Author Topic: Anavar? Works or makes you feel flat and look smaller?  (Read 13829 times)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Anavar?
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2013, 07:08:00 AM »
I was going to use anavar but someone at the gym told me it made him feel flat, lose weight and look smaller. Altho he did get stronger. I want to put on slabs of beef so i take it this stuff aint no good?
Yep anavar was created to make people look flat and get smaller.  ::) This guy is a fucktard. Taking the right dose for a period of time will result in great muscle gains. Also legit pharm grade anavar is still being made but you can't afford it trust me.

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2013, 07:14:14 AM »
40-80mg/day works well

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2013, 07:37:26 AM »
I didn't like their blue skin, apart from that was a good entertaining movie

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2013, 07:39:52 AM »
Didn't notice any sides at 40mg except for excessive vascularity.  Including hands and head.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2013, 07:43:26 AM »
Didn't notice any sides at 40mg except for excessive vascularity.  Including hands and head.

That's bullshit bro, Galineko only took 0.5mg and had sex with 156 women that night

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2013, 08:05:13 AM »
That's bullshit bro, Galineko only took 0.5mg and had sex with 156 women that night

Shit.  My left temporal vein went to the tit bar and came home dick in hand.  >:(

Hope you've been keeping well, squire.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2013, 08:07:16 AM »
Shit.  My left temporal vein went to the tit bar and came home dick in hand.  >:(

Hope you've been keeping well, squire.

Haha yes, it's all good in Sunny England my friend. Take heart and be of good courage.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2013, 08:08:47 AM »
Yep anavar was created to make people look flat and get smaller.  ::) This guy is a fucktard. Taking the right dose for a period of time will result in great muscle gains. Also legit pharm grade anavar is still being made but you can't afford it trust me.

What do you advise dosage wise for men, 80mg + ?

Obviously I'm referring to the available var, not pharma grade

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2013, 08:28:48 AM »
I didn't like their blue skin, apart from that was a good entertaining movie

;D

this one slipped under the radar
T

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2013, 08:32:37 AM »
What do you advise dosage wise for men, 80mg + ?

Obviously I'm referring to the available var, not pharma grade

Start at 40 if u are a newby as far as steroids in general. If not yeah 80 is about right. Most guys don't stay on long enuff. They cycle 6 weeks go off for 4 then think they have to double the dose. 

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2013, 08:53:08 AM »
;D

this one slipped under the radar

Haha yes big man

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2013, 12:47:10 PM »
  Only problem with Var and Sero  ---->  $

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2013, 12:51:35 PM »
Who makes Anavar anymore? It use to be made in the US but it hasn't in so many years. Anabolic steroids were made to increase the anabolic properties of testosterone and minimize the androgen properties. Anavar was reported to have the biggest ratio of high anabolic to low androgen.  Even with that it's a weak bodybuilding  oral. Probably a lot safer than other orals at the same dose.

Forget these drugs. It ultimately results in a dead end of arrest, health and no career due to pursuing the bodybuilding drug life style.

And most of the UG anavar is not all anavar. Chicks in the gym who think their taking anavar are all bloated and shit because it's really dbol.lol

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2013, 07:41:14 PM »
And most of the UG anavar is not all anavar. Chicks in the gym who think their taking anavar are all bloated and shit because it's really dbol.lol
That is truth, because of the price.

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2013, 10:53:34 PM »
Start at 40 if u are a newby as far as steroids in general. If not yeah 80 is about right. Most guys don't stay on long enuff. They cycle 6 weeks go off for 4 then think they have to double the dose. 

"Most guys don't stay on long enuff"....Bingo  ;)

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2013, 11:01:00 PM »

;D ;D ;D

whitewidow

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2013, 03:47:36 AM »
I was going to use anavar but someone at the gym told me it made him feel flat, lose weight and look smaller. Altho he did get stronger. I want to put on slabs of beef so i take it this stuff aint no good?

It is not a great mass builder. alot of pro wmen bodybuilders use anavar. It is so expensive as well! It is also hard to find high wuality anavar(oxandrolone) unless you can get USA BTG oxandrolone. I hav heard of underground labs making anavar capsules and just loading them with a very slight touch of var and mainly putting creatine monohydrate and arginine alpha ketoglutarate(AKG) in the caps. Anavar is a good drug if you want to use a oral that has no estrogen conversion and is somewhat easy on the HPTA.

It is a clean steroid and all you will put on is lean mass but it will be a very small amount. Anavar is pointless to use to jumpstart a cycle. Anavar has some purposes as a cutting steroid. anavar is great for guys who just want to do a safe oral only cycle. It will not make you a monster but if your training and diet is in check you will gain 5 pounds and gain some strength on your lifts but beware where you buy it from.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2013, 03:53:39 AM »
How about var as a hardener, combined with a thickener like test e, makes sense?

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2013, 05:48:29 AM »
All kigs

not kigs...igf(the magical ingredient in kigs) was not available back then
T

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2013, 06:33:34 AM »
How about var as an hardener, combined with a thickener like test e, makes sense?

Steroids work period..so yes that makes sense. But usually people have divided them into two different categories...bulking or cutting steroids. For bulking, people in the past have used the ones that put on the most weight/water...dianabol, deca, testosterone e or cyp, androl, etc. For cutting drier compounds like winstrol, masteron, anavar, primo, short estered test like prop or suspension etc.

Though the reality is whether you wanna cut or bulk your results will be determined by diet. If you're gonna get on stage you wanna hold as little water as possible and that's where you should choose more carefully but otherwise you can still get lean on "bulking" steroids. You can also gain with "cutting" steroids and more and more people are using tren in this manner since it will add lean muscle mass without the added bloat that gives people the false sense that they're gaining actual muscle.

All steroids increase protein synthesis and have nutrient partitioning effects meaning your food gets used more efficiently...though some enhance this more than others.

So test e and anavar...yeah its good as long as your diet is structured for your desired goal.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2013, 06:40:05 AM »
Steroids work period..so yes that makes sense. But usually people have divided them into two different categories...bulking or cutting steroids. For bulking, people in the past have used the ones that put on the most weight/water...dianabol, deca, testosterone e or cyp, androl, etc. For cutting drier compounds like winstrol, masteron, anavar, primo, short estered test like prop or suspension etc.

Though the reality is whether you wanna cut or bulk your results will be determined by diet. If you're gonna get on stage you wanna hold as little water as possible and that's where you should choose more carefully but otherwise you can still get lean on "bulking" steroids. You can also gain with "cutting" steroids and more and more people are using tren in this manner since it will add lean muscle mass without the added bloat that gives people the false sense that they're gaining actual muscle.

All steroids increase protein synthesis and have nutrient partitioning effects meaning your food gets used more efficiently...though some enhance this more than others.

So test e and anavar...yeah its good as long as your diet is structured for your desired goal.

great post and spot on as well

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2013, 09:42:18 AM »
He's dead!
suicide a couple of years ago, he had a rough couple of years leading up to it.
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2013, 09:44:45 AM »
Was he on it here with Anibal and crazy Steve?

no that was fairly recent, he stopped taking by then. 2007
F

Slik

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2013, 09:49:15 AM »
no that was fairly recent, he stopped taking by then. 2007
wasnt he born again?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.