Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 22, 2014, 04:41:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman girlfriend Susan Williamson pregnant AGAIN-8th baby for COLEMAN  (Read 14919 times)
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2013, 04:10:34 PM »

If i wouldve know he was a man whore TRUST me I would have NEVER EVER given him the time of day!! PERIOD!! I seriously thought he was an honest, faithful man.

Ronnie is a virtuous Christian man.
Report to moderator   Logged
Earl1972
Getbig V

stop pretending you hate this sport

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2013, 04:50:46 PM »

If i wouldve know he was a man whore TRUST me I would have NEVER EVER given him the time of day!! PERIOD!! I seriously thought he was an honest, faithful man.

i remember you mentioning he would walk into the living room when you were obviously watching something on the tv, he would just grab the remote and change the channel without saying a word

i think that's a very douchebag thing to do, it shows a complete lack of respect and i doubt that was the only disrespectful thing he did

why did you put up with things like that?  there is more to being "honest and faithful" than just having one woman

E

E
Alti Bautista
Getbig II

Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2013, 04:53:26 PM »

Ronnie is a virtuous Christian man.

HAHAHAHA!! Yea and I'm white,with blonde hair and blue eyes-___-

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!
dr.chimps
Getbig V

Three sheeting it.

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2013, 04:57:21 PM »

heres the girl saying she have an affair with ronnie KIMBERLY ROSE here is her facebook maybe we can ask her for GETBIG EXCLUSIVE hahahah

http://www.facebook.com/krose67
Dorian just moved up a few notches.  Lips sealed
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2013, 04:57:46 PM »

HAHAHAHA!! Yea and I'm white,with blonde hair and blue eyes-___-

At least Ronnie gives credit to God and His Son Jesus Christ and preaches Christianity to everybody. What have YOU done for God and Christ?
Alti Bautista
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2013, 04:58:37 PM »

i remember you mentioning he would walk into the living room when you were obviously watching something on the tv, he would just grab the remote and change the channel without saying a word

i think that's a very douchebag thing to do, it shows a complete lack of respect and i doubt that was the only disrespectful thing he did

why did you put up with things like that?  there is more to being "honest and faithful" than just having one woman

E

Here we go again..( no offense to u Earl) I've was asked that b4. In more than likely the same thread and that I told the times he's change the channel on tv. Like I wasn't even in The room. I was kinda stuck so I had no choice but to stick around til I got my own life back again..

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!
Earl1972
Getbig V

stop pretending you hate this sport

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2013, 05:08:21 PM »

Here we go again..( no offense to u Earl) I've was asked that b4. In more than likely the same thread and that I told the times he's change the channel on tv. Like I wasn't even in The room. I was kinda stuck so I had no choice but to stick around til I got my own life back again..

every woman has this excuse for staying with a bad guy

i bet you still had sex with him even though you were "stuck"

E

E
Alti Bautista
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2013, 05:17:24 PM »

At least Ronnie gives credit to God and His Son Jesus Christ and preaches Christianity to everybody. What have YOU done for God and Christ?

Don't get me started. I'm more of a Christian than he can ever be. You can preach and give credit to god an jesus all u want. But if u are not doing his will than what is the point. It's like telling someone u love them everyday but you NEVER prove your love. actions speak louder than words. Let me put it like this. When I  went to church with Ronnie and the pastor called out a verse. I found it quicker than him, and many times I had to find the verse for him.. He has the books labeled on Thr side of his bible! Lol. That's comical to me. How are you raised in church and cant even find a verse and need to look at the book of contents in your bible and your in you 40's?!?!?  I was reading The scripture in Spanish by The time I was 6 years old. I never needed labels to find a verse in the bible. So please don't go there. I treat people the way I expect to be treated. I'm not perfect but I would never ever decieve another person like Ronnie did to so many women including myself. I was young then, I don't regret the experience Since it made me aware of how mean people can be. Even those who claim to be religious. More like " Professional Church goers".

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!
Alti Bautista
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 02, 2013, 05:25:18 PM »

every woman has this excuse for staying with a bad guy

i bet you still had sex with him even though you were "stuck"

E
Earl are u trying to shit on me or something?? I just want know where u going with this... I'm here just speaking the truth. And u come at me with some sarcastic remark. Like "I'm stuck" was an excuse. Listen I take complete responsibility for staying with him... I'm was an adult 14 years younger but still an adult and I made my own choices.

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: February 02, 2013, 05:27:37 PM »

Don't get me started. I'm more of a Christian than he can ever be. You can preach and give credit to god an jesus all u want. But if u are not doing his will than what is the point. It's like telling someone u love them everyday but you NEVER prove your love. actions speak louder than words. Let me put it like this. When I  went to church with Ronnie and the pastor called out a verse. I found it quicker than him, and many times I had to find the verse for him.. He has the books labeled on Thr side of his bible! Lol. That's comical to me. How are you raised in church and cant even find a verse and need to look at the book of contents in your bible and your in you 40's?!?!?  I was reading The scripture in Spanish by The time I was 6 years old. I never needed labels to find a verse in the bible. So please don't go there. I treat people the way I expect to be treated. I'm not perfect but I would never ever decieve another person like Ronnie did to so many women including myself. I was young then, I don't regret the experience Since it made me aware of how mean people can be. Even those who claim to be religious. More like " Professional Church goers".

It's good that both of you are Christians. Please pray for Ronnie! May the good Lord help us all.
tommywishbone
Competitors II
Getbig V

Biscuit

View Profile
« Reply #110 on: February 02, 2013, 05:29:37 PM »

Hail Satan!

P
Parker
Getbig V

Autobots, Transform and Roll Out!

View Profile
« Reply #111 on: February 02, 2013, 05:35:11 PM »

Alti, you could have been the one that kept Ronnie "grounded to the ground".
Rims that kept his Bentley hooked to the road.
His Ride or Die...

The fixer for his gixxer.

I shakes my head in disbelief, you could have shown him the right way, not the way of the ego...
"Whhhhyyyy! Whhhhh---yyyyyyy!"
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 02, 2013, 05:37:38 PM »

Hail Satan!

Praise ye the Lord! FYI Satan hates you and wishes to destroy you whereas God loves you and wants to save you.
AVBG
« Reply #113 on: February 02, 2013, 05:37:50 PM »

Alti. Don't worry about Earl as in his eyes greased up men in thongs do no wrong.   Undecided
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 02, 2013, 05:44:05 PM »

Roll Eyes

how the fuck can ronnie be irresponsible, when all of those WOMEN (not girls) have/had access to the same pill Alti and Christine had?

Yeah, this is all Ronnie's fault.  That's what all women say, or fags, who haven't had a woman.

what i mean by the southern way is, have one of those women filed for child support?  HELL NO!  But that's Ronnie's fault too.  Roll Eyes

My 3rd world friend, I didn't just say its Ronnie fault, re read a couple of my posts I said its him and all the sluts that got involved

Still looking for that 3 series.... Cheesy
Alti Bautista
Getbig II

View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 02, 2013, 05:45:33 PM »

Alti, you could have been the one that kept Ronnie "grounded to the ground".
Rims that kept his Bentley hooks to the road.
His Ride or Die...

The fixer for his gixxer.

I shakes my head in disbelief, you could have shown him the right way, not the way of the ego...
"Whhhhyyyy! Whhhhh---yyyyyyy!"

I'm so glad I no longer in from such a negative situation. Ronnie is a grown man.And u can't teach an old man new trick however  I do hope he can one day realize that he was wrong in lying to all these women and to himself to think that it was ok... When it clearly wasn't and ISN'T.

NO DAYZ OFF!!!!
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

View Profile
« Reply #116 on: February 02, 2013, 05:46:26 PM »

E

Yes mr levrone was and is a better man I agree, at least kev is taking care of his son...
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2013, 05:48:04 PM »

I'm so glad I no longer in from such a negative situation. Ronnie is a grown man.And u can't teach an old man new trick however  I do hope he can one day realize that he was wrong in lying to all these women and to himself to think that it was ok... When it clearly wasn't and ISN'T.

I'm not one to judge but God has some harsh punishments in store for all adulterers.
MB_722
Getbig V

RIP Keith

View Profile
« Reply #118 on: February 02, 2013, 05:59:40 PM »

Alti. Don't worry about Earl as in his eyes greased up men in thongs do no wrong.   Undecided

rofl

fucking Earl
Bevo
Getbig V

German Power!

View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 02, 2013, 06:07:32 PM »

Alti, serious question was Ronnie a believer of condoms with u or did he tell u don't worry he can't get u pregnant?

All these kids u would think  Cheesy
MB_722
Getbig V

RIP Keith

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: February 02, 2013, 06:11:24 PM »

forgetting about his personal life for a sec. I love this vid
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZCvFvgis8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ZCvFvgis8</a>
MB_722
Getbig V

RIP Keith

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: February 02, 2013, 06:13:05 PM »

shallow with you here. whats Alti look like?
MB_722
Getbig V

RIP Keith

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 02, 2013, 06:15:34 PM »

great legs!

now I'm a fuckin pig Cheesy  I had to see.
Jon Harridan
Time Out
Getbig IV

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: February 02, 2013, 06:27:16 PM »

great legs!

now I'm a fuckin pig Cheesy  I had to see.

Alti looks great.
Red Hook
Getbig IV

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: February 02, 2013, 06:30:44 PM »

go to any Hasidic Jew area in NYC and you will see pregnant women pushing triple strollers while kids under 2 walk along side her.
and the lord said..go forth and multiply.

Again I say, let's raise out voices and sing the get big anthem.

Raw, no condom, no pulling out

I
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.16 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!