Author Topic: Using Nandralone for Best Results  (Read 79693 times)

BFG

• Getbig III
Re: Using Nandralone for Best Results
« Reply #200 on: April 16, 2013, 12:47:08 PM »
Boldenone propionate and boldenone acetate are both 2 real nasty drugs! who still even tries using these compounds? That is one hardcore dude! I don't get how these esters of boldenone are that much better then boldenone undecylenate.

I guess its "better" because there is more active hormone per mg and EQ does take quite a bit of time in relatively big doses to give quantifiable results for bodybuilding purposes.

that said, the pain associated with bold ace/prop just makes it not worth it. most people end up getting really sick from it too.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #201 on: April 16, 2013, 02:35:41 PM »
I know tons of pros and for years, I am in the mix bro, in fact I just gave you my friends (an ifbb pro) cycle in this thread and of all the IFBB low level pros I know, not one of them take 8-12 IU, not even one of them, sorry but you are mis-informed and are gullible.

all of them take 15-20 Pharm grade or 30 generic per day and I am talking about low level pros, the higher you go up the average goes up. I live at shows practically for years and years bro, I know exactly what's out there and these numbers you speak of are simply the watered down version of what they take, who wouldn't down play this.

How do they afford it? That's roughly 4 100iu kits a month and even at dealer prices of around $500-$600/kit that's still over 2 grand a month JUST for gh.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #202 on: April 16, 2013, 03:00:44 PM »
How do they afford it? That's roughly 4 100iu kits a month and even at dealer prices of around $500-$600/kit that's still over 2 grand a month JUST for gh.
well 30 iu generic is less then 1000 dollars a month if you buy in bulk which they do. Don't forget they are pros so they have hooks ups and some even are sponsored by legitimate sources. One of my friends gets 200 iu of human grade gh per month and gets the next 200 iu for half price. Not to mention others buy bulk and the juice costs nothing really, 500 dollars a month can get a pro 150- 250cc of almost any compound out there per month.

Not to mention 2000 a month is peanuts, I know people who spend that clubbing.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #203 on: April 16, 2013, 03:13:29 PM »
^Man I wana become pro if they supply me shit like that lmao... wowowow... lol. Damn... what kind of jobs and businesses do these guys have to be making that kinda dough lol

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #204 on: April 17, 2013, 12:00:55 AM »
well 30 iu generic is less then 1000 dollars a month if you buy in bulk which they do. Don't forget they are pros so they have hooks ups and some even are sponsored by legitimate sources. One of my friends gets 200 iu of human grade gh per month and gets the next 200 iu for half price. Not to mention others buy bulk and the juice costs nothing really, 500 dollars a month can get a pro 150- 250cc of almost any compound out there per month.

Not to mention 2000 a month is peanuts, I know people who spend that clubbing.

Not to most bodybuilders. In fact, not to most people. Remember that study that came out that said an average household cannot afford a new car which in most cases will run you $300/month?

$2,500 a month for hgh and gear translates into 30 grand a year. That's about a 40 grand a year annual salary before taxes. The average yearly salary in the US, a rich country, is just over 50 grand a year.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #205 on: April 17, 2013, 01:47:59 AM »
Not to most bodybuilders. In fact, not to most people. Remember that study that came out that said an average household cannot afford a new car which in most cases will run you $300/month?

$2,500 a month for hgh and gear translates into 30 grand a year. That's about a 40 grand a year annual salary before taxes. The average yearly salary in the US, a rich country, is just over 50 grand a year.
Ya but all I am saying is bodybuilders at the pro level, live for bodybuilding and bodybuilding only, it is a very selfish road. So you can not look at it as some gym rat that spends 300 bucks a month on gear. Some pros make 40 grand and easily drop half of that (20 grand) into their body cause they have hope and think it will pay off one day, most of them are delusional and consider it as an investment.

Take me for example, I was 25 years old when I won an overall show here in Ontario and I was delusional and excited and actually wanted to turn pro one day, I was a roofer and a personal trainer making 40 grand a year. After deciding to either go all out on bodybuilding or putting it in the back burner I decided to squash it and thank God I did, now I own my own roofing business and can compete and can afford to spend whatever i want on my body if necessary including 2500 a month comfortably but I won`t because I learned not to be stupid but boy was I close to making a mistake back then.

Point being is most pros are dumb and don`t think things through, they do whatever it takes to reach the next level, they are stubborn and don`t learn, very few can pull it off and come out on top

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #206 on: April 17, 2013, 03:12:57 AM »
Ya but all I am saying is bodybuilders at the pro level, live for bodybuilding and bodybuilding only, it is a very selfish road. So you can not look at it as some gym rat that spends 300 bucks a month on gear. Some pros make 40 grand and easily drop half of that (20 grand) into their body cause they have hope and think it will pay off one day, most of them are delusional and consider it as an investment.

Take me for example, I was 25 years old when I won an overall show here in Ontario and I was delusional and excited and actually wanted to turn pro one day, I was a roofer and a personal trainer making 40 grand a year. After deciding to either go all out on bodybuilding or putting it in the back burner I decided to squash it and thank God I did, now I own my own roofing business and can compete and can afford to spend whatever i want on my body if necessary including 2500 a month comfortably but I won`t because I learned not to be stupid but boy was I close to making a mistake back then.

Point being is most pros are dumb and don`t think things through, they do whatever it takes to reach the next level, they are stubborn and don`t learn, very few can pull it off and come out on top

Can't say I disagree with that statement  ;D

Oly15

• Getbig III
« Reply #207 on: April 17, 2013, 02:52:31 PM »
It doesn't help that it's much harder to become a pro nowadays least of all be a pro that makes a decent amount of money. You're also going to have to compete with guys who play a game of who can take the most amount of steroids and other drugs without any concern to their health. OTH, you're right about them (some) being dumb.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #208 on: April 17, 2013, 06:36:02 PM »

You made a good decision. I can't think of a "sport" or recreation that is suppose to be or at least started out as something healthy that seems to destroy lives. I'm in my forties now and have been at it since my teens. I look back at so many that have become drug addicts and I don't mean roids or are living hand to mouth with no future or financial security all because they wasted their prime years "chsing the dream."

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #209 on: April 17, 2013, 06:39:22 PM »
It doesn't help that it's much harder to become a pro nowadays least of all be a pro that makes a decent amount of money. You're also going to have to compete with guys who play a game of who can take the most amount of steroids and other drugs without any concern to their health. OTH, you're right about them (some) being dumb.

I don't think so. They give pro cards away like candy. The overall quality of bodybuilding has gone down since the 80s and 90s. A guy like Matt Mendelhall or Rory Leidelmeyer couldn't get their pro card sbut a Peter Putnum or Dan Hill can.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #210 on: April 17, 2013, 08:46:28 PM »
I think if you have a goal of being a pro then at least it should be for the right reasons, like for the love of competing and Unless you have what it takes to go to the top then it is not worth it.

I do however feel it is worth it for someone like Phil, it's a risk in health but it's worth it for him cause he made it to the top. Sort of like climbing a mountain and dying before you get to the top, not worth it but some make it and can come back down and survive and live well, same thing with Phil, he can have an Olympia reign and come out from it and live well, so it's worth it for him.

What kills me the most is the guys that spent 5-7 years at nationals and finally get their pro card and think they can continue, I mean fine get the pro card but why continue, they spend 5 years at national obviously they will go no where in the pro ranks.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #211 on: April 17, 2013, 11:12:58 PM »
One of the local dudes at the gym just competed in a fitness model competition and won. It kind of made me want to compete when I thought about it. That's why.. if I ever compete.. it'll be for fun something local... fitness model physique.. something I could win...nothing crazy... and ESPECIALLY something that I don't have to wear a frickin thong for lol... as up top it really seems to take alot of gear and alot of money... and sense of delusion and desperation lol. The gym I train at now has a few 'pros' and amateur competitors... and honestly they train so half assed even... I wonder sometimes...

You know it's funny what you said, I agree, it's good to share thoughts. Tonight at my gym two guys who want to turn pro.. they are OKAY physiques (not amazing honestly whats so ever) but one of them is so totally delusional. This one guy in particular who says he trained since he was 14 so twelve years.. and I look at him.. and all he has is arms... and the way he talks about going pro now ... I just kept quiet lol... he says he's got a show was it in may? And another in june... and this one other guy who keeps talking about gear and how it 'gets him cut'... basically the bodybuilding crowd does't have alot of smarts... there's a few guys like oth who have brains and think and who are mature...... but most seem baffoons with high hopes and dreams... detached from reality... i'm a newb myself in the grand scheme of things... but just from observing what i see and hear... its pretty messed up...

I can't see myself ever spending half of my wealth on bodybuilding... this life is not eternal and its just a silly investment beyond the reasonable... as is I spend too much on food, gear and supplements... and i rather spend some of that money on helping family and having a good time with the wife. Gotta think ahead... even though I want to be some day that 60+ year old grandpa who the kids be mirin my physique and strength despite old age LOL.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #212 on: April 18, 2013, 12:01:42 AM »
One of the local dudes at the gym just competed in a fitness model competition and won. It kind of made me want to compete when I thought about it. That's why.. if I ever compete.. it'll be for fun something local... fitness model physique.. something I could win...nothing crazy... and ESPECIALLY something that I don't have to wear a frickin thong for lol... as up top it really seems to take alot of gear and alot of money... and sense of delusion and desperation lol. The gym I train at now has a few 'pros' and amateur competitors... and honestly they train so half assed even... I wonder sometimes...

You know it's funny what you said, I agree, it's good to share thoughts. Tonight at my gym two guys who want to turn pro.. they are OKAY physiques (not amazing honestly whats so ever) but one of them is so totally delusional. This one guy in particular who says he trained since he was 14 so twelve years.. and I look at him.. and all he has is arms... and the way he talks about going pro now ... I just kept quiet lol... he says he's got a show was it in may? And another in june... and this one other guy who keeps talking about gear and how it 'gets him cut'... basically the bodybuilding crowd does't have alot of smarts... there's a few guys like oth who have brains and think and who are mature...... but most seem baffoons with high hopes and dreams... detached from reality... i'm a newb myself in the grand scheme of things... but just from observing what i see and hear... its pretty messed up...

I can't see myself ever spending half of my wealth on bodybuilding... this life is not eternal and its just a silly investment beyond the reasonable... as is I spend too much on food, gear and supplements... and i rather spend some of that money on helping family and having a good time with the wife. Gotta think ahead... even though I want to be some day that 60+ year old grandpa who the kids be mirin my physique and strength despite old age LOL.
Ya, it seems like he is planning on competing in May at the mississauga's and in June at the Ontarios, which I am stage marshelling  :),... Kai Greene will be the guess poser and it will be held with the Toronto pro show.

Well tell him he needs to place top 5 before he qualifies for the Ontario's in june and tell him not to count his chicken before they hatch, lol, no I am kidding, don't tell him that  :D

whitewidow

« Reply #213 on: April 18, 2013, 03:31:48 PM »
some pros do not budget right and actually invest into their body more then the top prize money for whatever show they are trying to win.Bodybuilders are awful with money like Onetimehard said.
Alot of them also use benzos and oxycodone daily. Not all bodybuilders but some are severly addicted to benzos and opiates.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #214 on: April 19, 2013, 11:26:54 PM »
OTH OOOH really?

Well i hope this guy steps up his game cuz he's working out really lazy lol.

Speaking of which I tried NPP only 200mg this week (100mg tuesday and 100mg today). It is MUCH nicer than deca... i am cutting and took the advice that its nice to keep u full when cutting.. despite low carbs i am pretty pumped, veiny and full... and i am losing the bloat from deca (only ran like 300mg a week), i AM cutting (almost two weeks in now) but still i can see and feel the difference.

NPP>Deca and my source sells npp dirt cheap vs deca... i think i know what ill be using from now on.

steamboatwillie

• Getbig II
« Reply #215 on: April 21, 2013, 03:49:32 AM »
BFG,

What if one were trying to lose a little fat before hitting a good bulk....could I run this cruise/blast with tren e and tren a in place of the deca and npp for a 4 week cruise and an 8 week blast?  I feel bigger on deca, but I had to take some time off everything (family issues, not health) and I have an awful time keeping my body fat down without any gear.

Thanks....I love reading your advices.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #216 on: April 28, 2013, 02:37:09 PM »
i went through a few vials of npp once, good shit definitely leaned me out and gave me a thicker look and joints felt great too.

i got kinda freaked out though about this study that shows it's really really toxic to your heart and cardiovascular system in general.

bill roberts talks about it a bit. i'm sure i posted this somewhere before but here it is

http://thinksteroids.com/forum/steroid-forum/nandrolone-toxicity-question-bill-134310596.html

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #217 on: April 28, 2013, 04:33:21 PM »
Thought I'd share this from another competitor:

I weighed 209 lbs this AM down 2.2 lbs from last week. My trainer has made some adjustments to my cardio this week.

Training: 6 days per week, 45-60 second rest between sets, 8-25 reps depending on bodyparts.

Cardio: has increased to 60 mins AM empty stomach and 45 mins post workout 7 days per week.

Diet: My trainer made a few adjustments as follows:

However here's my Macronutrients:

Protein: 350g
Carbs: 125 g
Fats: 55g

Here is the current list of gear Im taking. (strictly for entertainment purposes)

I will be changing my Tren E to Tren A @ 4 weeks out and T400 to Test Propionate and adding Novaldex.

Test 400- 400mg x 3= 1200mg wk
Tren E- 150mg x 3= 450mg wk
Clenbuterol- 200mcg 2 days on 1 off *
Cytomel- 25mcg mon-fri
Arimidex- 2mg ED*
Winstrol- 100mg ED
Anadrol- 100mg Ed
Anavar- 60 md ED
Proviron 100mg ED

Creatine hcl 4.5 g ed
Glutamine 40 g ed
BCAA's 30g ed
Pre workout powder ie SUPERfreak.

5 weeks out contest

Frickin liver mania

Oh and the fella is 5'7

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #218 on: April 28, 2013, 06:38:31 PM »
^
lol @ liver mania.

How come the 2mg of adex ed ?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #219 on: April 28, 2013, 08:19:12 PM »
Thought I'd share this from another competitor:

5 weeks out contest

Frickin liver mania

Oh and the fella is 5'7
Really good, keeping it very simple and covering all angles, good for him. seems to be doing it correctly at his level (assuming he is from our neck of the woods.), any gh in there?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #220 on: April 28, 2013, 08:23:13 PM »
some pros do not budget right and actually invest into their body more then the top prize money for whatever show they are trying to win.Bodybuilders are awful with money like Onetimehard said.
Alot of them also use benzos and oxycodone daily. Not all bodybuilders but some are severly addicted to benzos and opiates.
The oxys will drain your pockets like no tomorrow.

whitewidow

« Reply #221 on: April 29, 2013, 03:39:18 AM »
The oxys will drain your pockets like no tomorrow.

well not if you have a valid prescription. Very few amateurs and pros have a valid script it is all blackmarket in most cases. Alot of bodybuilders are hooked on benzos when they start there tren and alot have switched to oxycodone instead of nubain. alot of athletes both pro and amateur have actually started getting hooked on oxycodone and benzos. Very popular these days

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #222 on: April 29, 2013, 09:09:32 AM »
well not if you have a valid prescription. Very few amateurs and pros have a valid script it is all blackmarket in most cases. Alot of bodybuilders are hooked on benzos when they start there tren and alot have switched to oxycodone instead of nubain. alot of athletes both pro and amateur have actually started getting hooked on oxycodone and benzos. Very popular these days
Ya but you have to be very lucky to get a script, very few can and the 80s oxy, the green ones are going for 50 bucks here in Ontario and some do 4-6 a day

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #223 on: April 29, 2013, 02:30:56 PM »
Ya but you have to be very lucky to get a script, very few can and the 80s oxy, the green ones are going for 50 bucks here in Ontario and some do 4-6 a day

??? 50 bux for how much? 4-6 pills a day? HG from Ontario? Only stuff I got and used before was 20mg var that comes with 50 per bottle and not 50 bux lol... hmm enlighten me, pm if not here.

deadpan

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: April 29, 2013, 02:55:56 PM »
??? 50 bux for how much? 4-6 pills a day? HG from Ontario? Only stuff I got and used before was 20mg var that comes with 50 per bottle and not 50 bux lol... hmm enlighten me, pm if not here.

i'm pretty sure he meant oxycodone not oxandrolone (var)