Author Topic: Ha ha, Obama getting owned to his face.  (Read 25254 times)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: Ha ha, Obama getting owned to his face.
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2013, 02:41:46 PM »
All jokes aside, it's guys like this that make me more proud of being a black man. Obama was just disciplined and it was bad. A brilliant world renowned brain surgeon. If this had happened during an election, this would have caused Obama to lose guaranteed.
You are truly remarkable. You believe in all these conspiracy theories and all these behind the scenes issues yet you believe these little gatherings at events determine the out come of elections, earth to Wiggs, hate to burst your giant bubble there Wiggs but the powers that be pre pick the president way before elections, he is a puppet chosen by the elite of the world, lmao over a speech making a difference,lol.

don't be so gullible Mcfly

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2013, 02:43:17 PM »
You are truly remarkable. You believe in all these conspiracy theories and all these behind the scenes issues yet you believe these little gatherings at events determine the out come of elections, earth to Wiggs, hate to burst your giant bubble there Wiggs but the powers that be pre pick the president way before elections, he is a puppet chosen by the elite of the world, lmao over a speech making a difference,lol.

don't be so gullible Mcfly

You don't think I don't know that?  Read my old posts. LOL...Thanks for the advice though.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2013, 02:44:47 PM »
You'll be there too derelict.
i suspect that if such a place exists , youll be there for your judgemental, criticizing, condemning attitude toward others. judge not lest ye be judged, brother wiggs.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2013, 02:45:00 PM »

flat tax completely rapes the lower middle class, are you not aware of things like the price of goods etc. there is nothing fair about it. Life is not fair to start, suggesting treating everyone equally is stupid. Some are born with illness, mental or physical for example, it's not fair to not provide them with help etc.

it's too simplistic and misses the complexity that is human life.
Excellent post

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2013, 02:48:50 PM »
i suspect that if such a place exists , youll be there for your judgemental, criticizing, condemning attitude toward others. judge not lest ye be judged, brother wiggs.

It does exist. See Christianity. See the Bible, there's still a chance for you. Otherwise, your soul will burn eternally in the Lake of Fire. You've been told, yet you reject Christ. That's a first class ticket to hell buddy. You are indeed a derelict by definition. 

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2013, 02:51:10 PM »
You don't think I don't know that?  Read my old posts. LOL...Thanks for the advice though.
You don't know that and I did read your post it said that if this happened during election then Obama would lose. So the speech would have caused the loss and that means becoming a president has all to do with elections and speeches and not the elite picking someone ahead of time.

Sorry but there is absolutely no other way to interpret your post.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #56 on: February 19, 2013, 02:52:05 PM »
It does exist. See Christianity. See the Bible, there's still a chance for you. Otherwise, your soul will burn eternally in the Lake of Fire. You've been told, yet you reject Christ. That's a first class ticket to hell buddy. You are indeed a derelict by definition. 
seeing is believing, my friend. i dont claim to know that which i do not. as for hell, seems like a place that would only exist if god was a vengeful bitch of a being. cant think thats true. maybe a place of temporary suffering to feel guilt over ones wrongs, so entrance to purity can be granted. i dont know. what i do know is that going around condemning people certainly isnt the righteous path.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2013, 02:54:29 PM »

Untrue. Jesus is a false memory implanted by the evil overlord xenu 75 billion years ago on the planet teegeeak.   You've bought right into the elites master plan to use christianity as a weapon to subjugate you.  Open your eyes and the truth will be revealed.
A

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2013, 02:54:48 PM »
He is useless.

Wiggs, if you want to admire a black man, admire Neil De Grasse Tyson.  That is someone to aspire to.
yeah i like him as well... But a few faves of mine are

Robert L. Mallett
Walter E. Massey
David Satcher
Roderic Pettigrew
Edwin Moses

All graduates of the great MOREHOUSE COLLEGE

Herman Cains dumb ass is too tho,...

as well as spike lee

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2013, 02:54:59 PM »
seeing is believing, my friend. i dont claim to know that which i do not. as for hell, seems like a place that would only exist if god was a vengeful bitch of a being. cant think thats true. maybe a place of temporary suffering to feel guilt over ones wrongs, so entrance to purity can be granted. i dont know. what i do know is that going around condemning people certainly isnt the righteous path.
But believing is not faith and if God presented himself to you then faith would not be required and there would be no point to his objective and purpose of life , which is to have faith.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #60 on: February 19, 2013, 02:59:09 PM »
But believing is not faith and if God presented himself to you then faith would not be required and there would be no point to his objective and purpose of life , which is to have faith.
purpouse of life = have faith ??   dont think so

.... maybe something along those lines, like " spiritual growth which is not based upon a certainty that it will result in eternal bliss, but is based upon doing good for goods sake and having faith it will amount to something in the end"

but not faith alone... that would be very silly in my opinion

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #61 on: February 19, 2013, 03:02:07 PM »
faith for faiths sake would only make sense to me if god depended on faith in order to survive. like how in greek legend the gods depended upon faith and prayer.  but to me this seems very unlikely, i seriously doubt that a god would be dependant upon anything, especially not the attitudes of humans.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #62 on: February 19, 2013, 03:04:31 PM »
yeah i like him as well... But a few faves of mine are

Robert L. Mallett
Walter E. Massey
David Satcher
Roderic Pettigrew
Edwin Moses

All graduates of the great MOREHOUSE COLLEGE

Herman Cains dumb ass is too tho,...

as well as spike lee
Likes the hookers and the weed. Solid Getbigger.   ;D

/thurgood marshall. edward jones.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #63 on: February 19, 2013, 03:05:20 PM »
Really? Do you pay lower than 10% now? Do most people? How you use your money is your business. You cant be poor and expect to live like a middle class person. It's only complex cause we make it complex. A persons goal if they want it when they are poor should be to work their way out of being poor. It's not that hard if you are responsible. Such as not having kids you can't afford or buying shit you can't afford and live within a budget.

It's not that hard. But people give into their wants. Which is how America runs.

THIS!!^^^ Keep up the good work Wiggs!!

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #64 on: February 19, 2013, 03:07:21 PM »
faith for faiths sake would only make sense to me if god depended on faith in order to survive. like how in greek legend the gods depended upon faith and prayer.  but to me this seems very unlikely, i seriously doubt that a god would be dependant upon anything, especially not the attitudes of humans.

How do you know this?  You don't.  You're only creating your own dogma by redefining the terms of god and spirituality to fit your personal preference.
A

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #65 on: February 19, 2013, 03:21:34 PM »
Dr. Ben Carson destroying Obama in his presence. LOVE IT! 8)
Chocolate FTW!

Good heavens that was awesome!
 :o :o

If Dr chumps or ghe was there he would have crawled under a table quivering like a church mouse.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #66 on: February 19, 2013, 03:36:05 PM »
You guys know the tithe is 10% to the church right?  It's not a tax to the government.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #67 on: February 19, 2013, 04:43:59 PM »
How do you know this?  You don't.  You're only creating your own dogma by redefining the terms of god and spirituality to fit your personal preference.
hey fucker, look at the words i used = "would only make sense to me",  " but to me this seems very unlikely", "i seriously doubt"....    you see me claiming to know anything?  :)  im not creating dogma i am talking about ideas and using explained logic to present my ideas.  nothing more, nothing less.

next time i take you to school im gonna charge ya  :D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #68 on: February 19, 2013, 04:59:09 PM »
hey fucker, look at the words i used = "would only make sense to me",  " but to me this seems very unlikely", "i seriously doubt"....    you see me claiming to know anything?  :)  im not creating dogma i am talking about ideas and using explained logic to present my ideas.  nothing more, nothing less.

next time i take you to school im gonna charge ya  :D

What ever school you went to, one things for certain, you got there on the short bus
A

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2013, 05:01:18 PM »
What ever school you went to, one things for certain, you got there on the short bus
nice deflection away from your humiliating defeat  :P

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #70 on: February 19, 2013, 05:06:53 PM »

I wasn't defeated.  You actually believe what you wrote.  You can preface it by saying that you don't know for certain but that's bullshit.   You're just trying to cover your ass. 
A

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #71 on: February 19, 2013, 05:09:04 PM »
No offence tbombz but archer won that exchange, what you say is your perspective only and to be frank it sounds silly

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #72 on: February 19, 2013, 05:17:51 PM »
I wasn't defeated.  You actually believe what you wrote.  You can preface it by saying that you don't know for certain but that's bullshit.   You're just trying to cover your ass. 
so its against the rules to be uncertain about something? any idea a person has must be their firm belief as well?  :D   what i believe is that a reaosnable person would look at the concept of god and realize that life holds no real answers, and that god would probably be good and wise and not vengeful but only helpful and loving. i believe that good logic would lead a person to an uncertain belief that a god probably exists and that the god who probably exists has given us life without certainty on the grounds that certainty would make good behavior meaningless, and thus we are supposed to learn to be good with uncertainty so there fore we are truly good and not just good because we know its the smart thing to do.

this is my idea. i dont believe that god possesses those characteristics, i just believe that sound logic would lead one to the same idea.  god may or may not exist. he may be evil. he may rejoice at our sorrows and sufferings. but i dont think one could come to that conclusion if they used good logic and thought with their heart.

:)

and yes, i have taken you to school. you might not realize it now, but in eternity you would see it.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #73 on: February 19, 2013, 05:19:08 PM »
No offence tbombz but archer won that exchange, what you say is your perspective only and to be frank it sounds silly
i never claimed to possesss anything except a perspective. you see, for me seeing is believing and since i have not seen evidence i do not claim to have knowledge.  you on the other hand cling to dogma word for word and let the parables of men take authority over your soul. (just opinion !  ;) )

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #74 on: February 19, 2013, 05:20:17 PM »
A world renowned neurosurgeon is useless? LOLOLOLOLOLZ....Troll away.

Degrasse is Godless freak and will burn in hell.

Nice trolling, wiggs.

Degrasse is brilliant. A great man.
X