Author Topic: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?  (Read 47762 times)

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
Re: Anyone used to be bigger and shrink down?
« Reply #200 on: March 13, 2013, 01:41:40 PM »
never done roids. But I was bigger in college.
Upper body and calves are bigger. But quads and hams have came down a little. But, that is my fault, I hurt my back squatting, so i just stop doing them. Need to man up and start again.
A

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #201 on: March 13, 2013, 01:58:47 PM »
print out cswol's pic from this thread and tape it to your fridge for added motivation

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #202 on: March 13, 2013, 04:41:11 PM »
Looking good

if this is lean82 he needs his own thread. This guy trained at westside fellas, world record holder at that.

if this is not lean82 than i apologize
l

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #203 on: March 13, 2013, 05:29:58 PM »
I have decided I've gotten too big to the point it's less attractive. I currently weigh almost 240lbs when I wake up at 5'10. I'm going to start an under 3,000 calorie diet with no more than 200g carbs, while only training MWF and coming off all aas, hgh, and slin to just 300mg test every week and ECA.

Anyways, anyone else shrink down before? Can you describe how you feel mentally about it? I'm talking things like confidence, mood, etc.

I got up to 250 lbs, 9-10% Body Fat after running test. I didn't like it that much even though my strength was just through the roof. Not many women are attracted to that look which is why I' prefer staying a lot leaner than before. I certainly feel more confident. Nowadays I'm not so much worried about loosing my size but just staying healthy and lean which is what I'm more concerned about.

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2013, 06:11:04 PM »
alfamaledogg, brother.

1 thing.i knwo,it wont sound very popular ;D

but

before you go on 300mg weekly natural programme, do this:

come off of everything cold turkey, train very little, eat like normal person for couple weeks.

let the system clear itself from the drugs, just let yourself crash.

i swear you wont loose much muscle, first the water will go, then the strenght will go and then the fullness will go.

THAT is where you start the 300mg weekly natural programme.

dont be afraid to to it this way, i sincerely think its the best way to do it.

i was in similiar situation once upon a time.

you have made a very smart decision which you wont regret 8)

Don't you think it would be better if he dieted down to get as lean as possible first before doing something like this?

Borracho

• Getbig V
  • Waking up is possible if ur tired of the dream....
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2013, 06:19:54 PM »
I'm eating celery

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #206 on: March 13, 2013, 06:31:49 PM »
lol this wont last long. sounds like your just bored with bbing...that is the ONLY reason I would come down. I would not come down to become more attractive, never...if you dont care and are burn out of being big thats a whole different story. you have to be honest about yourself which is it
l

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #207 on: March 13, 2013, 06:33:42 PM »
I got up to 250 lbs, 9-10% Body Fat after running test. I didn't like it that much even though my strength was just through the roof. Not many women are attracted to that look which is why I' prefer staying a lot leaner than before. I certainly feel more confident. Nowadays I'm not so much worried about loosing my size but just staying healthy and lean which is what I'm more concerned about.

haha in your dreams... unles your 6'4
l

Tigerblood

• Getbig II
« Reply #208 on: March 13, 2013, 06:47:34 PM »
haha in your dreams... unles your 6'4

Well my dreams became reality. I'm 6'2, Before I ran test I was about 230lbs I gained 20lbs after running test cyp at 600mgs/week and I went up to 250lbs eating ground beef, chicken breast, egg whites and a shake with every other meal. But this was a couple years ago I don't really care right now about being that big anyways.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #209 on: March 13, 2013, 06:59:03 PM »
I went to a networking event tonight w the Bronx/Queens Builders Assoc.  Last time I went was back in summer, 35lbs ago. 

Let me say this - at 198 and in killer shape - got tons more looks from the mamadelles and guidettes than i did at a fire hydrant 230 or so. 

Some of the cafones were like:  "Bro - what you runnin now?"   -   I told em simple - low carb, ditch the beer, sub red wine and vodka, stick w steaks, chickens, salads, eggs, etc, do HITT type training w low rest and hi reps and the fat will melt off in no time. 

I have to say - the effort was worth it.  Big and Bulky aint what it used to be. 

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #210 on: March 13, 2013, 07:06:12 PM »
I went to a networking event tonight w the Bronx/Queens Builders Assoc.  Last time I went was back in summer, 35lbs ago. 

Let me say this - at 198 and in killer shape - got tons more looks from the mamadelles and guidettes than i did at a fire hydrant 230 or so. 

Some of the cafones were like:  "Bro - what you runnin now?"   -   I told em simple - low carb, ditch the beer, sub red wine and vodka, stick w steaks, chickens, salads, eggs, etc, do HITT type training w low rest and hi reps and the fat will melt off in no time. 

I have to say - the effort was worth it.  Big and Bulky aint what it used to be. 

Haha, aren't you like 5'5''? 190 lean all natural  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: March 13, 2013, 07:11:27 PM »
Haha, aren't you like 5'5''? 190 lean all natural  ::)

5'8 198 clean as a bell.  I posted my pics and my drivers licens and gun permit showing my stats. 

No roids - not now - not ever - just good livin

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #212 on: March 13, 2013, 07:15:03 PM »
5'8 198 clean as a bell.  I posted my pics and my drivers licens and gun permit showing my stats. 

That doesn't prove you're clean as a bell stud.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: March 13, 2013, 07:18:57 PM »
That doesn't prove you're clean as a bell stud.

Never did roids.  Not worth it for me.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #214 on: March 13, 2013, 07:22:46 PM »
i know a guy whos same built and he stuanchly sears he natural.

i dont believe neither him nor you.

i know youre a lawyer and there might be legal issues , but finally i dont care either way.

i know what naturals look like.

Thanks for the compliment.  No roids ever.  I had the fortune of some good fucking advice from some fitness competitors diet wise and some others. 

I have good genetics for this shit and love to lift and live for lifting.   For me - keeping fat off is always the struggle. 

Dont know how to prove im clean - but i have always been clean, in HS , college, bodybuilding, etc.   Me in HS - a tank back then.   

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #215 on: March 13, 2013, 07:28:49 PM »
Thanks for the compliment.  No roids ever.  I had the fortune of some good fucking advice from some fitness competitors diet wise and some others. 

I have good genetics for this shit and love to lift and live for lifting.   For me - keeping fat off is always the struggle. 

Dont know how to prove im clean - but i have always been clean, in HS , college, bodybuilding, etc.   Me in HS - a tank back then.   
your pics are always the size of a stamp or are upside down,sideways,crooked ...can't judge shit,,,

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #216 on: March 13, 2013, 07:29:27 PM »
Well my dreams became reality. I'm 6'2, Before I ran test I was about 230lbs I gained 20lbs after running test cyp at 600mgs/week and I went up to 250lbs eating ground beef, chicken breast, egg whites and a shake with every other meal. But this was a couple years ago I don't really care right now about being that big anyways.

Im just pulling your leg brother, I assumed you were like 5'9
l

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #217 on: March 13, 2013, 07:43:01 PM »
Im just pulling your leg brother, I assumed you were like 5'9

I'm 5'8 - wish i were taller but it is what it is.  been lifting forever and love lifting.   Lifting weights for me is my therapy.   Training in the gym is my high, my sanctuary.   

To me - my nirvana is the friday night at the gym when only the hardcore guys are there lifting like animals.   

I live for this shit.  24/7 i wish i could live in the wieght room

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #218 on: March 13, 2013, 07:43:08 PM »
lol this wont last long. sounds like your just bored with bbing...that is the ONLY reason I would come down. I would not come down to become more attractive, never...if you dont care and are burn out of being big thats a whole different story. you have to be honest about yourself which is it

Yes it will my friend. This is for real, I'm not trying to turn into a twink again or anything. Just wanna get down to maybe 210-215lbs ripped.

The 4 biggest reasons for this are
1) I sweat profusely all the time and it's embarrassing
2) my stamina fucking sucks now. Of course tren plays a role but I want great stamina again
3) I had a better pussy pulling physique one year ago
4) I don't want to keep blasting as much. I want to be in a cruise dose the vast majority of the time. What I've been doing isnt healthy at all

And galeniko, I want to take your advice, but it's so hard to bring myself to do that. I'll decide come Monday when this starts

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #219 on: March 13, 2013, 07:53:14 PM »
dont worry, just come off immediately, its a necesary first step, why wait if you know youre changing the path 8)

lol, basically youll only spare some gear money and take something nearer to what you actually need to maintain that,without water and estrogen issues.

you will look brutal, i know already.thats some hefty foundation youve layed there 8)

I suppose it would be healthier too, I'll give it some thought man. Glad to hear you went through the same thing too and are happy about it now. I know I will be too

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #220 on: March 14, 2013, 12:29:30 AM »
Yes it will my friend. This is for real, I'm not trying to turn into a twink again or anything. Just wanna get down to maybe 210-215lbs ripped.

The 4 biggest reasons for this are
1) I sweat profusely all the time and it's embarrassing
2) my stamina fucking sucks now. Of course tren plays a role but I want great stamina again
3) I had a better pussy pulling physique one year ago
4) I don't want to keep blasting as much. I want to be in a cruise dose the vast majority of the time. What I've been doing isnt healthy at all

And galeniko, I want to take your advice, but it's so hard to bring myself to do that. I'll decide come Monday when this starts

you should do a log mate of how you feel etc

be interesting to see what effect it has on you
T

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #221 on: March 14, 2013, 02:36:11 AM »
I used to get over 240-50 at 5'8' but too much fat. Stay about 198-200 now, clean, can't really go lower, wish i could be around 190 but body won't drop anymore. Lean as at this anyway. Much better.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #222 on: March 14, 2013, 03:02:24 AM »

:D

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #223 on: March 14, 2013, 03:06:51 AM »
You won't lose that much when you clean out. Will look much better. Most guys who lose a lot just stop everything, keep training and eating and you'll hold muscle well.

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #224 on: March 14, 2013, 05:37:49 AM »
you should do a log mate of how you feel etc

be interesting to see what effect it has on you

I will make a thread in like a month with updates and pics too off course. I start this Monday