Author Topic: Using Nandralone for Best Results  (Read 80090 times)

EH

• Getbig III
Re: Using Nandralone for Best Results
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2013, 03:39:20 PM »
Why all the needless complexity?

12 Week Cycle

Test Enth/Cyp - 500mg p/wk. (1000mg in first week if you like to front load)

EQ - 400mg p/wk.

Anavar - 25 to 40mg per day.

Use some AI during and after.

Take care of your diet/cardio and you will be golden.

400mg eq is worthless....
and if you're a man, anavar is worthless..

that looks like a Greg Zulak cycle.

..... and a 1 week 'frontload'? lol

indie-lad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2013, 03:42:39 PM »
Theres guys on gh7+8s site running that for their first cycle

Yeah, and sometimes even more...still, stupid as fuck!

EH

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: February 26, 2013, 03:53:17 PM »
Dianabol - decent strength, moonface, fucked up lipids, high BP, didn't feel so good on that
Test - feels good up to 250mg/week or so, then it's bloat, acne and little to no gains apart from water... No dramatic strength gains.
Nandrolone - run it once, it's hard to tell if it works or not, messes up with prolactin so cabaser or no dick. maybe low dose nandrolone will do something.
Winnie - tried two times, stopped after 5 days. CRAZY HIGH bp, terrible skin, felt like absolute shit
Tren - god I love this shit. at 50mg eod I sleep like baby, bp is in check, I feel like I'm fucking high, incredible.

That's my experience. So far test+tren, fuck the rest, not worth it.

I take blood panel every 4 months or so, on test only my lipids are actually way better than OFF. After dianabol and then on tren it looks pretty dramatic tbfh.

you sir, have the absolute worst response to anabolics i have ever seen. or, youre just a hypocondriac (however the fuck you spell it).

5 days is not enough to raise BP on winny...

low dose nandrolone will do absolutely nothing.

250mg a week of test should pretty much be a starting point, at least. the 150-200mg you're using is hardly anything.

50mg eod of tren is a small, but probably adequate dose.

............. i have a guy i work with who's deathly afraid of using more than 400mg test and actually drove himself to the hospital twice.. once freaking out after drinking a Speed Stack, and once freaking out at work after taking 40mcg Clen.

You remind me of him........ (and he wears skinny jeans.. that's bad company)

- on a lighter note; good job on the physique with womens vollyball steroid-doses.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #78 on: February 26, 2013, 04:13:02 PM »
yes this.

so far, dieting year round and low dose test with cutting compound is all that id know.

everything more gear or food,i end up permabulker look :-X
Believe it or not for the very little amount you take you have amazing genetic response.

Let's put galeniko on 4 grams and 20iu  ;D

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #79 on: February 26, 2013, 04:31:40 PM »
hey oth, my boy pulled 725 on deads last night.

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: February 26, 2013, 04:34:28 PM »
Deca is definitely good stuff - especially combined with a little test. It's so hated and underrated.

Last i did -- for 10 weeks

250mg Test
500mg Deca e/ 7 days

I had full muscle bellies on it. I was the strongest and leanest i ever looked on any compound i've used this far without any type of diet. I could just imagine that combo outlaid by BFG. It would definitely be a blast to run.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2013, 04:38:19 PM »
Deca is definitely good stuff - especially combined with a little test. It's so hated and underrated.

Last i did -- for 10 weeks

250mg Test
500mg Deca e/ 7 days

I had full muscle bellies on it. I was the strongest and leanest, i ever looked on any compound i've used this far without any type of diet. I could just imagine that combo outlaid by BFG. It would definitely be a blast to run.

I like nandrolone....get good size, strength, stimulates my appetite like nothing else and best of all the joints feel like brand new. Gotta be careful with that cause it can mask underlying injuries though.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2013, 05:10:59 PM »
Come on bro, I am personal friends with a 6 or 7 ifbb pros, not just hey buddies but drinking pals that come by on UFC events to my house and everyone one of them take triple what you mentioned bro, the standard is 250mg of cyp or test e per day combined with 100mg of test p per day, all the pros I know take this on of season.

and 15 iu gh is lowest I have heard of if it is human grade but 2 of my buddies (pros) both take 30 iu gh per day of generic. we have to face the facts here bro it is a chemical warfare. I would not lie to anyone here bro.

Can you give us one of their stacks then? You don't have to say who it is, but I'd be curious to know what these guys take for the most part.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2013, 05:38:05 PM »
Can you give us one of their stacks then? You don't have to say who it is, but I'd be curious to know what these guys take for the most part.
I will text my friend right now and give you sample of what he took for his last show, the Toronro pro but will not say who

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: February 26, 2013, 05:44:48 PM »
I will text my friend right now and give you sample of what he took for his last show, the Toronro pro but will not say who

That would be cool. thanks OTH

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #85 on: February 26, 2013, 05:57:46 PM »
hey oth, my boy pulled 725 on deads last night.
That is crazy bro, your friend is an insane deadlifter  :o

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #86 on: February 26, 2013, 05:58:53 PM »
That would be cool. thanks OTH
he will write me something tonight he said.

BFG

• Getbig III
« Reply #87 on: February 26, 2013, 06:29:39 PM »
this is the problem with guys like gh15 and bfg.

not saying its their fault, nono.

but even the pros started out somewhat on sane dosages.

i would hope no one is dumb enough to run this as their first cycle. if you are still doing "cycles" this is not for you.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #88 on: February 26, 2013, 06:47:59 PM »
400mg eq is worthless....
and if you're a man, anavar is worthless..

that looks like a Greg Zulak cycle.

..... and a 1 week 'frontload'? lol

Nothing wrong with that cycle. Go ahead and load up on 10 different things for 12 months.

This isn't rocket science or a dick measuring contest.

Eat and lift and you'll do just fine with that.

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #89 on: February 26, 2013, 09:35:17 PM »
i know exactly what dennis wolf took.every single compound and the amounts.

most big pros use test 1-2 gramms weekly as base, 10-20 ius gh and some insulin.thats that, reduce the test a bit and replace with dieting drugs for diet and thats about it.

theres no magic tricks.

oh brother...

::)

Jizzacked

« Reply #90 on: February 26, 2013, 10:09:19 PM »
not everyone lactates on that much nandralone. a major aspect of being a top competitor is being genetically blessed at not getting bad side effects and health issues. a top national competitor in the light heavies in the late 90s in jersey used to run 250mg's of test, 2 grams of deca, 2 grams of eq in the offseason and never had issues.

go ahead and try to stay on prami or caber year round and see why its a very, very bad idea.

Why is year round low dose caber detrimental exactly?  A lot of people have to take it for other ailments besides sweet muscles.. the biggest complaint seems to be rock hard boners all the time.  What are your thoughts?

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: February 26, 2013, 10:15:02 PM »
would be nice to be able to metabolize 800mg a week of deca

I had 100mg on 'scrip before they closed down my old Dr, at that dose it was great for all the pain and pretty much no thick skin, bloat etc.

hate the stuff at a 'real' dose :(

TheTruth90

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Steve Marcello Arce--poster boy for stupid
« Reply #92 on: February 26, 2013, 10:41:54 PM »
Why is year round low dose caber detrimental exactly?  A lot of people have to take it for other ailments besides sweet muscles.. the biggest complaint seems to be rock hard boners all the time.  What are your thoughts?

Withdrawal, dopaminergic augmentation, receptor downregulation, etc....

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2013, 06:33:01 AM »
I know a guy who used to be one of the top NPC guys in New York, trained at Bev's and knew a bunch of pro's.  He was featured in Muscle and Fitness a few times in the late 90's and early 00's.  Anyway he used to be very honest about his gear usage and I've posted his bulking cycles on the AAS board a few times.

He would use something similar to the following for 5-6 months out of the year when he was trying to gain weight.  He was 5'9" and weighed 280-290 in the off-season and competed at around 215-220.  I bet there are people on this board that know him.

3000mg Test E or Sust
1200mg Deca
900mg Eq
150mg Drol ED
30iu Slin with every meal
10iu Pharma GH

He was big into HG gear, his Test was always from a pharmacy.  He would pay $12 per amp for Test if he had to.  He didn't use any ancillaries, thought they were a waste of time.

This is what he used in the off-season, he was a huge supporter of bulking and he ate 6-8k calories a day of clean food.  I remember we went out the eat at a steakhouse and he polished off two steaks, three appetizers and a lobster tail like it was nothing.  He lived a relatively healthy lifestyle and his blood work wasn't too far off.  He was on AAS for 8 years and never went below 1000mg even for a cruise.  Big dude, he could incline press 160 pound DB's without a spot and squat 585 for 12 reps in the off season.

8)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2013, 06:45:22 AM »
And how's he doing today? ;)

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2013, 06:51:03 AM »
And how's he doing today? ;)

Perfectly fine, he quit body building back in 2006.

He doesn't even need TRT and he's in his late 30's.

Hard to believe, but he's still about 230-240 and looks really muscular.  He never let himself go, he just came off the AAS cold turkey and kept training.  The only problem he has is that his joints are pretty much destroyed.

8)

ukjeff

« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2013, 06:52:35 AM »
Perfectly fine
The only problem he has is that his joints are pretty much destroyed.

??? ??? ??? ???

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #97 on: February 27, 2013, 06:52:58 AM »
Withdrawal, dopaminergic augmentation, receptor downregulation, etc....
oh brother, receptor downregulation ::)

I think there is potential heart damage, at least with some of these dopaminergics, which is no joke.

I think these guys saying you "have to" use "prami" on certain steroids is a joke. You are getting into a type of polypharmacy which can truly damage you.

I would also bet that most who think their prolactin is elevated are wrong. The research says androgens lower prolactin, while estrogens increases it. Testosterone has been shown to increase prolactin due to the aromatization... so why aren't guys jumping on Caber or Prami when doing test only cycles? Just because Caber or Prami makes your dick hard doesn't mean the problem was prolactin, strictly speaking. These drugs will boost libido even without any steroid use.

Deceiver, you say you have friends who tested their prolactin. Did they also test their prolactin on steroids but off Caber?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #98 on: February 27, 2013, 06:54:43 AM »
??? ??? ??? ???

Perfectly fine cardiovascular system.

Which is what most people think gets hurt the most from AAS use, he could have destroyed his joints without AAS.

8)

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: February 27, 2013, 06:57:10 AM »
His natural test recovered after all them years of none stop grams of test?