Author Topic: Ever have this happen to you on a date?  (Read 7717 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Ever have this happen to you on a date?
« on: March 14, 2013, 01:42:13 AM »

A few years ago (I was turning 21 that summer) I took a girl on a few dates, she seemed normal enough... about as normal as the average crazy-fuck at least. Went back to her apartment for the first time one night after many cocktails. It was a small, but two bedroom, place. She lived alone. One bedroom she said was for 'fun' and the other sleeping. I thought it wasn't a bad idea since it was a spare room and thought I hit the nympho jackpot.
The 'fun' room bed had a plastic piss blanket on it. It was weird, but I was pretty polluted on rye and gingers. We had sex, normal as ever. Then she went to the bathroom, still nothing out of the ordinary. She comes back covered in baby vaseline. Like head to toe, actually neck to ankles. Wants to blow me. I'm pretty weirded out as you can imagine, and I'm not a fan of the smell of vaseline. After a couple mins she stops and says "pee in my mouth". I question her. She pouts and in a baby type voice says "go pee-pee in my mouf... and I didn't wipe, I want you to fuck my dirty asshole.", again all with a baby-type voice.

I've never said "no thank you" and been more sincere. I grab my things, she starts rubbing her body on the plastic piss blanketed bed calling me a fag for not wanting 'it'. She yelled "you fucking queer" a couple times as I was trying not too collapse from laughter while pantsing up through her living room.

It has become a pretty good story for my guy friends, I will sometimes meet friends of my buddy's and will be introduced as 'the guy from the pee-pee girl story'. I don't see some of my buddy's from when the incident took place much anymore because of school/life, but when ever we get together I've forced to tell it exactly how I did the day after it happened. If I miss one detail someone chimes in. Get's the guys going hysterical still.
And lastly, once at the bar, like a year after, I met a girl and one of my cock-blocking girl friends comes up to us wasted and says "sorry hun, he won't piss in your mouf".

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: Ever have this happen to you on a date?
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2013, 01:48:19 AM »
LOL what kind of girl was it Parker?

How old etc

Mattyh7688

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2013, 01:58:45 AM »
hahahaha that is awesome.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2013, 02:02:23 AM »
Reasonable question Parker. Yes. Yes I have.

::)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2013, 02:08:17 AM »
It's a shame that Booty's daughter turned out like that.

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2013, 02:15:13 AM »
She's the kind of a girl that makes the "News of the World"
Yes you could say she was attractively built

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2013, 02:25:26 AM »
I don't get it - why didn't you piss in the girls mouth & fuck her dirty ass?

I presume you've not had this experience before and there it was laid out in front of you and you didn't go for it?

Honestly, I don't get some people - sitting in their comfort zone day in day out never trying new things.

I'd have most definitely said "fuck it" and joined in with gusto. Why the hell not? It's just a bit of piss. You only live once you know.

If I were you, I'd have been too embarassed to tell my friends about it. Now - if you HAD pissed in her mouth - there's a story worth telling.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2013, 02:38:14 AM »
It's a shame that Booty's daughter turned out like that.
Hey she's only 15.  >:(

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2013, 02:57:52 AM »
A big titted blonde was hitting on me back in 2004 in a small club called Luna in MI. Some weirdo was bothering her so she offered to buy me drinks to look like we came together. She was hot so I accepted. We went back to her condo around 2 AM. On our way she game me a handjob. At her place we had some red wine and talked, flirted etc. So the subject of fantasies and being direct came up. She asked me not to tell her when I would commence, but to grab her violently, smash her face to the wall, rip the cloches, fuck her raw no lube in the ass as hard and violent as I can, choke her until she passes out and while all this would happen, she also requested to slap her as hard as I can over the face. This was while she was looking dead on serious. Then, she went upstairs to get more red wine. I stood there for a second thinking she'll come back with a knife or something. I literally bolted through the door and ran away. I chickened out  ;D

PS: later I found out she was an elementary teacher from a buddy who was trying to woo her with roses. I am not making this up.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2013, 02:57:58 AM »
LOL what kind of girl was it Parker?

How old etc
This was from Jalopnik, in response to this (they were talking about booth "professionals" at Geneva Autoshow (the models)

Shortly after you find out that the is eating glue, wants you to piss on her bat shit crazy and takes three hours to get ready to go to the lake and swing on a rope swing. You fear for your life when she drives, trinkets are missing from your house and she never misses an opportunity to make a hateful racial comment. Be careful men, this is the true story of six beautiful model material looking women I have dated. Looking back, yeah, I would have peed on her now, just to say I did it!

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2013, 03:33:12 AM »
i recall the story of the guy who made a shitty mess in her bathroom

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2013, 03:33:44 AM »
Is this story about Booty?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2013, 03:38:50 AM »
Is this story about Booty?
I have never had anything freaky happen sexually.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2013, 03:44:39 AM »
I have never had anything freaky happen sexually.

What about the last time you opened your legs and a bat flew out?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2013, 03:47:18 AM »
Haha I will have you know I have a naughty weekened lined up so will be getting rid of the cobwebs soon.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2013, 03:50:23 AM »
Haha I will have you know I have a naughty weekened lined up so will be getting rid of the cobwebs soon.
Just remember to use plastic and not paper, even though it is biodegradable.

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 04:01:43 AM »

LOLZ.  ;D

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 04:09:36 AM »

LOL

third grade spelling

going to a KISS concert to pick up an old groupie wow what a night

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 04:17:11 AM »
LULU....why do you stalk Booty so? 8)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2013, 04:19:16 AM »

LOL

third grade spelling

going to a KISS concert to pick up an old groupie wow what a night
so you read my post in the mature thread. No I said naughty weekend meaning it will take place over  a couple of days away from my hometown.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2013, 04:23:07 AM »
so you read my post in the mature thread. No I said naughty weekend meaning it will take place over  a couple of days away from my hometown.

a whore is a whore is a whore

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2013, 04:25:20 AM »
a whore is a whore is a whore
Oh I plan to be with him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2013, 04:26:48 AM »
I don't get it - why didn't you piss in the girls mouth & fuck her dirty ass?

I presume you've not had this experience before and there it was laid out in front of you and you didn't go for it?

Honestly, I don't get some people - sitting in their comfort zone day in day out never trying new things.

I'd have most definitely said "fuck it" and joined in with gusto. Why the hell not? It's just a bit of piss. You only live once you know.

If I were you, I'd have been too embarassed to tell my friends about it. Now - if you HAD pissed in her mouth - there's a story worth telling.

I like the way you thinik.    sometimes ya try new things and they feel good, and you don't know why.   I'd have to draw the line on hitting her dirty ass... i'm a freak but #2 is on my own personal no-no list.  Would i pee on a girl if it turned her on?   I think I would.  Not that much work for me... and "I" don't have to be the one covered in urine.  If she wanted to pee on me, it'd be a diff story.  But hey, it's not like I don't pee anyway.

lulu

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2013, 04:27:07 AM »
Oh I plan to be with him.

only for a fuck

nobody will keep you

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2013, 04:29:34 AM »
only for a fuck

nobody will keep you
Jealous???  Yeah you are a freak!