Author Topic: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates  (Read 76815 times)

Oliver Klaushof

• Getbig IV
Re: RONNIE BEATS ME, quote from Dorian Yates
« Reply #250 on: December 19, 2005, 01:39:12 AM »
you'd prolly suck Ronnie's dick wouldn't you?  ;D
"Shut the F up and train"

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #251 on: December 19, 2005, 01:40:03 AM »
The meltdown continues lol You keep posting the pics of Yates from the 94 Olympia to prove your point he has no taper and its nonsense , the pics  I post of him to any latspread showcase an amazing V-taper for you to say otherwise proves you're in meltdown mode , lets see if Yates has " no taper " as you claim why is it he doesn't look Jay Cutler in the ab-thigh shot? I thought so and he isn't scunching his fists into his waist to make his waist tiny like to state  ::) oh and do you find it odd " the most overrated bodybuilder of all time " beat the very best bodybuilder of all time in the musculairty round in his FIRST Mr Olympia , for you to say Coleman would beat him head to head is one thing to say he is the most overrated of all time proves you're a little to emotionally wrapped up in this and are in meltdown mode , I'm sure there are support groups out there for you lol maybe ZachG can help.

No taper lol yup looks just like Cutler in this pic lol

true.. try getting Ronnie mofo to do this abs shot. Nothing beats dorian in this pose if you wanted to talk about V-Taper
I am a mini beast

XL™

• Getbig II
  • San Diego is where all the guys like 619 live
« Reply #252 on: December 19, 2005, 01:40:45 AM »
vice versa.  you'd probably suck dorians dick wouldnt you?  it goes both ways you faggot

suckmymuscle

« Reply #253 on: December 19, 2005, 02:01:28 AM »

Funny how none of the Ronnie girls, has dared to reply to my post, where I reply to Nicorulez with facts. You hust can't argue with facts. Hey Mansonvier, I know what's wrong with these girls:they are getting brain-damage from all that oxygen deprivation, from having Ronnie's dick stuck down their throats. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Zugzwang

• Getbig II
  • adirtyjob.blogspot.com
« Reply #254 on: December 19, 2005, 02:04:40 AM »
Thanks to Weider Yates still lingers..Otherwise the question would be how Dillet or Flex compare with Ron, but they weren't considered marketable enough.

Ah, the old race card, eh? What nonsense - how was Yates 'marketable' for Weider? Only did one competition a year, lived in England, wasn't seen for months on end, had a questionable background, was pug-ugly and had a hideous Birmingham accent? Is that marketable?

How come Jay Cutler - who is the epitome of all-American - isn't a four time Mr O winner right now? Surely the Weiders can see his enormous marketing potential as he already earns more than any bodybuilder on the planet! ::)

Flex and Levrone were FAR more popular and thus marketable than Yates was (less so Dillet, as he was a bit of a girl). I think you could argue from all angles that Yates dominance of the Olympia actually *hurt* the sport, so any marketing ideas that Weider had in mind completely backfired.

You keep coming out with all these 'Yates groupies' comments, etc, while jacking off Dillet at every opportunity. Doesn't make much sense mate! Besides, Dillet was just the poor man's Flex - an even lower work eithic and piss-poor when you turned him around. No back, no Olympia title. That's one of the few hard-and-fast rules since 1983.
adirtyjob.blogspot.com

suckmymuscle

« Reply #255 on: December 19, 2005, 02:08:52 AM »
Ah, the old race card, eh? What nonsense - how was Yates 'marketable' for Weider? Only did one competition a year, lived in England, wasn't seen for months on end, had a questionable background, was pug-ugly and had a hideous Birmingham accent? Is that marketable?

How come Jay Cutler - who is the epitome of all-American - isn't a four time Mr O winner right now? Surely the Weiders can see his enormous marketing potential as he already earns more than any bodybuilder on the planet! ::)

Flex and Levrone were FAR more popular and thus marketable than Yates was (less so Dillet, as he was a bit of a pussy). I think you could argue from all angles that Yates dominance of the Olympia actually *hurt* the sport, so any marketing ideas that Weider had in mind completely backfired.

You keep coming out with all these 'Yates groupies' comments, etc, while jacking off Dillet at every opportunity. Doesn't make much sense mate! Besides, Dillet was just the poor man's Flex - an even lower work eithic and piss-poor when you turned him around. No back, no Olympia title. That's one of the few hard-and-fast rules since 1983.

Zugzwang, are you chinese? ??? Just wondering...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Zugzwang

• Getbig II
  • adirtyjob.blogspot.com
« Reply #256 on: December 19, 2005, 02:36:03 AM »
  Zugzwang, are you chinese? ??? Just wondering...

Why, are you? ::)
adirtyjob.blogspot.com

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #257 on: December 19, 2005, 02:46:33 AM »
This guy's excellent at meaningless banter. Keep going..

suckmymuscle

« Reply #258 on: December 19, 2005, 03:36:12 AM »
Why, are you? ::)

Wang is a Chinese sur-name, dumbass.
 ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #259 on: December 19, 2005, 03:59:27 AM »
  HA HA! Yeah, Kovacs... ;DI wonder what happened to that f**cker. I think he's probably locked in some zoo, ater the authorities mistook him for a silverback gorilla. Kovacs at 440 lbs. Damn! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

SUCKMYMUSCLE

I think he gets to share the same cell with Ronnie..
I am a mini beast

suckmymuscle

« Reply #260 on: December 19, 2005, 04:02:43 AM »
I think he gets to share the same cell with Ronnie..

Only that Kovacs would rape Ronnie in the pooper! 130 lbs more of non-fat body mass, baby! Ronnie would be his bitch! ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #261 on: December 19, 2005, 04:11:37 AM »
  Only that Kovacs would rape Ronnie in the pooper! 130 lbs more of non-fat body mass, baby! Ronnie would be his bitch! :-* ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Finally Ronnie succumbed to someone
I am a mini beast

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #262 on: December 19, 2005, 04:43:53 AM »
Finally Ronnie succumbed to someone

ronnies a top ?

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #263 on: December 19, 2005, 06:01:15 AM »
Magnetic Resonance Imaging; learn to spell. BTW fool, I am a medical professional and MRI, although accurate is no where near the gold standard. First of all, MRI is mainly used to assess soft tissues and the vertebrae for infection/tumor.  It is termed MRI; it is not the gold standard. BTW, the weigh in you speak of is not standardized. It has not gone on for years. Moreover, in the pros they do not have to show up in posing trunks only (ala National, USA, etc).  I believe the one recent weigh in had Tom Prince, when he was competing, show up in sweats, shoes, and pants.  So, keep on talking. You still talk out of your ass sometimes, although I do agree with your political ideas.  In this, you are plain wrong.  Ronnie wins, but Dorian was great. His time has passed. In ten years, there will be someone who beats both of them.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #264 on: December 19, 2005, 06:04:35 AM »
Suckymuscle, you are intelligent but impressed I have never been.  ::)

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #265 on: December 19, 2005, 06:17:41 AM »
as much as I respect Dorian and what he did to take the sport, training nutrition and dedication to all new levels in the 90's....

Ronnie is from a different fucking planet....the only bodypart dorian could claim to be better than Ronnie would be calves... period

>:(

Zugzwang

• Getbig II
  • adirtyjob.blogspot.com
« Reply #266 on: December 19, 2005, 07:43:34 AM »
  Wang is a Chinese sur-name, dumbass.

I suggest you look up 'zugzwang' in the old dictionary before you start throwing around words, genius. :D
adirtyjob.blogspot.com

suckmymuscle

« Reply #267 on: December 19, 2005, 08:22:05 AM »
Magnetic Resonance Imaging; learn to spell. BTW fool, I am a medical professional and MRI, although accurate is no where near the gold standard. First of all, MRI is mainly used to assess soft tissues and the vertebrae for infection/tumor.  It is termed MRI; it is not the gold standard. BTW, the weigh in you speak of is not standardized. It has not gone on for years. Moreover, in the pros they do not have to show up in posing trunks only (ala National, USA, etc).  I believe the one recent weigh in had Tom Prince, when he was competing, show up in sweats, shoes, and pants.  So, keep on talking. You still talk out of your ass sometimes, although I do agree with your political ideas.  In this, you are plain wrong.  Ronnie wins, but Dorian was great. His time has passed. In ten years, there will be someone who beats both of them.

Ok. Please, post a picture of your medical degree. Thank you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #268 on: December 19, 2005, 08:25:39 AM »
Suckymuscle, you are intelligent but impressed I have never been.  ::)

Conversely, sometimes it's hard to impress the unintelligent ;D. On the spirit of Marry Christmas and a happy New Year, I'll leave it at that. ;) 8)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

P.S: I'm just kidding. I like ya. :)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #269 on: December 19, 2005, 08:31:28 AM »
I suggest you look up 'zugzwang' in the old dictionary before you start throwing around words, genius. :D

You're an asshole, with your big words and dictionaries! >:(

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Dr. Xavier

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #270 on: December 19, 2005, 09:33:09 AM »
An MRI a gold standard for measuring bodyfat????? What the heck?????? I've referred patients for an MRI for torn muscles, ligaments, stenosis, buldging disks, etc. but never to measure bodyfat. Why would a bodybuilder pay $1000-1500 for an MRI? Very puzzling...

Just save your money and look in the mirror to "see" what your bodyfat levels are.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #271 on: December 19, 2005, 09:36:37 AM »
Dorian was great.

If that's your assessment, make sure to post your information so that we can avoid your practice in future.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #272 on: December 19, 2005, 11:39:19 AM »
Suckymuscle, you really are an uneducated fool...Please, I almost had a modicum of respect for you. Here you go jerk off.

nicorulez

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #273 on: December 19, 2005, 11:46:43 AM »
BTW, I blocked out my last name, but I did not buy my degree on Ebay, such as yourself.  Here is another one.  Why don't you post your doctorate sucky>>>> ::)

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #274 on: December 19, 2005, 12:15:29 PM »
You guys are going back and fourth for an obvious reason.

Dorian Vs ROnnie, well woul dbe more like a draw. They both dominate in different areas, whenin their prime... i would feel sorry for the judged if they were really placed side by side at their prime, and best...it wul dbe so hard to judge..it would come down to personal pref...