Author Topic: ARNOLD CLASSIC COMPARISION 2013 vs 90's  (Read 34333 times)

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
Re: Arnold classic comparision
« Reply #100 on: March 05, 2013, 07:14:19 AM »
Well, Dorian won two Olympias and Ronnie won at least one with that same belly thing. Dillet won the '99 NOC, being great with child. Either you punish them all or you let it slide.

it seems like it's almost getting out of hands here

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: ARNOLD CLASSIC COMPARISION 2013 vs 90's
« Reply #101 on: March 05, 2013, 07:26:08 AM »
5 tier is correct freeman Jackson looked shrivelled
Dex is pregnant along with Ben and Haley
Cedric didn't diet he just walked in out the gym

This was one of the worst lineups I have ever seen at a supposed "Top Tier" show, this shit belonged at a local show or something much, much smaller. No one was in shape, not a single person. The belly's were absolutely gigantic but it seems that belly size is not proportional to quality of physique.

And ARCE, what was with the Caverject usage? I know what it's actual purpose is for but what would it do for a bber? General injection or site injection? Either way, it didn't seem to have helped Ben Pakulski not look like crap.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #102 on: March 05, 2013, 07:36:18 AM »
the Biggest dissapointment of the night was that Cedric failed to show up prepared for this show......I thought this dude was gonna kick ass, giving the lineup that was onstage, but I hate to see Cedric having his ass handed to him this way....better luck next time, Big Man.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2013, 09:05:30 AM »
Funny how no one agrees with mcway, lol. I wonder why?

It's like someone keeps getting owned but comes back for more.  ;D

You are on your own buddy, must be some good debates with your own "iron buddies," at the table and you're the only one no one agrees with.

Here's one, do you think Buster Douglas is a better boxer than Tyson? ;)

As if I care that no one agrees with me...Booo, hoo, hoo!! ::)

It's OK to parrot the absurd, as long as you have buddies to mimick your squawking.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2013, 09:12:31 AM »

It's OK to parrot the absurd, as long as you have buddies to mimick your squawking.

It's absurd only in your delusional mind

U wish u had the physique kev has, y'all should post up pics and see who's better :D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2013, 09:13:46 AM »

U wish u had the physique kev has, y'all should post up pics and see who's better :D
HE LOOKS AWESOME,,,

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: March 05, 2013, 09:15:30 AM »
I bet u are the kind of guy that believes moody is natural and so is Chris faildo cause they told ya so.....

Branch is valid comparison cause going by your nonsense he won the Arnold 2X and Chris hasn't...

Once again, when your silly points get shot to the ground, you dredge up mess that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. One more time, I do NOT make my statements, based solely on titles won. You're of the daft belief that repeated belching this foolishness makes it so.

You simply can't grasp the simple fact that both Jackson and Cutler DEFEATED Cormier, head-to-head, while he was still among the elite bodybuilders on the planet. And, they won (at his expense) the two biggest titles in bodybuilding.

Btw , again ray has NEVER lost to dex so therefore ray is better

Your sense-bereft skull can't grasp the simple faact that I don't make judgment, based solely on head-to-head matchups.

What u r not gettig is even though levrone and Cormier was placing great obviously don't mean jack cause levrone didn't look good at all in the early 2000's compared to mid late 90's , Cormier up to 2001 or so but 99 was his best, wheeler was long gone... Ray retired....

DEAD WRONG AGAIN!! Levrone didn't look good at all? He looked so bad, he placed 2nd at the Mr. O TWICE, in the early 2000s.  ::)

Ray retired, because he felt he could never win the Olympia, by his own admission. Dex, on the other hand, kept perserving. Guess what!! HE WON the Olympia.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #107 on: March 05, 2013, 09:18:42 AM »

Yet again, you keep dredging up crap that has ZILCH to do with the subject at hand. Nobody is debating whether Levrone has a better physique than I do.

In fact, you're right. I'd be thrilled were I able to achieve such a feat. But, that has NOTHING to do with the subject at hand, namely that he never won the Olympia and Cutler and Jackson have, beating him at the Olympia in the process.

In the particular case of Cutler, he knocked Levrone off the perch as the #2 bodybuilder in the world. Pointing that out, in no way or fashion, is a knock on how great Kevin Levrone is, in his own right.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #108 on: March 05, 2013, 09:24:25 AM »
Once again, when your silly points get shot to the ground, you dredge up mess that has nothing to do with the subject at hand. One more time, I do NOT make my statements, based solely on titles won. You're of the daft belief that repeated belching this foolishness makes it so.

You simply can't grasp the simple fact that both Jackson and Cutler DEFEATED Cormier, head-to-head, while he was still among the elite bodybuilders on the planet. And, they won (at his expense) the two biggest titles in bodybuilding.

Your sense-bereft skull can't grasp the simple faact that I don't make judgment, based solely on head-to-head matchups.

DEAD WRONG AGAIN!! Levrone didn't look good at all. He loked so bad, he placed 2nd at the Mr. O TWICE, in the early 2000s.  ::)

Ray retired, because he felt he could never win the Olympia, by his own admission. Dex, on the other hand, kept perserving. Guess what!! HE WON the Olympia.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

All I'm going to say is PRIME VS PRIME is the only solution

U r soooo delusional that u are the one that can't grasp what me and others are telling U!

Even if levrone was placing second he DID NOT i repeat DID NOT look as good as he did in the 90's and u know as I know that flex wheeler was a mess by then

Ray turned pro in 1987 I believe! Competed at the high level for how long waaaay before dex or cutler turned pro.

Have u ever competed before??? U know there's a lot of something called politics?? Cutler shouldn't have even won half of those O wins and his AC title from Cormier.... So u really think that all his wins were not gifted??

Btw

Branch > Wolf  ;D

Branch won the AC over wolf therefore branch is better ::)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 05, 2013, 09:27:19 AM »

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #110 on: March 05, 2013, 09:29:20 AM »
Yet again, you keep dredging up crap that has ZILCH to do with the subject at hand. Nobody is debating whether Levrone has a better physique than I do.

In fact, you're right. I'd be thrilled were I able to achieve such a feat. But, that has NOTHING to do with the subject at hand, namely that he never won the Olympia and Cutler and Jackson have, beating him at the Olympia in the process.

In the particular case of Cutler, he knocked Levrone off the perch as the #2 bodybuilder in the world. Pointing that out, in no way or fashion, is a knock on how great Kevin Levrone is, in his own right.

Look just keep preaching and again there is a REASON no one agrees with u, not just here on getbig but I'm willing to bet anywhere else. What does that say about your observations??

U r quite the idiot "not based on titles " ok

Ray > dex since when they competed dex never beat him therefore....

But I remember u saying doesn't matter what titles shawn has won even though they went head to head since dex has an O so dex wins.. This is from u , getting to old to remember I see ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #111 on: March 05, 2013, 09:35:02 AM »

It doesn't matter if you "care" or not.

Your opinion gets no traction and has no support, the vast majority disagrees with you..and being that you are no smarter or more knowledgeable about bodybuilding than anyone else here...I would say you are wrong.

Just because you won't acknowledge it and argue tooth and nail doesn't change the fact.

you also argued tooth and nail about Mitt Romney, and it turned out you were dead wrong there too

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #112 on: March 05, 2013, 09:50:16 AM »
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

All I'm going to say is PRIME VS PRIME is the only solution

U r soooo delusional that u are the one that can't grasp what me and others are telling U!

So which version of Cutler is the "prime" one? I'd say 2009. That Cutler would crush any version of Cormier, including the 1999 one. Too big, too massive, too ripped!!!

Even if levrone was placing second he DID NOT i repeat DID NOT look as good as he did in the 90's and u know as I know that flex wheeler was a mess by then

Ray turned pro in 1987 I believe! Competed at the high level for how long waaaay before dex or cutler turned pro.

Have u ever competed before??? U know there's a lot of something called politics?? Cutler shouldn't have even won half of those O wins and his AC title from Cormier.... So u really think that all his wins were not gifted??

Which one? He beat Cormier three times at the ASC.

I could say the same for Dorian Yates and half of his wins. In fact, if there's one Olympia that Ray should have won, it's 1994.

It's safe to say that there's not one top bodybuilder who hasn't been accused of winning a show he didn't deserve to win (Cormier included).

I know when Ray turned pro. By his second Olympia appearance, he was in the top 10, which is awesome. So, too, were Jackson and Cutler.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #113 on: March 05, 2013, 09:57:29 AM »
So which version of Cutler is the "prime" one? I'd say 2009. That Cutler would crush any version of Cormier, including the 1999 one. Too big, too massive, too ripped!!!

Which one? He beat Cormier three times at the ASC.

I could say the same for Dorian Yates and half of his wins. In fact, if there's one Olympia that Ray should have won, it's 1994.

It's safe to say that there's not one top bodybuilder who hasn't been accused of winning a show he didn't deserve to win (Cormier included).

I know when Ray turned pro. By his second Olympia appearance, he was in the top 10, which is awesome. So, too, were Jackson and Cutler.

Ok 2001 jay was his best showing ,  and 2004 AC win over Cormier

Yes there are shows that a lot of bbers shouldn't have won but I  am stating cutler in this particular case. Def should have lost 2 of them , 2006 and 2007..

Do u agree that cutler won all his contests fair?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: March 05, 2013, 12:31:55 PM »

Look just keep preaching and again there is a REASON no one agrees with u, not just here on getbig but I'm willing to bet anywhere else. What does that say about your observations??

U r quite the idiot "not based on titles " ok

Are you really this dumb, or is this a special performanace. I said my statements were not based SOLELY on titles won.

Ray > dex since when they competed dex never beat him therefore....

But I remember u saying doesn't matter what titles shawn has won even though they went head to head since dex has an O so dex wins.. This is from u , getting to old to remember I see ;)

I said nothing of the sort. I suggest you buy a clue. Even in this economy, they're quite cheap.

By your logic, Yates would be greater than Coleman, as he's 5-0 against Coleman at the Olympia (despite the fact that Coleman has 8 to his 6 Sandows).

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: March 05, 2013, 12:38:08 PM »
Ok 2001 jay was his best showing ,  and 2004 AC win over Cormier

Yes there are shows that a lot of bbers shouldn't have won but I  am stating cutler in this particular case. Def should have lost 2 of them , 2006 and 2007..

Do u agree that cutler won all his contests fair?

Not necessarily!! But, as I said, that's the case for a lot of top bodybuilders, including Cormier.

2006, he beat Ronnie straight up.

If there's an Olympia that perhaps should not have gone his way, besides 2007, it's the last one he won in 2010.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #116 on: March 05, 2013, 12:46:11 PM »
It doesn't matter if you "care" or not.

Your opinion gets no traction and has no support, the vast majority disagrees with you..and being that you are no smarter or more knowledgeable about bodybuilding than anyone else here...I would say you are wrong.

Just because you won't acknowledge it and argue tooth and nail doesn't change the fact.

you also argued tooth and nail about Mitt Romney, and it turned out you were dead wrong there too

Notwithstanding this has zip to do with Romney, I argued that he'd be better for this country than Obama was. And, it turns out I was right, because the disasters that would fall on this country via a second Obama term are hitting, almost exactly as predicted.

And, we're barely into his second term.

Did or did not Cutler and Jackson defeat the likes of Levrone, Ray, Cormier, Wheeler, et. al., while they were STILL among the elite in bodybuilding?

Did they or did they not win the one title that those men could not win, Mr. Olympia?

Since you obviously know the answers to that, your claim that Cutler and Jackson aren't among the best of all time is beyond absurd. You and Bevo act as if those 90s guys suddenly turned into Ken Joneses and Jocelyn Peltiers, when Cutler and Jackson started defeating them.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: March 05, 2013, 01:01:08 PM »
Wao  anyone from this particular line up looks far superior than anyone of this years competetors.

Look closely at the pic, cause those days are gone.

maybe its the new icing on the cake now.

WOOSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOnly Cedric and Dex could stand in that lineup and look good!

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #118 on: March 05, 2013, 01:40:23 PM »
 Works the way Formebolone does    really makes you blow up like super man     Doc would be better at explaining the science

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #119 on: March 05, 2013, 01:47:31 PM »
true but thats ronnie 2005.

look how Ronnie looked when HE won the Arnold Classic: :o

Yes lets look  ;)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #120 on: March 05, 2013, 01:54:03 PM »
Ronnie had one of the worst guts. Big and nasty.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #121 on: March 05, 2013, 01:56:14 PM »
the Biggest dissapointment of the night was that Cedric failed to show up prepared for this show......I thought this dude was gonna kick ass, giving the lineup that was onstage, but I hate to see Cedric having his ass handed to him this way....better luck next time, Big Man.

Cedric has been mentally distressed from the degrading comments from The Mayor of Bodybuilding. The echoes all over the schmoe community has hit Cedric hard on his wallet.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: March 05, 2013, 02:03:07 PM »
Ronnie had one of the worst guts. Big and nasty.

Ronnie looks like shit.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #123 on: March 05, 2013, 04:57:49 PM »
after 2000 the guts got out of hand
choice is an illusion

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal
« Reply #124 on: March 05, 2013, 06:04:19 PM »
Are you really this dumb, or is this a special performanace. I said my statements were not based SOLELY on titles won.

I said nothing of the sort. I suggest you buy a clue. Even in this economy, they're quite cheap.

By your logic, Yates would be greater than Coleman, as he's 5-0 against Coleman at the Olympia (despite the fact that Coleman has 8 to his 6 Sandows).

Ahhhh calling others idiots and dumb while u clearly stated dexter is better than ray bc he is "crowned" and u stated that Shawn can win any titles and it wouldn't matter cause dex won the O.... Hmmm that sounds like based on titles even though ray beat dex in EVERY comp. case closed . U really aren't that smart, but the sad thing u can't see fault in yourself and believe everything u say is right...

The frustration is clearly building up, can be that good for someone your age  ;)