Author Topic: ignoring chicks  (Read 17568 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
ignoring chicks
« on: January 24, 2013, 04:29:09 PM »
Had this girl into me I complimented her a bit at first acted intereted now I wont talk to her she's blowing my phone up like crazy..Life would be so much easier without any games though....but Ive come to the conclusion it is necessary. the whole

" hey I really like you....I dont play games lets hang out sometime" has not been very successful for me. Ive actually had girls who were interested loose interest in me when I came across as a straightforward no bullshit guy. I wasnt even 20 at the time and still learning "the game" with chicks but I picked p early on that I was just not good with "games" when it came  to texting women, so I just shut up now and ignore them........working well for me. Would like to hear your studs thoughts though......
l

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
Re: ignoring chicks
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2013, 04:37:26 PM »
Had this girl into me I complimented her a bit at first acted intereted now I wont talk to her she's blowing my phone up like crazy..Life would be so much easier without any games though....but Ive come to the conclusion it is necessary. the whole

" hey I really like you....I dont play games lets hang out sometime" has not been very successful for me. Ive actually had girls who were interested loose interest in me when I came across as a straightforward no bullshit guy. I wasnt even 20 at the time and still learning "the game" with chicks but I picked p early on that I was just not good with "games" when it came  to texting women, so I just shut up now and ignore them........working well for me. Would like to hear your studs thoughts though......

Exactly, let it come to you. scarcity my friend.
always be mysterious, dont text often, the more you resist the more they will come for you.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2013, 04:46:37 PM »
It's pretty tough to ignore this one.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2013, 01:11:51 AM »
haha Im in cali and the POF on here is a gold mind
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/838/30ik0erkeq5jk05jnx4kbcq.jpg/
l

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2013, 01:16:16 AM »

" hey I really like you....I dont play games lets hang out sometime" has not been very successful for me. Ive actually had girls who were interested loose interest in me when I came across as a straightforward no bullshit guy. I wasnt even 20 at the time and still learning "the game" with chicks but I picked p early on that I was just not good with "games" when it came  to texting women, so I just shut up now and ignore them........working well for me. Would like to hear your studs thoughts though......

The only way I've ever gotten girls was acting like I wasn't into them, and didn't really give a shit (even if they're driving me crazy).  I learned this as a 10 year old who wasn't really into girls yet.  ;D

Abuse them a little bit, that drives them crazy.  8)

The Italian Lifter

• Getbig IV
  • I need an English dictionary!
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2013, 01:33:55 AM »
once fucked, can text more often.

yes they prefer guy who stays cool.

words of wisdom
North of Italy

prizm

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2013, 01:58:37 AM »
Wouldn't even text more often after getting laid, or even in a relationship. Always be cool. Show that your life consists of more than texting a chick and replying back instantly. Chicks respect a guy that doesn't need them and has their own life and concerns. It draws them in.

When it's time to go out, show them a good time and make them laugh...and when its time to bang, rail the shit out of them like there's no tomorrow.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2013, 07:04:08 PM »
Wouldn't even text more often after getting laid, or even in a relationship. Always be cool. Show that your life consists of more than texting a chick and replying back instantly. Chicks respect a guy that doesn't need them and has their own life and concerns. It draws them in.

When it's time to go out, show them a good time and make them laugh...and when its time to bang, rail the shit out of them like there's no tomorrow.

lol times 2....when I go out I just sit back in a corner and shut the fuck up.
l

AVBG

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2013, 07:47:49 PM »

Lol @ asking for chick advice on GB! ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2013, 08:33:12 PM »
Yeah funny.   :D 

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2013, 09:07:22 PM »

Just pay attention to the girl and treat her well. Show genuine concern for her wellbeing. You've got to hug and kiss her too. Display some real affection and emotion. That's pure gold right there from Big Daddy. I should charge you guys for this shit. ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2013, 09:09:54 PM »
Just pay attention to the girl and treat her well. Show genuine concern for her wellbeing. You've got to hug and kiss her too. Display some real affection and emotion. That's pure gold right there from Big Daddy. I should charge you guys for this shit. ;D
That's spot on, good advice.  Ignoring a chick to get her attention is stupid.  Honestly if a guy ignored me I would think he didn't like me.  It wouldn't make me more interested in him, if anything I would lose interest. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2013, 09:14:19 PM »
games can be fun

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2013, 09:16:32 PM »
games can be fun
They belong in the bedroom, that's about it.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2013, 09:18:48 PM »
Last person you should listen to about how to treat women is a woman.  They all say the smae shit: tall, dark handsome, treats me nice, makes me laugh.  How many girls you know are with guys that are complete assholes. 

A woman wants a man that they think doesn't need them.  Fact. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2013, 09:20:38 PM »
They belong in the bedroom, that's about it.

you scare me now.
no games in the bedroom. you into bdsm? :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2013, 09:24:55 PM »
I was dating this guy briefly a few years ago.  He told me that he liked it when I ignored him and was really into games.  When I went on a first date with him, I didn't talk to him for two weeks afterwards because I was still deciding if I wanted to see him again.  Apparently he really liked that.  So I decided to see him again and he wanted me to play the ignoring game.  I told him I wasn't into games and showed him the door.  A few months later I found a note on the windscreen of my car after gym with his phone number on it telling me to call him if I wanted to have coffee. I just threw it on the road and drove off. 

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2013, 09:29:03 PM »
That's spot on, good advice.  Ignoring a chick to get her attention is stupid.  Honestly if a guy ignored me I would think he didn't like me.  It wouldn't make me more interested in him, if anything I would lose interest. 

This may not be the case every time but generally speaking, if you ignore the girl don't expect to hear back from her. Girls love attention, you know. Why do you think they take all that time and effort on makeup and such? They want to look good for a purpose.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2013, 09:30:13 PM »
I was dating this guy briefly a few years ago.  He told me that he liked it when I ignored him and was really into games.  When I went on a first date with him, I didn't talk to him for two weeks afterwards because I was still deciding if I wanted to see him again.  Apparently he really liked that.  So I decided to see him again and he wanted me to play the ignoring game.  I told him I wasn't into games and showed him the door.  A few months later I found a note on the windscreen of my car after gym with his phone number on it telling me to call him if I wanted to have coffee. I just threw it on the road and drove off. 

thats called be scared of commitment.
I shouldn't talk I don't ever want to get married.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2013, 09:55:12 PM »
if you have to play games with a girl to keep her, then she's not worth it

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2013, 10:09:03 PM »
Find some chick with a spine, who is "real" and is fun to talk to. Preferably one who will call out your bullshit, but is willing to forgive you. Date her, fuck her, marry her. It's real simple people, it's not brain surgery.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2013, 10:09:30 PM »
The girls who play games with you aren't into you and are using you for some ulterior motive.  Women, just like men, wouldn't risk losing someone they really like by playing childish games.  If you aren't particularly into them and just want some fun, play along, but if you really like them, don't play, she will win!  The trick is too find some one who digs you as much as you do them, give or take a little bit!
V

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2013, 10:12:24 PM »
Watch this film to see just how far paying attention to a girl and her needs will get you. You'll win her over for sure. :)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2013, 10:45:26 PM »

its not about that..... I simply help the young up and coming kids on  here in their teens and early twenties by providing real life stories and examples of a young broke guy who has quite simply bent the rules of society....an uneducated bum who pursues intelligent highly successful beautiful women...do i have a right to? fuck no...I dont even own a car. do i know my place? absolutely, but what can I say Im a stubborn guy :) .All it requires is some lying skills rugged good looks and being smart enough to learn from your mistakes ....and being humble enough to ask for advice.
l

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 26, 2013, 12:49:58 AM »
Some good advice in this thread.

Booty has made reassess a current strategy....