Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100177 times)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2013, 01:52:33 PM »
quadzilla chartering yet another bus to Potatotown.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
X

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2013, 02:00:10 PM »
If these conspiracy theorists are actually genuine and soem of the people in this thread believe them, then I'm totally embarassed as a human being, 99.9% of the "conspiracy's" are propagated by total nutjobs and even the most cursory investigation will reveal them to be so.  Why don't some of you non believers rock on down to Sandy Hook and conduct your own little investigation and let us know what you find out, I'm sure some grieveing parents will be happy to hear your theory that they are liars and their kids aren't dead.  Shit, why not rock on into the cemetary and dig some graves up to prove your point.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2013, 02:00:27 PM »
Allow me to allow my gay friend to retort.   :D

http://ac360.blogs.cnn.com/2013/01/11/kth-exposing-newtown-conspiracy-theory/?hpt=ac_mid

its funny how faggott media/ reporters get mad and upset when other people do reporting , if they dont work in major media centers, then their reporting is bullshit and shrugged off, well unless its tmz  ::)

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: January 14, 2013, 02:06:57 PM »
If these conspiracy theorists are actually genuine and soem of the people in this thread believe them, then I'm totally embarassed as a human being, 99.9% of the "conspiracy's" are propagated by total nutjobs and even the most cursory investigation will reveal them to be so.  Why don't some of you non believers rock on down to Sandy Hook and conduct your own little investigation and let us know what you find out, I'm sure some grieveing parents will be happy to hear your theory that they are liars and their kids aren't dead.  Shit, why not rock on into the cemetary and dig some graves up to prove your point.

yea because the The Tuskegee Experiment conspiracy never happened  ::)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #80 on: January 14, 2013, 02:14:54 PM »

Calling something a consipiracy is the way to discredit something.  Someone can be spouting 100% the truth then some jew will call is conspiracy and all of a sudden people discredit it.

Mjolnir

• Getbig III
« Reply #81 on: January 14, 2013, 02:24:53 PM »
Got anything more recent than 40 years ago where people were murdered in the same fashion as Sandy Hook??  Didn't think so.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #82 on: January 14, 2013, 02:25:42 PM »

it happened, I'ts pretty much fact that the crack epidemic of the late 80's was manufactured too. drugs for guns, give the drugs the the darkies and keep them down. But these things happened, you guys are saying that they are making this shit up and not one person in the entire town of Sandy hook has been able to say a word about it...i find that very hard to believe.

I've seen hours of footage of grieving parents, memorials, etc. I have not seen on second of tape of someone saying "it never happened" that is a parent, teacher, etc.. what i do see is people connecting some very dubious dots and drawing laughable conclusions.

Factor in that Sandy Hook is a  very affluent, educated WASPy town, and i don't see them going along with something like that, you gonna pay off successful millionaires and make them disappear ? these people are smart and plugged in, it would get out.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: January 14, 2013, 02:30:20 PM »
Got anything more recent than 40 years ago where people were murdered in the same fashion as Sandy Hook??  Didn't think so.

Sure , 2011 Tucson shooting

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #84 on: January 14, 2013, 02:57:55 PM »
  So much shady shit has taken place by the USA... that it makes me vary wary

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: January 14, 2013, 04:22:58 PM »

Sure , 2011 Tucson shooting

mk ultra victim, cia experiment

dustin

« Reply #86 on: January 14, 2013, 06:31:35 PM »
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I can see the US government sending in a deranged loser to shoot up a classroom full of kids.

I didn't read much about this online at first because I knew it'd be a circle jerk, but I thought something seemed a bit fishy with the interviews and the news reports. I disregarded the conspiracy theorists at first but something is definitely messed up. There's WAY too much fuckery with this situation.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #87 on: January 14, 2013, 06:32:34 PM »
U guys think the govt would make up something like that ? Jeez are you guys just unemployed or just retarded ? hahaha get a fucking life. seriously.
L

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2013, 07:27:12 PM »
Hurricane Sandy was probably probably a conspiracy.
G

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2013, 07:50:42 PM »

Without Hurrican Sandy, Chris "Fatty McFattie" Christie could not have led a bunch of Romney voters astray by gushing about how wonderful the commie/gun seizer OBama was and thereby caused the commie gun seizer to be reelected.  Everybody knows the hierarchy used the Rockefeller weather machine to rustle up that storm for some quick election points, you dumb english teacher.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: January 14, 2013, 08:25:15 PM »
I don't believe 90% of the bullshit I hear my friends or people I know say

So why should I believe people I don't know or ever will , makes no fucking sense whatsoever why anyone would trust people they do to know

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #91 on: January 14, 2013, 08:26:27 PM »
I don't believe 90% of the bullshit I hear my friends or people I know say

So why should I believe people I don't know or ever will , makes no fucking sense whatsoever why anyone would trust people they do to know
Because no one would ever lie to you brother, especially not people with an agenda or your government... there only here for your best interests!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #92 on: January 14, 2013, 08:30:28 PM »

Remember the wrestler, "The Hurricane?"

He was probably trained as a wrestler by the government to infiltrate the WWF in order to promote a hurricane agenda, which is what caused hurricane sandy.

X

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 14, 2013, 08:31:49 PM »
Because no one would ever lie to you brother, especially not people with an agenda or your government... there only here for your best interests!

Oh that makes sense , kinda like Castro

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: January 14, 2013, 08:38:20 PM »
Has anyone explained yet how the killer was able to put the Ar-15 he used to kill everyone back in the trunk of his car after he was dead???

Total guns brought by shooter

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #95 on: January 14, 2013, 08:41:54 PM »
I'm not a conspiracy theorist but I can see the NRA US government sending in a deranged loser to shoot up a classroom full of kids.

Fixed
V

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #96 on: January 14, 2013, 08:44:12 PM »
OK so let me get this straight here, there are some valid points brought up ( I don;t buy them) but reasonable nonetheless. The main argument is that the parents or the community sourounding this incident are not behaving in the manner we expect them to behave in such a case. OK

Now my question is how would you guys know this?

We can not predict how someone will behave in such cases, sorry but we just can not. I was at a funeral not so long ago and some Woman was crying hysterically, like out of control crying. So she was brought out of the room and 20 minutes later she was jumping around and laughing with everyone like the happiest person alive. Her brain was taking her in all kinds of direction from the shock.  So someone can be laughing, can be angry,can be sad, can be normal, who knows, in situations like this the behaviour is anything but predictable

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #97 on: January 14, 2013, 08:46:21 PM »
Has anyone explained yet how the killer was able to put the Ar-15 he used to kill everyone back in the trunk of his car after he was dead???

People are saying that it's a Saiga, and it does look to have a curved magazine, which the AR does not. I'm still skeptical, but there isn't nearly enough conclusive evidence for me to take a stand on the issue. A lot of things don't add up with regards to the official story, but as I said, there isn't enough evidence publically available to completely discount it either.

I'm sure the truth lies in the middle somewhere, wouldn't suprise me if they (Federal Government) simply manipulated the facts and took advantage of this opportunity to push their agenda on gun control, they've been sitting on it waiting for the right time for years now.

Besides, if they really gave a shit about gun violence they'd be going after handguns, you know, the weapons that are responsible for the vast majority of gun crimes, are the most easily concealable, and are some of the easiest to procure.

They don't give a flying fuck about firearm related murders. This is about an agenda, period.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 14, 2013, 08:52:32 PM »
People are saying that it's a Saiga, and it does look to have a curved magazine, which the AR does not. I'm still skeptical, but there isn't nearly enough conclusive evidence for me to take a stand on the issue. A lot of things don't add up with regards to the official story, but as I said, there isn't enough evidence publically available to completely discount it either.

I'm sure the truth lies in the middle somewhere, wouldn't suprise me if they (Federal Government) simply manipulated the facts and took advantage of this opportunity to push their agenda on gun control, they've been sitting on it waiting for the right time for years now.

Besides, if they really gave a shit about gun violence they'd be going after handguns, you know, the weapons that are responsible for the vast majority of gun crimes, are the most easily concealable, and are some of the easiest to procure.

They don't give a flying fuck about firearm related murders. This is about an agenda, period.

It is most definitely a Saiga 12 gauge with a skeleton stock.  Also, that is a shotshell that is ejected.  AK's have right side charging handles.  AR's have ambidextrous rear charging handles.  This rifle is most definitely an AK.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #99 on: January 14, 2013, 09:07:49 PM »
Secret government photo released, mocking flood victims after a weather machine caused storm.
G