Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100681 times)

jwb

• Getbig V
Re: SANDY HOOK CONSPIRATORS are offensive whackjobs!
« Reply #325 on: January 19, 2013, 08:44:11 PM »
They do it in their honor. But they still have tears!
According to you they shouldn't be able to function.

Millions of people hear about a death and drive through the night before they get to start to mourn.

Besides that where the fuck are all these kids then? At disneyworld?

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #326 on: January 19, 2013, 08:46:10 PM »
  9/11 shady

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #327 on: January 19, 2013, 08:57:08 PM »
People mourn in different ways may ass. I have yet to see one tear from any of the parents. Everything may be true but it's just damn weird.

A man with integrity has spoken. 13milion views on youtube for a reason: actors make good fake events.
®

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #328 on: January 19, 2013, 09:00:22 PM »
Seriously today if someone trips over their own feet you got 10 people who caught you on film and its up on YouTube in seconds.  With all these people walking around not one was filming? Cops cars ambulances fire trucks and no one catches any of it on film?
what people are you talking about? The people who live around the school? The teachers etc?

quadzilla456

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #329 on: January 19, 2013, 09:03:59 PM »
According to you they shouldn't be able to function.

Millions of people hear about a death and drive through the night before they get to start to mourn.

Besides that where the fuck are all these kids then? At disneyworld?
I never said that.

Where are all the kids? Who knows? Maybe they are at Disney World? I don't know. All I know is there are no tears and that is fucking strange.

Where's the surveillance video of lanza or holmes? Any? I know nobody wants to see kids get shot but a hallway video or entrance video before shooting will be nice.

The way the media an politicians jumped all over this after the shooting to promote gun control is a total red flag. Your chances of getting killed in a mass shooting is so small you are more likely to die in a car accident many times over.

This is not about protecting the public it is about disarming them. And the criminals would still have their weapons.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #330 on: January 19, 2013, 09:09:50 PM »
what people are you talking about? The people who live around the school? The teachers etc?

Anyone? Not one civilian video. The media interviewed lots of people but none of them (hundreds?) bothered to use their cell phone to capture this terrible event.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #331 on: January 19, 2013, 09:18:27 PM »
  NOT ONE.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #332 on: January 19, 2013, 09:18:38 PM »
Anyone? Not one civilian video. The media interviewed lots of people but none of them (hundreds?) bothered to use their cell phone to capture this terrible event.
A simple look a google maps tells you exactly why there are no videos from outside the school.

The school is on a deadend road surrounded by grassed areas with trees. Once the shooting started and the 911 calls went out everyone who could get out of the school ran for their lives down and around the road coming into the school in which the firehouse is on the corner. You can't see the school from the firehouse or vice versa. Once all the cops arrived they obviously blocked access to the school via that road.

There are no houses across the street, no buildings looking down on the school, no passing traffic, nothing.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #333 on: January 19, 2013, 09:21:20 PM »
A simple look a google maps tells you exactly why there are no videos from outside the school.

The school is on a deadend road surrounded by grassed areas with trees. Once the shooting started and the 911 calls went out everyone who could get out of the school ran for their lives down and around the road coming into the school in which the firehouse is on the corner. You can't see the school from the firehouse or vice versa. Once all the cops arrived they obviously blocked access to the school via that road.

There are no houses across the street, no buildings looking down on the school, no passing traffic, nothing.

Perfect location to stage a Fake Massacre, no way in , on way out, cops can let media in and set up once actors are ready to act

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #334 on: January 19, 2013, 09:27:31 PM »

Perfect location to stage a Fake Massacre, no way in , on way out, cops can let media in and set up once actors are ready to act
so you are in the there are no dead kids at all camp?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #335 on: January 19, 2013, 09:31:36 PM »

Ah no. There are plenty of news clips of the media talking to adults and children some of them look to be near the school
  Also I remember one guy who was talking about the guy in the woods who got apprehended by the police and he mentions that this guy is sitting in the front of the police car. He points to the police car or nods in the general direction but the news cameras don't pan over there and why didn't this guy or anyone else video him as he was brought to the police car?? Apparently this guy (the one dressed in camo) told all the people who was standing their as he was being led by them that he didn't do it. So no one bothered to film this???? Not even the media?? very odd something this important was not filmed. No one knew at the time but this guy could have been the killer and to this day no one even knows the guys name.  

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #336 on: January 19, 2013, 09:33:21 PM »
so you are in the there are no dead kids at all camp?

I have not really chose a side yet of it all fake or just agenda ar-15 fake

What I do know is all I hear is gun control and nothing about retarded kid control or Prozac control

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #337 on: January 19, 2013, 09:34:39 PM »
Ah no. There are plenty of news clips of the media talking to adults and children some of them look to be near the school
  Also I remember one guy who was talking about the guy in the woods who got apprehended by the police and he mentions that this guy is sitting in the front of the police car. He points to the police car or nods in the general direction but the news cameras don't pan over there and why didn't this guy or anyone else video him as he was brought to the police car?? Apparently this guy told all the people who was standing their as he was being led by them that he didn't do it. So no one bothered to film this???? Not even the media?? very odd something this important was not filmed. No one knew at the time but this guy could have been the killer and to this day no one even knows the guys name.  
dude the media didn't get there within 5 minutes.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #338 on: January 19, 2013, 09:37:56 PM »
Here's two pics of me to put you in your place Tough Bikie Dude!  That should be enough for now for your Wank bank

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: January 19, 2013, 09:40:00 PM »
dude the media didn't get there within 5 minutes.

What's your point? They were there fast enough to film this guy running into the woods and when he was still in police custody sitting in the front seat of police car. So everything I said is valid. Doesn't matter when they got there.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: January 19, 2013, 09:54:42 PM »
What's your point? They were there fast enough to film this guy running into the woods and when he was still in police custody sitting in the front seat of police car. So everything I said is valid. Doesn't matter when they got there.
There are plenty of news clips on YouTube showing that the road was closed off and that the parents had to meet their kids at the fire station. There was no media beyond the fire station.

I have seen the clip of the guy saying there is a guy they got out of the woods in that cop car over there. I also know he was saying to the parents as he was being walked out of the woods he had nothing to do with it. The parents were all at the fire station and not beyond it. That was the meeting point and that's where this guy was brought out of the woods not right near the school. 3 people were arrested in the woods nearby I have read.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #341 on: January 19, 2013, 10:00:20 PM »
There are plenty of news clips on YouTube showing that the road was closed off and that the parents had to meet their kids at the fire station. There was no media beyond the fire station.

I have seen the clip of the guy saying there is a guy they got out of the woods in that cop car over there. I also know he was saying to the parents as he was being walked out of the woods he had nothing to do with it. The parents were all at the fire station and not beyond it. That was the meeting point and that's where this guy was brought out of the woods not right near the school. 3 people were arrested in the woods nearby I have read.

I hear ya but why didn't anyone video anything? Not even anyone else filming the media interviewing people or the children?

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #342 on: January 19, 2013, 10:04:24 PM »
I hear ya but why didn't anyone video anything? Not even anyone else filming the media interviewing people or the children?
Who says they didn't? Good luck finding it with all the wacko's videos filling up YouTube though.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #343 on: January 19, 2013, 10:05:27 PM »
  Shady.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #344 on: January 19, 2013, 10:07:14 PM »
Who says they didn't? Good luck finding it with all the wacko's videos filling up YouTube though.

Actually there aren't that many. Many people are just posting the same media vids over and over.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #345 on: January 19, 2013, 10:09:27 PM »
It's good to see so many awake. Greetings brothers. :)

Alex23

• Getbig IV
  • Rely on knowledge.
« Reply #346 on: January 19, 2013, 10:15:16 PM »
It's good to see so many awake. Greetings brothers. :)

Qft.
®

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #347 on: January 19, 2013, 10:16:14 PM »
"

cart@@n

• Getbig IV
« Reply #348 on: January 19, 2013, 10:22:52 PM »

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #349 on: January 19, 2013, 10:24:27 PM »
  SHADY