that the day after their daughter was shot full of holes.

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: January 13, 2013, 03:08:57 PM »
But how do you know it was real? Look, I don't know all the facts, I am just saying how do we know they were really killed? I just turned on the TV or watched a media web site and this is what I was told.

To give you an idea of how deception may occur, watch the latest Bourne movie - The Bourne Legacy - with Jeremy Renner. I know it is fiction but it manages to portray how a group of people and agencies can act together to commit a conspiracy. For example, in Manila the police are involved in chasing Bourne but they don't know why - they just received their orders.

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 13, 2013, 03:15:46 PM »
Maybe the shooting was real but then the government saw an opportunity.  So what they could have done is make up just one or two fake victims and get actors to play the part of parents to hit it home and get maximum effect. The real parents wouldn't go on tv so they pay a couple of actors and get maximum drama to maximise public outrage and gun banning emotion.

What about the pedo old geezer ?  Fuckin whackjob.

And what about the interview with the school nurse talking about the shooters mother, saying she was a great teacher and her son was fine. Now it turn out she was never a teacher and the shooter was unknown at the school. So what the fuck was the school nurse talking about?

The story about her being a teacher at the school and taking the boy target shooting might be to make everything think ,   "well if a fine upstanding responsible teacher gets her face blown off with her own assault rifle then maybe we need to take them away from private individuals".

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 13, 2013, 03:16:09 PM »
Maybe Arce1988  doesn't even exist ,he's an actor  that get paid to troll  to take away our freedom of speech .

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #43 on: January 13, 2013, 03:20:10 PM »
people who walk around all day saying, this guy is a shill, Illuminati, billderberg, false flag, fema camps, central bankers etc should be institutionalized indefinitely (obviously I am a shill, bilderberg illuminati eliteist or else why would I say this).

stop the BS already, you are annoying everyone around you.

I needed to cut communications with a childhood friend as he wouldnt shut the fuck up about this crap, everything that happened was either bilderberg, shill, Illuminati, false flag etc,

last time I spoke to him he was bitching how a company charged his credit card twice, I told him its a false flag organized by the central banks in order to manipulate currency and to get him ready for a fema camp, the guy responded by telling me "holy shit, you finally see the truth", I just hung up on that fucker and never spoke to him again, his wife left him too, couldn't deal with the non stop chat about conspiracies etc. Sad there are millions of people in the USA that are just like him, god help them.

Anyway, gotta run to a meeting

with the bilderbergs hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fucking psychos

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 13, 2013, 03:20:36 PM »
Maybe Arce1988  doesn't even exist ,he's an actor  that get paid to troll  to take away our freedom of speech .

Thats a good point. Getbig as a massive influential website which is undoubtably monitered by the illuminati so a lot of the members here are probably planted to quell out ideas incase word gets out to the worldwide media that the elite of getbig are starting to wake up.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 13, 2013, 03:21:20 PM »
Maybe the shooting was real but then the government saw an opportunity.  So what they could have done is make up just one or two fake victims and get actors to play the part of parents to hit it home and get maximum effect. The real parents wouldn't go on tv so they pay a couple of actors and get maximum drama to maximise public outrage and gun banning emotion.

What about the pedo old geezer ?  Fuckin whackjob.

And what about the interview with the school nurse talking about the shooters mother, saying she was a great teacher and her son was fine. Now it turn out she was never a teacher and the shooter was unknown at the school. So what the fuck was the school nurse talking about?

The story about her being a teacher at the school and taking the boy target shooting might be to make everything think ,   "well if a fine upstanding responsible teacher gets her face blown off with her own assault rifle then maybe we need to take them away from private individuals".

I agree .
Maybe Ron Avidan  and Getbig are not real ,we are all actors that get  paid by the government to take down Special Ed's Muscleweek site.

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 13, 2013, 03:23:54 PM »
people who walk around all day saying, this guy is a shill, Illuminati, billderberg, false flag, fema camps, central bankers etc should be institutionalized indefinitely (obviously I am a shill, bilderberg illuminati eliteist or else why would I say this).

stop the BS already, you are annoying everyone around you.

I needed to cut communications with a childhood friend as he wouldnt shut the fuck up about this crap, everything that happened was either bilderberg, shill, Illuminati, false flag etc,

last time I spoke to him he was bitching how a company charged his credit card twice, I told him its a false flag organized by the central banks in order to manipulate currency and to get him ready for a fema camp, the guy responded by telling me "holy shit, you finally see the truth", I just hung up on that fucker and never spoke to him again, his wife left him too, couldn't deal with the non stop chat about conspiracies etc. Sad there are millions of people in the USA that are just like him, god help them.

Anyway, gotta run to a meeting

with the bilderbergs hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

fucking psychos

wow, dont know whos scarier you or the hardcore conspirators lol

keep eating it up

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #47 on: January 13, 2013, 03:25:48 PM »
  Leave me out of it, Che.

muscularny

• Getbig IV
  • Training
« Reply #48 on: January 13, 2013, 03:27:06 PM »
wow, dont know whos scarier you or the hardcore conspirators lol

keep eating it up

love that pic hahahaaa

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2013, 03:30:59 PM »
Maybe  Onlymen's still alive , Stuntmovie and the government faked his death to screw Travisma   out of more money .