Author Topic: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed  (Read 100755 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed
« Reply #500 on: September 27, 2014, 11:25:16 AM »
these videos are designed to find the less intelligent people in society who live sheltered shallow meaningless lives.
The people who pick up on these vids and run with them and post them without comment (no offence) genuinely believe they have picked up on something only highly intelligent people will pick up on.

When in reality its exactly the opposite.

"Really, child actors in something as complicated as this, kids cant keep secrets"
"Oh, did you see the Manchurian Candiate?"
"They brainwash them all and then they totally forget everything after."

Believe me, I have heard it all.

Well opinions vary so I take no offense. I don't believe much of what I see in the media ever. I do think that a lot of the people that think this was hoaxed are reaching pretty bad to prove it. It's interesting to get all opinions on both sides and I think in the end the truth is somewhere in the middle.

Simple Simon

« Reply #501 on: September 27, 2014, 11:27:19 AM »
I'm sorry bro, I understand where youre coming from; I didn't mean it was staged with actors I meant there were a lot of loose ends for a national disaster.  If the Columbine disaster was the standard for investigations Sandy Hooks didn't live up to to the precedent set.

Idk know what the video Disgusted posted  meant to prove; people were corralled waiting to find out information about a shooting, that behavior wasn't unusual what we're the supposed to be doing?

SF1900 you're 100% correct; at point blank range they were fish in a barrel.
My argument wasn't that it was inconceivable,  just statistically it'd be an anomaly for one untrained shooter to be that accurate.

I'm pretty sure thats a contradiction.

Oh , and
Adam Lanza frequently went target shooting with his mother and brother between 2010 and 2012, and had taken rifle safety classes with them. Fifty-two-year-old Nancy Lanza used target practice as a way to bond with her withdrawn and troubled son, according to a February Hartford Courant/Frontline investigation.
http://news.yahoo.com/sandy-hook-report--shooter-s-mom-wanted-to-buy-him-gun-for-christmas-210859068.html

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #502 on: September 27, 2014, 11:42:58 AM »
No contradiction,  I was wrong about him being an untrained shooter,  you got me.

Simple Simon

« Reply #503 on: September 27, 2014, 11:45:46 AM »
No contradiction,  I was wrong about him being an untrained shooter,  you got me.
Shame he did the Sandy Hook shooting, he would have been a great candidate for the Obama assassination.  ::)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #504 on: September 27, 2014, 11:51:21 AM »
I'm sorry bro, I understand where youre coming from; I didn't mean it was staged with actors I meant there were a lot of loose ends for a national disaster.  If the Columbine disaster was the standard for investigations Sandy Hooks didn't live up to to the precedent set.

Idk know what the video Disgusted posted  meant to prove; people were corralled waiting to find out information about a shooting, that behavior wasn't unusual what we're the supposed to be doing?

SF1900 you're 100% correct; at point blank range they were fish in a barrel.
My argument wasn't that it was inconceivable,  just statistically it'd be an anomaly for one untrained shooter to be that accurate.

To be honest, I know jackshit about shooting. However, I would imagine being in a school with hundreds of little children, it would not be difficult to target 20 of them. Remember, these are children, not adults. Most of the children were probably hovering in corners, scared to death. Even an untrained shooter would be able to target a large amount of children. It would be a different story if it was all adults in the building, given that adults may be more difficult targets (their ability to use tactics to avoid getting hit). While there may be other inconsistencies to the story, the fact that he was able to target 20 children, even as an untrained shooter, is not too far fetched.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers.

Edit: Just saw that he actually received training courses to fire a gun.
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #505 on: September 27, 2014, 11:54:08 AM »
To be honest, I know jackshit about shooting. However, I would imagine being in a school with hundreds of little children, it would not be difficult to target 20 of them. Remember, these are children, not adults. Most of the children were probably hovering in corners, scared to death. Even an untrained shooter would be able to target a large amount of children. It would be a different story if it was all adults in the building, given that adults may be more difficult targets (their ability to use tactics to avoid getting hit). While there may be other inconsistencies to the story, the fact that he was able to target 20 children, even as an untrained shooter, is not too far fetched.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers.

Edit: Just saw that he actually received training courses to fire a gun.

I could walk out of my house now and knock on my neighbours doors and probably kill 50 people in the next 3 hours before anyone knew anything about it.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #506 on: September 27, 2014, 12:27:28 PM »
"Fifty-two-year-old Nancy Lanza used target practice as a way to bond with her withdrawn and troubled son, according to a February Hartford Courant/Frontline investigation."

It's statements like this and I'm sure dozens of others that are nothing but pure conjecture and yes that goes for both sides. They are obviously trying to paint a picture that this kid was crazy. Guess it's easier to accept than to think a "sane" person could do such a thing.

Simple Simon

« Reply #507 on: September 27, 2014, 12:32:06 PM »
"Fifty-two-year-old Nancy Lanza used target practice as a way to bond with her withdrawn and troubled son, according to a February Hartford Courant/Frontline investigation."

It's statements like this and I'm sure dozens of others that are nothing but pure conjecture and yes that goes for both sides. They are obviously trying to paint a picture that this kid was crazy. Guess it's easier to accept than to think a "sane" person could do such a thing.
Have you heard of the phrase "No true scotsman"?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #508 on: September 27, 2014, 12:35:30 PM »
Have you heard of the phrase "No true scotsman"?

Lol yes and it's meaning is used all the time especially in the media.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #509 on: September 27, 2014, 03:35:24 PM »
Lol because Disgusted questions some of the details of an elementary shooting he's a loon. .... History has documented that the government shouldn't be trusted and that those in power will go to whatever lengths necessary to push their agenda for the greater good (JFK, J. Edgar Hoover, Weapons of mass destruction,  the US governments current battle with yahoo to release classified documents, etc...).

Everything is as it seems,  don't question anything.  Sadly the very spirit of America was founded on questioning the establishment, however if an event like the Boston Tea party were to occur today the media and general public would crucify these "terrorists". Who are the lambs being led to the slaughter?

Do you really want to know who are the lambs? Lambs are those fucking morons, who believe any fucking crap without asking any evidence what so ever. They are called a "foil hat morons", and not without the reason to do so. They are called that because in the human kind there isn't a bunch of people, who are more stupid, more ignorant and more fucking insane than them. Their phrase ""why don't you think with your own brains" really means that your should repeat their message, believe it and ignore everything else because their truth is only reliable truth there is, regarding their own words. Only problem is that they never have anything to prove their claims. They have 0 evidence, no matter which conspiracy we choose to talk about. If man, who is willing to believe what ever has been proved by concrete evidence is a lamb, how do you call the people who don't even think to ask any evidence? They are scum of the earth, the left over shit on the bottom of the gene pool. They are just crap, imbeciles drooling on their shoes.

What is common factor with these:

1. Kennedy assassination
2. 9/11 attack
3. Boston bombing
4. Sandy Hook mass murder

All of these are conspiracies, of course. There is not one, but few common factors.

1. No any evidence about foul play what so ever. You should be smart enough to ask for those, and foil hats aren't.
2. While there is hundreds of people involved in the so called conspiracy, there haven't been even one "leak". Instead of that, every one involved has kept the secret to himself. In the real world it never happen. Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
3. There is bunch of eye witness, there is mountain of evidence, there is tons of facts proved by the evidence and witnesses, but regarding to the foil hat morons, you should just ignore all of that because truth is elsewhere. They never have anything to prove it is, but in the other hand, you never even ask if there is. How the hell this can happen? Instead of calling names and throwing insults you should think about that. What makes a man so stupid, that he stop believing concrete evidence and facts, and instead of those, he is willing to believe any fucking crap he found in the internet?

Simple Simon

« Reply #510 on: September 27, 2014, 03:39:02 PM »
Do you really want to know who are the lambs? Lambs are those fucking morons, who believe any fucking crap without asking any evidence what so ever. They are called a "foil hat morons", and not without the reason to do so. They are called that because in the human kind there isn't a bunch of people, who are more stupid, more ignorant and more fucking insane than them. Their phrase ""why don't you think with your own brains" really means that your should repeat their message, believe it and ignore everything else because their truth is only reliable truth there is, regarding their own words. Only problem is that they never have anything to prove their claims. They have 0 evidence, no matter which conspiracy we choose to talk about. If man, who is willing to believe what ever has been proved by concrete evidence is a lamb, how do you call the people who don't even think to ask any evidence? They are scum of the earth, the left over shit on the bottom of the gene pool. They are just crap, imbeciles drooling on their shoes.

What is common factor with these:

1. Kennedy assassination
2. 9/11 attack
3. Boston bombing
4. Sandy Hook mass murder

All of these are conspiracies, of course. There is not one, but few common factors.

1. No any evidence about foul play what so ever. You should be smart enough to ask for those, and foil hats aren't.
2. While there is hundreds of people involved in the so called conspiracy, there haven't been even one "leak". Instead of that, every one involved has kept the secret to himself. In the real world it never happen. Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
3. There is bunch of eye witness, there is mountain of evidence, there is tons of facts proved by the evidence and witnesses, but regarding to the foil hat morons, you should just ignore all of that because truth is elsewhere. They never have anything to prove it is, but in the other hand, you never even ask if there is. How the hell this can happen? Instead of calling names and throwing insults you should think about that. What makes a man so stupid, that he stop believing concrete evidence and facts, and instead of those, he is willing to believe any fucking crap he found in the internet?

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #511 on: September 27, 2014, 04:02:33 PM »
Too inept to plant (desperately crucial) WMDs in a remote desert thousands of miles away, with no one to witness, yet brilliant enough to pull off the most complex, multi-player schemes imaginable (unforgivable atrocities at that) right under our collective noses.

Indeed, makes perfect sense.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #513 on: September 27, 2014, 05:48:09 PM »
Obviously everyone who has recently commented on this subject is highly intelligent and we'll informed, myself excluded (I'm not saying this in jest nor sarcastically).
I admit I was completely wrong about what I knew about Adam Lanza's weapons training,  and I never thought and do i think I implied that the shooting was a hoax with an elaborate acting crew. Admittedly I spoke out of turn when saying things seemed odd about the outcome and rush to judgement. The Sandy Hook massacre was simply one crazed lunatic acting out in a fit of rage. As advanced as we are as a civilization there is still much we don't understand about mental health/illness. I can admit this was certainly a clear cut open and shut case, as random as it was.

When these  tragedies happen people try to make sense out of them; who, what, why, when, where and how are the logical questions and when those questions aren't answered logically the simple truth that a lunatic walked in a school and slaughtered children, that religious zealots high jacked planes and used them as bombs due to America's oppression/tyranny suddenly becomes unpalatable.
 Factor in a 24 news cycle, instant communication with people a world way via the internet and some genuine distrust of government it's easy to set the ground work for conspiracy theories.

That being said

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #514 on: September 27, 2014, 05:50:32 PM »
Too inept to plant (desperately crucial) WMDs in a remote desert thousands of miles away, with no one to witness, yet brilliant enough to pull off the most complex, multi-player schemes imaginable (unforgivable atrocities at that) right under our collective noses.

Indeed, makes perfect sense.

LOL! Excellent point.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #515 on: September 27, 2014, 05:53:47 PM »
these videos are designed to find the less intelligent people in society who live sheltered shallow meaningless lives.
The people who pick up on these vids and run with them and post them without comment (no offence) genuinely believe they have picked up on something only highly intelligent people will pick up on.

When in reality its exactly the opposite.

"Really, child actors in something as complicated as this, kids cant keep secrets"
"Oh, did you see the Manchurian Candiate?"
"They brainwash them all and then they totally forget everything after."

Believe me, I have heard it all.

This is true. But to say the mainstream media doesn't serve the same purpose would be inaccurate.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #516 on: September 27, 2014, 07:34:26 PM »
With all the security cameras they have today... why is there no videos of Adam Lanza entering the school grounds or the school itself?

Imagine how many security cameras are surrounding the pentagon.  There is only ONE video that is about 5-7 frames and you cannot clearly see what hitting the pentagon.  It certainly does not look like a 757.  I want to see ALL the video footage.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #517 on: September 27, 2014, 08:03:18 PM »
With all the security cameras they have today... why is there no videos of Adam Lanza entering the school grounds or the school itself?

Imagine how many security cameras are surrounding the pentagon.  There is only ONE video that is about 5-7 frames and you cannot clearly see what hitting the pentagon.  It certainly does not look like a 757.  I want to see ALL the video footage.

Maybe the new school they just built will have a better surveillance system.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #518 on: September 27, 2014, 11:19:52 PM »

"Imagine how many security cameras are surrounding the pentagon?". You use the right words, because just like foil hat morons, you really have to imagine those cameras, because truth about them is little bit different than foil hat morons has pointed out. There is plenty of imaginary security cameras rounding pentagon, but only few real ones. This is how it works: On the area where pentagon is, there is banks, service stations, schools, shops, bars etc. which all have security cameras, so the number of cameras is high. Sadly, none of these is pointing to pentagon, so if you wear a tight foil hat, you may say that there is many cameras but no footage about the plane crash. At the pentagon itself, there isn't so many cameras filming sky and aero planes, they are filming entrance, doors and so on. 

"why is there no videos of Adam Lanza entering the school grounds?" Question to make isn't that. It is this: Why there isn't any, not even the smallest bit of evidence, not even the bacteria size evidence that shooter would be any body else than Adam Lanza? Any doubt you may have about the case is based on to emotional feelings, not on any kind of facts or evidence. Furthermore, these isn't even your own feelings, but feelings of some drooling idiot. Some foil hat moron said, that "this doesn't seem right" and there you go. You start to build mountain of doubts on this sentence, never asking any evidence even to prove that it doesn't seem right.

In Kennedy assassination, there was something like 53 concrete evidence pointing towards guilty of Oswald, and not even one pointing any other direction. In Sandy Hook massacre there is like 1859 concrete evidence pointing towards Adam Lanza, and not even one pointing any other direction. History of criminology know cases where has been 1-3 evidence pointing towards innocent, so that is possible. But 53 or over 1000? Can you even understand how impossible it is?

So what are the evidences against Adam Lanza? Well, first of all, they found him on the middle of the splatter of his own brains, his gun in his hand and with his fingerprints all over the place. In the gun, in the shells, in the cartridges, in the doors which he opened, in the car which he drove there etc. etc. There is no doubt what so ever that he was the one who load those magazines and used those guns, because there isn't any fucking fingerprint of any one else but his and his mothers. And the bitch who gave birth to this moron, she has the alibi because she was killed earlier.

And how about the survivors, which there is plenty? They have seen what they saw, and heard what they heard, so there is dozens of witnesses, all pointing towards this autistic piece of crap, who had a history of mental problems. So where do you need those security tapes? To prove that there was security tapes, so you have more than 1859 evidence towards guilty of Adam Lanza, and still zero evidence pointing some other direction?

Or are you trying to point out, that there was group of invisible perpetrators, who scatter all the evidence all over the place, shot Adams brains to the roof, and fade away without leaving even one shred of evidence that they have been there. I would like to see how you prove that  ;D

SquidVicious

• Getbig IV
« Reply #519 on: September 28, 2014, 07:51:01 AM »
The official story repeated by school staff is that the school janitor (only male in the building) ran down the halls, warned every teacher to lock their doors and was the true hero of the day.

And yet, Google 'Sandy Hook janitor' and try to find out his name and why he's never been interviewed about what he saw that day and what prompted him to be the Paul Revere of that school on that morning.

I came up empty.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #520 on: September 28, 2014, 08:03:27 AM »
The official story repeated by school staff is that the school janitor (only male in the building) ran down the halls, warned every teacher to lock their doors and was the true hero of the day.

And yet, Google 'Sandy Hook janitor' and try to find out his name and why he's never been interviewed about what he saw that day and what prompted him to be the Paul Revere of that school on that morning.

I came up empty.

Um, with one google search I found out two custodial names Kevin J. Anzellotti and Rick Thorne. This would be consistent, considering most schools have more than one janitor.

Hello Mr. Tinfoil hat.

X

Simple Simon

« Reply #521 on: September 28, 2014, 08:18:32 AM »
http://news.sky.com/story/1187631/sandy-hook-shooting-documents-released
This was the second search item on Google
The documents also filled in more details about how the shooting unfolded, teachers protected their students and the school janitor confronted the shooter.

Teachers heard janitor Rick Thorn try to get Lanza to leave the school.

One teacher, who was hiding in a closet in the maths lab, heard Mr Thorn yell: "Put the gun down!"

An aide said she heard gunfire and Mr Thorn told her to close her door.

Squidvicious = damp squibous.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #522 on: September 28, 2014, 08:22:42 AM »
That is irrelevant for now. Stay on point. What is relevant is the behaviors of these people and the obvious inconsistency. 

So, there is objective proof ( names, places, etc) that this was a false flag deal?

Simple Simon

« Reply #523 on: September 28, 2014, 08:28:35 AM »
Just read this and tell me how fucking dumb these doubters are.
http://www.sandyhookjustice.com/files/93780868.pdf

(The bolded sections are the guys questioning the validity of Sabndy hook.)
09:35:43 Rick Thorne- Custodian - first 911 call to the CT State Police Centralized Dispatch
Brennan: "State Police 911, what's the location of your emergency?"
Thorne: "Yes, I think we have shooting down at the Sandy Hook Elementary School"
Brennan: "okay ... "
Thorne: "Please get down here"
CT State police dispatcher does not even bother to ask the address of the shooting to send Ct State Police. Why?

Lol, just look at Thornes first comment  ::)
Thorne: "I believe that there is shooting at the front. .. at the front glass .. Something is going on"
Nute: "Ok .. . Alright I've got officer.. I want you to stay on the line with me. Where are you in the school?"
Thorne: "I'm down the corridor"
Nute: "Alright I want you to take cover, Jen get the sergeant.. alright, get everybody you can going down there"
Nute: "Let me get some information from you"
Nute: "What makes you think that?"
Thorne: "The front glass is all shot out.. It kept .. kept going on" Nute: "Ok" (State PO Dispatcher Brennan still on the line) 09:36:49 Thorne: "It's still happening"
Nute: "Alright, what about the students in the front of the building"
How does NUTE the dispatcher know that there are children in front of the building?
Who brought up children in front of the school it is not Thorne as you can see.

No one brought up the front of the building?
It was Thorne again at the first line

These guys are fucking stupid beyond words

I have not gone any further

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #524 on: September 28, 2014, 10:30:40 AM »

But consider the MOUNTAINS of actual evidence you must ignore/dismiss in order to focus on those questionably relevant "discrepancies."