Author Topic: Lance Armstrong 'comes clean'  (Read 64789 times)

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
Re: Lance Armstrong 'comes clean'
« Reply #175 on: January 20, 2013, 08:30:10 AM »
would you show your abs to Lance?
Maybe if he shows his 'lance' first?

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #176 on: January 20, 2013, 09:08:20 AM »
It's called advertising.  I started using Axe body wash a few months ago hoping the babes would be all over me just like they say, hey, it's right on the label, so it has to be true, right? Hasn't quite panned out that way, maybe I'm not using it right. ;D

Actually it's called false advertising.

No one ever died or melted their internal organs using Axe body spray

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: January 20, 2013, 10:24:25 AM »
Actually it's called false advertising.

No one ever died or melted their internal organs using Axe body spray

I take it from your screen name you ride?  I personally know four guys who have been royally fucked up riding. One of the reasons I stopped.  Don't know anyone who got fucked up bodybuilding. Whatever floats your boat.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #178 on: January 20, 2013, 10:30:49 AM »
  I hope he does go to federal prison.

I hope he doesn't. There they strip you naked amongst inflicting other humiliations on you. A legend like Lance doesn't deserve that sort of barbaric treatment.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: January 20, 2013, 10:37:11 AM »
I hope he doesn't. There they strip you naked amongst inflicting other humiliations on you. A legend like Lance doesn't deserve that sort of barbaric treatment.

Lance never lied in front of congress, so he is safe.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #180 on: January 20, 2013, 10:47:12 AM »
I take it from your screen name you ride?  I personally know four guys who have been royally fucked up riding. One of the reasons I stopped.  Don't know anyone who got fucked up bodybuilding. Whatever floats your boat.

I'm struggling to think of any long term competitive bodybuilder that left the "sport" healthy.

orion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: January 20, 2013, 12:07:27 PM »
I'm struggling to think of any long term competitive bodybuilder that left the "sport" healthy.

Arnold did okay. Franco, Chris Dickerson (he is an opera singer, believe it or not) Banout, Clairmont, Platz, just a few off the top of my head.  Sure guys like Dorian and Ronnie may have gotten fucked up but a lot less severve than most NFL players.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #182 on: January 20, 2013, 12:07:39 PM »
This is a great picture.
Ya cause there is .7 of a cc of air in the syringe.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #183 on: January 20, 2013, 12:10:47 PM »
they won't give baseball players, track athletes and cyclist a break, but turn a blind eye to the JUICED UP national felon league, which would look like Div II football, if they instituted olympic style drug testing.

Go Lance!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2013, 12:50:46 PM »
Why would be to to jail?

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2013, 12:55:41 PM »
From a legal prospective,  Lance coming clean was a terrible decision.  He's now going to be sued into the Stone age.

viking1

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2013, 01:04:49 PM »

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2013, 01:10:54 PM »
no pro athlete including Lance can cheat on their own.   the entire administration has to be in on it and allow it.   he was given clearance to dope because he was a good image for  the sport.   now, he must have stopped following the agenda and pissed someone off.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #188 on: January 20, 2013, 01:12:36 PM »
drugs or not, he still had to work his ass ball off to achieve what he did, so PROPS to him

fixed

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #189 on: January 20, 2013, 01:56:17 PM »
When is OPRAH going to tell the TRUTH about her homosexuality! FAT HYPOCRITE, always lecturing about honesty while living a LIE!

So true...

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #190 on: January 20, 2013, 03:06:41 PM »
From a legal prospective,  Lance coming clean was a terrible decision.  He's now going to be sued into the Stone age.

Good!  He ruined many peoples lives by suing them to bankruptcy.
A

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV
« Reply #191 on: January 20, 2013, 03:12:05 PM »
no pro athlete including Lance can cheat on their own.   the entire administration has to be in on it and allow it.   he was given clearance to dope because he was a good image for  the sport.   now, he must have stopped following the agenda and pissed someone off.

He had Dr. Michele Ferrari.

A doctor who was banned by UCI.  Check it out.

Anyone with a brain could connect the dots years ago.

SilverSpoon

• Getbig IV

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #193 on: January 20, 2013, 04:46:15 PM »
  I have ALWAYS said Doctor Ferrari. ALWAYS.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #194 on: January 20, 2013, 05:03:01 PM »
He lied for years. So now he's telling the truth?

Who gives a shit, really?

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #195 on: January 20, 2013, 05:10:38 PM »

A mistake? Really?  ::)  A mistake that went on in excess of 13 years. oy  ::)   That arrogant prick ruined countless careers and reputations with his denials and lawsuits.  And he doesn't doesn't owe anyone anything?  Right.

He also admitted to mistreating people as he tried to preserve the cover-up.

"Yeah, I was a bully," Armstrong said.

Not only did he attack those who told the truth about him, he sued them when they did. At one point, when Winfrey asked him if he had sued Emma O'Reilly, a former team masseuse who told of his doping, Armstrong wasn't sure. "To be honest, Oprah, we sued so many people," he said.

Yup - guy is obviously an asshole.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #196 on: January 20, 2013, 05:19:05 PM »
  Fiction  :D

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: January 21, 2013, 12:12:19 AM »
Humans are hypocrits, they constantly pretend they are fair and "better" than animals, when they re just animals who are conscious of being animals ... but pretend not to be. Fact is our subconscious is a bunch of animal preprogrammations we do not even choose. And we re all led by our subconscious in the race for survival.
The point of life is to eat or be eaten until you can reproduce, then teach your strategies of survival to your offspring. Successfuly surviving and dominating others make you feel good, failing to do so makes you feel bad. And whatever our skin color we re all wired the same way, and there will be wars on earth as long as people will be different, unequal. The irony is that life constantly generates inequality. We all pretend to not understand that, and we all do our best to keep our minds focused on things that will insure our survival -always at the expense of someone else survival-.

Armstrong felt the need to tell the truth because he wanted more attention and prolly wants to sell some shit afterawrds, or get a position as a host on tv or whatever. He incarnates everything that is deeply wrong with our inner bestiality coming to the surface. The irony is most people will despise him now he spilled the beans , while they were acclaiming him when he was BEATING the competition, which actually made them feel good, sititng behind their TV. Complete hypocrisy.

great post

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: January 21, 2013, 12:19:15 AM »
So you want to tell kids they have to juice right from the start if they want to make it big?  Yeah okay, why not tell them that Santa Claus is a lie when they are six years old.  

YES, WHY THE HELL NOT?

Why do you think Ronnie was the GOAT? Watch his training sessions and compare them to Dillets. Now you know what hard work means.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH this could not be more ironic.  Ronnie and Dillet are perfect examples to prove MY point.  Dillet had a shitty back and couldn't pose, THAT's why he lost to Ronnie... WTF did either of these things have to do with what he did in the gym?  NOTHING!!!!  Hard work had LESS THAN NOTHING to do with the separation between these two.

Do you not think Dillet trained his back as "hard" as he did his arms, delts, or quads... all of which were FUCKING RIDICULOUS and in the all-time-best-of short list?  Do you think he could somehow manage to starve and dehydrate himself to the point of near-death and even petrification, but somehow lack the willpower to yell out a few "light weights" and do an 800 lb deadlift or two?

The fact is, we're born, we lift weights, we eat, we inject drugs, and then we pray for the best.  What goes on "underneath the hood" is pretty much a complete mystery at this point in time.  For Dillet, it was the luck of the draw: weak back and little body control.  Oh well, we can't all be Big Ron.  Except WE CAN all train like him, it's EASY to be an animal in the gym.  All you have to do is believe it will give you huge muscles.  I see it all the time, and you can too: just look in any gym in America.  There's this guy who trains in my gym, lanky-ass arms and a monstrous barrel torso.  Natural, and absolutely 0 bodybuilding potential.  Think Dan Hill's arms and Gutler's waist.  And yet you can see him, day in, day out slaving away, pounding HEAVY weights for hours, with his "ANIMAL" shirt. 

Why does he do it?  Can't he see he was born with absolutely fuck-all in the "gene" department?  That the pounds he's been packing on have been going straight to his obliques, not his 16.5 inch pipe cleaners (which haven't budged the tape in years)?

Maybe it's because everyone and their mother has been shouting "HARD WORK MAKES CHAMPIONS", "GO BIG OR GO HOME", "LIGHT WEIGHT BUDDDDDDYYYYY" down his ear since birth?  Meanwhile Hannibal for King is off playing on the monkey bars with his "all-natural" 19 in arms, ripped to the bone on KFC and weed.

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #199 on: January 21, 2013, 12:28:51 AM »
YES, WHY THE HELL NOT?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH this could not be more ironic.  Ronnie and Dillet are perfect examples to prove MY point.  Dillet had a shitty back and couldn't pose, THAT's why he lost to Ronnie... WTF did either of these things have to do with what he did in the gym?  NOTHING!!!!  Hard work had LESS THAN NOTHING to do with the separation between these two.

Do you not think Dillet trained his back as "hard" as he did his arms, delts, or quads... all of which were FUCKING RIDICULOUS and in the all-time-best-of short list?  Do you think he could somehow manage to starve and dehydrate himself to the point of near-death and even petrification, but somehow lack the willpower to yell out a few "light weights" and do an 800 lb deadlift or two?  

The fact is, we're born, we lift weights, we eat, we inject drugs, and then we pray for the best.  What goes on "underneath the hood" is pretty much a complete mystery at this point in time.

EXACTLY x100000000
T