Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman girlfriend Susan Williamson pregnant AGAIN-8th baby for COLEMAN  (Read 89440 times)

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • My dog fucks the little girl fivesilvernickels.
If i wouldve know he was a man whore TRUST me I would have NEVER EVER given him the time of day!! PERIOD!! I seriously thought he was an honest, faithful man.

Ronnie is a virtuous Christian man.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
If i wouldve know he was a man whore TRUST me I would have NEVER EVER given him the time of day!! PERIOD!! I seriously thought he was an honest, faithful man.

i remember you mentioning he would walk into the living room when you were obviously watching something on the tv, he would just grab the remote and change the channel without saying a word

i think that's a very douchebag thing to do, it shows a complete lack of respect and i doubt that was the only disrespectful thing he did

why did you put up with things like that?  there is more to being "honest and faithful" than just having one woman

E
E

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
  • Three Can Keep A Secret If Two Are Dead
Ronnie is a virtuous Christian man.

HAHAHAHA!! Yea and I'm white,with blonde hair and blue eyes-___-
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
heres the girl saying she have an affair with ronnie KIMBERLY ROSE here is her facebook maybe we can ask her for GETBIG EXCLUSIVE hahahah

http://www.facebook.com/krose67
Dorian just moved up a few notches.  :-X

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
HAHAHAHA!! Yea and I'm white,with blonde hair and blue eyes-___-

At least Ronnie gives credit to God and His Son Jesus Christ and preaches Christianity to everybody. What have YOU done for God and Christ?

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
i remember you mentioning he would walk into the living room when you were obviously watching something on the tv, he would just grab the remote and change the channel without saying a word

i think that's a very douchebag thing to do, it shows a complete lack of respect and i doubt that was the only disrespectful thing he did

why did you put up with things like that?  there is more to being "honest and faithful" than just having one woman

E

Here we go again..( no offense to u Earl) I've was asked that b4. In more than likely the same thread and that I told the times he's change the channel on tv. Like I wasn't even in The room. I was kinda stuck so I had no choice but to stick around til I got my own life back again..
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Here we go again..( no offense to u Earl) I've was asked that b4. In more than likely the same thread and that I told the times he's change the channel on tv. Like I wasn't even in The room. I was kinda stuck so I had no choice but to stick around til I got my own life back again..

every woman has this excuse for staying with a bad guy

i bet you still had sex with him even though you were "stuck"

E
E

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
At least Ronnie gives credit to God and His Son Jesus Christ and preaches Christianity to everybody. What have YOU done for God and Christ?

Don't get me started. I'm more of a Christian than he can ever be. You can preach and give credit to god an jesus all u want. But if u are not doing his will than what is the point. It's like telling someone u love them everyday but you NEVER prove your love. actions speak louder than words. Let me put it like this. When I  went to church with Ronnie and the pastor called out a verse. I found it quicker than him, and many times I had to find the verse for him.. He has the books labeled on Thr side of his bible! Lol. That's comical to me. How are you raised in church and cant even find a verse and need to look at the book of contents in your bible and your in you 40's?!?!?  I was reading The scripture in Spanish by The time I was 6 years old. I never needed labels to find a verse in the bible. So please don't go there. I treat people the way I expect to be treated. I'm not perfect but I would never ever decieve another person like Ronnie did to so many women including myself. I was young then, I don't regret the experience Since it made me aware of how mean people can be. Even those who claim to be religious. More like " Professional Church goers".
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
every woman has this excuse for staying with a bad guy

i bet you still had sex with him even though you were "stuck"

E
Earl are u trying to shit on me or something?? I just want know where u going with this... I'm here just speaking the truth. And u come at me with some sarcastic remark. Like "I'm stuck" was an excuse. Listen I take complete responsibility for staying with him... I'm was an adult 14 years younger but still an adult and I made my own choices.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Don't get me started. I'm more of a Christian than he can ever be. You can preach and give credit to god an jesus all u want. But if u are not doing his will than what is the point. It's like telling someone u love them everyday but you NEVER prove your love. actions speak louder than words. Let me put it like this. When I  went to church with Ronnie and the pastor called out a verse. I found it quicker than him, and many times I had to find the verse for him.. He has the books labeled on Thr side of his bible! Lol. That's comical to me. How are you raised in church and cant even find a verse and need to look at the book of contents in your bible and your in you 40's?!?!?  I was reading The scripture in Spanish by The time I was 6 years old. I never needed labels to find a verse in the bible. So please don't go there. I treat people the way I expect to be treated. I'm not perfect but I would never ever decieve another person like Ronnie did to so many women including myself. I was young then, I don't regret the experience Since it made me aware of how mean people can be. Even those who claim to be religious. More like " Professional Church goers".

It's good that both of you are Christians. Please pray for Ronnie! May the good Lord help us all.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit

Hail Satan!
a

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Alti, you could have been the one that kept Ronnie "grounded to the ground".
Rims that kept his Bentley hooked to the road.
His Ride or Die...

The fixer for his gixxer.

I shakes my head in disbelief, you could have shown him the right way, not the way of the ego...
"Whhhhyyyy! Whhhhh---yyyyyyy!"

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Hail Satan!

Praise ye the Lord! FYI Satan hates you and wishes to destroy you whereas God loves you and wants to save you.

AVBG

Alti. Don't worry about Earl as in his eyes greased up men in thongs do no wrong.   :-\

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
::)

how the fuck can ronnie be irresponsible, when all of those WOMEN (not girls) have/had access to the same pill Alti and Christine had?

Yeah, this is all Ronnie's fault.  That's what all women say, or fags, who haven't had a woman.

what i mean by the southern way is, have one of those women filed for child support?  HELL NO!  But that's Ronnie's fault too.  ::)

My 3rd world friend, I didn't just say its Ronnie fault, re read a couple of my posts I said its him and all the sluts that got involved

Still looking for that 3 series.... :D

Alti Bautista

• Getbig II
Alti, you could have been the one that kept Ronnie "grounded to the ground".
Rims that kept his Bentley hooks to the road.
His Ride or Die...

The fixer for his gixxer.

I shakes my head in disbelief, you could have shown him the right way, not the way of the ego...
"Whhhhyyyy! Whhhhh---yyyyyyy!"

I'm so glad I no longer in from such a negative situation. Ronnie is a grown man.And u can't teach an old man new trick however  I do hope he can one day realize that he was wrong in lying to all these women and to himself to think that it was ok... When it clearly wasn't and ISN'T.
NO DAYZ OFF!!!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal

E

Yes mr levrone was and is a better man I agree, at least kev is taking care of his son...

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I'm so glad I no longer in from such a negative situation. Ronnie is a grown man.And u can't teach an old man new trick however  I do hope he can one day realize that he was wrong in lying to all these women and to himself to think that it was ok... When it clearly wasn't and ISN'T.

I'm not one to judge but God has some harsh punishments in store for all adulterers.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
Alti. Don't worry about Earl as in his eyes greased up men in thongs do no wrong.   :-\

rofl

fucking Earl

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal

Alti, serious question was Ronnie a believer of condoms with u or did he tell u don't worry he can't get u pregnant?

All these kids u would think  :D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
forgetting about his personal life for a sec. I love this vid

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
shallow with you here. whats Alti look like?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
great legs!

now I'm a fuckin pig :D  I had to see.

Jon Harridan

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
great legs!

now I'm a fuckin pig :D  I had to see.

Alti looks great.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
go to any Hasidic Jew area in NYC and you will see pregnant women pushing triple strollers while kids under 2 walk along side her.
and the lord said..go forth and multiply.

Again I say, let's raise out voices and sing the get big anthem.

Raw, no condom, no pulling out

I