Author Topic: ignoring chicks  (Read 17617 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: ignoring chicks
« Reply #75 on: January 27, 2013, 05:50:25 AM »
It depends on what stage you are with a woman if you see one checking you out say at a store or restaurant etc. ignore them women like to play these games to see you fall for it. Like yesterday I was at a restaurant the waitress kept coming back to frequent looking at me and walking by looking I ignored her other than ordering when I felt like I was in control I started talking to her got her number now women get come on to by men everyday so they get tired of that they pick who they want if I had of been aggressive I dont think I would have got her number. Course some do like aggressive.

Course if you are are in a relationship you cant ignore it wont last long.

Their are always exceptions to these rules. Just my experience.

Good attitude, never give someone too much attention, stay calm and polite. No one likes folks who push too hard, whether it's someone who tries to sell you something or seduce you.
Enjoy the fun broski  8)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #76 on: January 27, 2013, 05:59:35 AM »
Good attitude, never give someone too much attention, stay calm and polite. No one likes folks who push too hard, whether it's someone who tries to sell you something or seduce you.
Enjoy the fun broski  8)
Exactly smooth is the way to go. I hate a damn salesman knocking on my door or a telemarketer calling. I ignore both.

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 27, 2013, 06:30:47 AM »
The key is to always have other things around you to keep yourself occupied with, and not to take dating sites seriously. Respond when you want to respond, but dont care at the same time. It should come off naturally, not by playing "waiting games". Often, the girls are much quicker to respond, and then its much easier to hold back and set the tone/balance. Dont play these mind games, it will be what it is - but the most important thing is NOT to take it seriously and get overexcited.

As for girls in general. They all fucking suck! All of them. Ive had so many let downs with them, being the manipulate, fake whores they are - I simply DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK anymore about any of them. My motto is: Fuck em and leave em! Just like that. These girls have no shame what so ever, and think they can play around with you like some toy whenever they want. So yeah, like said so many times in this thread, the best thing is to ignore them, because the fact of the matter is - they dont DESERVE your attention anyway!

If you really want a girl, let them come to you. Dont be a Beta male and beg for these whores attention. Most men are pathetic when it comes to this stuff, and most of them dont even care if shes a 10 or just a 2, because Beta males are so desperate that they`ll take anything as long as they get it. I created a fake girl profile on a dating site the other day, and just after a couple of days I had over 200 requests from horny Beta males sending me all kinds of pathetic messages, chat requests, winks, and stupid pick up lines. Then I look on my own profile, and its just zero activity.

The problem is and always have been men giving girls the power by showering them with attention and acting desperate. Girls simply have the power to choose and get whatever and whoever they want. Men simply dont. At least not Beta males, but even Alpha males dont really obtain this power. The girl has to be 5 or under in order for it to be some what successful.

But like I said, your best chances - and particulary on dating sites, is to not care and let them come to you. If ANY girls shows just the slightest of interest by sending you a message or talking to you, you have allready won. The rest is just to follow up and keep it/your cool. The other way around is much harder to come out on top, but if your going to be aggressor, here is what you do: Display sheer amount of confidence, smile, flirt, be charming, be humourus, work out and keep your body in fit shape, dominate and take controll of every situation. And of course, you dont just act like that to one girl only, you do that to all of the girls around you wherever and whenever. Let the girls know that you dont really need them and that they are not anything special to you, by showing the same kind of attitude to all of them. Move quickly over to another chick right after flirting with a other, in order to keep them in check and make them want you. GIRLS DO THIS TO MEN ALL THE TIME, WHY NOT DO THE SAME TO THEM!? They just love being all over you for a brief moment, and them move over to the next guy, making you pissed off in the process. Thats how they create power over you, but you can do this as well - because like I said, all you have to do is to NOT CARE and get attached to any of them. Treat them like objects to play with, because lets be honest - that is what we men are to women anyway. Its time for the MEN to take the power back, and show these bitches whos the boss!

So all in all, whatever games you play - always remember to stay in controll whether your going to be passive or aggressive. Dont let ANY girl get controll over you and dont get attached to 1 girl only unless you reeeeeeeeaally like her, and if thats the case you have to make 100 % sure that shes the real deal, and most likely will not fuck you over. Because belivie me, even the sweetest, nicest, innocent girl will fuck you over just like that! It happened to me, it could happen to you. Girls are cold animals and have no shame as long as they get what they want. Theyr selfish girls and not to be taken lightly. You are better off chasing power and wealth, because in the end - that is what women want as well, so you can just pick them up along the way.

True approved.

Thanks for that post.

Some great advice and words of wisdom.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
« Reply #78 on: January 27, 2013, 06:42:41 AM »
The key is to always have other things around you to keep yourself occupied with, and not to take dating sites seriously. Respond when you want to respond, but dont care at the same time. It should come off naturally, not by playing "waiting games". Often, the girls are much quicker to respond, and then its much easier to hold back and set the tone/balance. Dont play these mind games, it will be what it is - but the most important thing is NOT to take it seriously and get overexcited.

As for girls in general. They all fucking suck! All of them. Ive had so many let downs with them, being the manipulate, fake whores they are - I simply DO NOT GIVE A SINGLE FUCK anymore about any of them. My motto is: Fuck em and leave em! Just like that. These girls have no shame what so ever, and think they can play around with you like some toy whenever they want. So yeah, like said so many times in this thread, the best thing is to ignore them, because the fact of the matter is - they dont DESERVE your attention anyway!

If you really want a girl, let them come to you. Dont be a Beta male and beg for these whores attention. Most men are pathetic when it comes to this stuff, and most of them dont even care if shes a 10 or just a 2, because Beta males are so desperate that they`ll take anything as long as they get it. I created a fake girl profile on a dating site the other day, and just after a couple of days I had over 200 requests from horny Beta males sending me all kinds of pathetic messages, chat requests, winks, and stupid pick up lines. Then I look on my own profile, and its just zero activity.

The problem is and always have been men giving girls the power by showering them with attention and acting desperate. Girls simply have the power to choose and get whatever and whoever they want. Men simply dont. At least not Beta males, but even Alpha males dont really obtain this power. The girl has to be 5 or under in order for it to be some what successful.

But like I said, your best chances - and particulary on dating sites, is to not care and let them come to you. If ANY girls shows just the slightest of interest by sending you a message or talking to you, you have allready won. The rest is just to follow up and keep it/your cool. The other way around is much harder to come out on top, but if your going to be aggressor, here is what you do: Display sheer amount of confidence, smile, flirt, be charming, be humourus, work out and keep your body in fit shape, dominate and take controll of every situation. And of course, you dont just act like that to one girl only, you do that to all of the girls around you wherever and whenever. Let the girls know that you dont really need them and that they are not anything special to you, by showing the same kind of attitude to all of them. Move quickly over to another chick right after flirting with a other, in order to keep them in check and make them want you. GIRLS DO THIS TO MEN ALL THE TIME, WHY NOT DO THE SAME TO THEM!? They just love being all over you for a brief moment, and them move over to the next guy, making you pissed off in the process. Thats how they create power over you, but you can do this as well - because like I said, all you have to do is to NOT CARE and get attached to any of them. Treat them like objects to play with, because lets be honest - that is what we men are to women anyway. Its time for the MEN to take the power back, and show these bitches whos the boss!

So all in all, whatever games you play - always remember to stay in controll whether your going to be passive or aggressive. Dont let ANY girl get controll over you and dont get attached to 1 girl only unless you reeeeeeeeaally like her, and if thats the case you have to make 100 % sure that shes the real deal, and most likely will not fuck you over. Because belivie me, even the sweetest, nicest, innocent girl will fuck you over just like that! It happened to me, it could happen to you. Girls are cold animals and have no shame as long as they get what they want. Theyr selfish girls and not to be taken lightly. You are better off chasing power and wealth, because in the end - that is what women want as well, so you can just pick them up along the way.

True approved.

I thought girls were sweet innocent delicate creatures who wouldn't screw you over if you took care of them diligently?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #79 on: January 27, 2013, 06:43:10 AM »
treat em mean keep em keen.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #80 on: January 27, 2013, 07:22:58 AM »
I was dating this guy briefly a few years ago.  He told me that he liked it when I ignored him and was really into games.  When I went on a first date with him, I didn't talk to him for two weeks afterwards because I was still deciding if I wanted to see him again.  Apparently he really liked that.  So I decided to see him again and he wanted me to play the ignoring game.  I told him I wasn't into games and showed him the door.  A few months later I found a note on the windscreen of my car after gym with his phone number on it telling me to call him if I wanted to have coffee. I just threw it on the road and drove off. 
And now youre an overweight single mother, life worked out for you didnt it

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #81 on: January 27, 2013, 07:24:11 AM »

Boooom

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #82 on: January 27, 2013, 08:21:34 AM »
stfu pearbody

lol pear body? I can honestly say I dont possess a feminine bone in my body from head to toe masculinity is something i have possessed in spades..and style :P
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/803/photo123z.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/819/mail1np.jpg/

u just sit back let us real men talk ,,,,,and shut the fuck up important matters at hand here  ;D....
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/853/mail3h.jpg/

lots of good advive being given in this thread from more than one person who knows waht there talking about....listen up may learn a thing or two and get laid by the time your 60.
l

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #83 on: January 27, 2013, 08:28:24 AM »
I thought girls were sweet innocent delicate creatures who wouldn't screw you over if you took care of them diligently?

I hope you were being sarcastic, otherwize you probably havent been around too many girls. Honestly, if there is one good thing to learn from movies, is that to NEVER trust a female. How many times have you seen a movie where the girl PRETENDS to be all sweet and innocent, and then at the end she turns out to be a deceisive, treacheorus bitch instead!? I swear its the same scenario every time I watch a new movie, and it never surprises me.

Sure, there are some good girls out there, Ive just yet to find one....... ::)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: January 27, 2013, 08:33:04 AM »
First advice. Don't listen to women when they say they want ____.  They don't KNOW what they want.  You give them what YOU have. If it aint good enough, fuck them and move on...

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #85 on: January 27, 2013, 08:39:57 AM »
Now let me just add more insult to the injury regarding my last post, and tell you REALLY like it is!

Girls LOVE chasing men they CANT have! That means, if your allready in a relationship - the girls radar and attention all of the sudden is directly towards you. You`ll get A LOT more looks from girls, and A LOT of them will try to make a move even though you allready have a girl. Like I said, they have no shame, they are selfish bastards, and when they see something they in theory cant have, they do anything to get it - just to prove a point that they are SO MUCH better than the girl your allready with. It has nothing to do with them REALLY wanting to be with you, because the fact is, if you didnt allready have a girlfriend, they would most likely show you no interest at all. Thats how their stupid minds work, my buddy got sex offers all the time when he was in a long time realtionship, and probably still does. Ive never had a long time relationship myself, so I cant really speak on it from personal experience, but I know it happens a lot. Theres probably some getbiggers here that can verify that as well. Anwyays, its just common sense when it gets to girls, being the decisive whores they are. ::)

You should never take a girl seriously, always have a plan b.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2013, 08:43:21 AM »
I hope you were being sarcastic, otherwize you probably havent been around too many girls. Honestly, if there is one good thing to learn from movies, is that to NEVER trust a female. How many times have you seen a movie where the girl PRETENDS to be all sweet and innocent, and then at the end she turns out to be a deceisive, treacheorus bitch instead!? I swear its the same scenario every time I watch a new movie, and it never surprises me.

Sure, there are some good girls out there, Ive just yet to find one....... ::)

That's the ideal (how girls should be) and I'm saddened by the fact that that isn't so in real life.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: January 27, 2013, 10:21:21 AM »

now she lives online trying to get men sexually aroused and become attracted to her

LMAO

a fat old broad discussing bondage and faking she has dates set up to get guys all hard for her

FFS what a goddamned trainwreck she is

off topic How's Des ?

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #88 on: January 27, 2013, 11:26:23 AM »
He's down to 22 and a half stone, he hit 30 stone last year and it wasn't pretty. I got him tattoed on my arm

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: January 27, 2013, 11:56:58 AM »
Now let me just add more insult to the injury regarding my last post, and tell you REALLY like it is!

Girls LOVE chasing men they CANT have! That means, if your allready in a relationship - the girls radar and attention all of the sudden is directly towards you. You`ll get A LOT more looks from girls, and A LOT of them will try to make a move even though you allready have a girl. Like I said, they have no shame, they are selfish bastards, and when they see something they in theory cant have, they do anything to get it - just to prove a point that they are SO MUCH better than the girl your allready with. It has nothing to do with them REALLY wanting to be with you, because the fact is, if you didnt allready have a girlfriend, they would most likely show you no interest at all. Thats how their stupid minds work, my buddy got sex offers all the time when he was in a long time realtionship, and probably still does. Ive never had a long time relationship myself, so I cant really speak on it from personal experience, but I know it happens a lot. Theres probably some getbiggers here that can verify that as well. Anwyays, its just common sense when it gets to girls, being the decisive whores they are. ::)

^^
AWESOME posts bro, that pretty much how IT IS in real life- no word of a lie...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2013, 11:59:04 AM »
once fucked, can text more often.

solid advice!

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2013, 12:02:59 PM »
once fucked, can text more often.

yes they prefer guy who stays cool.

Indeed

and once fucked well, can turn up unannounced at 3am 'cause you are horny and at a loose end...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #92 on: January 27, 2013, 12:03:48 PM »

Post of the week!  :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #93 on: January 27, 2013, 02:20:28 PM »
you're not everyone dipshit, so speak only for yourself

p.s. you're the one that's desperate for approval

p.s.s. my STRUCTURE murders yours toad boy
dj181 seems to to be making progress, as I understand he doesn't want to be Mr O.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: January 27, 2013, 10:07:40 PM »

Obviously those girls you speak of are the rotten ones you should avoid. But there are the good ones and these should be treasured like jewels. :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 27, 2013, 10:36:00 PM »
Life never works out as you plan it to.  I never expected to find myself burying my parnter of ten years and a single mother.  I planned to stay with him until death do us part so that part worked out I guess.  And as for the overweight part, I am not that much heavier in my current pic I posted, than what I was in the bike pic.  I had two babies and lost the bodyfat afterwards and competed, so I know what to do and now that my health is sorted I can train consistantly and have already started to drop bodyfat since the pic I posted. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: January 27, 2013, 10:38:49 PM »
now she lives online trying to get men sexually aroused and become attracted to her

LMAO

a fat old broad discussing bondage and faking she has dates set up to get guys all hard for her

FFS what a goddamned trainwreck she is

off topic How's Des ?

You live online stalking me and sending pm's to forum members accusing them of being my boyfriend.  It seems as though you take the internet way too seriously and live through it more than what I do.  I use it for entertainment, a few laughs and sharing and learning about the sport where as you just follow my posts and then have the nerve to tell me that I live online...yeah right!

Mush Mouth

• Getbig II
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2013, 10:42:52 PM »
look at you laying down wisdom like you have any  ::)

always bringing in the sex quotient to get the loins excited

you are alone with no prospects so keep advising what you know nothing about

you're fat and old with nobody to date never mind play games with and if anyone besides your cats were in your bedroom they are only there for a one time deal

you ain't a keeper if you haven't noticed they all leave you

I didnt realize Lee's wife is on here, or are you his ex yet?   

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #98 on: January 27, 2013, 11:55:06 PM »
someone bring Vince Basile to this topic. He will take care of that lass Booty and let us men discuss our dating strategies in peace.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: January 28, 2013, 12:02:30 AM »
look at you laying down wisdom like you have any  ::)

always bringing in the sex quotient to get the loins excited

you are alone with no prospects so keep advising what you know nothing about

you're fat and old with nobody to date never mind play games with and if anyone besides your cats were in your bedroom they are only there for a one time deal

you ain't a keeper if you haven't noticed they all leave you

;D

don't hold back, now.