Author Topic: how much can you dudes db row?  (Read 43498 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
Re: how much can you dudes db row?
« Reply #150 on: November 07, 2013, 12:39:11 PM »
what's your bodyweight and how tall are you?
5'7/5'8 FLUCTUATE 185/190 OR SO..

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #151 on: November 07, 2013, 12:40:34 PM »
5'7/5'8 FLUCTUATE 185/190 OR SO..

and what do your arms measure ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #152 on: November 07, 2013, 12:56:42 PM »
and what do your arms measure ;D
17"..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #153 on: November 07, 2013, 01:16:50 PM »
Around 5'ft 3" and 340lbs 10 reps on the left arm then right arm 11 reps.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #154 on: November 07, 2013, 01:31:58 PM »
Around 5'ft 3" and 340lbs 10 reps on the left arm then right arm 11 reps.

and with a tiny penis, right?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: November 07, 2013, 01:32:56 PM »
and with a tiny penis, right?
I dont know about measurements.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #156 on: November 07, 2013, 01:34:33 PM »
I dont know about measurements.

that's what she said

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: November 07, 2013, 01:36:16 PM »

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: November 07, 2013, 02:53:10 PM »
OK I SEE DEADS ,I DO BENT OVER ROWS 245 OR SO AND REPS 10 ,DEADS NO,I KNOW CHAOS IS A BEAST ON THEM,I NEVER GOT INTO THEM ,CHAOS IS GOING TO CALL ME A PUSSY  ;D,,,I DO STIFF LEGGED FOR HAMS AND GET TO 275 ON THOSE .

I don't do deads either...too taxing and the injury rate is high. I'd rather squat twice a week and do stiffs.
A

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: November 07, 2013, 04:41:46 PM »
those of you who arent deadlifting are missing out on their full size and strength potential.

not to mention u feel like a million bucks the following days after a session.  :)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #160 on: November 07, 2013, 04:45:49 PM »
those of you who arent deadlifting are missing out on their full size and strength potential.

not to mention u feel like a million bucks the following days after a session.  :)
::)

yeah right

i deadlifted 5x200kg as natural and i didnt even look like i lifted

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: November 07, 2013, 04:51:44 PM »

yeah right

u must be doing something wrong.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: November 07, 2013, 04:56:05 PM »
u must be doing something wrong.
what i was doing wrong is buying into all this hardcore training and dedication shit

and the truth is simply you need to use steroids

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: November 07, 2013, 05:00:10 PM »
what i was doing wrong is buying into all this hardcore training and dedication shit

and the truth is simply you need to use steroids

maybe to begin with, but u can maintain an impressive build without months even years after use.

u need deads to keep a thick base.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #164 on: November 07, 2013, 09:16:12 PM »

yeah right

200 kg for 5 is damn good

what was your bodyweight then?

never understood guys who could lift bigger weights over time and not get bigger muscles ???

every single time that i've increased my training loads i got bigger muscles, every single fucking time :)

today is deads once again and i'll ride with 120 kg

last dead workout i used 110 kg, so this will be a 10 kg or 22 pound jump 8)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #165 on: November 08, 2013, 07:36:58 AM »

never understood guys who could lift bigger weights over time and not get bigger muscles ???

every single time that i've increased my training loads i got bigger muscles, every single fucking time :)

in the end dj its this steroids>food>bigger weights>bigger muscles...only way to break genetic limitations and plateus and lots of the 1st 3..in the end everybody would 300 lbs if u grew evrytime u ate or increased loads,to put it in perspective and i've seen it first hand or read it u could have 5 guys on drugs and some /some less and say 5'6 as the height for all and you could have all in top or close to stage weight one could be 143 diced,170/108 light heavy and heavyweight 220 plus all same height but structure/ability to get big/muscle flow/shape/tendons for strenght changes for each guy even tho same height.'genetic limitations'drugs do a lot real lot in the end,its up to you how much u are willing to do.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #166 on: November 08, 2013, 08:28:27 AM »
i can only speak for myself man, but this is the god's honest truth...  i NEVER got bigger without increased training loads EVER

yep, gear allows one to lift bigger training loads, hence the reason why thier muscles get larger

recently my legs have grown a good amount, while my pecs are at a stand still, and guess what?

my hack squat weight has shot up from 75 kg for 4 reps to 105 kg for 5 reps, meanwhile my incline press weights are at a stand still ie. no increase in training load

all of this has occured while on the gear, so how's come my legs got larger and thicker but my pecs didn't increase in size? hmmm.... (p.s. it's not just the gear, coz if that was true my pecs would be bigger too)

and as far as eating and food intake is concerned... if i eat a surplus of cals ie. cals beyond need, i just get fatter (again, even while on the gear)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #167 on: November 08, 2013, 09:01:02 AM »
Squatting over 400 for reps, stiff legging 275 for reps...but you won't deadlift?  :-\
I'm deadlifting today, had a chubby since I woke up. :P
Terrible day, just terrible. :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #168 on: November 08, 2013, 09:27:42 AM »
in the end dj its this steroids>food>bigger weights>bigger muscles...only way to break genetic limitations and plateus and lots of the 1st 3..in the end everybody would 300 lbs if u grew evrytime u ate or increased loads,to put it in perspective and i've seen it first hand or read it u could have 5 guys on drugs and some /some less and say 5'6 as the height for all and you could have all in top or close to stage weight one could be 143 diced,170/108 light heavy and heavyweight 220 plus all same height but structure/ability to get big/muscle flow/shape/tendons for strenght changes for each guy even tho same height.'genetic limitations'drugs do a lot real lot in the end,its up to you how much u are willing to do.
Great post Steve...  :)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: November 08, 2013, 09:27:53 AM »
i can only speak for myself man, but this is the god's honest truth...  i NEVER got bigger without increased training loads EVER

yep, gear allows one to lift bigger training loads, hence the reason why thier muscles get larger

recently my legs have grown a good amount, while my pecs are at a stand still, and guess what?

my hack squat weight has shot up from 75 kg for 4 reps to 105 kg for 5 reps, meanwhile my incline press weights are at a stand still ie. no increase in training load

all of this has occured while on the gear, so how's come my legs got larger and thicker but my pecs didn't increase in size? hmmm.... (p.s. it's not just the gear, coz if that was true my pecs would be bigger too)

and as far as eating and food intake is concerned... if i eat a surplus of cals ie. cals beyond need, i just get fatter (again, even while on the gear)
Genes, take all the roids you want. Will you be Mr O.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: November 08, 2013, 10:14:23 AM »

bw was always 84-85 at the height of my natural delusions

i think the reason you still don't understand the bolded is because you refuse to snap out of your brutal delusions on a lot of things

hormone levels dictate the maximal amount of muscle mass the body can develop and support.

let's leave genetics out of the picture for the sake of you cant change this factor anywayh

now ok you got the hormone levels that determine the potential for growth, now you gotta use stimulation and raw materials to make it happen, training and food obviously

if you train without steroids you will not build more muscle than your hormone level can support, you will just get "better" at "pushing harder"

you think that "progressive resistance" BULLSHIT they preach to delusional mcfatty mcbloaty natural bulksos means "progressive muscle strength potential increase"?

no it means they are progressively getting better at abusing their nervous system, joints, bones, tendons and the limited muscle mass they possess

in no way shape or form will the body magically be able to get big and ripped without roids in the body

in a way naturals are just getting worse and worse form in a way to push heavier and heavier weights, but realistically they arent improving their muscle size or overall strength capacity

just teach how to tap into the higher percentages of maximal muscle capacity, which is dangerous and requires extensive psyching up, long rest between sets etc etc

and these fools think they are accomplishing "gains" are just deluding themselves

i was like this, i know this

i say FUCK ALL YOU MORONS who preach this nonsense

DISMISSED;,,,,

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #171 on: November 08, 2013, 10:20:25 AM »
then how's come my wheels have gotten bigger while my chest hasn't?

i still train chest while on gear and it's the same damn size, but legs are bigger

chest weights=near zero increase

leg weights=damn big increase

Genes, take all the roids you want. Will you be Mr O.

who in the hell wants to be mr. blow ho? i sure as fuck don't

again.... 17 inch arms, 29 inch waist @ 6-7% that's it, finished game over ;)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: November 08, 2013, 10:21:21 AM »
then how's come my wheels have gotten bigger while my chest hasn't?

i still train chest while on gear and it's the same damn size, but legs are bigger

chest weights=near zero increase

leg weights=damn big increase

who in the hell wants to be mr. blow ho? i sure as fuck don't

again.... 17 inch arms, 29 inch waist @ 6-7% that's it, finished game over ;)
17" arms aint shit i think

i am living proof

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #173 on: November 08, 2013, 11:01:26 AM »
ok  dj hear me out....i am on the same page here and will not sit here and bust balls ,your partly answered ur own progress ,on drugs chest is at stand still strenght and size and legs progressed,guess what you had 'no legs 'in terms of size period of course a load increase/mass increase would occur under any circumstances.you never fully trained your legs they better grow with what ur doing.your chest was a decent bodypart from ur younger days its not going away even it stays the same.you cannot reinvent the wheel ,,just train see where you go period,drug if u must.on a side note breakdown a typical'eating 'day everything i want to see ...

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #174 on: November 08, 2013, 11:38:45 AM »
17" arms aint shit i think

i am living proof

that's because you got big ass joints

guess what? my wrist measures 6 inches which is 15 cm AROUND THE THICKEST BIGGEST AND WIDEST PART

tiny joints FTMFW 8)

and to nj, here's my typical current "diet"

breakkie=cheese and coffee with milk and sugar

lunch=honey roasted peanuts and coke

snack=protien power in whole milk

din-din=chicken breast and chocolate ice cream

my old din-din was big mac, quarter pounder with cheese and 2 large fry and 2 cokes, but i switched it to the chicken breast and chocolate ice cream to cut cals a bit, since i was a fatass sitting @ 8-9%

here's something cool...

in my peak day with the outstanding chest i weighed all of 154 with 14 1/3 arms, now i'm sittin @ 167 with 16 1/4 inch arms so that 2 inches on each arm and only a gain in bodywieght of less than 15 pounds 8) 8) 8)