Author Topic: ego training on barbell press 365 press musclemania mr natural champ Ulysses  (Read 16719 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Ulysess looks incredible and probably would beat me on stage. I'd never in a billion years change my body with his.. White blonde hair blue eye male with literally world famous Abs and a MBA... Or Ulysses, borderline retarded with dreads.
good
But, I believe he's gotten tons of modeling gigs for his looks and "locks"...
I don't know of his educational background. But, there are tons of bbers with Masters, JD's, and PhDs who are swimming in debt right now.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
 ::)

4 plates on the incline.

i can do 3 on the incline with a smith and no spotter for 3-4 reps LIFE TIME NATURALLY @ 190.

another lying drug user.

wild willie

• Getbig V
Ulysess looks incredible and probably would beat me on stage. I'd never in a billion years change my body with his.. White blonde hair blue eye male with literally world famous Abs and a MBA... Or Ulysses, borderline retarded with dreads.
arrogance at it's finest....

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
arrogance at it's finest....
I forgot to mention I am one of the top 3 strongest getbiggers, strongest "active" one.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...

4 plates on the incline.

i can do 3 on the incline with a smith and no spotter for 3-4 reps LIFE TIME NATURALLY @ 190.

another lying drug user.

it was 3 and a hald and he didnt get one rep himself....
a spotter is to help once you get to failure not to yank the bar from rep.. amazing that that a guy at that level.. ego trains
choice is an illusion

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Ulisses looks decent standing relaxed.. the moment he raises his arms he is gone.. another overhyped set of abs.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
Everything on this video was cringeworthy, the outright lying, the horrible form, the broscience spewed.  Aesthetics guys nonetheless (no homo).

che

• Getbig V
6'2'' ;D

5'9'' max

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN

4 plates on the incline.

another lying drug user.
THAT IS STRONG AS SHIT G,,,,

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Um, dude, You can be blond and have blue eyes all day long. You're still a bodybuilder.  Ulysess S. Grant looks like a god. I've see the guy in person, it's insane.  He pulls pussy you couldn't imagine. He could have your mother if he wanted.  No offense, but I'd rather look like USG than you. even with an MBA. Im not going to hate on the dude. He's good looking, and to 99% of the people, physically perfect. Drugs or not. 

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
Um, dude, You can be blond and have blue eyes all day long. You're still a bodybuilder.  Ulysess S. Grant looks like a god. I've see the guy in person, it's insane.  He pulls pussy you couldn't imagine. He could have your mother if he wanted.  No offense, but I'd rather look like USG than you. even with an MBA. Im not going to hate on the dude. He's good looking, and to 99% of the people, physically perfect. Drugs or not. 
dude he is not that good looking. I have seen many good looking black men in my day and have no problem calling a dude good looking.(so homo). He is not that attractive, if you get rid of his body.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
I would not know.... Im happy with myself so i never wonder what everyone else is doing ... I never speculate on such things because

1. I know how it feels to be accused of taking stuff you have no clue about
2. doesnt matter to me...

what i will say is....this... if one competes then there is a high possibility that that person will do whats necessary to compete...
people always tell me man you should compete .. my answer ... never....
btw the guy with the dreads isnt even 200... just has good genetics and insertion .. he competes at 185... and is 6'2

that s a nice speech and all; but they and you re still on steroids, shitstain.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
dude he is not that good looking. I have seen many good looking black men in my day and have no problem calling a dude good looking.(so homo). He is not that attractive, if you get rid of his body.

Body and face go together bro. Body subconsciously enhances the face to a degree.  If this dude was walking through a Vegas mall, alot of guys would clench their girlfriends or wives hands once he walked through. It doesn't matter what you think. It matters what they think. Insane body, good looking, dreads, non-thug, fame. Recipe for hot poon dude. He doesn't need to be the best looking cause his body destroys anyones he walks in a room. Even most admitted juice users cause he's not extreme but old school ideal like 70's bodybuilder.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Not too many people pro or non pro look as good or better than this.  Oh yeah, he's not 6'2 He's 5'9/5'10.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
there is nothing as effective as 2 guys getting a workout during the same set

Negative Bench press and Deadlift at the exact same time

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Not to many people pro or non pro look as good or better than this.  Oh yeah, he's not 6'2 He's 5'9/5'10.
IMPRESSIVE VERY MUCH SO,,GREAT SHAPE,,,

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
He looks like this or near this year around. Unlike NPC and Pros that are bloated messes most of the time. It's no contest. This is deal.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Body and face go together bro. Body subconsciously enhances the face to a degree.  If this dude was walking through a Vegas mall, alot of guys would clench their girlfriends or wives hands once he walked through. It doesn't matter what you think. It matters what they think. Insane body, good looking, dreads, non-thug, fame. Recipe for hot poon dude. He doesn't need to be the best looking cause his body destroys anyones he walks in a room. Even most admitted juice users cause he's not extreme but old school ideal like 70's bodybuilder.  

WTF, Wiggs!  You love for dreads and buns is worst than white women.  This negro ain't Eric Benet.

;D

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
there is nothing as effective as 2 guys getting a workout during the same set

This!!!

Team NBPDAST!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
are you fearful this afro americans will become more notroious than you because they are nattys?

btw stop acting so pretentious just because these nattys might outlift you

x2 Are there things?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
Not too many people pro or non pro look as good or better than this.  Oh yeah, he's not 6'2 He's 5'9/5'10.

My mistake.... I read somewhere 6,2
And yes he has a great physique
choice is an illusion

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
WTF, Wiggs!  You love for dreads and buns is worst than white women.  This negro ain't Eric Benet.

;D

LOL. If I had the discipline, I'd go with dreads but I don't.

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  Recipe for hot poon dude.

Uhhhh... Only if he wants it (Pussy).

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
  There is nothing as effective as 2 guys getting a workout during the same set

;D  I just spit my Coca Cola out!

mesmorph78